Review of YOINS

Tel: 00852-21364966
cservice@yoins.com

kristinh92
3/23/19

I received wrong items so I contacted YS and it was so easy for them to fix it.
I have bought few things from this store and always been very satisfied.
Nothing was a problem for them and they fixed my order so I'm getting the right order sent to me.

carlag61
3/23/19

The purchase delayed more than expected. They were kind fast to answer and honest. I had full refund.

lindseyw66
3/21/19

I love Yoins! Their clothing is very cute and great quality for the price. Their customer service is exceptional! I had to return a few items and they were very quick to respond and very helpful and kind!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Lindsey,

Thank you for your wonderful comment.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We will try our best to provide better service to our customers. Hope you visit again.

sophias58
3/17/19

Everything came exactly as described and about 2 weeks earlier than expected. Already placed my next order!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Sophia,

Thank you for choosing YOINS. We will continuously upgrade the quality of products and services. We are looking forward to your next visit. All the staffs in YOINS wish you a happy life and a good mood every day!

Look forward to serving you again!

Yours Sincerely,
gloriaj76
3/15/19

Received my tops with in 5days after first parcel not received good customer services and lovely tops true to size

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Gloria J.,

Thank you for your comment.

We are glad to know that we have solved your problems in time. We will continuously upgrade the quality of products and services. If you have any assistance or need, please feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to help you at any time.

michelles778
3/15/19

Took ages for the order and the sizes are not standard. Cost too much to return for refund and they charge 50% cost of item/ items to repost. Not worth it! All sizes are different!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Michelle S.,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have 30 days return policy. Please view our return policy here: https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Return-Conditions-a-111.html
Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on Accessories, Jewelry, Earrings, Lingerie, Bodysuits, Underwear, Sleepwear, Swimwear, Beachwear, Sports bra unless the items are visible defects.

If the size of the received item is not the same as the size measurement, we will be very grateful if you can show us some pictures of measurement on clothes. And we will responsible for the item if there is over 3cm/1.5 inch of size inaccuracy.
Would you mind contacting with us and providing us the order number/the email address/your full name/tracking number through the bellowing ways:

B.Send us the message to Facebook(https://goo.gl/s84jN1)or Instagram;
C.Contact us directly via live-chat (https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html), please pay attention to the working time to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding.
D.Call us by 00852-21364966 at 7:30 am to 10:00 pm GMT + 08:00 from Monday to Friday.

We hope we can make good communication with each other and help you solve the problem in a considerable solution.

antiopik
3/14/19

I received my order after 45 days! That is a long time for such small order!
Good quality of products, though, I received 2 items less.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear ANTIOPI,

For the shipping time, we do not know which country you are in, for the country like in Africa, there will be 12-45 working days for the standard tracked shipping way. For more information, please refer to this link:https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-International-Deliveries.html. And because the logistics delays could be affected by the bad weather condition, customs issue, strikes, transports, public holidays and many other inevitable issues, the delivery will take l little longer for the other countries, but if you meet this kind of problem, please contact us.

For what we missed to send you 2 items, would you please send us a photo of outside package bag and the shipping label, and check if there is any damage on the package like holes or openings? After checking it, we will give you the solution.

tinal225
3/14/19

Excellent communication Bradley!!
I will be ordering more merchandise in the near future as I was very pleased with the service provided

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Tina,

Thank you for your recent five-star feedback about our services.

Your satisfaction is hugely important to us, and keeps us motivated to try harder for our customers!

Kind regards.
traciej12
3/10/19

I ordered seven items on 2/16 and as of 3/10 have only received ONE item. These were ordered for a spring break trip and it looks like I won't have them in time. Wouldn't recommend.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Tracie,

We are sorry to hear that this misunderstanding caused.

If there is any out of stock item in your order, we will ship the in-stock items first so that you can receive your items earlier. And we also will provide several options for customers: wait within restocking time, change the out of stock item to another similar one or refund the out-of-stock item. Sorry again for this stock inconvenience.

dawng124
3/9/19

I ordered a top and dress both arrived when they said and both are beautiful excellent value for money and sizing accurate thank you I love it

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Dawn,

Thank you for your wonderful comment.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you for your chance to communicate with us and your understanding. We will try our best to provide better service to our customers. Hope you visit again.

margaretp152
3/6/19

I am very satisfied with the customer service that I have received. The problem was resolved quite quickly and my package is on route. Thank you so much!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your recognition of YOINS. We sincerely wish you a pleasant shopping and we will continue to work hard to improve the efficiency and quality of our service! If there are any problems in shopping process, please feel free to contact us. We will serve you as soon as we can!

Look forward to serving you again!

Yours Sincerely,
biancam39
2/22/19

goede en mooie kwaliteit, snelle levering en erg mooi product, ga zeker hier meer bestellen, echte aanrader

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Beste Bianca,

Bedankt voor je geweldige reactie.

We zijn blij om te horen dat u tevreden bent met onze service. We zullen ons best doen om onze klanten betere service te bieden. Ik hoop dat je opnieuw bezoekt.

Fijne dag!

Vriendelijke groeten,
arlened35
2/22/19

Sunny is the best!!! Very helpful... Defines exactly what customer relations should stand for!!! Excellence!!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Arlene,

Thank you for your comments and support on YOINS. We are most happy when our services and products are recognized by you! Looking forward to your next visit!

amberg147
2/21/19

Sunny is absolutely awesome! S/he was quick to respond and sent me an email to help with my concerns. I ordered from Yoins recently and I can say even though the dresses didn't pan out as expected their customer service is on top of it. I could not be any happier with how easy it was to get in contact with them and figure out everything.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Amber,

Thank you for your recent five-star feedback about our services.

