AquaBliss.co.uk

AquaBliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 138 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AquaBliss.co.uk most frequently mention new bathroom. AquaBliss.co.uk ranks 35th among Bathroom sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.5%

No positive highlights yet

• No customer service or aftersales service, Liquidated company at the same address, check companies house.
  • PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY, CAME DAMAGED TWO WEEKS LATER, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE!.
How would you rate AquaBliss.co.uk?

“Really pleased”

Harry M.
8/24/20

Really pleased with the suite we purchased, exactly as describe, fantastic quality. Delivered faster than expected, good customer services. Very happy customer:-)

“BAD BAD BAD”

Peter C.
6/8/20

No customer service or aftersales service, Liquidated company at the same address, check companies house. Worse company I have ever dealt with. Wish I had read the reviews before buying, Steer well clear

customer service (40) day delivery (14) shower tray (8)
peterc716
June 8th, 2020
Worse company I have ever dealt with.
Wish I had read the reviews before buying,
Steer well clear
martham218
May 28th, 2019
Dealing with this company is making me ill. They are rude, liars and i fear a bunch of scam artists.

Delivery weeks beyond schedule, items missing, more weeks to wait. Lies about courier damaging the order when courier say they didn't collect it. Staff won't respond to messages or when they do they are clearly pulling lines from their ass.
For the good of your health steer clear.
rachelw213
July 16th, 2019
My experience echoes that of several reviewers here. No goods arrived. Eventually they said the courier damaged them but only after I contacted them via CHAT. Their telephone lines don't work apparently... they state a constant technical problem. I waited in again but no goods arrived and no details of the courier we're give at any point. Now I have received an email saying they've stopped trading and I'll have to apply to my payment company for a refund as they won't refund themselves. It sounds to me like I'm unlikely to get my £360 back. Don't waste your money on these scammers!
danr338
June 14th, 2019
Not one to complain, but this company are a joke! I paid for express delivery inside 3 working days, bath never arrived when they said. Called up and they said it was never on delivery note, would be another 2 days, then got an email obviously didn't have the guts to call me and tell me directly that it was apparently damaged in transit so it would be a further 6 days! Avoid this joke of a company!
davidj649
January 25th, 2019
21 day delivery, cancel order and no refund.
Emails and communication slow or not even a response at all.
Phone calls pointless

Amateur company that disregards its customers

Don't be drawn in by cheap products and you wont get the service you would expect regardless.

Google offers so many more companies that are a million times better
job170
June 26th, 2019
This is an appalling company that ought to be shut down. Happy to take your money, but then do not provide the goods and lie consistently about when they are coming. Customer service simply do not care, neither does the operational manager - so no hope really. A total con. Very simple advice - AVOID!
kevinw433
November 1st, 2019
• Updated review
Now insolent. Have wasted a further £160 for small claims judgement and warrant to discover this! But their website is still live! Avoid like the plague
Incompetent, unprofessional lying chancers
June 29th, 2019
• Previous review
Would echo the sentiments expressed in the many reviews complaining of late/ non deliveries.

They let me down extremely badly too.

Interesting to note the different names that i dealt with, compared to those in older reviews. It the names i have been given are legit, this would indicate they are a shoddy company that can't keep staff ( or the staff have a conscience and cant continue to lie as they are instructed to do.

In turn, I was lied to by Susanah, jordan, rob, and johnathan. Not to mention the mysterious T Lawrence who was to undertake a full investigation and get back to me! They all gave plausible excuses and apologies and promised it was on the van for next day delivery.

Avoid at all costs

I
pauld541
March 8th, 2019
Ordered a vanity basin 4 week later no show have rang nearly every day and been told lie after lie by numerous people Thomas, Ann Marie, Chris and so on waited in every day as they said it would come that day and never did then said it had been broken in transit they are so incompetent I have got myself so mad trying to resolve this now they are giving me a refund which I'm sure I won't be seeing anytime soon disgusting how they can get away with this have put formal complaints into a mr Lawrence to which I can only think he doesn't exist as I have heard nothing from him
stevek368
July 2nd, 2019
Ordered a bathroom unit online 15 April for next day delivery, 3pm next day Aquabliss phoned to stay my unit was water damaged so I asked for a full refund, its now July and still fighting for a refund luckily i paid with my business card and the b and have now got involved to get my refund, over 20 phone calls and emails of asking for the refund never heard of so many excuse, my personal opinion don t go anywhere near them
aland162
May 25th, 2019
Pretty much as all other "genuine" reviews posted here; They take your money instantly and then the fun starts!
Order confirmation emails missing.
Polite nonsense spewed by staff over phone with no accuracy or details.
If you cancel before delivery they'll tell you that they got charged for delivery but won't provide evidence and take whatever they please from any refund.
But the main issue is that it seems the company's business model is based around taking orders then mostly not fulfilling them and then not giving full refunds. Brilliant if you think about it, I can see a Rogue Traders special on this company based on all the real reviews going around on multiple platforms... Can't wait to see Tony Lawrence (supposed manager) on TV
elizabethd132
October 11th, 2017
Please please do not buy from this company - if you have received the same shocking service as I have please report to trading standards and, as will probably be necessary, issue a small claim. It is not extreme to say they are now thieves and should not be allowed to continue to trade. Shower and tray worth £350 returned as agreed via their courier in July. Still no refund. Absolute blatant lies on the phone and no email or letters responded too.
beverleyc22
July 9th, 2019
I have now reported this company to Trading Standards and Action Fraud. There is clearly something very, very wrong when so many complaints are being registered, goods are not being delivered or are faulty and nobody is being communicated with.

