Review of Brandless

Tel: +1 800-778-7879
help@brandless.com

tinac178
8/10/18

if you are trying to be more conscious of the environment and your body, but on a budget, brandless is great. free shipping if you spend $39, so just stock up. free gifts often, so get a $3 item free with your $39 order. to trial, no shipping costs on first order. invite someone and you both get $6 off. unlike a lot of sites, discount codes don't affect shipping cost. for example, they sent a sorry our service has been off $9 off coupon. $30 for $39 worth of products and no shipping cost. they have high quality products that work. beauty and cleaning products are fantastic. food products taste great and they have gluten free and vegan options. simple ingredients. nice sizes. organic everything. i can't express how great this place is. i've placed about 4 orders this year. the only issue i had was a leaky bottle (that was in a baggy) and they refunded me for it with 0 hassle or attitude. they have prompt email response.

the downside, it's a startup. so, of course limited selection, stock runs out, and stock takes some time to return. but they add new food items fairly often. would love to see some baby products in the future.

overall, what they have that you need, i recommend brandless.

autumnl14
7/17/18

I recently bought an $80.00 order with Brandless, and was thoroughly impressed by the websites "shop-ability." I am very pleased with the service I received as well. When my order was delayed I received an email informing me that it would be late. My response was to ask if they could do anything about this on my end to make up for it because I have been very excited about my order, and as a result I was disappointed to have to wait longer than expected. I expected free shipping on my next order, or something like that company often throw out to "remedy" the situation. Brandless responded with a cheery demeanor and a 20% discount on my entire order, and I am simply blown away!

This is where it is at, my friends. I will be returning, and all should visit. :)

peggyj19
4/11/18

I was so excited to receive my products. My products look like what I ordered, popcorn is good. Ill be ordering from there regularly

jermaineh9
2/27/18

I love these guys, they are sharp on ontime, I had the occasion to talk with them over a mistake I made with a purchase and their resolution was amiable, and well appreciated. Great people to deal with, Delivery has never been late.

Questions? Get answers from the Brandless staff and other customers.

Brandless?