Review of YOINS

Tel: 00852-21364966
cservice@yoins.com

kyw1
5/22/19

Recieved my 2 items 10 days earlier, exactly the same as the pictures. Love the quality if the material. Will definitely order again from Joins

maritzam9
5/17/19

Shipping is pretty quick compared to other sites. Their customer service reps are great & returning items is the easiest process ever!! Will shop with Yoins again.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Maritza,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

The team here at Yoins is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Your affirmation is the greatest encouragement for our sincere effort. Thank you for choosing us and we will provide more beautiful and high-quality products for you in the future.

hazelr33
5/16/19

Absolutely terrible. Ordered 3 things and all of them were horrific. There was thread hanging off all 3 of my dresses. I got a white dress and it is completely see through , unwearable and nothing like the picture showed. I am so disappointed!! I emailed customer service and heard absolutely nothing! Definitely do not recommend this site at all!!!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Hazel,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have 30 days return policy. Please view our return policy here: https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Return-Conditions-a-111.html

Sorry that we will remind the warehouse to check it more carefully and finish the thread before packing. For the other quality issue, we appreciate if you can send us some pictures of the external packaging, SKU numbers and problem part of received items. After all the information is confirmed, please feel free that we will provide you proper solutions.(We can arrange refund, resend or return with shipping free for the problem items with sufficient proof which will help us confirm the issue.)

Because of the holiday, it was a little late to reply your email. Would you mind contacting with us and providing us the order number/the email address/your full name/tracking number through the bellowing ways:

B.Send us the message to Facebook(https://goo.gl/s84jN1)or Instagram;
C.Contact us directly via live-chat (https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html), please pay attention to the working time to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding.
D.Call us by 00852-21364966 at 7:30 am to 10:00 pm GMT + 08:00 from Monday to Friday.

We hope we can make good communication with each other and help you solve the problem in a considerable solution.

walterm125
5/10/19
• Updated review

This is a follow up on the poor customer service . They replied stating that they where going to correct things and make things right. Well that was 3 weeks ago. I have not heard a word from them. Sound typical? I will continue to post and leave negative comments about this shady company. Until this issues resolved. Do not buy from Yoins , really go elsewhere

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear walter,

So sorry for the trouble.

We have sent the Private Message to you, could you please check and reply us, so we can find your order and check what is the problems, then offer you the appropriate solution.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope to hear from you.

“Poorly made dress”
4/23/19
• Previous review

I purchase a dress from these people in good faith. Ordered long in advance for the gift it was to be. shipping time from China is beyond slow. it took 6.5 weeks of course the birthday was long past. Opened the dress and was a typical cheap non wearable Chinese production. Asked for my money back they offer discount on future purchase. thanks but no thanks. They insist on shipping back item with tracking number which doubles postage costs which you don't get back. Now it becomes not worth it which is their ploy. I sent it back to the address provided regular post. They now claim they never received it. I call BS ! The package had all info on it to verify for a refund. I 'm out a total of $52.00 for junk dress and return postage. You have been warned its crap clothing from China shop else where There is nothing to see here move on . I wish someone had of warned me Bandits!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear walter,

So sorry for the trouble.

For the shipping time, as we can not find the order number, we do not know which country you are in and which shipping way that you chose. For some countries, if you choose the standard tracked shipping way, the shipping time is a little longer, like 12-45 working days, which is not include the legal holidays and weekend.

For the item that you said it is cheaply made, have you sent us the pictures to confirm? Here is our return policy: https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Return-Conditions-a-111.html. You need to provide us the pictures to confirm the issue firstly, we will check it, then provide the suggestions, but if there is no quality problems, you need to pay at your own expense to return.

For the refund, we can arrange you a refund after we receive a picture of returned receipt or returned tracking number if the order amount does not exceed US$100. So whether you have sent us the receipt or the tracking number, if you have not, we suggest that you give it to us firstly, we will confirm and arrange the refund. You can also refer to our refund policy here:https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Refund-a-114.html.

