Review of AiryDress

Tel: +442071931917
service@airydress.com

flussw
8/16/18

Airydress bietet erfrischende Textildesigns und elegante Silhoutten zu günstigen Preisen an. Ich hätte mir niemals vorstellen lassen, dass sich ein Gemälde von einem tollen Maler oder auch eine Zeichnung von einem Kind als Textildesign zu Nutze gemacht werden könnte. Fitting ist auch sehr toll.

aaronsamuelh
8/16/18

Ich kann AiryDress nur empfehlen! Schnelle Bearbeitung und lieferung! Die Verarbeitung der Kleider ist auch sehr gut.

gabrielleb23
8/12/18

I totally enjoyed shopping. I have been buying their products and love them. So many wonderful things and at wonderful prices. Good buy fast shipping. I haven't had any problems or bugs with it, and it has a nice layout that has been easy for me to navigate.
-Gabrielle

natashaa41
8/9/18

If you are looking to find the best party wear, then visit the "AiryDress." Here, you may get the best design and colors of the season."AiryDress" offers a wide range of collection of formal dresses as well as part wear. Pick the one that suits you at concessionary price.

vianam
8/8/18

In this modern world where many online clothing vendors are all over the place, I appreciate the top notch quality that AiryDress provides. I look forward to continuing to do business with them throughout the years.

Really great! 5 Stars to them!

andreab294
8/5/18

Everything on the site is so affordable $35-$60 for a dress and the Sizing, fit, and color are just amazing I loved.

sidraa
8/3/18

Airydress is truthful online platform for shopping, It provide awesome and reasonable price range cloths for all occasion.I will purchase again soon.

miazanurr
7/28/18

Airydress is truthful and trusted online shopping platform. I use Airydress for my personal shopping. That;s really awesome. Thanks

missm32
6/15/18

I love their clothes because they have lots of options to choose from. From day to night, work to dinner name it. I will surely purchase again, thanks and til next.

krisc70
6/13/18

Positive experience of using the store and communicating with the manager. Answered all my questions, very helpful! I will advise my friends to buy hereю

andreac248
6/2/18

So many designs. Size are from XS to XXL which is really good. Also it has the description of the measures of waist, shoulder etc... very accurate for not have problems when receiving.

danield240
5/17/18

It sells very nice products and user friendly. Must be liked by women.
And the most important is, this site has a live chatting that really helpful in shopping.
There is no annoying ads or link which makes the users comfortable.

roseu6
5/13/18

Hermosa página, la ropa es maravillosala blusa que ordené es ideal para un look profesional y moderno. No la cambio por nada!

elizabeths267
5/10/18

It is very conviniet to use this website to find beautiful dress. I bought a beautiful dress from this website and now I love this website.

annee35
4/18/18

I placed an order of 10 February - and it arrived almost two months later; during which time, several attempts to make contact were frustrating.

When they did reply, they claimed Chinese New Year had set production back, however, would send goods within ten days. We went through many periods of "ten days" - and then they said one of the fabrics was slow in coming into their stock. Yet another excuse. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to wait it out.

When the items arrived; despite their size guides and the way these items were depicted in their photos, nothing fitted or even looked like the pictures for that matter. The fabric was nothing like that shown either; and it was a very poor quality - so I arranged to send them back for a full refund.

I had to follow this up several times before they accepted the request, however received the instructions - which I have now followed. Using the Parcel-Point option, I returned the items on Friday - and now, will wait (once again) for the refund.

There would be absolutely no chance of me either shopping with this company again nor would I recommend them to anyone. There are plenty of other options available in a very competitive market and I would suggest any one of them rather than Airydress.

Rest assured, they do exist - they are just not run in an efficient manner.

prasyaa
4/18/18

Their broad range of choices makes it super easy to shop! Their collection are beautiful and stylish! I would love to shop here again!!

brendak65
3/19/18

034817235516. No news. No updates. No refunds. Nothing happened since my payment on 31 Jan 2018. Is it a con company? I chat in the chat box in Feb. I was told they went for holiday. Its March now. It must be a con company.

nadinef13
3/18/18

Bardzo ładna odzież, koszulki, spodnie, sukienki. Jestem z siebie dumna, że wybrałam ten sklep. Gorąco polecam!!!

