Review of WebMD

Tel: +1-866-788-3097
almakelly@webmd.com
2017 Customer choice award

HON Certified

WebMD complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for WebMD.

angiem71
4/22/18

They are the absolute best go to website when you have any Medical Issues that you need need to know the answer to. Another reason why I have it 5 s is that it is you can easily read and understand everything on the topic.

camip1
4/18/18

They will not stop sending emails. 3-5 a day now......I have unsubscribed over and over again. I contacted their customer service....left messages....nothing. My local news station said to call the local news station of where their corporate office in NY is located and blow the mole hole into a huge mountain or try and/or try and find out just how many people they do this to daily that have requested unsubscribe and was utterly ignored..........DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THEIR EMAILS!! It's 3-5 a day.......everyday......I am in the process of continuing to do research of what to do

teresaf46
4/17/18

I love this website, always super helpful and informative. Good website. I love it to have more knowledge on these website.

kb187
3/27/18

They tried to pass themselves off as my insurance company. I've reported them to my insurance company, and will be reporting them to the FTC and BBB shortly.

gladysf3
3/24/18

If i explain briefly its gonna be a long review so i would like to say in short. WebMD is Life Saver. Thank you Doc(s) for the timely help.

hassellk
3/20/18

Webmd is a very biased company, they are basically (seem as if) part of the advertising branch of drug companies, and have a reputation for being that biased. Almost all of there articles are pushing artificial medicine as being safe and "regular" even though there are many other forms. I read a article aimed at teenagers and it was very biased concerning some emotional topics and actually sped out false information. They seem to embody something of a very unapproachable and non-understanding type.
They will unlikely approach topics with a clear view. All they say should not be understood to any extent as facts. I have left the reviewing of this company for as it is, any good review I discuss about this company would only appear after a massive turnover of the company.

alia292
3/9/18

I warn reviewers when they review physicians ratings on WebMD. WebMD when reached can not even verify its own database.

deborahp79
3/6/18

The first place I go to on line if I have a medical question is web med. They are the most informative site and a trusted site. I have learned alot from web med.

ginnyk4
3/2/18

They present information in the terrible way. It's like you are watching advertising. Is this advertising portal or health related?

scooterm1
2/14/18

I was under the impression that WebMd would have all local doctors listed. Well, I work at an MD office and we have filled out the WebMd form, called WebMd several times, written them via snail mail...and have gotten a complete run-around. The folks that show up on their website all PAY to be there. It's not neutral, it's paid advertising. Very disturbing that so many of us trusted WebMd only to find out it's a paid, advertising scam.

karleec
2/13/18

I have mutiple times unsubscribed and emailed to have them do it and to remove my information as i never subscibed in the first place and think its a stupid site. I have gotten many replies over the last year saying its done and to give it 24hrs for all my information to be removed, but they never stop sending me spam, i get so many emails a day and its ridiculous, they have obtained my infortmation and i dont know how, and now they wont remove it when their privacy statement/terms and conditions says we have the right to have the information removed
DO NOT SIGN UP!!! You wont be able to unsubscribe

sandrac158
1/17/18

I am a healthcare provider and have had false reviews posted on the internet. I contacted WebMD five times via their web site contact page, mailed them a letter, called them twice (no ability to speak to a live person or leave a message), and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. WebMD did not respond to two inquiries from the BBB. I have now filed a complaint with two accrediting agencies for WebMD and am awaiting a response.

chloes33
1/10/18

I then went into the doctor and turns out I'm constipated. Well, cancer and too much cheese are about the same anyway.

margeryc
11/26/17

I absolutely love WebMD. The site is extremely user friendly and the search features are quick and easy to use. They provide the right amount of information for the question--detailed...

margretj
11/18/17

Get a free Spiritual help Today!!!
Are you going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or you want to get your ex husband or wife back? Dr. GURILARICO GURU THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out free for free. Contact him to help you solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. His contact details is Tel: +1(832)263-7128 Tel: +1(562) 513-6480. Email: dr.gurilarico@gmail.com. He is always ready to help you for free.

johnm1215
11/8/17

Last year during the best summer Ireland has ever had, i started to experience headaches. Long story short i looked it up on webmd (bull$#*!) and it told me i had a brain tumour. It cause me to be terrified about this non existent tumour all summer even when i went away to spain. It made me so upset and wasted my summer. What a crappy unreliable website. Its bull$#*! dont depend on it! Turns out the headaches was a symptom of my depression i was diagnosed with

susanm362
11/7/17

Never update reviews, no response when contacted. Physician ratings unreliable as no current reviews AVOID THIS SITE

adamm162
10/8/17

I`d say the resource is very helpful on many issues and I personally can confirm that. At times it helped me, but mostly this was only the point before calling the doctor, which I would advise to do to anyone.

pauly51
10/4/17

In the past I have had problems with hypertension, sluggish thyroid, vericose veins and shingles and depression and anxiety...weight gain and other human conditions and WebMd always has a answer and I got to my local doctor(S) and use the information provided by WebMd to let the doctor know of my health concerns.
so far my wife and I are satisfied with WebMD

annettes7
9/4/17

I like browsing the pages of WebMD, it has helped me sort through many questions that my doctor either could not answer or thought I did not need to know the answers to. It helped me fire my doctor and find one that was a better fit.

As with all WWW platforms you must read everything with a grain of common sense because not everything written in the cloud is a silver lining. But as a go to place to seek information this is one of the better places on the internet road of knowledge.

judyl55
8/28/17

The website I go to for anything medical. I like to use the symptom's to find out what might be going on & to check on medications.

tiffanyr36
8/26/17

WebMD is a good website to get some general knowledge about medical issues and diseases. However one must not use this website as a substitute to a professional doctor. Nonetheless I visit WebMD often to learn some basics about the medical conditions.

davew133
8/19/17

Sometimes I unable to use this website. The website is without it constantly locking up on a page and refusing to function.I am facing the same problem all the time.

jamesf224
8/14/17

You can find definitions of medical terms. Medical reviews and many other things referring to the medical field. Keep in mind they also advertise products that pay them. Always check out two or three sources on a medical subject.

tb97
7/8/17

I am unable to use the WebMD website without it constantly locking up on a page and refusing to function.

28 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Blanche, there is some good information about scoliosis on this website: http://www.medicinenet.com/scoliosis/article.htm Of course there are other sites but, this will give you answers to the questions you asked and, have good luck in your searching.

By Michael T.

Questions? Get answers from the WebMD staff and other customers.

WebMD?