Andrew Christian reviews

CS@AndrewChristian.com

5 reviews with 1 star

koichiw
2/8/19

I ordered 11 underwears last November.
I got only two underwears in a small pack (10 apparel items and 2.1bs8Oz on the pack, it's lie) last December and I asked the service that they shipped two packs separately.But they only told me to wait until the end of December.Finally the rest underwears had not delivered.I asked them about it again and I got some replying and I sent the photo of the pack. Now I sent some email again, but they don't reply.
They are terrible.
Do you think you can pack 11 underwears in this small package?

bend205
1/10/19

Cancelled my order after three weeks when I emailed to ask where it was. They had sold out of multiple items at this point and offered me the same discount I'd received but only valid for two weeks. I'm not getting my order. Communication is terrible and I'm just so very annoyed.

richardg239
12/11/17

I love the underwear so ordered 19 pairs direct from Andrew Christian via their website in the Black Friday sale. When the package arrived they had only sent 3 pairs and the packing slip showed only 3 were ever sent. I phoned to ask where the rest of the order was and was told that despite them being in stock they would not send replacements. They offered only a partial credit for the missing items and said i could reorder, but because the sale was no longer on and because I would have to pay shipping and taxes again it would have cost me an additional $100 on top of the $250 i originally spent. The fact it was entirely their mistake seems lost on them. I am now having to fight through Paypal to get my money back as they refuse to refund me in full for the missing items.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from Andrew Christian, just not worth paying over $100 per pair when they screw up and charge you for it.

waldemark1
6/21/17

Terrible experience when ordering at the Andrew Christian Shop. After ordering the system cancelled my order. Long discussions (more than 15 e-mails) with the AC Customer Service to replace my order (to not loose the first discount). After that they lost my parcel and AC Customer Service again is not really willing to help and to replace that order. Seems that Andrew Christian does not really like to sell but only waste your time. The e-mail-customer service gives you answers that aren't answers to a question; it seems that they enjoy teasing customers.
The telephone service sometimes answers and sometimes not.
Byebye Andrew Christian Shop never again!

nathaniela7
12/24/15

Think twice before you click "Purchase"

I purchased One swimming shorts and two underwears from Andrew Christian. Delivery was delayed without any explanation despite my inquiries. And it arrived with one of the underwear missing from the package. Contacted customer service for the missing item twice. Never heard back from them.

When I tried to leave a review about this service failures, they filtered out my review saying "it does not meet their guidelines" and gave me a 25% discount code for next purchase. (Worthless, as you can easily find better discount code 30% with quick search)

Hence I am leaving my review on this 3rd party website.

I would advise any potential consumers to be aware that this can happen to anyone. And you will not receive any customer service from them if anything were to happen to your order.

Questions? Get answers from the Andrew Christian staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Andrew Christian