Kind regards.
lisah709
2/11/19

Sunny was a great help on live chat! It was nice to have such prompt attention and help with my concern. Greatly appreciated.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Lisa H.,

Thank you for your comment.

We are glad to know that you have a good experience shopping with us. Thank you for your feedback and understanding. If you have any assistance or need, please feel free to contact us.

carlaw66
2/10/19

4/6 items defective email, no reply x 6!!! , telephone no answer, live chat says connecting to agent wait few minutes ... waited up to half hour numerous times nothing happens!! Just need authorisation (as you insist, to return...at your expense )

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Carla W.,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, as Chinses New Year holiday, sorry for the late reply for your issue.

Could you please tell us what issues you are facing with? We are here to help. We have a strict quality control before items are packed and shipped. If your items come with bad quality, please feel free to contact with us and providing us the order number/the email address/your full name/tracking number through the bellowing ways:

B.Send us the message to Facebook(https://goo.gl/s84jN1)or Instagram;

Sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to your reply.

bettya74
2/10/19

After making a purchase, I had a question regarding sizes. Sunny immediately responded and responded with positive actions. Thank you.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Betty A.,

lisab843
2/10/19

Sunny was extremely helpful in fulfilling my order! fast and efficient service! I will order again!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Lisa b.,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

The team here at Yoins is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Your affirmation is the greatest encouragement for our sincere effort. Thank you for choosing us and we will provide more beautiful and high-quality products for you in the future.

kathrynw95
2/5/19

Sonny was extremely effective and efficient at quickly assisting with my concern. I will be back to shop again with Yoins

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Kathryn W.,

jon22
1/31/19

Customer service is good. No problems with email contact and I dealt with the same person, Sam, for several days. Items do take a little longer than usual to arrive but they do arrive and are reasonable quality for their prices. I have bought from Yoins several times.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Jo N.,

Thank you for your wonderful comment.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We will try our best to provide better service and products to our customers. Hope you visit again.

karmenb2
1/31/19

i contacted live support regarding my order and was helped by sunny who was incredibly supportive and solve my issue in no time! makes you for sure consider buying again from Yoins and feel safe. Thx Sunny!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Karmen B.,

leandril
1/28/19

After my parcel got missing through our post service, I contacted Yoins' customer service department. I have received very professional and prompt service to sort out the matter. I was very impressed on how their staff have handled my enquiry. Thank you very much Yoins, I am looking forward to my parcel. Leandri Loots

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear leandri,

mayrab13
1/28/19

Todo es perfecto me encanta por lo único que me quejo es por la desorganizacion, pero el servicio es excelente, así que cualquier problema te lo corrigen.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Querida mayra,

Gracias por tu comentario.

Nos complace saber que está satisfecho con nuestro servicio al cliente. Actualizaremos continuamente la calidad de los productos y servicios. Si tiene alguna ayuda o necesidad, no dude en contactarnos. Estaremos encantados de ayudarle en cualquier momento.

Esperamos su visita de nuevo.

Atentamente,
priyankam18
1/25/19

Yoins have a lovely collection and a vast variety too.
Variety of colours as well as sizes.
I am super impressed by the customer support system of Yoins.
They are very fast in their response to any query.
Keep up the good work!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Priyanka,

lindah730
1/23/19

It was very good service, they have solved my issue immediately as I was more than satisfied. Thank you

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Linda,

Chanring

Sorry I ordered from them now Ive read reviews.

By Carole B.

Can you tell me how long shipping is as online it's miss leading and after I read reviews am worried my stuff won't be here in time for holidays I paid standard track shipping

By Laura E.

Yes I recommend ordering a size up!

By Bridget O.

Dear kelly We regret to inform you that YOINS can not give you more advice or information about the tax rates and customs charges of your country. For more information on this topic, please refer to the following page of our Help Center: https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Taxes-and-Tariffs-a-21.html.

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Laura L. Sorry for this mistake, please send us the photo of the wrong product to http://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-27.html We will check this problem for you. Best regards. YOins team

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Dian p. You can contact us directly via email :http://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-27.html Here is our phone number : Phone: 00852-21364966 (Office time: 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT + 08:00) Best regards. Yoins team

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Samantha D. Please check with the size measurements given on the pages. We have the clothes length for every items. Hoping you could find suitable items on Yoins. Best regards, Yoins.

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Brooke, your order was shipped on 2016/4/14 16:51:51 with tracking number RS476128100NL. You can track your order status on this link: http://www.17track.net/en/.The usual time for delivery to your location is about 7-25 business days. Hopefully you would get the package very soon. Yoins Team.

By Angel S.

Dear Spencer R., Here are the estimated shipping time. Standard flat shipping 7-25 business days Priority direct mail 7-10 business days Express service 3-7 business days. Please click this link to get more information about the delivery. http://www.yoins.com/Yoins-International-deliveries-a-9.html

By Angel S.

Yoins customer service is very cheap and bad from my experience. Unlike the U.S. here, most places if they send yout something wrong on the company's end, they'll pay for return shipping and do everything just to make it right for you, Yoins does state in their FAQ that that one is to look at the size chart before making a purchase as Alessandra stated above. But I know for a fact that in the end when you recI've the product and the size design not fit, you will end up having to ship the product back and pay for shipping to ship it back. Then they will send you a different size.

By Pandora S.
Questions? Get answers from the YOINS staff and other customers.

YOINS?