AppliancesConnection reviews

Tel: 800.299.9470 x4309
support@appliancesconnection.com

nickr176
4/18/19

we purchased a refrigerator and and a stove ,not knowing they were both refurbished items .Now that we are asking them for return or even service ,they are giving us a run around and saying , " you have to deal with the company directly and it is out of our hands ' i would highly reccomend not to deal with this company .ever .

nigelm45
4/15/19

Received damaged appliances that could not be seen until they we installed and appliance connection won't fix their mistake.

They don't stand behind the products they sell.

Avoid them, and shop elsewhere.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hello Nigel,
We’re very sorry to hear about the item that arrived damaged in your order.
Here at AppliancesConnection we strive to offer our customers the best experience possible when purchasing any item from our site. We work closely with our carriers to ensure that your order is delivered to your home or business without any damages. For this reason, we allow our customers the opportunity to inspect all products during delivery. If any damage is noted on the proof of delivery, we can replace your unit right away or find another solution that works for you. Per our return policy, which are available on our website at all times & was agreed by you upon placing your order, if the proof of delivery was signed free and clear of damages, the customer is liable for any return shipping & re-stocking charges in the case of any pickup or replacement, as we have no claim to file with our carrier. However, since you are a valued customer, we are willing to find alternate solutions for you. Please reach out to me directly at Danielle.s@appliancesconnection.com to resolve.

glennf64
Glenn F.
4/14/19

We haven't installed the range hood yet. Otherwise, so far so good. It did take longer than originally advertised for the item to ship and arrive, but it did make it.

daniellep182
4/14/19

This is not a product rating. This is a rating for Applianceconnection.I don't understand why it's going to take more than 7 weeks to receive my sectional sofa. I ordered it March 4, 2019. I called them because there was a shipping date...and then there wasn't. The lady on the phone informed me that the sofa is not leaving the warehouse until after Easter. Iam having out of town company for the Easter holiday weekend, but my company now has to sit on kitchen chairs because all I have is a recliner. If I knew it was going to take this long, I would have taken other avenues. I will rate the sofa 30 days after I receive it....of it ever gets here.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hello Danielle,
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing a manufacturer's delay. Please reach out to me directly at Danielle.s@Appliancesconnection.com with your order # so I can get a status update on your sectional and I can remedy this concern for you.
Danielle S.
donaldl132
Donald L.
4/14/19

So far great. If it shipped quickly and arrives in good condition & is what I ordered it will have gone perfectly! Thank you...

kayen5
Kaye N.
4/14/19

First time shopper with you, found it easy enough. Will wait until I get the washing machine for any more stars.

roryg8
Rory G.
4/14/19

The signature section needs some instructions! I only figured out how to sign their approval form by accident.

marka283
MARK A.
4/11/19

Very efficient purchase online.

BUT DON'T KEEP TRYING TO TRICK ME INTO SUBSCRIBING TO YOUR NEWSLETTER!

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hello Mark,
Thank you so much for your review. When you initially created an account on our site, you might have selected to get notifications on promos. Please reach out to me directly with your information so I can opt you out. Thank you
Danielle.s@Appliancesconnection.com
diandras1
Diandra S.
4/10/19

Large selection of items and styles,however more information for each item should be listed. Contacting customer service with questions is easy and they reply in a timely manner. The shipping costs are palatable, the overall prices are fair, and the website is easy to navigate.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hi Diandra,
Thank you for your feedback and review, The information that is provided on our website comes from the manufacturer, What information are you looking for exactly that was not provided on our page? further feedback from you would be greatly appreciated as this will help up improve our information landing page. Please reach out to me directly at your earliest convenience.
Danielle.S@Appliancesconnection.com
leed122
Lee D.
4/9/19

Web site is a little slow but otherwise everything is OK. I wish I could've look to see if I had points to apply to this purchase.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hi Lee,
Thank you for your feedback. Points are shown at checkout and give you the option to apply before finalizing the order.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly at Danielle.s@AppliancesConnection for assistance.
katc46
4/8/19

