Review of Xtend-life

Tel: 1 888 487 9304
customer.service@xtend-life.com

garyl114
5/27/17

For at least ten years prior to my extend life discovery I had really began to feel that slowing down affect of an ageing man in the throws of midlife - tired and lethargic with that general not quiet right feeling. Though I had for many years tried many different supplements there was nothing that gave me that feeling of general good health and energy- at best there was a short period of high energy then nothing, sort of like a sugar hit if you know what I mean.Taking extendlife has without a doubt reset my life and it is quiet frankly like regaining years again.I have never before reviewed anything and can tell you I am just an average bloke giving a genuine review and am only doing so because of the profound affect this has had, and it is with this that I can genuinely tell you to get on it or at least try it for yourself you wont be disappointed.

kathys163
4/29/17

Love all X-tend life supplements and skincare products. My family's been taking their supplements for 7 years now and we're so glad and thankful for the company able to produce the best supplements in the world! GOD bless you Xtend-life team/ staffs! Kathy/Taiwan

michaelt194
2/16/17

how can I win a years supply of Zupafood you sent me an email I entered and never heard back I have been a loyal customer for over a year now
Michael Topolovich of Calgary, Canada

danielw99
6/25/16

I'm on my 3rd month of extend premium male. My dry skin has improved tremendously for certain. I'm starting my wife on the female premium.

romulop
12/7/15

I used to take these products for men before but I stopped because they are very expensive.
I started again buying and taking them when I was already able to access their own online store without having to go through Philippines Affiliate which used to charge me over $ 88.00 USD. Now, I pay a lot cheaper although I still consider the prices pricey but these products are effective and I feel much, much better compared to the previous multi-vitamins I was taking then. So, if you can afford, I urge you to try Xtend-life products and I am sure you agree with me that they are the best available food supplement in the market today.

richardr92
11/17/15

I been a customer since 2013 and contacted them three times and only got one response.
I am missing my delivery and they don't want to resend as they guarantee they will according to their website.

so I am writing my complaint here as they don't reply om my emails asking for them to send a new shipment.

richard

yvettea5
8/8/15

I have been taking their vitamins for more than 5 years and so do my sisters. It's the first vitamin that doesn't upset my stomach. I noticed the difference if I don't take them. I have dry skin that seriously improved. I have them on auto ship since they come from New Zealand and in all the years they never failed to show up. I get an email notification from a person who replies to me in their words, not a form letter if I need to change anything. I was first attracted because their label quantities are generally lower that the name brands but that's because they are designed to be released at the right time. I worried about taking too much of any thing. You take more pills every day with Xtend life but I never really thought one teeny little pill a day had all the stuff on the label. Anyway I'm not a health practitioner, just an ordinary person with zero qualifications, but I love this stuff and I smoke and besides the mercy of God I credit it for keeping me on my feet and well. I'm 58 and I am rarely sick. Maybe there's not a lot of information out there about Xtend life but bad news travels fast and I haven't heard any of that either.

garyb97
5/10/15

Louisville Kentucky
some background: My wife has Lupus. After numerous different Dr's we were referred to a Dr that specializes in natural hormone replacement. Surprisingly, the natural hormone replace keeps the lupus systems in check for my wife. She was so excited by the results that she wanted me to do the same.

When you visit our Dr you get a full hour with him, he reviews your body chemistry, from the blood work and will discuss dietary changes to try to avoid drugs to counter any imbalances.

When taking the supplements from Xtend Life they do change my body chemistry as the Dr. expects. So I would have to say that they have a high efficacy on the supplements I take.

