National Institutes of Health

National Institutes of Health

www.nih.gov

National Institutes of Health has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. National Institutes of Health also ranks 53rd among Health Information sites.

How would you rate National Institutes of Health?

“Consistently great resource for health professionals”

K T.
12/14/18

As a health professional, this site provides me research and other health-related information (i.e. on treatment options, for example) that I've found consistently current and helpful to me and helps keep me up to date. Importantly, I find their information neutral and not bent on skewing my opinion a certain direction per se.

kt125
December 14th, 2018
micheller128
January 23rd, 2018
I like using the NIH website. It gives brief details about conditions and treatment options. The information is easy for layman (non medical persons) reading. And it can help guide you in different directions. I recommend NIH for overall information.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the National Institutes of Health staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Institutes of Health?

Have a question about National Institutes of Health?