Andrew Christian reviews

Tel: 877.300.4136
CS@AndrewChristian.com

koichiw
2/8/19

I ordered 11 underwears last November.
I got only two underwears in a small pack (10 apparel items and 2.1bs8Oz on the pack, it's lie) last December and I asked the service that they shipped two packs separately.But they only told me to wait until the end of December.Finally the rest underwears had not delivered.I asked them about it again and I got some replying and I sent the photo of the pack. Now I sent some email again, but they don't reply.
They are terrible.
Do you think you can pack 11 underwears in this small package?

bend205
1/10/19

Cancelled my order after three weeks when I emailed to ask where it was. They had sold out of multiple items at this point and offered me the same discount I'd received but only valid for two weeks. I'm not getting my order. Communication is terrible and I'm just so very annoyed.

michaelc1396
11/13/18

Long time customer of AC but just recently having problems with the website when ordering - and it seems totally unable to deduct two vouchers or credits - Also recently shipping by UPS has taken a ridiculous amount of time and items have got no farther than LA for weeks with no explanations Sorry but they have lost a good customer of 3 years + fed up with delays and useless website - Cant understand as order from several overseas sites whose ordering is straight forward and delivery fast no matter how far the distance Sorry AC ur Staff and delivery partner need a good kick in their pouches !!!

richardg239
12/11/17

I love the underwear so ordered 19 pairs direct from Andrew Christian via their website in the Black Friday sale. When the package arrived they had only sent 3 pairs and the packing slip showed only 3 were ever sent. I phoned to ask where the rest of the order was and was told that despite them being in stock they would not send replacements. They offered only a partial credit for the missing items and said i could reorder, but because the sale was no longer on and because I would have to pay shipping and taxes again it would have cost me an additional $100 on top of the $250 i originally spent. The fact it was entirely their mistake seems lost on them. I am now having to fight through Paypal to get my money back as they refuse to refund me in full for the missing items.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from Andrew Christian, just not worth paying over $100 per pair when they screw up and charge you for it.

waldemark1
6/21/17

Terrible experience when ordering at the Andrew Christian Shop. After ordering the system cancelled my order. Long discussions (more than 15 e-mails) with the AC Customer Service to replace my order (to not loose the first discount). After that they lost my parcel and AC Customer Service again is not really willing to help and to replace that order. Seems that Andrew Christian does not really like to sell but only waste your time. The e-mail-customer service gives you answers that aren't answers to a question; it seems that they enjoy teasing customers.
The telephone service sometimes answers and sometimes not.
Byebye Andrew Christian Shop never again!

mattheww70
10/21/16

Ordered a bunch of mystery underwear. .. only to receive 4 of the same pair. Why would anyone want more of the same pair of underwear. Still no response from the customer service reps.

christopherr63
6/16/16

I loved the underwear from this company.I do think that the prices are a bit high for some items. The shipping was a little ridiculous the last time I ordered.Took way too long to get to me.Honestly, this is some of the best underwear out there, though.

nathaniela7
12/24/15

Think twice before you click "Purchase"

I purchased One swimming shorts and two underwears from Andrew Christian. Delivery was delayed without any explanation despite my inquiries. And it arrived with one of the underwear missing from the package. Contacted customer service for the missing item twice. Never heard back from them.

When I tried to leave a review about this service failures, they filtered out my review saying "it does not meet their guidelines" and gave me a 25% discount code for next purchase. (Worthless, as you can easily find better discount code 30% with quick search)

Hence I am leaving my review on this 3rd party website.

I would advise any potential consumers to be aware that this can happen to anyone. And you will not receive any customer service from them if anything were to happen to your order.

mikeg36
8/22/12

Lordy, lordy Andrew Christian's web site is quite the eye-opener or body-jolter. Well known fashionista has been featuring body enhancing and fashion undergear for sometime, now. Surprisingly, the items are not extremely expensive for a name brand company. Also, they do offer quite regularly sales, with either overstock or end-of-season items.

If youre adventurous, review the videos. But, please be forewarned tres tres over-the-top vids with extreme models. I have been told that 'some' of the men are straight. Wow! The companys videos have been in the news and received all manner of applause to opprobrium.

Questions? Get answers from the Andrew Christian staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Andrew Christian