Gundry MD

Gundry MD has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 892 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Gundry MD most frequently mention bowel movements, dog food and lectin shield. Gundry MD ranks 1st among Health Information sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 16 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.5%

• My Golden absolutely loves Dr. Marty's Premium Freeze-Dried Dog Food!
  • My stomach began to flatten out, my weight dropped, but the big positive change for me was with my bowel movements.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Gundry MD?

“Miracle dog food!”

RICHARD P.
11/29/20

We have three dogs at home. They all enjoy Nature's Blend a lot. They can't wait everyday (twice a day) to savor their new Dr. Marty's recipe. Charlie, our golden doodle, does not hesitate anymore to eat his new recipe. Once the three dogs are fed, their bowls are perfectly cleaned up with no leftover marks of any sorts, lol. They don't eat canned food anymore. We are still mixing it with a bit of regular dried food. All is great, thank you Dr. Marty.

“Best Probiotic Ever”

James O.
9/27/20

I started taking this about two months ago. I have noticed so many improvements in my digestive system! I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with diet, stomach issues, and IBS. I have lost weight, feel amazing, and my IBS symptoms have completely subsided. I have tried so many things over the last few years and nothing worked like this amazing product. Thank you Gundry MD.

dog food (0) bowel movements (8)
richardp1457
November 29th, 2020

tedh175
October 21st, 2020

Hi Dr. Marty, we recently ordered your special blend for our 6 year old Havanese fur baby Skye. It arrived Oct. 09/20. We began by incorporating small amounts with her regular dinners so she would have time to get used to it. Well, she loves it! When she is done eating, her bowl looks like it has been 'polished'. Lol! Enclosed is her pix. Thank you also Dr. Marty for great follow up and website.
Teddy, Wendy & Skye Holstein
Welland, Ontario Canada (near Niagara Falls)

richardh1757
January 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

My 8 yo Lab/Pit Mix loves Dr. Marty's Nature Blend raw food. I mix it half and half with kibble after soaking the freeze dried product for several minutes. In the past he has been a very fussy eater but not anymore. He gobbles it down each time and has done it consistently since we started 6 weeks ago. No problem with digestion at all and he is definitely more active and playful.

stephaniem1485
October 26th, 2020

Buster showed improvement at day 2. His rpm's for life went from 1 to 8.
Amazing. Buster is Robust again even at approximately 70 years young. Although, he has determination for play and attentiveness, Buster demonstrates he is challenged with discomfort and stiffness in his gate and sitting. Buster, Ronnie (my husband) and I thankyou for this nourishment we can bring to Buster's table.
Sincerely,
The Massoni Family

pamm502
November 15th, 2020

I read previous reviews regarding dogs having more energy but was skeptic. Unbelievable, during the first week my ten year old dog was running and jumping and I couldn't keep up with her on our walks. She's playing with toys flinging them across the room and retrieving them. Nothing else has changed in her diet so it must be Dr. Marty's food. I'm happy I read the information regarding the benefits of this food! Thank You!

ericr752
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

I've been taking Bio Complete 3 for almost a month now and I've been feeling fantastic. I've been pooping more often, do not crave junk food and I sleep better. I follow Dr. Gundry's advice on his Plant Paradox diet and I have lost 9 pounds of fat. I've never participated in a more successful diet than Dr. Gundry's diet. I'm looking forward to seeing what I look like in 6 months taking his supplements. Thank you Dr. Gundry for helping me feel better!

Tip for consumers:
Watch Dr Gundry’s videos and buy his Plant Paradox book.

Bio Complete 3, Total Restore and Prebio Thrive

phoebet11
December 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

My Maltese is very picky and won't eat most treats! He ate Dr Marty's food right off the bat. He is on his third bag and still eating it. He is acting like a puppy again and playing so much more. I should mention he is almost 13 years old. I was starting to worry because he was sleeping so much, now when we go outside he "hunts" like he used to. We did have to adjust when we fed him and now he is regular like clockwork. I am so thankful for this food that helped my baby feel young again.

Tip for consumers:
A bit pricey but well worth it.

Dog food

petes201
February 5th, 2021

Was not sure of product and it claims before ordering but after 2 months I can say my wife and I notice a difference in our bowel movements and generally feel better. I was hoping to lose weight but I have been eating terrible and just glad I haven't gained weight. Newsletter with product is also very good and informative. I will continue to take product and try to do the right thing by eating right. So far no complaints all. Good.