In this condition, would you mind contacting with us and providing us the order number/the email address/your full name/tracking number through the bellowing ways:

B.Send us the message to Facebook(https://goo.gl/s84jN1)or Instagram;
C.Contact us directly via live-chat (https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html), please pay attention to the working time to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding;

nelmarir
5/10/19

I ordered my first item just to give it a try.
Yes it took a while but I am in South Africa.
I received my shirt and it is stunning! Got a lot of compliments!
The size is perfect

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Nelmari,

Thank you for your comments and support on YOINS. We are most happy when our services and products are recognized by you! Looking forward to your next visit!

sylviar74
5/7/19

Bought a few items now and love them! So different! Nothing like the clothes in the stores! Loved every item I've bought.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Sylvia,

Thank you for your wonderful comment.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you for your chance to communicate with us and your understanding. We will try our best to provide better service to our customers. Hope you visit again.

isabellei1
5/1/19

I ordered a dress about 3 weeks ago for graduation, and I just received an email saying that the dress is out of stock. They could've told me that a lot earlier.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Isabelle,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We hope you can give us a chance to explain:

Sorry there is the expected shipped date in your account, we will inform you if the order can not be sent out after that time. Besides, there is the order status in your account, you can also view this.

If there is any out of stock item in your order, we will ship the in-stock items first, so that you can receive your items earlier. And we also will provide several options for customers: wait within the restocking time, change the out of stock item to another similar one or refund the out-of-stock item. We are sorry again for this stock inconvenience. Please rest assured that we will try our best to help you sort it out.

badera14
4/30/19

Delayed delivery dates
I do not want to deal with you again. Never
Always make false appointments ... This is not good for business

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Bader,

Thank you for shopping on Yoins and we are sorry to hear the shipment delayed.

Because the shipping delays could be affected by the bad weather condition, customs issue, strikes, transports, public holidays and many other inevitable issues. But please rest assured that we will try our best to help you sort it out.

If you do not receive your order within the specified time, we will provide you with acceptable solutions.

dennisb331
4/27/19

When I order enough items to qualify for "express shipping" and one or more items are back ordered, those items get shipped "standard shipping". This causes huge delays in the delivery dates. Not good.

The 3 star review is because of losing the express shipping because of splitting the orders.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Dennis,

So sorry for the trouble.

Here is our split policy:https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Why-we-split-your-order-a-100.html.

As some of the items are out of stock and we want to make the package arrived earlier. In this case, we will split your order and send the available item(s) firstly. Please note the shipping method of sub-order will depend on its amount and your sub-order will be shipped for free. Hope that you could understand it.

If you still have any problems, please try the bellow ways to contct us:

B.Send us the message to Facebook(https://goo.gl/s84jN1)or Instagram;

In addition, you can also check the status of your order according to the path, ”My account-View Order-Order status”.

Hope to hear from you.

bernedeneb
4/27/19

I have ordered a few thing's at once and already received two packages within a month!
There was a back order for some of the products I ordered and within 4 days of being on the back order list, my other products was shipped and nearly here!

I will definitely be a future customer! My products fit perfectly!!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Bernedene,

Thank you for your comment.

We are glad to know that you have a good experience shopping with us. Thank you for your feedback and understanding. If you have any assistance or need, please feel free to contact us.

masakoc2
4/22/19

Had a problem with one of the item I bought and contacted customer service who dealt with professionally and promptly. Much appreciated the help. Thank you.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Masako,

Thank you for choosing YOINS. We will continuously upgrade the quality of products and services. We are looking forward to your next visit. All the staffs in YOINS wish you a happy life and a good mood every day!

lindsayc87
4/14/19

I love this site. It showed up was faster than expected and I loved the products more than I thought I would. The quality of clothes was great! Will buy again. The only thing is I did have to pay duty on it but still great prices and duty wasn't much!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Lindsay,

denices18
4/8/19

I was attracted to the styles of the clothing. However, the size chart is WRONG for swim suits. If it tells you to order a Small, order a Large. AND, they won't give you a refund on these! Also, I ordered "Express" shipping for one order, so I paid extra to get it quickly. It was 2 days later than identified, so I paid extra for nothing. My other order was "standard" shipping; I was supposed to get it within 3 weeks. I didn't get it for SIX weeks!! Ridiculous.

