AppliancesConnection reviews

Tel: 800.299.9470 x4309
support@appliancesconnection.com

snurflem
7/12/19

Their communication is completely non-existent and when you finally do get in touch with them they are surly, rude and unhelpful. We ordered a washer from them, it doesn't arrive on the day it is supposed to...the same day I took off work so I could meet the truck. I have to call THEM to find out it was damaged in transit and needed to ship a replacement (why wouldn't they just tell me this!?). Over the next several weeks of trying to get it delivered they jerked us around every way you can possibly imagine. We'd schedule a date for delivery, they wouldn't show up, we'd call to try and get a new time set, they'd say they were going to get it to us on this day at that time so we'd shift around our schedule and plans to accommodate that...then out of the blue they'd change that and either a)not contact us at all so we'd be waiting around for nothing or b)we'd get this idiotic robo-call on some random other morning saying they were coming that evening (no clearing that with us or advance communication, they'd just change the date and you'd get a robo-call in the morning...too bad if you made plans for your Friday night!) The most infuriating part of it is that the robocall thing says, press 1 to confirm, press 2 to speak with a rep...so I pressed 2 and I get a voicemail "sorry our office is closed blah blah blah". What a disaster of a customer experience.

After weeks of this we told them to keep the washer since they could not follow thru on their delivery. They were given notice that if they did not credit the card the amount we paid that we would pursue fraud charges against them. Now it's over 2 weeks later and they still haven't refunded us so we've filed a fraud claim against them.

USELESS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: Turn around and run the other way as fast as you can

richardr492
Richard R.
7/12/19

The Screen with the Credit card keeps clearing the data put in for my order requiring me to start over and over until I dumped and returned to previous attempt

leek227
Lee K.
7/11/19

I would have preferred to talk with a representative but could not reach anyone via the 800 number listed

rachelt165
7/10/19

I am not one to write negative reviews, but this has been THE WORST customer experience of my life. Not only was a charged a shipping charge when Free shipping was advertised, but then I received the item WEEKS past the date I was supposed to receive it. Each time I called, I was treated as if I was a bother and had done something wrong. Finally they told me that they were changing warehouses and all of their orders and tracking numbers were lost. I was told I would contacted again. That contact never came. When the sofa arrived, it was Mangled and CRUNCHED beyond repair. I called the number for damaged shipments and that number was OUT OF SERVICE. I am stuck with a broken sectional that I have to have hauled away.

johnd2390
john d.
7/10/19

Placed order on 6/05/19 order delivered on 7/09/19. Trucking company made 2 previous attempts to deliver, first delivery truck arrived with no product, 2nd delivery was called off, 3rd delivery went good.

kathleenl158
Kathleen L.
7/10/19

All the questions that I had were quickly answered via phone and chat by the support staff. The delayed shipping was fantastic since I have to put the floor in first.

ericc107
Eric C.
7/10/19

The store card promotion resets the billing address! Also, the address that is pulled from PayPal is incorrect and there is no way to change it (the address in my PayPal account is NOT the address that shows up in your interface).

ellena63
Ellen A.
7/10/19

As rural area homeowners I have always shopped around for the best price. Not only is Appliance Connection convenient but your prices have the competition beat and not by a meager margin I am pleased to be a returning customer. Great site!

colleenb116
Colleen B.
7/10/19

When I clicked no thanks on the popup in the order completion to apply for your credit card it kicked me out of my completed form many times so it took too long to complete the purchase

scottd165
Scott D.
7/10/19

Everything is great except for the "you've been approved" credit spam that pops up and interrupts the ordering process then clears your fields of type.

matthiasw7
Matthias W.
7/10/19

this is the third time I had to place the order, first time I inquired with the price would be adjusted as I found the same device cheaper at another retailer, so the order got cancelled. After having found that the other retailer was in fact not cheaper, I placed the order again. The order was cancelled because my credit card did not work. I contacted my credit card company and bank and both assured me that everything was fine... so now I placed the order again via paypal... hopefully it works this time.
By the way they claimed they tried to call me and wrote an email before cancelling the order, but I neither have missed calls on my phone nor received any email...
Website ordering system needs update too, modern browsers block the necessary popups they require for paypal to work.

