Review of AiryDress

Tel: +442071931917
service@airydress.com

tatyanal73
5/9/19

Thank you, the goods are of excellent quality, delivery is fast, I will recommend to everyone you know and continue to make purchases from you.

kettyj1
4/4/19

As i mention above in title airydress is trendy cool and fashionable women wear cloths brand. The texure,design and quality of product is high standard.New trends oriented and fashionable cloths are available here.

shaa7
1/30/19

I think, AiryDress is the best dress provider. Also, there have beautiful many type dress with low price.

mda71
1/12/19

I like dress from airydress. Because of the design and quality of their product.They always make new design dress. They not only concern with design but also concern with product quality. They always introduce us with new type of dress. Their fabric is mostly attractive

jewelr9
1/11/19

i like the dresses of AiryDress. l am impressed by their product and services.
their product is very qualityful .

kamaltuwerm
1/11/19

This is really an amazing site I have seen. All the article are awesome.i love this company. Looking forward for my future orders.

muzammali
1/6/19

As an online buyer, I recommend this site. I am always satisfied with my purchases, the products are very good qualities. Cheap, fast and secure delivery.

saimap
1/6/19

AiryDress is very excellent site for purchase fashion dresses. Very lovely dress. I am happy to purchase on airydress.

abdula55
12/31/18

This is a best place for bought fashion dress, i just bought a product from them ,really it's a massive one.

pavela6
12/29/18

AIRYDRESS is a very good place to buy fashion dresses.Good deal, quick shipment, the item as described. Highly recommended!

fabianm29
12/23/18

It was a fast and good purchase! I liked the quality of the fabric and how it fits my girl; she's amazing in it! Thanks a lot

abrarj
12/22/18

It is a good and fastest service..
Its product is very good..
That why I like it...
This is good business..by this women get new collection of dress and can do new fashion

bushraf1
12/19/18

The site is very easy to use and there are many options to choose from. Very nice clothing, T-shirts, pants, dresses. I am proud of myself that I chose this store. I would highly recommend!!!

fakharz
12/8/18

I loved what I bought at Airydress and the customer service. Fast delivery and good cooperation with the Center for assistance are the most important to me, and this site provides just such a service. All the best recommendations for Airy Dress

samailaa
10/31/18

I received my order within the promised time with an outstanding fabric and stunning design. It is the same as it was shown on the website. I really love it. Thank you, guys.

nstyv
10/20/18

Real quality is not so good. Sizes really smaller than they meant. If you wear M you need to choose L or even XL.033365148613

evettea1
9/28/18

i placed a order in august is october still have not receive my goods and payed them in august then today i received a message that i must pay a company called bufflo to release your goods so you actually pay much more then what the add post so please be care full when shoping at airydresses

filipj7
8/24/18

They always have some great sales, special offers and what not - making shopping from them a no-brainer!

flussw
8/16/18

Airydress bietet erfrischende Textildesigns und elegante Silhoutten zu günstigen Preisen an. Ich hätte mir niemals vorstellen lassen, dass sich ein Gemälde von einem tollen Maler oder auch eine Zeichnung von einem Kind als Textildesign zu Nutze gemacht werden könnte. Fitting ist auch sehr toll.

aaronsamuelh
8/16/18

Ich kann AiryDress nur empfehlen! Schnelle Bearbeitung und lieferung! Die Verarbeitung der Kleider ist auch sehr gut.

gabrielleb23
8/12/18

I totally enjoyed shopping. I have been buying their products and love them. So many wonderful things and at wonderful prices. Good buy fast shipping. I haven't had any problems or bugs with it, and it has a nice layout that has been easy for me to navigate.
-Gabrielle

natashaa41
8/9/18

If you are looking to find the best party wear, then visit the "AiryDress." Here, you may get the best design and colors of the season."AiryDress" offers a wide range of collection of formal dresses as well as part wear. Pick the one that suits you at concessionary price.

vianam
8/8/18

In this modern world where many online clothing vendors are all over the place, I appreciate the top notch quality that AiryDress provides. I look forward to continuing to do business with them throughout the years.

Really great! 5 Stars to them!

andreab294
8/5/18

Everything on the site is so affordable $35-$60 for a dress and the Sizing, fit, and color are just amazing I loved.

sidraa
8/3/18

Airydress is truthful online platform for shopping, It provide awesome and reasonable price range cloths for all occasion.I will purchase again soon.

Hi All, Thank you for your interest in our website. We are an international e-commerce company originally based in Hong Kong. For the moment, we have warehouses located in the United States, United Kingdom, Norway Australia and China. Products will be sent from one of these warehouses according to the stock availability. We are still looking into launching more. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our shipping information: https://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html. For more questions, you may also contact us via https://www.airydress.com/contact-us.html.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for visiting our website. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. The item(s) will be shipped within 7 days. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. You can choose Expedited Shipping (3-7 business days) and Standard Shipping (5-8 business days) to ship your item(s). The shipping time may vary in different countries. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our Shipping Information (http://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html). Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for your contacting. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our service@ariydress.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Airydress

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for visiting our website. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. The item(s) will be shipped within 7 business days. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. You can choose Expedited Shipping (3-6 business days) and Standard Shipping (7-30 business days) to ship your item(s). The shipping time may vary in different countries. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our Shipping Information (http://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html). Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for contacting us. You can rest assured that our dresses are all quality-guaranteed. We are very glad to give you a brief introduction of our products. Once we confirm your order, we will inform our dressmakers to get started. Each piece of our raw fabrics is elaborately selected. All of our dressmakers are experienced in making formal dresses for many years. Our factories have introduced the most sophisticated equipment to improve our handicrafts. And when the dress is finished, our Quality Control department will have a further close inspection to exclude any possible defectiveness. The above professional procedures have ensured that our dresses are of high quality which will definitely not let you down. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. The item(s) will be shipped within 7 days. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. You can choose Expedited Shipping (3-6 business days) and Standard Shipping (7-30 business days) to ship your item(s). The shipping time may vary in different countries. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our Shipping Information (http://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html). Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. According to our experience and our customers' feedback, not all the orders are charged for the customs fee. It depends on the shipping company and value of your products. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. Since customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country, it is hard for us to control over these charges and predict what they may be. If it happens, please contact us and our after-sale staff will offer satisfactory solutions to help you. We sent the top solution to your email evettea@jdg.co.za , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our service@ariydress.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Airydress

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number or your email address? Or you may also send us emails to our service@airydress.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, AiryDress

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Our shipping times to Germany are 5-8 business days, in Standard shipping. Also remember that we could take from 1-7 business days to prepare the order before sending it. If you have any further questions, please write to us.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AiryDress staff and other customers.

2 Photos for AiryDress