The only props I can give is that the shirts I ordered do look nice and fit. But, not worth the wait. And, customer service won't ever give you money back. Instead, they'll give you a 10% discount on another purchase. Why would I want to order again, if I had such a poor experience in the first place?

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear DSchroeder,

Thank you for shopping on Yoins and we are sorry to hear that you had the bad experience.

Here is our return policy: https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Return-Conditions-a-111.html. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on Accessories, Jewelry, Earrings, Lingerie, Bodysuits, Underwear, Sleepwear, Swimwear, Beachwear, Sports bra unless the items are visible defects.

Please well noted that there is the size and the tag size for our item, tag size means the Asia size. The size will be different with the tag size.

If there is anything wrong with our size chart, we will be very grateful if you can show us some pictures of measurement on clothes. And we will responsible for the item if there is over 3cm/1.5 inch of size inaccuracy. We do not know whether you have offered us the measurement? Could you please check whether it is the compensation that we offer you for the 10% discount?

For the shipping time of the express shipping way, it is 5-8 working days, because the logistics delays could be affected by the bad weather condition, customs issue, strikes, transports, public holidays and many other inevitable issues, it maybe a little delay, hope that you could understand it. For the standard tracked shipping way, we do not know which country you are in, it will be different according to the different countries. And the order will be sent out a little slower because of some unexpected issue.

We hope that we can build a good communication with each other to solve the problem. Could you please contact with us through the bellowing ways:

B.Send us the message to Facebook(https://goo.gl/s84jN1)or Instagram;

Looking forward to your kind reply.

elizabethk232
4/5/19

Cant find styles like this anywhere. Sizes are very accurate. Shipping is quick and inexpensive. Returns are easy. For the prices, you can't go wrong.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear ELIZABETH K,

Chanring
Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear ELIZABETH K.

paulineb61
4/2/19

I purchased two items a month ago. Not only have I not received them yet. I received an email ONLY yesterday informing me one of the items I had already purchased were out of stock and I could either ask for a refund or exchange. Talking to the customer help lady Rose was no better. She was extremely short and unhelpful with detailed responses. She said I would receive my items 1 to 3 business days after my enquiry. I Haven't received the item yet and I won't be shopping with them again.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Pauline,

caroll296
4/2/19

Clothing does not look at all like the picture ..everything is to small and ordered a size larger to be safe..very cheaply made..can see through everything ..all garbage

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Carol,

If you think the items are different from the pictures, please send us some pictures of received items to show the problem, so that we can solve the problem quickly.

If the size of the received item is not the same as the size measurement, we will be very grateful if you can show us some pictures of measurement on clothes. And we will responsible for the item if there is over 3cm/1.5 inch of size inaccuracy.

For the quality problem, we appreciate if you can send us some pictures of the external packaging, SKU numbers and problem part of received items. After all the information is confirmed, please feel free that we will provide you proper solutions.(We can arrange refund, resend or return with shipping free for the problem items with sufficient proof which will help us confirm the issue.)

lauraa37
3/27/19

I am from Canada and I am SUPER impressed with Yoins. I ordered 3 dresses and two shirts. All of them are made very well. Sizing for the dresses was accurate and true to size, but the shirts I would say order a size smaller if you want them tight fitting. I am most impressed about the quality! All of the clothing is made very well. I tried to post pictures on here to show but for some reason it took forever and then wouldn't load the page so I gave up. Colours and patterns are true to the pictures posted/advertised. I got everything in about a week! It was FAST. I will be ordering from here again 100%. I am very happy. Feels good to find an online company that actually is legit. Customer service was always ready to help online chat wise. I wish the tracking information was more detailed but my items all got here and it was fast so I can't complain!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Laura,

cezaram
3/25/19

It's great! Couldn't be happier. Customer service was very helpful, the payment went as expected. Products arrived fast and in perfect shape. I like them and would very much recommend to anyone.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Cezara,

saheede
3/25/19

The shipping service is perfect and the items are good.The customer service is also top notch. I am pleased with my order