Bio complete 3

janetw576
October 14th, 2020

I have never been one to enjoy breakfast other than my morning coffee. Now, with my morning proplant complete shake I've discovered a way to energize without all those processed breakfast foods. I add coconut water as suggested for a delicious meal. There is no need for any other additional ingredients. Vanilla is my favorite but the chocolate is a great way to change it up on occasion.

Proplant complete meal

sarinah8
January 31st, 2021

Due to a stubborn skin infection I was prescribed four rounds of antibiotics. Midway through the treatment I received an email from Dr Gundry about his pre/pro-biotic formula. It sounded amazing, so I ordered a three month supply. I'm almost finished with the first bottle, and it seems to have helped my digestive system recover from the antibiotic onslaught. However, I was extremely hopeful that I would experience the energy and vitality boost that was indicated as well. Unfortunately, I haven't felt any change in that area yet, but I will complete the three month trial before passing final judgment.

annettep154
February 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

My 7 & 13 year old dogs LOVE, LOVE this food. As soon as they hear me get the bag out, they come running. I just get their food bowls down & they start gobbling it down & then coming back to lick the bowl to make sure they got it all. I've seen a great improvement in their energy level, especially my 13 year old dog! He is more active & runs around like he's a puppy. I would highly recommend this high quality dog food. It's like a miracle.

Dr. Marty Nature's Blend 16 oz

shellyf90
February 5th, 2021

Our dog is 12 years old. We recently put her on CBD because of her arthritis and limping. She has always loved her walks (she gets 2 a day) but we noticed her energy went up after she started eating Dr Marty's dog food. She's a 60 pound dog and we can not afford to just feed Dr Marty's food only but we add 2 tablespoons as a topper to her regular food. She has a sensitive stomach but this food does not bother her. She is so excited to eat it!

aliaf2
November 8th, 2020

I have suffered from radiation enteritis for over 10 years, suffering from chronic diarrhea and was told it would never heal. Well in just a few days I started noticing a difference and after a few weeks I am finally confident enough to go out and not have to worry about a bathroom! Thank you so much for giving me my confidence back! I have been telling everyone I know to try this!

garyc1024
February 3rd, 2021

Have been using for two weeks and find it has made a difference in my digestion and regularity. I can not at this time notice other overall health and well being attributes described in promotional piece but am continuing the process hoping for future long term benefits. I have increased exercise as recommended and have managed to lose 2 pounds. I look forward to reporting in two or three months to update my progress.

Tip for consumers:
Try small order first to ensure results then order larger quantity.

Bio complete 3

jimk639
February 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

The BIO Complete 3 from Dr. Steven Gundry is good, but I still have to not eat all bad either. It doesn't make me hungry and I now have a smaller appetite when I take it on time on a daily schedule. I see results now after taking it and working out especially doing sit ups and exercise.

I still weigh around the same, but the stomach area shrink up, but like I said. It can fluctuate too and I can get back to the old look too depending on what I eat. Just like that line, "It takes two to make a thing go right"!

Tip for consumers:
The Bio Complete 3 sounds like all other products. At first, I was skeptical. I had to get it and try it to see what happens. Once I tried it, it works but I had to eat correctly too and exercise. I put it in my daily regimen and it changed my mindset once I started seeing results.

He backs up all of his products with a 90-day refund and that is how confident Dr. Gundry is with everything he have on this website. https://gundrymd.com/

Bio Complete 3

rohiap
October 24th, 2020

I was working with a coach and it wasn't until I started the bio complete 3 that I saw powerfully quick results! As of right now, 8 of my family members are on it already and seeing incredible results! This is such a powerful gut healer, it's changed my life! I read some reviews and cannot fathom why ANYONE would ask for a refund?!? You feel results after just 3 days! On to placing my next order!

keithp278
November 16th, 2020

Ally is 12 and Frankie 3. They both loved the food and were always waiting for more. Ally recently had dental work done and required soft food. I simply rolled the food between my fingers to make it easier for her and that worked fine. I had already tried adding water but they both preferred it dry. Hard to tell about other changes yet due to the surgery but I'm sure I will in time. Happy dogs, happy owner. Thank you so much
Keith

carolm1473
January 17th, 2021

I ordered the Chocolate shake to help me lose some weight and was so impressed with how delicious it is. I'm so happy to wake up every morning to my healthy chocolate breakfast. I have lost 15 pounds and I'm telling everybody about this shake.
I did order the vanilla flavor in my second order, and I don't like the taste as much as the chocolate, although it is much better than any other brand I've tried. The shakes truly fill me up and I do not feel deprived at all.
Thank you, Dr. Gundry! I am growing young!