I bought this Whirlpool washer NEW from Appliance Connection almost exactly one year ago. It was delivered on March 13, 2018. It completely stopped working about 2 weeks ago. (End of March 2019) We had a repair man come out and give us an estimate on how much it would cost to fix it. He said it would cost too much and I should buy a new one. I talked to AC and they said it had a one year warranty and it was not their problem, and that I should contact Whirlpool. I'm wondering if it is a coincidence that it stopped working exactly when the warranty ran out. It also is disturbing that they didn't stand behind the products they sell. Never buying there again!!

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hello Kat,
Sorry to hear your washer stopped working, Unfortunately we are not the manufacturer of this appliance and have to go through warranty via Whirlpool. Please contact me directly at Danielle.S@AppliancesConnection.com with your order number so I can provide you with the appropriate information to have this issue resolved.
williamp779
William P.
4/7/19

I have attempted to talk to the sales rep since I was given a final estimate for my order. Each number I've called during business hours has resulted in a recorded message. Since I was given a 48hr deadline to place the order I am placing the order now in hopes that my questions can be answered prior to shipment.
order #1490969

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hello William,
Please reach out to me directly with your information so I can have someone contact you.
Danielle.s@appliancesconnection.com
johnb2553
John B.
4/4/19

really easy to navigate and user friendly to place an order. very responsive customer service, and informative about shipping and delivery details...and they delivered when they said they would.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Thank you for taking time to leave us your review, We are so glad our efforts are paying off and you had the opportunity to experience superior service. We are honored by your choice to do business with us.
Please add us on Instagram and Facebook to enjoy our most recent collection and promos.
-Appliancesconnection.com
erich176
Eric H.
4/4/19

Very easy process. We need the two washers delivered by next Wednesday, April 10th at the latest. Hopefully this works smoothly.

dustinr45
Dustin R.
4/3/19

Well laid out website and easy payment with PayPal with really good pricing. However, Expedited shipping didn't come close to making the time ranges. Appliance connection provided a refund. In future, I would expect 2 weeks delivery from ship date.

robertr440
Robert R.
4/2/19

Everything is very easy. From shopping to what you want to the purchasing of the product. Love the free shipping!

curtw24
Curt W.
4/2/19

Hard to find what i was looking for, site appears geared for large appliances, pop-ups asking me to apply for a credit card UGH.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Helo Curt,
Please reach out to me directly at Danielle.s@appliancesconnection.com so I can help you.

josephn143
4/1/19

I purchased a microwave/convention combo oven. They immediately charged me 2 times and then didn't process the order for another 5 days. It took me 2 weeks to get the additional $500. they stole from me back. They claim it was an authorization charge but I had to dispute the charge, get my bank involved and finally get on a 3 way call to get it resolved. I don't have $500 to give a company for no reason. Avoid this company, they are bad news!

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hello Joseph,
Sorry for the confusion. When you make a purchase. The initial charge is just an pending authorization to make sure the card is active. The funds are not captured and debited from your card until the unit you purchased from us is ready to ship. If you went to dispute the charge, the bank holds the funds you are trying to dispute until the claim is closed and settled. This is a possibility as to why we were having issues refunding or releasing the funds back to you.
If you have any additional concerns, please reach out to me directly with your order #.
Thank you so much.
Danielle.s@Appliancesconnection.com
tonyas76
Tonya S.
4/1/19

Thank you very much for all the assistance and prompt responses to my questions. Greatly appreciated!!!

teresac216
Teresa C.
4/1/19

The website was easy to navigate. The only suggestion I have is to make it more clear that the coin kit is not included with the purchase. If I had placed my order in a rush, I would have missed that information. Thank you.

traceyl60
Tracey L.
4/1/19

Very satisfied with the pricing but the Jenn-Air shipping limitations were confusing, disappointing and time consuming to get through.