Under no circumstances can this company be trusted. The phone line is open but they are allegedly experiencing 'problems' so you never actually get put through. Therefore, any of your correspondence/complaints are most likely to be dealt with via the online chat tool on their 'oh so plausible' website. These chats do not give you a permanent record of your conversation and this is probably why they are so fond of using it. I recommend that you photograph/screenshot any of these chats for evidence as you go along. Better still: avoid using them altogether because despite repeated requests for email correspondence and tracking numbers non of these were forthcoming. Even when ordering a pair of knickers from good 'ol M&S you get a tracking number. The alarms bells were starting to ring.

Under pressure, they supplied my partner with a delivery company name. He then checked the name on Companies House and it was dormant (my partner works in delivery and he knows the process). Aquabliss also could/would not supply a delivery phone number. Why? What's the challenge when they handle such a large quantity of stock? It should be readily to hand. When asked again about this they went strangely silent.

On a positive note, we did get an official email in the immediate moments after placing our original order but no others after this. Why is that I wonder? Back to the online chat: I finally discovered that our two items were, allegedly, damaged on their way to our house and we did not receive them. Yet again, no phone call or message to inform us of this. We had to do the chasing. They seem to employ a whole team of people with Dyspraxia at Aquabliss. The volume of dropped/damaged goods complaints is quite incredible. Maybe they should consider employing Mr Bean; he would do a much better job.

Overall, their communication is diabolical - deliberately so we think - and we have officially cancelled our order via email and online. However, I reckon we will be in for a fight over the return of our money as even their T&Cs are incorrect. As a safety net, we have spoken to our bank and if our money fails to be returned I will be taking further action. I don't slog my boots out in a stressful job to allow clowns like this to take my money. Lesson learnt.
jamesc1266
June 3rd, 2019
Missing items and wrong items sent. This was just the start of it. When trying to get them to send the correct and missing items Aquabliss constantly gave false delivery info and dates. Everyday when you phone them they use a different excuse ("supplier let them down", "DPD did not collect items", "Items damaged so were not sent", "Items were dispatched and you should have received them" & "wrong dispatch details were given" are among a few examples).

Eventually, we asked to cancel the missing items. Aquabliss were more than happy to do this and offer a full refund. However, they did not process the refund for over 17 days, and it took me calling them every day to ask when I will receive my money, and telling them that I am now seeking legal advice. Again, constant excuses (and lies?). One day they tell you the refund has been processed, the next they say they are doing it that day.

All in all, the worst online company I have ever dealt with. I would not recommend Aquabliss to anyone.

