Yours Truly Clothing reviews

cristiem2
6/9/19

I ordered two sweatshirts and three shirts back in April 2019, and I only received one sweatshirt and three shirts. So I have contacted their support via email every since I realized I wasn't going to receive it in a separate package. And I still haven't even gotten a reply from that. This is really frustrating considering that each sweatshirt were $75 a piece. With this being said I will never order from them again even though I'm really a huge fan of Phora. I was most excited to even get to order these items considering I have been really interested in his logo For sometime now. I really expected that this wouldn't have happened and I am really disappointed. I don't think I would run the risk of not ever receiving my items and get him through this company.

kaitlync20
5/8/19

Placed an order in NOVEMBER. It is now May and I have no received a thing as well as everyone else that purchased online. PLEASE call your bank because this company is a SCAM. There's 100's if not thousands of people waiting on their "order" from November. They'll respond on Instagram comments to act like they're a real company to tell you to dm them or email them then never check the dm or email. Fraudulent company and it ruins the name Phora.

ll266
5/7/19

ALERT! ALERT!ALERT! ! SCAMMERS AND THEIVES AHEAD
DO NOT ORDER FROM YOURSTRULEYCLOTHING.COM
So. I ordered twice once for Black Friday and the second time for a Christmas gift for my daughter that is a fan of this clothing brand,And the first order I only received part of my order and the second order I had the same issue.I have left several messages and I still get ignored. I DONT RECOMMED ODERING ONLINE AS YOU MAY NOT RECIVE YOUR FULL ORDER.AND NO ONE RESPONDS BACK. BEWARE!!!! YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR MERCH!

cassandras68
4/28/19

So I've ordered from this company many times, however, as many others i haven't received items from my Black Friday order. I have emailed them about 10 times, receiving only one reply. I have commented on their posts only later to realize they deleted my comment. I have dm'd them and still nothing.

ameliao2
4/13/19

I was one of the first orders on black friday and still have not received my merchandise. I have wrote various emails, commented on their Instagram posts, and even direct messaged their Instagram. Despite receiving replies a few times, I still have not gotten a refund or the merchandise that is owed to me. They have even opened a physical store in Los Angeles before completely dealing with all the disputes from me, along with others who have ordered and have the same complaints.

brandonc163
4/12/19

I ordered with Yours Truly Co. on Black Friday of 2018. Like a lot of other people with negative reviews on the company. After 6 months of waiting and emailing with no reply and asking for a refund, I had finally received my 9 piece Mystery Box (that cost $150, and had to pay an extra $30 to take it home from the post office).

To put it lightly, I was disappointed by the pathetic assortment of cloths that came out of the mystery box.
Everything that came out other than the 1 (semi) decent hoodie and 2 shirts from 2017 overstock was clearly a set of basic plain tees that were cheaply and haphazardly designed with one word to fill the 9 item order for my mystery box.

The cheap designs look nothing like the shirts on the website either.

I wasted $180 on a pack of clothes I wouldn't spend $50 on.

I will never purchase anything from this company again, and hope that nobody else will either.

Their clothing is cheap, customer service is awful, and they clearly do not care about their customers. I hope that nobody else wastes their money and has to go through the stress associated with dealing with this company.

Yours Truly,
Brandon

rosabellav
4/11/19

I ordered 2 sweatshirts and they took about 2 or 3 weeks to get here! Then I ordered 2 more and those came in about 4-5 weeks it may have taken a long time to get here but I LOVE YOURS TRULY CLOTHING!

jackieg115
4/10/19

so this store is the most best thing that ever happened frfr i love it so much this is a blessing for phora and his team

taylert2
4/10/19

All I can say is, give them time. He just started his own clothing line with any help from big companies. He accomplished everything on his own. And this is NOT a scam. The order does come in and it's worth the wait. But I do recommend this place

ashleyg237
4/10/19

The clothing is great but the shipment takes forever. Don't get me wrong I love Phora & have always been supportive but I waited 4 months for my package of a 2 hoodies, t shirts, slides, and a very cheap quality phone case which I do not recommend. They don't even give you your $50 gift card, I had given up hope of receiving it after 2 months. Definitely not worth the wait, plus I've been reading comments, people still HAVE NOT received their package!!!!

emmanuelv8
4/10/19

Its very good clothing every one is nice and it's a very good place to get clothing and has some what good prices.

emmanuelv9
4/10/19

Its a very good place and the cloths have a very good style and the prices are some what good not too pricy and I love the clothing.