angelikas9
Angelika S.
7/9/19

Your website is not very user friendly and your companies way of adding delivery charges even so it is supposed to be free has already cost me three days, because you insist on me calling when I am hearing impaired just so you can charge my CC even more money.If I could find the item somewhere else I would have happily done so.

ginas160
gina s.
7/9/19

Very frustrating. I typed my billing address and my shipping address (different from billing address) but when PayPal returns me, my shipping address is automatically loaded as both addresses, and I'm unable to edit.

joeyc61
7/8/19

Terrible terrible experience ordered my dishwasher a month ahead of time to ensure it would be here for my kitchen remodel needless to say were over a month later and I have a remodeled kitchen with no dishwasher and they refuse to do anything to fix the problem when I call customer service I get bs answers basically blaming everything on the trucking company when it didn't even get to them for three and a half weeks.

bobbyw63
Bobby W.
7/8/19

I have Shoprunner. Shipping should be free and 2 day, not 10.95 and ground. Shoprunner noted that I was on your site, but your site didn't update to indicate that I had it. The checkout experience needs work.

kkb3
7/6/19

Thank you refunding my "installation" charge to my credit card since your truck monkeys didn't do what I paid you for.

As your "professional installers" suggested, I will do it myself.

Just to me clear...don't put me down as a reference for your installation or customer service.

1. Took two weeks to get out of your warehouse when you "had 3".
2. I was told in writing it would be delivered Tuesday between 10:30 and 2:30.
3. My Mother in Law was told on Monday that it would be Wednesday instead of Tuesday but between 10:30 and 2:30 and the drivers would call us an hour out.
4. On Wednesday at 2:28 and no phone call, I called you who called the truck. They said they were "running late" and would be leaving 30-45 minutes and would call.
5. They called 20 minutes later and said they would be there in 10.
6. I arrived 30-40 min later and they had already left a washer in the middle of the bathroom with my 85 year old Mother in law who told me "well they said you could install it!"
(Nothing was said about doors or anything else...just that I could install it.)
7. I called you and you called them and you called me back saying "they didn't really give a reason why they didn't install it" and "they will come back either Friday (today), or tomorrow." Mahogany from your customer service wrote and said you would send someone out.
8. Then, today, You send me a letter that said LOOK at the PICTURE (never was a picture), and the doors need to come off before they hook it up. Funny they didn't say that when they were there or anything about that when you called them on Wednesday.

You never sent a picture. I don't think they took one and why didn't they tell my Mother in Law that they didn't know how to do it without the door off?!! Their story is BS and they know it.

9. For Customer Service, you aren't very good at Servicing the Customer.

10. PS, One guy (me), with zero experience installed it in 30 minutes without needlessly removing any doors.

Lazy Idiots.

Oh, they did send me a note that they would send me a refund for the work they refused to do...sometime.

Tip for consumers: Get ready to wait and to install yourself.

amandak191
Amanda K.
7/6/19

i have a coupon code but couldn't find anywhere to insert it. went ahead and placed the order because i saw that there were only 4 in stock and didn't want to miss it.

connied68
Connie D.
7/5/19

Website issues. Would not allow me to use ShopRunner as a shipping option for free 2-day shipping and returns despite being listed as one of the shipping options. Only reason I placed order is that I really need the items and was unable to find them elsewhere...

davidr600
David R.
7/4/19

Buying the AC UNIT from appliance connection was a good experience. I was looking for a particular model and was difficult to find in local stores. I would prefer to buy from Appliance Connection in the future. Only downside was the shipping company communication.

monab58
Mona B.
7/4/19

There is glitch in your system. I had to reenter information several times before I could proceed with my order. Otherwise, great price, and happy to work with you!

kimberlym404
kimberly M.
7/3/19

I have not opened the package as of yet so I cannot tell you exactly how satisfied I am at this time. I suspect I will be very happy. Just waiting to hear if it is possible for this to be installed where I would like it.

