Review of PartSelect

Tel: 1-888-895-1535
CustomerService@PartSelect.com

trishd38
4/19/19

I'm still waiting for parts that I ordered 3 months ago. One of the parts was supposedly 'in stock" still have not received that part, so imaging how long it's going to take to get the one that said-'on order"....my advice....look elsewhere.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the delay in your order and have sent you a direct message.
ct258
4/6/19

Seriously dont order anything from them. I ordered a fan and the device was the wrong part. I returned it (they confirmed that I returned it) and still no refund. I contacted my fraud department for my credit card company

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us and have sent you a direct message.
johnb2361
2/21/19

Orders parts I needed overnight. 3 days later I was notified the parts were on back order. Obviously overnight shipping is no longer needed. They won't remove unless I cancel the entire order and reorder which in turn moves me to the back of the line for back order part. What a joke. I'll cancel order and get the part elsewhere. Thanks for nothing.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello John, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the delay on your order and have sent you a private message.
josephj136
11/11/18

I ordered a part for my freezer. Took the part out and compared it to what I had but found out it was a part of a bigger issue. Ended up repackaging the part and shipping it back to them for a refund. They received my part of the 18th of October. I tried to inquiry about my refund and their customer service told me to wait 7-10 business days for a refund. I waited 11 business days before contacting them again and saying there has been no refund or update given at all. They responded again saying they will email the refund department and that it will take another 3 days to get a response. That was 4 days ago! I still have not heard any update pertaining to my refund. I really wish I would of looked up this company and read the reviews before purchasing anything from them. BE CAUTIOUS when dealing with this company. They can be VERY shady.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Kevin, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and have sent you a private message.
marleneb56
9/20/18

I ordered a replacement bin on August 28th for my refrigerator. My credit card was immediately charged. Several days later I contacted the company regarding shipping information. Item was on backorder but was supposed to be shipped shortly. No shipment information again. I must have called a half a dozen times, each time on hold 5 full minutes while researched. I noticed my original order# had been changed to a new number, clearly having not processed the first one. Many attempts to get this resolved were not met with satisfaction and I cancelled the order, firstly putting a dispute on the charge with my credit card company. I have never been billed for a purchase that isn't enroute and I have to question the ethics of this company. This issue was over a time frame of 23 days. Totally unacceptable. I placed an order with another company. Credit card charged in 24 hours and product on my doorstep in 48 hours. See the difference. This company needs to be red flagged.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Marlene, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you can call us or email us with your order number or any identifying information to locate your order, we would be happy to look into what happened and get a resolution for you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. -Charles
anabels7
9/18/18

I would give minus 10 stars if I could! I return the item because it wasn't the good one. They sent me an email saying they received it but I was not getting a refund because it was broken or scratched. It was, of course, in perfect condition when sent. I then asked to have it back since I was not getting my money back, they said it had been destroyed because they cannot sell broken parts. So glad Visa has an amazing service and refund me on the spot.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We have sent an email separately to address this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.
-Charles
eds310
8/21/18

Needed part number W10861225 (dryer door handle) and checked both PartSelect and Sears. Price was $31.28 plus $9 shipping. Bought the part from Amazon for $3.50 with free shipping. Why does anyone pay more than Amazon????

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that our prices are not as low as you expected. We base our prices on what we are charged by the manufacturer for the parts. We only sell top quality OEM parts. We try to keep our prices as low as possible, but do also have to keep them at a level to help cover our costs. We hope this helps to explain the reasoning behind the prices!
michaelt550
8/12/18

When I started looking for parts to repair my GE gas clothes dryer, I discovered that virtually all of the various online appliance parts suppliers had very negative online reviews. Thus, I was expecting the worst when I ordered some of the parts I needed from PartSelect,com. Much to my surprise, however, I received the parts about a week after I placed my order. The online instructional videos and assembly drawings were really helpful when I was making the repair.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review! That's great to hear and we're glad that we could assist you with your repair.
valria
7/27/18

