PartSelect

PartSelect has a consumer rating of 4.61 stars from 454 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PartSelect also ranks 1st among Appliance sites.

• They have a database of major appliances that is searchable by part or model number.
  • Parts select had an easy to navigate webpage that laid out the parts that I needed for the clothes drier in my basement.

• I called partselect to advise them of this and they had me call Whirlpool to make sure it was the right part.
  • Customer service has since stopped responded to emails.
How would you rate PartSelect?

“No hassle, easy”

Gregory R.
1/13/20

My dryer's timer was starting to give up the ghost; selected drying modes were no longer matching the dial settings. I dealt with it for about a year, just memorizing the new orientation of what worked. Well the knob finally went slack and time to replace it. Easily navigated they're website and identified the replacement part, no problem. The exploded diagram helped. The replacement part was a legit GE part and went right in. Only after I had it apart did I realize the knob was cracked as well. No problem, went on they're site again and found the replacement. Works great and the new knob has the same stock look. Thanks

“Horrible Customer Service”

Joseph M.
11/21/19

I ordered a part for my washing machine 11/12/19 paid for 2-3 day shipping on 11/18/19 no part arrived called customer service said somehow the order was cancelled (?) giving them the benefit of the doubt I ordered it again and was told I would have it by 11/21/19 no package I then referred to an email inserted the Fed X tracking # to find I won't be receiving it until 11/26/19 when I called to express my concern they said they would refund me $2 and change and the shipping was out of their hands they do offer overnight shipping however that solution was never offered in the initial call and for the second shipment either before you go to this company check out Amazon the original order with shipping was $36.00 through Amazon ordered it 11/21/19 it will be here 11/23/19 for $6.31