My recommendation would be to avoid at all costs!
catherinem75
February 8th, 2017
If you are fool enough to order from this outfit, then be prepared to be embarrassed at how useless they are.
I always buy online and I can declare this company to be a shocker!
My experience was wrong/missing items, being lied to about delivery days/time, endless blaming of the courier(s), extended delay, and being lied to and dismissed in both phone calls and emails.
Totally awful service. Why was delivering what I paid for so impossible?!
pauls843
May 21st, 2018
Customer Service team are full of false promises and blatant lies. They don't process orders, they don't call you back, they accuse you of not having funds to support the transaction, when it is clear they have not processed it. They have no idea about talking to customers, they would sooner shout at them. Don't trade with them it will be the worst mistake you ever make. The delivery service (joke) is a white van man service who obviously throws everything into a van rather than pack it - don't try and get a replacement part thats faulty - be easier swimming in treacle.
paull489
May 2nd, 2019
DO NOT USE
Ordered shower tray and screen last Wednesday evening. Paid for overnight delivery as I needed the items for Friday. Got a delivery slot text to me Friday morning between 10.59 and 12.59, by 3.00 pm no sign of my delivery. Contacted courier to be told I would not be receiving my order. Arranged to collect it myself from the depot. Found that the shower tray was correct but the screen was the wrong one sent by aquabliss. Called aquabliss Monday morning and was told someone get back to me. Called back at 1.00 pm as no one got back to me told again someone would get back to me.
Called back at 2.00 pm as still no one got back to me. Aquabliss finally admitted they had sent out the wrong screen and that a replacement would be delivered to me on Friday, so not exactly overnight. Told them it was not acceptable. Turned out their supplier was in Maidstone, Kent. As I'm based in Essex, I arranged to collect the replacement. So, after £30 diesel and a 4 1/2 hour drive I finally had my order which was completely messed up by aquabliss. All they have said is that they will refund the overnight charge, but that has yet to be confirmed and it hasn't happened to date. I have called them every day since and asked for the manager, who is never available, or the operations director, who doesn't take incoming calls. Their customer service is none existent. I won't be ordering anything from them again. They never came back to me, I won't be going back to them!
joanneh45
August 7th, 2017
I bought a shower unit from this company. The deflector leaks sending water everywhere. In time my floorboards will rot. The response I got was completely different to the one my plumber got when he rang to complain. They lied and construed stories. Made comments not stated on their website. No refund. £350 out of pocket! Never will I buy from them again
adrianb96
August 6th, 2018
Still have our money after 3 months. Broken goods where collects nearly 3 months ago by aquabliss. Nothing but attitude and abuse from the woman in customer service. Reviews everywhere are bad for this group and it's probably all caused by the one woman with the attitude. AVOID THIS COMPANY
riac7
June 24th, 2019
Ordered a toilet from here, was told delivery would be in 3-5 days. It wasn't, so called them and got told it would be another couple of days because the driver damaged it. It didn't arrive, so called again and was told another delivery date and that the company that they bought it from had gone into liquidation. It didn't show up again, was told on the phone that a pipe set for it was missing but it would be there in 2 days. Still wasn't delivered again so called and demanded a refund, this was nearly 3 weeks after my date of ordering and it seems they palm you off with any excuse they can think of. It's been nearly a week and still no refund so I have contacted citizens advice on the matter and reported them to trading standards. Anyone in my position I recommend doing the same so that there is a paper trial in your favour. I'm not holding out hope that they will refund without a fight. Phone service is appalling and one guy actually got really aggressive with me last week and told me "if you don't like it I suggest you call your bank"
phild42
March 31st, 2017
Shambles! No customer service had to continually chase them up for delivery information promised phone calls back still waiting have renovated 2 properties and used Victoria plumb not a single problem with them have another 2 properties left to renovate will NEVER use AQUA BLISS again plus the courier company they use are also useless. If you have any sense stay clear you have been warned
eddb15
May 16th, 2019
Bunch of crooks! Same experience as others. Ordered something and paid extra for 3 day delivery, it never showed. Called the office to talk to the rude and unhelpful customer service team, (and I use the term 'customer service' very loosely. Told it would come the following day guaranteed, it never did. Called the following week to cancel the order and told my money would be refunded in 3 days as they were in breach of contract, the money never arrived. Called again and then they said it would be 14 days, still never arrived. Called again and now its 14 working days! I'm 2 months in now and still no refund. Every time I spoke with Anne-Marie, or Marie as she uses sometimes, and every time she gives me a different answer as to when I'm getting a refund. I don't think she can open her mouth and not tell a big fat lie. She is rude, unhelpful and obstructive and the one thing I'm sure of is that a customer service role is not for her.
I urge anyone to purchase elsewhere. Everything that is advertised on there website you can buy from more reputable suppliers on the net so you don't need to go though this misery that myself and many others are going through. I purchased all my items in the end from Plumbworld, Soak.com and Drench who all gave me excellent service unlike this bunch of dirty conning scumbags. Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere. I'm taking them to small claims like many others. I also urge anyone who has suffered to contact 'Action fraud' on *******040 and register a complaint with them.
And this is a 'no star' review. Google insist you leave at least 1 star which is 1 too many!
gillr10
May 30th, 2019
Avoid at all costs. Never deliver with false reasons for non_delivery. Worst online experience ever... do not use unless you want lots of pain and wasted phone calls.
jm716
May 31st, 2019
I ordered a bath panel from these guys. Day 8 still no sign of item. I call them and they say that delivery company will deliver the next day. I call the next day to check and been told that item has been damaged. It will come the next day. This day comes, at 10am I call them and they tell me that the delivery man was there at 9.30 am but I was not at home. I most certainly was. I called the customer service dept ( who didn't give a damn really) and they said that if I wanted to cancel I would still need to pay for the delivery. Finally on the 3 rd day my item arrived.

This was the first and last time that I will use this company. Once they get your money; screw the customer.

Avoid this company.
coles67
September 4th, 2019
Order placed, money taken, goods not received, refund not received.
Avoid this company at all costs...
helenw93
October 31st, 2017
If I could no stars I would, very rude customer service. Ordered a shower screen only to find that a part was missing and without it the screen is unusable. After numerous ignored emails a few calls being promised delivery dates it still hasn't turned up, called again and said that we would be reporting it to paypal only to be told "fine do that, we will report you for fraud".

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aquabliss - retailers of toilets, baths and bathroom suites

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquaBliss.co.uk?

Have a question about AquaBliss.co.uk?