Took my money. Said the part shipped. Faked the tracking and now I have no part and they won't give me a refund saying that 1 in 10,000 packages go missing! WOW

STAY AWAY from this company

kevinp261
7/9/18

Great experience! Easy to use site, found the part I needed for my gas dryer and PartSelect was the best price I found too. Ordered on Friday and my part arrived on Monday, that's fast shipping. I recommend PartSelect. I'll use PartSelect next time I need parts.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback!
genak4
6/26/18

THEY STALL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND WAIT FOR YOUR REFUNDS
THIEVES AND BAD SERVICE.
PARTS AND SKU AND DESCIPTION ARE NOT IN STOCK

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Gena, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you can call us or email us with your order number, we would be happy to look into what happened and get a resolution for you. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.
rachelb236
6/14/18

Ordered a part for my fridge, they advised they didnt have it and would let me know when and if they got it in stock. They said I could cancel order. So I went online and found it cheaper elsewhere. Emailed back same day to say cancel and they advised it had already shipped. Um, how. It wasnt in stock. So waited for it to come to me so I could send it back. They record it as being back may 29th, 2018 and I have yet to see a refund. Customer service has since stopped responded to emails.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for writing. We apologize the inconvenience with this order and the delay in our response. We are in our peak busy season and are a bit behind in responding to our emails. The part ordered was an "on order" item at the time the order was placed. It was not "in stock" and available to ship right away. On order items take approximately 10-15 days (sometimes less) to come into stock and be shipped. They are parts we have on order with the manufacturer, and are usually able to ship to our customers in about 7-10 business days. It just so happened that your order was able to be brought in earlier, and was processed and shipped before you called in to cancel. I see the order was refused by you and returned to our warehouse. We have processed the refund and you will be getting a refund confirmation via email which will be for the full amount of the order. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
ekaterinav2
4/18/18

CREDIT CARD CHARGED , including expedite shipment
For almost two months , they have been telling me the same story every time I inquired via e-mail about where is the part. they were coming up with the new proposed date of part arrival to their warehouse.
They refuse to credit back my CC expedite shipment charge until the part arrives. For almost two months the part is "still not arrived yet" . I requesting when ? and they are coming up with new date .

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Ekaterina, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you can respond with your order number, we would be happy to look into what happened and get a resolution for you. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.
ericw141
4/9/18

PartSelect processed my credit card immediately and, after a month, just quietly didn't ship any parts. When I called their Customer Service department to ask about my order, they said my order had been damaged and they decided not to ship it to me. They then asked if I wanted to place a second order...this after I had been charged for the first order that I never saw and was charged immediately for.

Think about the math. If this company is able to get just 10 percent of its customers to walk away in frustration, then that gives them a 100 percent profit margin on 10 percent of its business. Dishonest, but profitable.

Don't do business with this company, which is a division of the Eldin Group.

Tip for consumers: Don't provide them with your credit card information. You will be billed and that's the last you will hear of them.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Hello Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you can respond with your order number, we would be happy to look into what happened and get a resolution for you. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.
nicoleb209
2/5/18

I made my first order for a replace cooktop on my range on January 4th. When I received it, I didn't even open it. I could tell it was completely shattered. I called them, they refunded the order and placed a new order for what was supposed to be the correct one. I was supposed to dispose of the shattered cooktop. I received the new part in one piece but when I opened it, it was white. My range is black. I called partselect to advise them of this and they had me call Whirlpool to make sure it was the right part. Here is what happened, I ordered the right part, W10719620, and they sent me the wrong part, W10719621. They send me a label to ship that part back to them which I did and they advised me I would get the right part shipped to me. I got a phone call about a week and a half ago advising me they had shipped my part. I still hadn't gotten it so I called them to see where it was. I was just advised today, Feb 5th, that the warehouse never sent it and supposedly gave me credit for the order. Does that mean I'm not getting it? After a month of dealing with these jokers, I just have multiple charges on my credit cards, a range I can't cook anything on, and apparently I'm back at square one. I would NEVER EVER deal with these people again. I can't believe the service was so horrible and there is such a disconnect between customer service, the warehouse, and the customer. This is completely unacceptable

