Review of Affirm

Tel: +1.4165385457
affirm.com@contactprivacy.com

elizabethw75
8/2/18

AWFUL!!! AVOID!!!! LIARS AND BULLIES!!!!! I called a week before my bill was due as I was a bit short from Christmas. The female reassured me I had 30 days to pay after the due date. I was even told I could change my due date to the 31st. BUT on the 13th they overdrew my account by $95. Then they claimed the lady I spoke to a week before my bill was due was wrong. They bullied and hassled me so much, I returned the product unused. They continued to bully me even after they acknowledged I had returned the product, threatening to hurt my credit score. I cancelled that credit card last month so they didn't have access to my finances. They claimed to refund me but they couldn't have as they didn't know a valid credit card for me. February one, I wrote them asking if they could send a check. No response yet. So I wrote them and let them know I was suing them if I didn't get a check Monday. Also I am a mental health client and have been under the care of a psychiatrist since I was 13. They are aware of this approximately three weeks ago. They don't care at all. AVOID AVOID AVOID UPDATE: I took pictures of my entire account from December 15,2017 through March 15, 2018. They responded they wanted only a certain section. I sent that section to them. NOTHING!!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

denises98
7/8/17

I previously wrote about Affirm , the financing company that uses Crossroads Bank for their financing. They falsley advertised in the begining to get people in and said they don't check creit scores. Then they got this bank, Crossroads to do their dirty work and the do a "soft" credit check. I've been doing business with ReaReal, the consignment clothing site for two years. I have never been late and have paid my loans early. I got into an altercation with Affirm when they turned me down for no reason. I fought with them for treating a good customer like trash because they are too lazy to handle their own accounts and have a bank, that I have read has gotten into hot water for doing bad business, do their financial accounts now. All of a sudden they gave me a site credit and I bought a few things, just paid off a few and wanted one item for an event I have to attend. I got turned down because they said their "points system" with Transunion said I had delinquent accounts. I have one and the credit card doubled my bill and I can't get them to look into it so I won't pay it until they do. I have other credit accounts all paid to date. DO NOT deal with Affirm. They are sneaky, get people hooked on nice things they normally can't afford even with a regular credit card unless it has a high limit, and then they comb thru your personal records and send you a nice message on Affirm that you don't meet their standards. Affirm is a scam that as I said before has admitted to using algorithims as well to deny people. They don't want to do the work. Steer Clear of them. Unless you're a trust fund baby or white collar worker with a fat bank account backing up, they don't want to know you.

Questions? Get answers from the Affirm staff and other customers.

Affirm?