florencew27
Florence W.
3/31/19

I am a loyal Appliances Connection shopper. The quality and the price of the merchandise are matchless.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Florence!
Thank you for being one of our appreciated loyal customer and for taking time to leave us a review!
Make sure to add us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our most recent collections and promos!!
-AppliancesConnection.com
suzettej6
Suzette J.
3/30/19

Compared to other others offering the same product and services...Excellent pricing, delivery time frame, easy order process far exceeds other suppliers. I hope the entire process is this good.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hi Suzette!
We're so happy to see you choose us over our competitors. We really appreciate your business and hope to do more in the future.
-AppliancesConnection.com
jorgem184
Jorge M.
3/29/19

Best online prices, great financing options and super easy checkout! I love this place! Definitely recommend.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Hi Jorge,
Thank you so much for your review!!
Please make sure to add us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our most recent collections and promos!!
-Appliances Connection
johnj484
John J.
3/29/19

We should be able to buy accessories to appliances separately. I had to load the washer into the cart along with the accessories, then save the accessories for later and remove the washer (which removes the accessories), and then go back and reload the accessories from their saved position into the active cart.

Response from Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
John J.
This is great feedback. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I believe you are able to add accessories seperatly. They would need to be searched on our website and added to checkout. However, If you were unable to do so, please sent me a direct email with the accessory parts so I can make sure this is corrected.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.
Danielle.s@appliancesconnection.com

We ship over 1.6 million orders per year. Of those shipments, you have viewed an iota of complaints against our company. Likewise, the positive reviews also outweigh the negative reviews. It seems that you have signed for the delivery without inspecting the delivery, as we have advised you to inspect it prior to accepting delivery. With our agreements with the manufacturers, if there are any issues with the appliances, they would first be subjected to an assessment by a manufacturer certified technician. If the unit is truly, in fact, defective, they will replace the unit. If you are shipping the product back to us, we will provide a refund once confirmation is available that it is en route back to us.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

STAY AWAY!!!!! We just ordered a $3,000 range from Appliance Connection. The range came damaged. The instructions say to start by removing the door. When the installer did this, the spring in the door bracket popped. First off, when you call you cannot talk to a person to report a defect. You have to use their ticket system. After a month of back and forth with their stupid ticket system, and the agent(s) contradicting themselves, they told us that it is obviously an installation problem, and they weren't going to help. Is this how you treat someone who just spent $3,000 at your store.

By Rabbi L.

Whoever is reading this DO NOT BUY FROM those Crooks. They are liars, 700$ later charged me for shipping fees of order I canceled due to no delivering for 4 weeks I wish I read the reviews!!! That company should be shut down for raud!!!!

By ania s.

We do provide installation services for an additional cost, please refer to the services listed under the item in the cart. We do deliver to the Los Angeles region, with free in-home delivery, there is also no taxes for shipments to Los Angeles, CA. (However, this item is no longer available for purchase)

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

I think they sent me your damaged couch....I too received a sectional damaged. Unfortunately I signed for it before opening it. Slices to the black fabric underneath the couch, broken frame in 2 different places. The one end of the sectional is smashed in. AND the fabric on the cushions don't match the rest of thd sectional. This company is the worst!!! BEWARE!!!

By Tara E.

The estimated delivery date is fairly accurate when applied to items that are already in stock at our warehouse (please note, this does not apply to items that are listed as Available). Please note, at the end of the day, it is still an estimate it can be subjected to changes, and not a definite timeframe.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

Please contact us directly and provide your order number, we will email you the rebate links/information.

2weeks minimum.

By Susan C.

The address of 1870 Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY is the location of the showroom displaying a plethora of appliances packages and also an exhibition of the Scavolini cabinetry. And yes, the showroom is open for customers.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

All items purchased from our website will be under manufacturers warranty. If you feel that you may need a dedicated customer service representative to act as the liaison between you and the manufacturer, we can provide that support as long as your order was with us, and that you are still under warranty.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AppliancesConnection staff and other customers.

AppliancesConnection?