I take :
Ultra fish oil
Neuro- Recall (can't see this result in blood work, but he said it was an OK supplement based on the ingredients.)

marh2
5/6/15

First time with this company & I ordered 2 bottles of Green lipped mussel powder for my joint problems. I live in the US and recieved my order after 6 business days after ordering. I recieved an email shortly after purchasing the items that my order has been shipped!
I'll post in the future on my reviews of the Green Lipped mussel powder & whether I see improvements, but so far I think the company is great! Included in my packaged I received a welcome letter typed out to me as well as a welcome gift! A free bottle of their Foaming Facial Cleanser! How generous is that! I'm personally stoked and feel valued as a customer. Thank you Xtend-Life!

starg2
3/12/15

Hi
I have been using their Omega 3 QH ultra since the last 2 years and am loving it. My skin texture and appreance has changed drastically and all my friends have been asking me about my skin regime. My mum who was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis started taking the NOT JUST JOINTS 2 years ago and experienced an immense improvement. I would highly recommend their products.

johnw229
9/26/14

I started using Xtend-life Total Balance Men's vitamins a couple years ago. About two weeks after taking them as directed (two doses, twice a day, on an empty stomach), I experienced an inexplicable overwhelming sense of well being. It took me two days to figure out that it had to be vitamins. I was already in good health, and I had no chronic aches or pains, but I have never felt better. I hope to take them for the rest of my life.

To those who complain about Xtend-life being all over the internet, yes, it's annoying when looking for independent reviews, but their vitamins work. Take them as prescribed and you WILL see the difference.I referred the vitamin's to three different friends and they saw differences in their health. They also noticed more tangible changes like fingernails growing more quickly and healthier hair growing more quickly. That is definitive proof of their bodies receiving better nutrition.

Xtend-life's vitamins are more expensive, but to me, they're worth it. They're not selling "snake oil".

johnm359
9/23/14

HAHA at these reviews? Have you tried them? Probably no! But all i can say is i received them today in the UK and took a days dose 2 in the morning and 2 after training in the evening although it states on them to take second dose in afternoon. I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder, depression and lumber back pain and this tension/ache in my right ankle that has never really gone away. Guess what? every single of the above mentioned have now gone. Not a placebo not nothing but the truth, ive tried everything for 22 years and nothing helped not even beta blockers. I feel the best i have felt in all my life. So before your critical of the company i suggest you look for reviews on amazon and ebay and sites that sell them coz nothing i have read on these reviews was false hense why i took a leap of faith to try them even though they was expensive. I bought them for health reasons i never expected them to heal my body of all my problems. I have never written a review until today coz it is well worth the energy of my fingers coz i cannot thank that company enough for a new lease of life. So bascially instead of ripping into a company over ridiculous trivia go buy some and come back here and post a proper review based on personal experience like i have done and you will eat a $#*! load of humble pie. So if i feel this fantastic in 1 day what does the future bring for me? God bless this company is what i say and i will continue to spread the word due to life changing transformation. Why would they have anything to hide when all the customer reviews on selling sites are all positive? Its silly people with no first hand knowledge of the products i.e not tried them that are critical. They know nothing about them but write negative critical reviews. Oh and what have you reviewed to come to such conclusions? Thats the amusment here. LOL nothing cos you havnt tried them.

jayd129
5/27/14

I love their Omega 3 Ultra Fish Oil!! I have been taking it for 6 months now and experience a FULL night's sleep, no aches and pains, my hair went from thin and weak to strong and full and I have not had one migraine, I can't say that for any other supplement I have tried.

darinj
12/27/13

I can tell you that my results with the product is that I have tried other Fish Oil products and I can tell the difference between their Fish Oil and others that are second grade product. I have more focus when using their fish oil hands down.

jh144
11/9/13

great reviews -- they do monopolize the web and it's worrisome!!!

chrisj45
10/7/13

this jabber website is interesting. ive been using xtend life total balance men for a two years now. i dont really know how to monitor results ey, all i can say is ive been sick less. i wonder if xtend lifes claims are legit tho? since they do their own studies from what everybody else has been saying.

tatyanab
10/1/13

Seriously, it's so hard to do research on the xtend life vitamins. Seriously, do not pay others to market your stuff under the cloak of "unbiased marketing". The only people you are fooling are yourselves. I was interested in it, until I nearly vomited from all the fake marketing, fake profiles of people touting the benefits, etc. Disgusting.