right part (23) customer service (28) model number (20) parts select (24) replacement parts (14) ice maker (8) 2 days (8) order (196) great service (8) youtube video (9) web site (9) fast delivery (13)
heatherz37
January 25th, 2020
My review is for a lightbulb on my microwave that I had to replace, the manufacturer didn't carry the same one. The one I bought from the manufacturer lasted a year or so and then had to be replaced again and it was never as bright as the original bulb. I did some searching and found the original bulb replacement on partselect.com. it arrived very quickly and was exactly like the original. I noticed right away it was as bright as my original bulb. I can't say that it will last longer than a year and a half but my original bulb lasted about three years. I am very happy with my purchase.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Heather, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
danag140
January 21st, 2020
I have an old Maytag dryer; it works great still but the lint filter broke, and I thought it was done. They actually had the brand new exact part in stock, and my old dryer has a new lease on life!
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Dana, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
jamess2478
December 16th, 2019
Dryer was making a squealing noise. Figured it was either the belt or the rollers and didn't want to have to spend $500 for a new dryer, so I went the DIY route. Ordered the maintenance kit which included both belt and rollers as well as a new tensioner. The parts were easy to find, and the youtube video that came with the purchase provided an easy to follow step-by-step process to replace the parts. Also, by replacing the parts myself, it gave me the opportunity to clean out the excess lint inside the machine that the lint trap doesn't catch. Now the dryer is working well without the noise.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello James, Thank you for your review! That's great to hear and we are glad we could assist you with your repair and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
jimm1091
February 5th, 2020
The Dryer that my wife and I purchased together 11 years ago recently stopped drying. I lost my wife of 30 years to Eye Cancer in August 2016 so this dryer has great sentimental meaning to me. I had hoped that I could repair our dryer so I could continue to use and keep the dryer that we purchased together. Part Select made that happen, the sold me the correct parts, at a very reasonable price, shipped and arrived within 2 days saving the cost of a repairman (hard to find here in rural Eastern Kentucky) and not have to replace my dryer. Thank you so very much. Jim
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Jim, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
tawnyao1
January 25th, 2020
Navigated a lot of dicey and confusing websites. PartSelect was the easiest to understand and it actually helped you by putting in your appliance info and giving you a easy to read diagram. Tho I cried a little when I saw the price of that drawer I needed cause mine was damaged, well had to have it and that's that. Made its way to my door with ease and all's right now with my shiney new fridge. Don't bother with the others, you find a lot of time and doubt go by. Just click PriceSelect!
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Tawnya, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
jimm1082
January 22nd, 2020
I ordered drip pans from three places before I tried your internet site. Yours were the only ones that fit my stove even though the other sites said they their parts were also genuine replacement parts. It is such a relief to have level cooking burners again thank you.
deej69
January 24th, 2020
Had some broken parts for my Whirlpool fridge I bought at Costco a few years ago. The parts I ordered were original Whirlpool and were an exact fit. They were Packaged well and arrived quickly. Glad I found them. Best price too.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Dee, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
haroldb157
January 25th, 2020
needed a part for our Refrigerator and after much searching on the web PartSelect had the answers and the parts needed, Ordered the sensor put it in and fixed our issues, The video was very helpful, the part was affordable and the shipping cost reasonable. Shipping was very fast. No Complaints . Actually need a couple of other things and will be using Parts Select for them also.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Harold, Thank you for your review! That's great to hear and we are glad we could assist you with your repair and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
charlesm873
February 14th, 2020
i ordered new drum rollers and a new idler and a new drum belt for our dryer. while i was having issues finding everything i needed at other shops i found the correct parts thru parts select. everything went easy and the installed new parts will give me a long service life as they are quality parts. and the correct ones. it cost so much less keeping the older appliances working as they should by getting the oem parts thru parts select. love our older machines that give us good service
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Charles, Thank you for your review! That's great to hear and we are glad we could assist you with your repair and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
joannem255
January 24th, 2020
part was delivered fast it fit perfectly I website was easy to find correct part which was dryer lint trap for my Frigidaire stackable washer dryer my old one had holes and was all bent
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Joanne, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
margaretm694
January 24th, 2020
It was so convenient to use your website, recognize a picture of the parts that I needed and order them. They arrived in a couple of days and were quickly installed. Very satisfactory.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Margaret, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
janeh281
January 20th, 2020
Easy to identify and order correct part, quick delivery, part arrived in new condition and was exactly what we needed to fix our machine. Grateful for this site, which has saved us considerable money in repairs over the years.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Jane, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
davidc2608
January 18th, 2020
Part arrived ahead of schedule. Ot was a perfect fit and installed in less than 10min. I will definitely shop here for future replacement parts.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello David, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
jerryb355
January 18th, 2020
Correct part delivered and easy replacement. Corrected incomplete fill. Thanks to the reviews which are very
good. Good job Parts select.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Jerry, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
andrewc651
January 7th, 2020
This company pretty much encapsulates all that I've ever wanted in a parts supply outfit. Not only is it easy to find parts by make and model, but there are extensive resources for repair procedures and questions that might arise during work. A+ in my book, it's one of the few companies I keep coming back to
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
lonnettel
January 13th, 2020
Happy to have found out about part select from my sister. Easy to find the part needed and quick delivery. Online platform kept cancelling my order and then I had to call it in and pay for express shipping. That was the only problem
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Lonnette, Thank you for the review. It’s our priority to continue providing a great experience for customers like you and the best way for us to improve is through your feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to leave us the review.
brucep164
January 18th, 2020
Yes it was fast and easy, website did everything for me except install the part, which had an instructional video. Great stuff
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Bruce, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
davef213
January 18th, 2020
Parts arrived promptly and were high quality. Video on YouTube was very thorough and rebuild was very successful.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Dave, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
lizk95
January 16th, 2020
I've used this vendor in the past. I'm very pleased with service and would use again. The video provide on the site worked great. I installed the parts in minutes.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Liz, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
georgianneb2
January 18th, 2020
Easy to find what I wanted on website. Good variety of products. Very easy to order and all at a good price
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Georgianne, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
stacyr121
January 16th, 2020
I was having trouble with my dishwasher and found the part from PartSelect. It appears to be genuine factory-made and not some cheap knock-off. I'm not giving a 5 because the installation instructions sent by email were not very detailed. We found more complete instructions under the dishwasher. The dishwasher works great now.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Stacy, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback. We apologize if the installation instructions were not very detailed.
darind15
February 20th, 2020
Parts select had an easy to navigate webpage that laid out the parts that I needed for the clothes drier in my basement. The percentages to indicate what part was likely to be the culprit was very helpful, as was the linked video instructions for the parts.

Overall, a great experience on what can be a daunting challenge in the realm of repairing old appliances.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Darin, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
jamesw1758
January 11th, 2020
I needed a refrigerator door seal for a unit that was discontinued a decade ago. Finally found it on PartsSelect. Purchased it using PayPal, got the seal a day earlier than expected. Would definitely consider using them again.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello James, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
kennethm430
January 18th, 2020
Correct part delivered on time. Part installed with relative ease and has worked as it is supposed to work.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Kenneth, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
normae27
January 16th, 2020
I ordered 2 parts for my fridigaire refrigator, and they fit perfectly. They snapped right in, I was very happy.
PartSelect H. – PartSelect Rep
Hello Norma, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.

real easy just pick up the phone and call they will answer fairly quickly and are the friendliest people to help. and they know what they are talking about.

By William S.