susies63
Susie S.
7/3/19

I'm usually a really high grade r but I finally called customer service because i couldn't get the site to issue me the 2% discount that the page proof me for the item I was buying, then it took 3 calls to find a customer service agent who knew what I was talking about when I told them about the shoprunner discount I was supposed to get. Then when the agent made me an invoice to use with the discount on it it would not take my card info OR let me check out with PayPal. I finally got lucky. I started over with a brand new page. I put all the info in over again. I entered all my email, product info, card info, address info: the whole business. It finally went through. It offered me the 2% discount plus free 2 day shipping, but the free 2 day shipping got lost somewhere. I know better than to hold out for more. I'll just quit while I'm aheadYes maybe you'd better follow up to make sure I get the machine

sherrya94
Sherry A.
7/2/19

The fly out menus make navigation a bit difficult. I do like how easy it is to find the sales and items that can be shipped using ShopRunner. I especially like that I found exactly what I was looking for at a much lower price than anywhere else!

davidl575
David L.
6/29/19

When I tried to check out I got an ad asking me to apply for an appliances connection credit card. When I clicked "not interested" my buyer information was erased and I had to re-enter. After the second time I almost went to some other supplier. On the third try I finally found something to click that got rid of the ad and did not erase my buyer info. I suggest you eliminate the ad or fix it. You can't be making as much on card interest and fees as you are loosing in frustrated users who go elsewhere.

leos118
Leo S.
6/27/19

Previous order was not shipped in factory packaging and damaged during shipment. Please verify that contents of package are secured with adequate packing material before shipment. Thank you! Leo

We ship over 1.6 million orders per year. Of those shipments, you have viewed an iota of complaints against our company. Likewise, the positive reviews also outweigh the negative reviews. It seems that you have signed for the delivery without inspecting the delivery, as we have advised you to inspect it prior to accepting delivery. With our agreements with the manufacturers, if there are any issues with the appliances, they would first be subjected to an assessment by a manufacturer certified technician. If the unit is truly, in fact, defective, they will replace the unit. If you are shipping the product back to us, we will provide a refund once confirmation is available that it is en route back to us.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

STAY AWAY!!!!! We just ordered a $3,000 range from Appliance Connection. The range came damaged. The instructions say to start by removing the door. When the installer did this, the spring in the door bracket popped. First off, when you call you cannot talk to a person to report a defect. You have to use their ticket system. After a month of back and forth with their stupid ticket system, and the agent(s) contradicting themselves, they told us that it is obviously an installation problem, and they weren't going to help. Is this how you treat someone who just spent $3,000 at your store.

By Rabbi L.

Whoever is reading this DO NOT BUY FROM those Crooks. They are liars, 700$ later charged me for shipping fees of order I canceled due to no delivering for 4 weeks I wish I read the reviews!!! That company should be shut down for raud!!!!

By ania s.

We do provide installation services for an additional cost, please refer to the services listed under the item in the cart. We do deliver to the Los Angeles region, with free in-home delivery, there is also no taxes for shipments to Los Angeles, CA. (However, this item is no longer available for purchase)

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

I think they sent me your damaged couch....I too received a sectional damaged. Unfortunately I signed for it before opening it. Slices to the black fabric underneath the couch, broken frame in 2 different places. The one end of the sectional is smashed in. AND the fabric on the cushions don't match the rest of thd sectional. This company is the worst!!! BEWARE!!!

By Tara E.

The estimated delivery date is fairly accurate when applied to items that are already in stock at our warehouse (please note, this does not apply to items that are listed as Available). Please note, at the end of the day, it is still an estimate it can be subjected to changes, and not a definite timeframe.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

Please contact us directly and provide your order number, we will email you the rebate links/information.

2weeks minimum.

By Susan C.

The address of 1870 Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY is the location of the showroom displaying a plethora of appliances packages and also an exhibition of the Scavolini cabinetry. And yes, the showroom is open for customers.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative

All items purchased from our website will be under manufacturers warranty. If you feel that you may need a dedicated customer service representative to act as the liaison between you and the manufacturer, we can provide that support as long as your order was with us, and that you are still under warranty.

By Harold L., AppliancesConnection Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AppliancesConnection staff and other customers.

AppliancesConnection?