anthonyg20
9/23/13

These people are crooked. I placed an order at the same time that I called them and emailed them that I needed to have the order shipped by courier. When they finally called me several hours later they told me that they do not offer courier service to the USA (even though the website says that they do offer courier service on request). So I told them to cancel the order. The customer service person said ok they would cancel but they need my credit card info? This made me very suspicious as I paid them with a credit card. The CS person was very rude to me. I got home to find that immediately after the phone call they went ahead and processed the order and shipped it to me! Do not deal with this company as all the research on their products was done or sponsored by them!

erinm20
7/1/13

I am just trying to research the product and the pop-ups and monopolized searches are a complete no-way! This has been the only site in about an hour and half that has any neutrality with this product-line. DONE.

Thanks -e

sams11
4/5/11

Have to agree with the previous post that it's VERY annoying, if not disturbing, to see a company that at first look seems perfectly legit, going to such lengths to monopolize the entire internet for their benefit. I use their products and have had nothing but positive experiences with the company as such, yet, as with all supplements it is very difficult to determine their efficacy and the fact that X-Tend tries so hard to completely control any unbiased reviews of their company worries me very much. What have they got to hide?

tomb13
1/25/11

When I need to go four pages deep into Google results to come to a site that isn't a turnkey/clone of the site I'm trying to get information about, I see snake-oil salespeople. The first 33 Google results were sites that tout this product glowingly, and with exactly the same presentation---often the exact same layout, and sometimes the exact same page with different meta-tags. All are owned by the same two or three companies.

In other words, xtendlife is using marketing techniques that will effectively filter out sites with opposing or neutral views. If their product is as good as they claim, why do they need to do this?

If you want to unbiased reviews, it helps to go to forums that don't deal specifically with one product and look for reviews by people who have more than 1 or 2 posts. I haven't found many glowing reviews of this company on unbiased forums.

If the company's products are so world-renowned, they shouldn't need to resort to this kind of marketing. The only reason they get a "Meh" from me is becuase it's possible that their products are okay. I wouldn't want to spend my money to find out, though.

bobbyk
12/11/10

Not a bad site and it does appear they will actually ship you the products. I am giving it a Meh rating because of the lack of any real published medical study in a journal attached to this product. I "love" how the chairman posts his own hormone levels as a testamonial of the product. Still I'm all about fish oil, I just buy it from costco :)

kevinb7
12/11/10

Hi welcome to my latest review, today we're looking at a company called xtend-life.com. The offer an anti ageing skin care line, now I think it's fair to say we've heard it all and frankly a little tired of products promising the world and delivering nothing more than whats known as the placebo effect. Do these products fall into that category? yes as in they do claim to have the answer to wrinkles, age spots, inflammation, lines circles and bags around the eyes. Do the products live up to it's promise? thats what we're going to find out.

Before we go further, the site it's self is decent user friendly and thorough which i found helpful. Is the site transparent? yes everything you want to know about them and their products are there for consumers to really get an overall idea of what there about? their methodology, ingredients and ultimately why we should be using their products, it even shows you lab results. preliminary things like this.

They offer products for men and woman. I'd just like to say going of subject for a bit that if your under 23 and you use anti ageing skin care products your going to be disappointed simply because you have no business using them your 23 making your review irrelevant, a person in their 30's is a more suitable candidate agree? the same goes for supplements and going back to the placebo effect well if a product preforms one day and not the next you probably don't need it as the body has a sufficient supply and therefore your problem may lie elsewhere, deficiency in some other area, Well thats my opinion on the matter. I'd also like to add that age is inevitable and all products are most likely to only have a subtle effect on your skin or problem area.