julit6
3/8/18

El sitio es muy fácil de usar y hay muchas opciones para elegir. El vestido que compré llegó en perfecto estado, y es exactamente como se ve en las fotos. Muy lindo, perfecto para mis fiestas veraniegas al aire libre, y de un color muy atractivo. Muy satisfecha.

dextervishnuk
2/23/18

It is very easy to use this website if you want to find beautiful dresses for your partner. I gifted my girlfriend a beautiful dress from this website and now she loves this website.

jasminad
2/14/18

When you need a dress and you're not sure what exactly you want, just visit Airydress and you'll get an idea and a product you need! You'll find a wide range of assortments at a great price. You'll shop for an elegant, sporty, evening dress or a dress for every day. Make yourself happy buying dresses of pleasant materials and interesting cut and design and you'll be 100% satisfied.

vivekb5
2/10/18

This is a great shopping option. Its products are so amazing. There are lots of amazing and latest varieties available on Airydress.com . This is not enough another most important reason that i like it that is pricing of clothes and other things. I really love it and I would like to recommend you to go Airydress and choose the best product for you.

rossm91
2/10/18

YA LLEGO, SUPER BIEN FELICIDADES ME ENCANTARON DOS COSAS, CARGO MIS FOTOS MÁS ADELANTE GRACIAS Y HAY UNA DISCUSIÓN DE LAS PERTURBACIONES QUE LLEVO CON USTED DESDE QUE NO LO BANCO A COMPRAR EN LÍNEA, CLIENTE SEGURO Y VERANO: D

marriumn
2/6/18

I like Airy Dress ! The size and quality are wonderful.The dresses are neat and clean , beautiful and made of high quality materiel. i was highly impressed with the whole process.The dresses are quite unique.

volodymyrh
1/18/18

Zamawiam już kolejny raz - wszystko w świetnym gatunku, oryginalnym fasonie i perfekcyjnie wykończone.
Towar zamówiłam w środę, a w czwartek już miałam go w domu :) Polecam.

Hi All, Thank you for your interest in our website. We are an international e-commerce company originally based in Hong Kong. For the moment, we have warehouses located in the United States, United Kingdom, Norway Australia and China. Products will be sent from one of these warehouses according to the stock availability. We are still looking into launching more. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our shipping information: https://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html. For more questions, you may also contact us via https://www.airydress.com/contact-us.html.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for visiting our website. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. The item(s) will be shipped within 7 days. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. You can choose Expedited Shipping (3-7 business days) and Standard Shipping (5-8 business days) to ship your item(s). The shipping time may vary in different countries. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our Shipping Information (http://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html). Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for your contacting. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our service@ariydress.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Airydress

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for visiting our website. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. The item(s) will be shipped within 7 business days. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. You can choose Expedited Shipping (3-6 business days) and Standard Shipping (7-30 business days) to ship your item(s). The shipping time may vary in different countries. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our Shipping Information (http://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html). Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for contacting us. You can rest assured that our dresses are all quality-guaranteed. We are very glad to give you a brief introduction of our products. Once we confirm your order, we will inform our dressmakers to get started. Each piece of our raw fabrics is elaborately selected. All of our dressmakers are experienced in making formal dresses for many years. Our factories have introduced the most sophisticated equipment to improve our handicrafts. And when the dress is finished, our Quality Control department will have a further close inspection to exclude any possible defectiveness. The above professional procedures have ensured that our dresses are of high quality which will definitely not let you down. Currently the total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. The item(s) will be shipped within 7 days. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. You can choose Expedited Shipping (3-6 business days) and Standard Shipping (7-30 business days) to ship your item(s). The shipping time may vary in different countries. For detailed information on standard and expedite delivery, please refer to our Shipping Information (http://www.airydress.com/shipping-info.html). Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Our shipping times to Germany are 5-8 business days, in Standard shipping. Also remember that we could take from 1-7 business days to prepare the order before sending it. If you have any further questions, please write to us.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number or your email address? Or you may also send us emails to our service@airydress.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, AiryDress

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email jacqeulined@gmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our service@ariydress.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Airydress

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your contacting. Would you please tell us your order number, or some specific information such as the right email address used to register on our website, the recipient name? And then we can have a check for you in our system. Hope your reply.

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AiryDress staff and other customers.

AiryDress?