Review of Vanguard

19482
2018 Customer choice award

jazzminem1
10/29/17

El mejor periódico que he leído excelente, noticias verdaderas precisas, se los recomiendo. Mi tía lo compra todos los días

erict60
6/20/16

I've invested in the past,They have a great investment platform

isajob
6/19/16

Been with them for 18 years. Every single year, when we compare, we are reminded it was the very best choice we ever made. We like to have "some" say in our investments, not leave it 100% to a stranger, and we like to have someone to "hold our hand", at a very competitive fee. Vanguard does all that for us. Over time, we move more and more of our investments to VGD. Excellent.

michaelp228
6/3/16

No need to be complicated - 4-5 Vanguard funds is all you need.

taylorj11
5/26/16

Never Again.

jamess177
2/18/16

I've invested with Vanguard for over a decade.
Their Website is well designed.

philliph27
10/2/15

The lowest fees of any investment firm I'm aware of.

karll25
9/22/15

Vanguard has the lowest fees of any broker or money manager. It's the best way to manage your savings and retirement accounts.

shellyd13
6/16/15

You are well taken care of with these people.

jerryl29
3/31/14

I did a roll over of my IRA. These guys were so helpful I have moved almost all of my accounts to them. They have a selection of funds to hold your money and my experience has been great. And their web site is super.
I have been using this site to trade and hold some stocks - the fees are low and the personalized web view of your investments is very helpful.

js99
2/7/14

When my Mother died, I contacted 4 financial organizations to start the process of settling her estate. Vanguard was by far the WORST experience.
1. I called 3 times and got 3 different sets of instruction what to do.
2. One of the agents gave incorrect tax-related information. Checked with a CPA and Vanguard was 100% wrong. Could have cost us a lot.
3. Called to clarify the conflicting information I was given. Put on hold for 22 minutes. I hung up and a called back to leave a message to have them call me back. Never got a callback.
4. They put a 7-10 day hold on the account for no reason. I was already an authorized trustee and should have had uninterrupted access to the funds.
5. The other 3 financial institutions sent a simple form to fill out and send back. It took 1-7 days to take care of business with them. Vanguard required a notarized signature and a several-page form. They also - in error - sent other forms that were not required. It's been 4 weeks already of back-and-forth, and still the business is not completed.

Summary: Extremely poor customer service. And they don't care. By all means - deal with Vanguard if you are looking for a financial institution that freely dispenses high stress and wastes your time.

traceys14
6/6/13

I rolled over my IRA to this company. The customer service is superior to my previous investor. They are very easy to reach and nice. Great at explaining my choices too. I would recommend this company for excellent customer service and support.

gregy
5/6/13

I use Vanguard for my Roth IRA and brokerage account. They have lower fees than the other companies that my work offered.

wilsong9
4/27/13

Vanguard is in my mind the very best financial services company for 90% of Americans. The reason is that it's not a for-profit company owned by random equity holders, it is instead owned by its customers--that is if you buy shares in a Vanguard Fund instead of the profits from managing your money going to some equity holder on the NYSE, the profits go back into reducing your fees. For that reason, Vanguard index funds, and all products for that matter (ETFs, brokerage, IRA, Roth IRA etc.) are really the best deal around.

29 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi isajo b. I would call your advisor and ask some important Questions! like how stable the portfolio would hold up under todays market. and keep asking till you get a satisifactory answer. Be presistant!

By Eric T.

Questions? Get answers from the Vanguard staff and other customers.

Vanguard?