I wrote to extend-life explaining that as part of my research for an article on anti ageing skin care products It's paramount that i sample 2 of their most recommended products. The replied offering 2 of their most recommended products thanking me for my enquiry and asking for a delivery address. I'm excited to say the least. Stay tuned in the coming weeks to see how their products rate on a scale of? they work? or don't work, it's as simple as that. thanks for reading.

Rains.
(apologies for any typos)

Helpful answer

Hi Kenneth, Sorry for our delayed answer. I am unsure why I did not receive a notification for your question? Star G. is correct. We only sell online. We ship to the USA every Monday through to Friday. Shipping is reliable and affordable. Orders under US$60 the shipping is US$6.50. Any order over US$60 is free shipping. Delivery time is usually between 5 - 15 business days. Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager Xtend Life Natural Products

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 6/16/15
Helpful answer

Hi Steve It is great to hear that you are being proactive about your health and are interested in our Total Balance Mens which is a complete nutrient system designed to help support all the body systems. We have not received any comments in regards to the MSM in this product causing diarrhea, and as you have mentioned the amount used is very low. A very large amount of MSM would need to be consumed for negative digestive effects to be noted. We take great pride in expertly formulating high quality, bioavailable supplements with consumer safety in mind. Please rest assured that Total Balance Mens contains a valuable array of essential nutrients, specifically dosed to meet the needs of the majority of people. We would be delighted to help you in placing an order at any time. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager Xtend Life Natural Products

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 5/17/17
Helpful answer

HI Tom, Thanks for your questions on our Advanced Candida Support. Firstly, you need to understand if you have a Candida overgrowth. Are you experiencing any symptoms? There are many wide ranging symptoms that may be attributed to an overgrowth of Candida bacteria in the body, but the following list are some of the most prominent: Chronic fatigue Brain fog Digestive issues Recurring yeast infections Oral thrush Sinus infections Food allergies/intolerances Fungal infections on the skin and nails A weak immune system Joint pain Low mood If you are suffering from a combination of these, our Advanced Candida Support may be an ideal product for you to try. The best results will come from using this product along with dietary and lifestyle changes to help remove the factors that 'feed' the bacteria, such as a high sugar and high alcohol diet, coupled with a stressful lifestyle. Advanced Candida Support is a potent and very effective product. If you have a long standing overgrowth of Candida Bacteria you may well experience a variety of effects as the product helps to remove the bacteria from the body. Candida may have become quite comfortable, and feel at home in your body and when it 'dies' it begins to circulate throughout the body before it is excreted and a variety of effects may be experienced. Some of the most common are: Nausea Headache, fatigue, dizziness Swollen glands Bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea Increased joint or muscle pain Elevated heart rate Chills, cold feeling in your extremities Body itchiness, hives or rashes Sweating Fever Skin breakouts Recurring vaginal, prostate and sinus infections Not every person will experience all, or even some of these symptoms and the severity at which these are noted will be dependant on the degree of bacterial overgrowth, as well as other dietary, lifestyle and health factors. In most cases the symptoms should be mild and short lived, no longer than two to three days. During this time we advise that you aim to eat a diet high in fresh vegetables and pure water, whilst avoiding sugary and processed foods. If your symptoms are particularly bothersome or prolonged we advise reducing the dose to one capsule every second day, to allow the body to remove the Candida in a more gradual manner. Finally, Advanced Candida Support may start to address an overgrowth of Candida from the moment it is begun and noticeable symptoms should start to dissipate within the first week of use. However, for the very best benefits we recommend using the entire bottle, for one month, to encourage the most effective long-term results. I hope this helps Tom, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. If you have any further questions you are welcome to contact us on USA/Canada customers free phone number 1 888 487 9304, Australia 1 800 983 635, United Kingdom 0800 520 0311, New Zealand 0508 983 635 or for the rest of the world 0064 3 384 2116, Livechat us or email us at customer.service@xtend-life.com. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager Xtend Life Natural Products

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 5/5/17
Helpful answer

Hello Alberto. You can go to our website www.xtend-life.com and ordered from there. We ship all over the world. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 2/8/17
Helpful answer