Tip for consumers:
I was confused about the VIP discount and still not sure how it works.

ProPlant Shakes

jp1096
December 9th, 2020

I decided to give Bio Complete 3 a try. After just a few days, my digestive issues and emergency visits to the loo have been eliminated. My adventures outdoors and even my walks around the neighborhood are less stressful now that I don't feel like any minute I'll have to rush home and hope I make it to the bathroom in time. I love this product for it's results and ease of use. Just twice a day. Thank you Gundry MD.

hb200
October 14th, 2020

Been taking for about 3 months 2 - 2x day. Nothing dramatic has changed but overall in general feeling a bit "better". Less cravings, eat less at meal times, not sure if I've actually lost any weight yet, but definitely stopped gaining, more regular / normal bowel movements, improved overall mood.
Although would like to feel a bit more energetic, so hopefully if I keep taking it I will see that as well! :)

jenniferw1220
October 21st, 2020

We got 2 very small chihuahua puppies and they were feeding them some store puppy food so we bought a bag of the same stuff and they just ate a little bit. Then we found out about Dr. Marty's food and wow what a dramatic difference it made! They can't wait to eat now. About a week later their fur was starting to fill in and it is so shiny and soft now! They went from sleepy groggy puppies to happy, lively little guys! I would definitely recommend this food!

judithm464
November 30th, 2020

Taking the supplements provided by Steven Gundry has not only improved the way I feel but it has given me the ability and confidence to go places I have avoided for quite sometime. I am able to wear styles and colors of clothing I thought was behind me. I'm very grateful for his help.

Now if we could get help with insurance coverage that would be a wonderful next step in this process.

cherieh48
December 6th, 2020

I adopted a dog who previously had a pretty bad life. She has been with me for 5 weeks now and is slowly coming out of her shell. She LOVES this food. The only sound she ever makes is when she sees me preparing her food. While it's sitting for those few minutes absorbing the water she is bouncing around and actually barks sometimes! If you knew her history you'd understand how significant this is. I use this as her sole food source. It's rather expensive but I believe she's earned it.

peggyv53
November 13th, 2020

I am so happy with how I feel! My gut "talked" to me all the time and was running to the bathroom constantly. I tried eliminating foods, eating very bland things and nothing helped. Probiotics alone did not do anything for me. Now that I am taking Bio-Complete 3, I have no talking stomach, no frequent bathroom trips! I feel great and so much happier. I can eat certain foods without them going straight through me. I highly recommend!

violab19
November 23rd, 2020

I was was diagnosed with moderate esophagitis and gastritis with diarrhea and chose this per a fellow nurses recommendation. I'm taking two in the morning and two in the evening along with 2 other supplements for restoring gut health. I am still dealing with the same burning in my stomach but feel the diarrhea has improved somewhat. I think that to give a more complete review I will need to be on the supplement for a longer length of time.

I read the "Plant Paradox" book and have incorporated it in my lifestyle and have enjoyed the benefits of feeling healthy, loosing weight, and improved gut health.

By Dixi W.
See more answers (10)

I have found Dr. Marty is a legit company. I have received two orders of dog food and my dog loves it, is looking better and is more settled at rest and energetic at play.

By Bonnie M.
See more answers (13)

Hello Darla, we're sorry to hear about your experience. It is never our intent to confuse our customers. Any additional offers presented during checkout always have a visible option to decline. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to issue a refund for your unwanted items. Please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to take care of this for you. Thank you.

By Aria G.,
See more answers (4)

It is absolutely legit. I have tried products from other companies before with very little success. Dr. Gundry's products are excellent. I'm very pleased with all of my purchases and intend to continue using them indefinitely. His podcasts are very informative too.

By Ahysa B.
See more answers (19)

I have looked into feeding dogs a raw diet, but it was never practical. These freeze dried pellets are the answer to making a raw diet practical for dogs while easy on their humans. I just wish there was a way they could make it less expensive so I could feed more of it to my dogs who love it. Right now we use it as treats and top dressing to their dry dog food kibble. They definitely prefer Dr. Marty's over the kibble (Iams).

By Janice W.