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Saheed,

kristinh92
3/23/19

I received wrong items so I contacted YS and it was so easy for them to fix it.
I have bought few things from this store and always been very satisfied.
Nothing was a problem for them and they fixed my order so I'm getting the right order sent to me.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Kristin,

carlag61
3/23/19

The purchase delayed more than expected. They were kind fast to answer and honest. I had full refund.

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Carla,

Thank you for your comment.

We are glad to know that we have solved your problems in time. We will continuously upgrade the quality of products and services. If you have any assistance or need, please feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to help you at any time.

lindseyw66
3/21/19

I love Yoins! Their clothing is very cute and great quality for the price. Their customer service is exceptional! I had to return a few items and they were very quick to respond and very helpful and kind!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Lindsey,

Thank you for your wonderful comment.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We will try our best to provide better service to our customers. Hope you visit again.

sophias58
3/17/19

Everything came exactly as described and about 2 weeks earlier than expected. Already placed my next order!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Sophia,

gloriaj76
3/15/19

Received my tops with in 5days after first parcel not received good customer services and lovely tops true to size

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Gloria J.,

Bradley
michelles778
3/15/19

Took ages for the order and the sizes are not standard. Cost too much to return for refund and they charge 50% cost of item/ items to repost. Not worth it! All sizes are different!

Response from yoins y., YOINS Representative
Dear Michelle S.,

Bradley

Sorry I ordered from them now Ive read reviews.

By Carole B.

Can you tell me how long shipping is as online it's miss leading and after I read reviews am worried my stuff won't be here in time for holidays I paid standard track shipping

By Laura E.

Yes I recommend ordering a size up!

By Bridget O.

Dear kelly We regret to inform you that YOINS can not give you more advice or information about the tax rates and customs charges of your country. For more information on this topic, please refer to the following page of our Help Center: https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Taxes-and-Tariffs-a-21.html.

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Laura L. Sorry for this mistake, please send us the photo of the wrong product to http://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-27.html We will check this problem for you. Best regards. YOins team

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Dian p. You can contact us directly via email :http://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-27.html Here is our phone number : Phone: 00852-21364966 (Office time: 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT + 08:00) Best regards. Yoins team

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Samantha D. Please check with the size measurements given on the pages. We have the clothes length for every items. Hoping you could find suitable items on Yoins. Best regards, Yoins.

By yoins y., YOINS Representative

Dear Brooke, your order was shipped on 2016/4/14 16:51:51 with tracking number RS476128100NL. You can track your order status on this link: http://www.17track.net/en/.The usual time for delivery to your location is about 7-25 business days. Hopefully you would get the package very soon. Yoins Team.

By Angel S.

Dear Spencer R., Here are the estimated shipping time. Standard flat shipping 7-25 business days Priority direct mail 7-10 business days Express service 3-7 business days. Please click this link to get more information about the delivery. http://www.yoins.com/Yoins-International-deliveries-a-9.html

By Angel S.

Yoins customer service is very cheap and bad from my experience. Unlike the U.S. here, most places if they send yout something wrong on the company's end, they'll pay for return shipping and do everything just to make it right for you, Yoins does state in their FAQ that that one is to look at the size chart before making a purchase as Alessandra stated above. But I know for a fact that in the end when you recI've the product and the size design not fit, you will end up having to ship the product back and pay for shipping to ship it back. Then they will send you a different size.

By Pandora S.
Questions? Get answers from the YOINS staff and other customers.

YOINS?