Hi Dina Thank you for your enquiry. Yes! We most certainly do ship to Russia. Contact us on customer.service@xtend-life.com for further information on products or advice. We look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 8/14/16
Helpful answer

Hi Beryl Thank you for your question and interest in our products. It is great to see that you are being proactive in looking for the most appropriate products to support your skin and I am happy to help advise you. Our products are naturally based and the best benefits will come from using them on a long term basis. The results may be gradual and subtle, but nonetheless valuable. I can appreciate how taking your medications has affected the health of your skin and unfortunately, much of this is difficult to reverse. Although, I certainly feel that nourishing the skin through the use of the high quality products described below may be very useful. The first product I would suggest is our Omega 3- Premium Fish Oil, which is a bioavailable blend of Hoki and Tuna oils, as well as two potent antioxidants included for their skin enhancing benefits. Our fresh and pure Fish Oil blend provides important essential fatty acids to help deeply hydrate, nourish and strengthen the skin. The Astaxanthin and Lycopene added to this blend may further help to promote 'beauty from within' and deliver additional free radical support that may help address bruising of the skin. These specific benefits are in addition to the many overall properties of fish oil for all the body systems including the brain, immunity, joints and the cardiovascular system. Secondly, I would suggest our product Zupafood Skin. This is a powdered oral supplement, designed to be mixed with water or juice and contains an array of expert ingredients to care for the skin. Collactive Collagen is a bioavailable, marine sourced ingredient that may help to build skin strength, resilience and provide deep hydration. Also included is a natural fruit extract blend, Green Tea Extract, Calcium and L-Glutathione all of which support skin health, not to mention their additional benefits for overall wellbeing. Zupafood is a great option to provide a mid-afternoon energy boost, in a sustained and natural manner. The final product that may be useful for you is our Age Defying Body Lotion which contains a variety of naturally sourced, deeply nourishing ingredients such as D-Panthenol, Crodamol and Shea Butter. This product may help to support cell rejuvenation and repair of the skin, as well as helping to heal damaged areas. It is free of colourings or fragrance, but even still it would be best not to apply it to broken skin. Also, as you are taking medication I would advise checking with your doctor before you begin using any of these products. I hope this information has been helpful. We would be delighted to answer any other questions that you may have, as well as helping to place your order. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 8/11/16
Helpful answer

Hi Chris Can you please advise which product you have purchased? Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 7/28/16
Helpful answer

Hi Penesam, Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our products. Congratulations on taking the first step to better health. We do not have any retail outlets in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world, as we prefer to work directly with our customers. In doing so it allows us to offer quality advice and recommend the appropriate product most suitable to you; as well as ensuring that the products you receive are of the freshest quality. However you can place an order through our website www.xtend-life.com or by calling us on: 0064 3 384 2116 I hope this is helpful to you. Please feel free to call us or email at customer.service@xtend-life.com again if you have any further questions or need advice in respect to our products. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 6/27/16
Helpful answer

Hello Marshall S. Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our products. Congratulations on taking the first step to better health. We do not have any retail outlets, as we prefer to work directly with our customers. In doing so it allows us to offer quality advice and recommend the appropriate product most suitable to you; as well as ensuring that the products you receive are of the freshest quality. However you can place an order through our website www.xtend-life.com or by calling us on: USA/Canada free phone 1 888 487 9304 Australia free phone 1 800 983 635 United Kingdom free phone 0 800 520 0311 New Zealand free phone - 0508 983 635 Anywhere else in the world - 0064 3 384 2116 I hope this is helpful to you. Please feel free to call us or email at customer.service@xtend-life.com again if you have any further questions or need advice in respect to our products. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 5/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi Ginger I will most certainly add you to our Newsletter Subscription. Kind regards Tracey

By Tracey T. [Xtend-life Rep] on 4/20/16
Questions? Get answers from the Xtend-life staff and other customers.

Xtend-life?