Zigsby's Kitchen reviews

admin@zigsbyskitchen.com

jimmyg11
4/8/13

A Great Experience

We got our Kraus KBF-1300 from Zigsby's and we totally love it! We actually loved the total shopping experience with Zigsby's Kitchen. Everything was easy to find, it easy to purchase, and they shipped it out right away. We highly recommend this site! I see myself doing business with them again in the near future.

jamesf39
4/6/13

Smooth transactions and quick deliver

I have just made my second purchase at Zigsby's Kitchen. Everything went so smoothly with my kitchen sink purchase that I decided to get our bathroom faucets from here too. I highly recommend this company because their pricing is great and their delivery is even better. Great doing business with these guys! Thanks again.

johnf79
4/6/13

Quick, perfect shipping!

Never knew I would be able to get exactly what I want from an online store. Zigsby's Kitchen did just that. There was a Kraus sink that I had seen at a local store but they told me there would be a 2 week wait and we were having our countertops put in the following week. So, I found Zigsby's Kitchen online and called in. The product was in stock and got to my front door in 3 days. PERFECT!

Questions? Get answers from the Zigsby's Kitchen staff and other customers.

Zigsby's Kitchen?