Lazada Indonesia

Lazada Indonesia has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada Indonesia ranks 387th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Lazada Indonesia?

“Good service”

Muhammad B.
5/28/19

The first time I used this online store app, I was very helpful because They were very perceptive in responding to us in his service. The obvious, indeed online shop is this one number 1 for me.

“Stupid Verification Data Processed”

X J.
8/14/20

I am planning to open a seller account in Lazada ID yet they rejected all of my bank documents verification even a bank letter made by BCA was not accepted. I have no idea what else they want and it is ridiculous because bank letter is so powerful and it is so hard to issue such letter yet they rejected it. My first account was rejected and blocked by Lazada with no clear reason and asked me to create a new one. Now I open the second one, the same issues is ongoing. Stupid customer service that have no idea how to verify documents! They allowed fake seller to sell in their website yet the Genuine seller like me that have bank letter was rejected. What a Bizarre!

xj2
August 14th, 2020

michaels4430
June 8th, 2020
Stolen nearly 1 juta. Customer care robots will not help. User that sold fraud item is no longer selling.
muhammadb39
May 28th, 2019
kevin2
July 21st, 2020
I purchased the attached items through Lazada Indonesia but the free serum is not sent. Really don't understand how they do business. I will NOT recommend anyone to shop via Lazada Indonesia.

Tip for consumers: Not recommended to shop via Lazada Indonesia

surabhip1
July 5th, 2020
Such a worst experience. I ordered a product on 19th june and now it's 6th july. Order has not been yet delivered!
clarac92
July 28th, 2020
Be careful when shopping in Lazada, they always cancels your purchase without notice and yet dont give any refund.
andrewt223
August 14th, 2018
This website created an account without my permission and used my email address. When I complained they keep transferring and making me jump through hoops and I still cannot get the account disabled.

Their customer service is beyond incompetent. What is happening to be by the hands of this company is nothing short of ID theft.

BEWARE of these people.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else - this website has been caught setting p fake accounts and you might find yourself a victim of ID theft if they get your information.

ellyj3
September 25th, 2019
This company sucks, customer service don't pick up the phone, they don't send the product I ordered 1 month ago, also try to call Jakarta but nobody picked up the phone. Never order with lazada
liudmylah
June 18th, 2018
I ordered DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. I received it, one week more than supposed to. First day it worked, but the second didnt, so I sent it back. They said I will get refund during 7-14 days. It is almost 3 months. NO MONEY BACK. I write to them every week, but they always say they will check it and answer me, but no answers. NEVER USE THIS COMPONY. An awful service and awful people! My order number is *******71421847. THey always say they have some problems with refund system. I dont believe them any more. I think they just want to keep my money (1200$) - rather big money. It is shame to do it. So big company and such shameful things. I am sure your company will finish your living very soon!
batistad1
November 24th, 2015
I was on a tour in Indonesia and needed a bag-pack. Tried a purchase on Lazada Indonesia, the product was delivered within 2 days. Very efficient and best price in the market. Thanks Lazada! I will always shop from you'll even in Singapore

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada Indonesia staff and other customers.

Toko Jual Beli Online & Promo Elektronik, Fashion, Furnitur, Kebutuhan Bayi dan Isi Pulsa Disini | Bisa COD? Cicilan 0%? Gratis Ongkir Seluruh Indonesia.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazada Indonesia?

Have a question about Lazada Indonesia?