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry about the miscommunication with the warehouse. Please call us and we will be happy to help you to make sure everything has been credited back to your card.
pamc60
10/25/17

When I needed a new tray & ring turn for my 10 yr old microwave, I went online in hopes of finding what I needed. PartSelect was my choice. Chatted online with a salesman & he sent me my order in 2 days. Just received it and everything is perfect. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Before you throw a broken appliance away, contact PartSelect and replace the broken parts for a fraction of what replacing it would cost.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review Pam.
tomk141
10/25/17

Ordered a dishwasher silverware basket, the original had silverware holder in it, the replacement didn't. They claimed it had to be ordered separately. Nowhere did they indicate that these holders had to be ordered separately or that they where not part of the basket. The these holders are integral part of the unit. I will never deal with this outfit again, and suggest if you do be very careful and make sure you are getting what you want. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review Tom. Please provide your order number and your model number and I will be happy to look in to this for you.
aaronw76
9/29/17

I'm thrilled! The part arrived the day after ordering by Purolator. It's the exact part. I watched their video but decided to slide it out through the door opening. I had it replaced in five minutes and it worked PERFECT! I saved myself a lot of money.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review Aaron. Have a great day.
davida373
9/2/17

Ordered a microwave plate August 13. Was not informed it was in back order until after I paid. A week later we called "customer service" and was told it was still on back order but would ship on August 20th. Well... it's September 1st and still no sign of my order. I log in to check and guess what, still on back order.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. Could you please provide your order number and I would be happy to look in to this for you.
alanm144
6/9/17

I needed an extra wire shelf for my Samsung freezer, and tried this company. They showed a picture that looked right, so I bought the product. When it arrived I found that it was far too short for my freezer, so I sent it back.

I paid $30 for the part. Turns out that Partselect will NOT repay you for your return freight, which cost me $15. So I wasted $15 for the "privilege" of being misled by a picture and being sent the wrong part.

Avoid this company like the plague it is.

UPDATE: Here is my reply to PartSelect's response:

PartSelect's response doesn't cut it.

The fact is that 1.) The part was wrong. I put in the correct model number for the appliance, yet PartSelect sent me the wrong part anyway. And to make matters worse: 2.) The picture was deceiving. It looked like the part was correct, yet when it arrived, it was too short.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately if the customer orders the incorrect part we would not cover the return cost. (Please view returns section of our website.) If you called customer service and we ordered the incorrect part for you we would take full responsibility and send pre-paid shipping labels so there would be no cost to you and refund for the part and the freight. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 1-888-738-4871
georgeg125
5/23/17

I bought 2 things a seal and a maintenance kit, it showed up in a padded envelope. I opened it up and the plastic tensioner was broken, I called them and they said they would send me another one. they sent 2 kits and charge for 2 kits. when I saw the charge on my cc I e-mailed them and got a rude response saying I ordered 2 kits, so I called a they told me it was a type o and has been taken care of. next day I got 2 kits In a cardboard box and bunch of bubble rap. so now I have been charged for three kits and no credits and have to pay to ship back there type o $#*!ed up all around if you ask me:( as I was typing this I got a email saying they are sending me a refund of 44,31 that covers one kit???? I am still missing a credit for 1 kit

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. I have sent you a private message.
jimd136
3/26/17