lilianaa8
4/10/19

Im so glad that you finally have a store traveling just to go see the store is amazing the experience was even better tears of joy man i love you so much thank you for all the amazing music and helping a girl out you know . You're amazing thank you Love the clothing continue to succeed and be happy so happy for you phora store is beyond beautiful & clothing is even better would give it 100 starts if i could

sarahg366
3/25/19

I ordered a hoodie and some slides on Black Friday. It's been 4 months and i've only received my hoodie, no slides. I've tried emailing them and trying to contact them through different platforms, and still no reply. I have been robbed and I do not want anybody else to go through the same thing. Would not recommend at all!

shaund54
3/25/19

I order 2 hoodies 1 blanket and 5 shirts on Black Friday an had to wait 2 months for it but didn't mind and order another 4 shirts and 1 Hoodie on 3/16/19 am finally got it. I love the design

jenikac1
3/25/19

I ordered a shirt from here and it came within 1-2 weeks after i placed my purchase. Came in perfect condition and right size! Love it and i recommend ordering from here.

amyr282
3/12/19

To the people saying give them time they have a ton of orders..your an idiot! We gave them 4 full months to fulfill our order and they will not respond to our emails. And if they are so overloaded with orders they need to stop selling until they get caught up. Do not order from them they suck so disappointing since it was originally a Christmas present. Had to escalate through paypal to get my refund!!

jackys16
3/9/19

I can't believe there is so many people $#*!ing about not receiving their stuff the first 2 weeks.. like do u guys not have a $#*!en idea about how many damn orders they received. they $#*!en received many many orders STOP $#*!ING. most of u guys that are $#*!ing are the main reason why they are so backed up with ur 3+ orders. just wait the $#*! up. ALL OF U GUYS WANT UR $#*! THE VERY NEXT DAY LIKE ITS POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO SEND EVERY SINGLE $#*!ING PERSON THEIR $#*!ING PACKAGES ON $#*!EN TIME. EVERYONE WANTS THEIR $#*! ON TIME BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE CUZ IT IS SO MANY PEOPLE .. WAIT THE $#*! UP

halib
3/8/19

I ordered clothes in early December for my daughter. She was very excited, especially since she was under the impression that she may have it by Christmas. I emailed them in January and recieved a response stating that it would take another a few more days for delivery. It is now March 9, 2019...I've sent them additional emails....no response back. I've been very patient but now I am beyond d patient. I want my hard earned money back!

olgai13
2/28/19

Bought my son Christmas present on November 28,2018! I received it today February 28,2019... worst place to buy...don't waste your time looking for answers because they don't even take the time to answer your emails!

blaker39
2/20/19

Ordered $93 worth of clothing during black friday, its been 3 months and im yet to recieve it. i have emailed the company several times with no response back.

jazminc8
2/14/19

Ordered during black friday and have yet to receive my order not to mention I've emailed over and over back and forth with reps and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I run a whole shipping department and this would never slide for me. They told me to contact USPS after seeing zero movement since dec 21st should have received dec 19th but the address was changed ?? Not on my end and address was correct. Then after me becoming very upset they tell me they will look into it and get back to me and never did. I asked for a refund they said they could not because it was shipped. I asked them to ship me another order sense it was lost. They would not. Everything about how this companies customer service runs is sh*t go check there instagram comments still to this day many people have yet to get their orders. I'm pissed ! Would add pictures of emails but I currently the icon will not let me tap it and insert photos.

kathrynm167
2/12/19

I ordered a hoodie for my daughter for Christmas in November 23, 2018 and all I keep getting is a run around it's back ordered they will send it and nothing. Here it is 2/12/19 and still nothing. They went ghost and won't answer my emails. Make sure u file your complaint to the BBB...They are a scam do not fall victim and purchase anything on their site on Instagram

savannahf14
2/6/19

Purchased a 2 shirts and blanket from them on December 11 for over $100. Confirmation email said it may take up to 4 weeks for deliver, Now it's been 7 weeks. I've sent them countless emails and no response. It's a scam. Don't waste your time.

cayceec1
2/5/19

they are horrible they put on a sale for "black Friday" every year and its gotten so bad they use the we "pack by hand" well then don't promise christmas delivery and then keep peoples money and ruin children's christmas you all are horrible people then they post an address and phone number which you can't get through to they have a house listed as their business address of 379 Cabrillo Cir. Cornoa Ca 92879 and a phone number 213-447-9780 if you feel like i do CONTACT THE CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL

No. They're telling others that they are shipping orders from THIS MONTH but can't ship from already paid orders from November? If you comment on their Instagram page they'll even tell you to dm them or email them but then never respond to you. Fraudulent company.

By Kaitlyn C.
Questions? Get answers from the Yours Truly Clothing staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Yours Truly Clothing