Review of PartSelect

Tel: 1-888-895-1535
CustomerService@PartSelect.com

maryd700
10/16/19

This is a very easy site to order from. There are pictures to make sure you are ordering the right part. The price seemed reasonable and came within days. A video was also sent to show every step to take the old part out and the new one to go in. This is my second part I have ordered from them. They will be my go to site!

bonniep110
10/16/19

When I tried to get a replacement shelf for my 7-year-old refrigerator, a local shop owner told me it had been discontinued. PartSelect had it in stock, though! I thought I would have to buy a new fridge or do without a critical part. Thank you!!

michelleb1099
10/16/19

My washing machine wasn't draining completely. I decided I needed a new pump, so although I was nervous, I ordered the pump hoping to replace it myself. I had never done this before. The video was clear with its instructions and, while I had to adapt a few tools for my machine, I was able to remove and replace my pump for the front loader washing machine. I'm a 43 year old social worker with limited mechanical skills so this was a pretty big deal. The only thing I would have liked was if somewhere it would have been clearer that LG parts are now compatible with Kenmore appliances now that Sears is defunct.

aprilr87
10/16/19

I used to order parts from our local Sears for my appliances. Now that they have closed I am so glad I found PartSelect! I have fixed both my washer and dryer with help from this site both by using their parts AND especially the step by step videos. Also, the troubleshooting Q&A items were great to help me decide what to order. Thanks, PartSelect!

davidp1416
10/16/19

We ordered a new heater element then a month later the big rubber band that spins the dryer broke. Both orders fit perfect and the videos were simple and thorough.
Plus the teens learned how to actually repair something instead of buying new.

kathya171
10/16/19

My oven heating element went bad on me while I was making dinner. So I had to go to plan B and changed how I was cooking dinner. My husband went on your website and ordered a new one. It came in 2 days!! It's working perfectly well. Thank you for promptness in delivery and easy online ordering!

brucej108
10/16/19

The first part took a week to arrive, and was defective out of the box. They sent out another that arrived in a few days... Everything up and going

hammerd
10/13/19

Got the replacement fairly quickly but it came damaged. They were very quick to ship a replacement but had to pay for it instead of exchanging for the one that came damaged. Also the time it took to get credit was too long but finally got it.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. At this time, we do not have an exchange policy. We set up a refund for a part and then assist the customer with placing a re-order. We apologize for any inconvenience.
laned15
10/13/19

After looking at the number on the carburetor, I was able to order just the right needle & seat kit to get the 7hp Briggs on my log splitter running, after it sat for a few months with gasohol in it and swelled the seat. I hate mail order that gets me the wrong parts. These people got it exactly right. I'm happy, my splitter is running.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Lane, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
wendyj99
10/13/19

Surprise; refrigerator door handle breaks off during kitchen renovation. Refrigerator still works great but is almost 15 years old; I did not think I'd be able to find a handle replacement for this model, let alone a cost-effective replacement. PartSelect provided an affordable replacement that matches exactly and, since both refrigerator and freezer handles are sold together/as one, gave me the opportunity to get a brand new handle on both (ie no longer look worn). Quick delivery as well. Thanks PartSelect; I'll utilize PartSelect to find replacement parts for future needs as well.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Wendy, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
rogerw394
10/13/19

The parts were exactly what needed to repair our dishwasher. The videos were a big help in establishing the correct order to replace the parts. The delivery took only a few days and then we were back in business.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Roger, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
ruthm255
10/13/19

The Partselect site made finding a tiny part of my refrigerator that was broken so very easy to find! No one wants to buy a new fridge just because some plastic brace inside the shelf was broken. BRAVO Partselect!

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Ruth, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
geralds180
10/13/19

Part got here quick, shipping was low, and it was easy to determine it was the right part before I ordered.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Gerald, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
janes502
10/12/19

The website for PartSelect was easy to navigate.
The replacement came quickly & with knowing the model number of the part I needed was easy to order !!

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Jane, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
debp71
10/12/19

I found replacement bulbs that couldn't be found locally for my Kitchenaid under-cabinet microwave. The ordering process went smoothly and I had the bulbs and replaced them with no issues. Now I'm not cooking in the dark!

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Deb, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
tinah251
10/10/19

I needed to replace the top rack mechanism that fits in the track on my Kenmore dishwasher. Parts Select said this part would fit my serial number. Not only did it fit, it was better quality than my original mechanism!! The delivery was just a few days and my husband was able to have it repaired in about 20 minutes. It could had been quicker, but no instructions were packaged with the part. Parts Select did though supply online videos which my husband watched and was able to quickly finish the project. Happy wife, happy life!!! I'm happy to once again fully use my dishwasher and not worry about the top rack falling with this quality:)

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Tina, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
junev14
10/10/19

I found the part for my old model stove that I was looking everywhere. The price was a kind of high, but very good quality, and shipping was fast. I am happy with my part.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello June, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
donnaf279
10/10/19

I needed 3 replacement parts for my 28 year old Jennair gas countertop range and was worried that my color, etc. would not be available. The parts sent were an exact match. The only problem was that one of the boxes was supposed to have 2 grates (box part number said it was a set of 2) but someone had taken one of them out of the box. I called and they shipped the other one promptly. I got exactly what I needed with only a small delay. I'm a happy customer.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Donna, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
charlesr376
10/9/19

I use parts select often. Shipping is usually faster than anybody I have used before. Easy to use website for parts lookup.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Charles, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
mikea1045
10/8/19

Quick response and part arrived very fast. A bit expensive, but worth it. Have used you in the past.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Mike, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback. We apologize that our prices are not as low as you expected. We base our prices on what we are charged by the manufacturer for the parts. We try to keep our prices as low as possible, but do also have to keep them at a level to help cover our costs. We hope this helps to explain the reasoning behind the prices!
heidih49
10/8/19

The part was easy to order, quickly to be delivered, and we now have a functioning shelf in our older refrigerator.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Heidi, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
mariab418
10/7/19

Your website was user friendly and easy to find what I needed. I will definitely use you again if needed

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Maria, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
timf277
10/5/19

Inquired about parts for microwave, fast response. Parts ordered, quick shipping, easy assembly. Very happy, and will order again when necessary

chuckk55
10/5/19

Needed some different shelving for our new freezer. Website is very easy to use, search is effective, and well illustrated so we could hone right in on what we were looking for. Shipped timely, well packaged, all as advertised. I thought prices are reasonable, considering their inventory they must have on hand, handling of the order and shipping. Fair to me. Yes, recommend!

gregs403
10/5/19

First off, the parts and the price were fine.

But they sent it out Fed Ex, who had it in their Chicago facility the next morning. I can comfortably ride my bicycle from my house to that facility and back again in an easy 5 hours. But Fed Ex sent it to somewhere in Wisconsin before sending it to another somewhere in my area, and then they finally sent it to me. It took 4 days from the time it arrived in Chicago until it reached my door.

In today's market, that's not competitive. I'll look elsewhere for parts next time.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Greg, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the shipping delay on your order and have sent you a private message.

Legit company. I paid what was in the website, and the part arrived before I expected.

By June V.

real easy just pick up the phone and call they will answer fairly quickly and are the friendliest people to help. and they know what they are talking about.

By William S.

Yes, I would think so. There is no FREE lunch in this world.

By NICOLAS C.
Questions? Get answers from the PartSelect staff and other customers.

14 Photos for PartSelect