I ordered a replacement door from my microwave (called a "Door Gross Sub Assembly"). It was the most expensive Door 'package' on the list at $261. When it arrived, there were no instructions whatsoever. Since my microwave had been professionally installed inside custom cabinets, I wanted at least a clue as to how to start. Nothing. I called customer service. The nice lady looked at her book and said, "That part doesn't come with instructions." After a few local calls, I was able to get some hints from my local hardware store (McLendon's spent 20 minutes on the phone with me, took my phone number, then called me back!! Just for the sake of goodwill!) So, as I started to install the door, I realized that an interior bezel was missing. Once again, I called PartSelect and told them a part was missing. The woman looked at her book and said, "Instead of paying $261 for the GROSS Subassembly ("gross" implying ALL of it!), you should have purchased this other "Door Assembly" that includes the bezel. THAT door assembly was only $225!!! When I pointed out how absurd it was that the GROSS assembly cost more, but DIDN'T include that part that the cheaper "Door Assembly" included, I was told that I would have to buy the bezel separately for an additional $63, but (out of the kindness of their hearts) they would waive the shipping cost. That would mean that I would end up paying $325 for something that would have cost me only $225... all because PartSelect goofed! I will NEVER order anything from this company again!

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the part you ordered. I have reviewed your order and see you have been speaking with customer service about ordering another part and how they offered to waive the shipping on the new order. If you ever are uncertain about a part you are order with what comes included you can always call customer service to make sure its what your needing and if not we can assist you with finding the part that you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
gaild28
2/17/17

I order a Baking Element and a Broil Element to see if that was the problem with my oven not working. We got the elements installed them, that was not the problem with my oven, removed the elements within 5 minutes of installing them put them back in the box and returned them to PartSelect. I just got an email today telling me I would not be getting my refund of $93.33 because the parts were used. How else can you tell if the parts are going to work if you do not install them. Needless to say not a very happy person right now. Great business - sell the parts - get the money and when they are returned in the same shape you got them in - no refund so they can sell them again to the next victim. Terrible way to do business!!!!

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
Thank you for your review. Once a part is returned to our warehouse it is inspected. Once a terminal has been installed, even for second, there are terminal marks on it to show it was installed. Our return policy is posted on our website online "Any part in its original condition may be returned to PartSelect for a full refund within 30 days of shipping. It is our policy to refund the shipping price only if the part was shipped in error.
Please Note: Electronic or electrical parts which show signs of being installed or used CANNOT be accepted for refund under any circumstances."
If the part is returned in its original condition ( bag not open or installed/used) a refund would be applied back to your credit card. If a part has been returned and installed its no good to us because we sell only brand new parts to our customers not ones that have been installed. It may be a working part but if installed we will not resell that to our customers. We sell new parts only to customers. If you are not sure what part you need to order you can always call and speak to someone to assist you on getting the correct part.
dougw37
1/25/17

your ad states: ORDER TODAY, SHIPPED TODAY........Just a lie........ordered part for dryer on Jan 20th.......order# 9619980.......Here is is the 25th, and not yet shipped.....WHY NOT?

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
I have sent you a private message.
jimw121
12/30/16

On Thursday evening December 29, 2016 I called and ordered a part for our refrigerator. I explained our refrigerator was not cooling and needed the ASAP and offered to pay for expedited shipping and was told it would still take 5-6 because of the New Years holiday.
So I called the manufacture of our frig and was told they could have me the part by Saturday 01/01. So I ordered the part from them and immediately called PartSelect and canceled the order seeing as how it wasn't going to ship until the next day.
The customer serv rep said she understood and would cancel the order.
The following day 13/30/2016 I received an e-mail stating they had shipped my part. ( I WAS SHOCKED).
So I immediately called and the serv rep ( Joshua) answered and I told him I was upset and wanted to speak with supervisor .
HE HUNG-UP THE PHONE ON ME.
So I TRIED TO FIND CORPORATE CONTACT NOT MUCH THERE.
Must be hiding for a good reason.
They don't deserve the 1 star

Response from PartSelect H., PartSelect Representative
I have sent you a private message.

Questions? Get answers from the PartSelect staff and other customers.

PartSelect?