Review of Z Gallerie

Tel: 800.908.6748
e-sales@zgallerie.com

myn23
9/20/18

Check the other websites and you'll see the TRUTH about zgallerie.

Pretty items are not worth disgusting treatment. Shop elsewhere or you'll likely regret it.

sudeeps5
3/6/18

Product mix is exactly what we look for. We can do all of our shopping in one place! Prices are not bad either. Delivery time sucks... Woot woot!

kristing10
4/23/16

I love visiting Zgallerie to check out their framed art and canvass painting offerings. Great variety and unique designs. I recently purchased some art online for an executive suite at our new office. The order was easy to place, and the art was shipped in great condition very quickly. I was nervous to spend a couple hundred dollars online for a triptych painting I couldn't physically see in person, but when it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and the condition - looked just like the photo online. I would recommend purchasing online from this company, and look forward to shopping with them again. Thanks Zgallerie!

joyceb41
1/19/16

Great sales, high quality, and customer service that can't be beat. ZGallerie offers a fantastic shopping experience every time. It's a beautiful store and the place to shop for home goods and furniture.

Questions? Get answers from the Z Gallerie staff and other customers.

Z Gallerie?