Review of WebMD

Tel: +1-866-788-3097
almakelly@webmd.com
2018 Customer choice award

HON Certified

WebMD complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for WebMD.

debrav1
3/16/16

WebMD affords both practical and useful technical, medical information for consumers and those who are interested in enhancing their knowledge regarding various aspects of the medical arena. A vast plethora of topics and literature may be reviewed to aid in gaining insight and understanding of diseases, medical conditions, treatment modalities, preventive measures, health concerns, as well as prescription and OTC drugs. WebMD provides me with information I utilize in making informed decisions about my health care. I especially like reading about advances in the medical profession, and often act in accordance with the conclusions they render. Undoubtedly, the resources provided through WebMD are most interesting and beneficial in countless ways.

alexag6
3/15/16

i think this site is very helpful for me because i can look up pregnancy symptoms and how to get pregnant and boost fertility

kims148
3/11/16

Thank you for this site - it has answered all the questions I have about ailments for both my husband and daughter. It's a one stop site for mega information.

carolm123
3/8/16

I like this Website always helpful gives updated researched information

leonardb23
3/8/16

Hello dear,
my name is Blessing!!,i am tall and sexy looking young girl, after reading your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you,pis reply me back ,have a nice day and God Bless you,

leighs24
3/7/16

I needed a physician once I moved south from Austin. My friends (whom I trust) suggested Dr. Randall Kirtley in Lockhart. I took their advice and was so glad that I did. His staff was so pleasant and it did not take very long at all to get a new patient appointment. Another doctor I tried had an 8 week waiting period! I found his staff to be friendly but professional. Dr. Kirtley took the time to get to know me. He went over all the questions his nurse had asked me, took time to hear my health history and let me know (in the course of the visit) that he was a Christian (I am as well). I felt like I had stepped back in time a bit. I remember as a kid having a family doctor like this, but I have not seen this in MANY years. Today it seems like everyone is in such a hurry to get you in, rush you through and scoot you out the door. Not at Dr. Kirtley's office. I have been very pleased with the care I have received at Dr. Kirtley's office and suggest him to anyone looking for a caring doctor that listens. While I do live outside of Lockhart, the easy drive to his office beats fighting traffic on I-35.

nancys36
3/7/16

good site for symptom checker

altheam2
3/1/16

I learn a lot here!

johnp190
2/29/16

I get daily updates and find lots of valuable information. Medical references are cited and you can always go deeper into a subject.

robind28
2/22/16

In this age of Google... I really appreciate Web MD. Almost every question I google about medicine's side effects as well as symptoms. Web MD offers an answer. It feels good to know the information is available from a reputable source!! Thank you Web MD!!!

jamess177
2/18/16

See above.

susanl110
2/17/16

THEY ARE TRAINED AND FUNDED BY BIG PHARMA. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY...

anar48
2/15/16

I always check webMD when I'm researching a health related issue because it is a site that I know I can trust!

beckyg4
2/15/16

I have used WebMD to research so many conditions, aches and pains and just wanting to know about something. Your Doctor is your first line of defense but WebMD is very helpful their information so you can ask your Doctor questions. I will continue to use WebMD.

markw162
2/9/16

This site was very informative with great suggestions of what to do and what not to do in relation to keeping yourself and your body healthy.

michaelt120
1/25/16

I've never not found the information I needed on WebMD whether its identifying medicines or symptoms of an illness.

jamest140
1/18/16

I subscribed newsletter "Men's Health" and I am happy with that - always great information explained in a short way

cynthias33
Cynthia S.
1/17/16

I have found many answers to questions I have had.

lenh24
1/17/16

According to people that work there or have worked there before, these people, who will remain anonymous.(information available at review site for this company) some of them, perhaps most, (all were scared to list name or contact info) were 'strongly asked' to write a 'favorable' review and to also request relatives and friends to do the same. And were told that it was for the 'better', for the company = therefor their jobs, if they would do so.
These people are thieves, there is no guarantee of anything except that they will steal money from your account each month. Any 'reputable' business will allow you to cancel, if not satisfied. Right?
I wish to thank all of the people who have responded and heeded the warnings!
Again I am obligated to demand that all of the money stolen from my account be returned immediately, and be advised as per these records, that you will be forced to answer for these actions.
My warning to all: If you get any of these 'canned' responses with a 'don't worry about it', of any sort, ANSWER and don't pursue your intuition = this shortcut to a diagnoses could very well cost you more than the money they steal from your account each month . . . Keep all correspondence, and join us if you would like. The more people that join us, the stronger we become.
I sincerely Thank You, all of you . . .

Tip for consumers: If anyone knows how to 'Add a photo, please let me know. Thanks!

lauram143
1/16/16

Always a good experience

danielleb13
1/6/16

Good advise with pics and slideshows

veronicas39
12/30/15

This site is meant for background info or a quick fact check. It's not meant to replace a real GP.
I don't suggest looking too far into articles and other 'pop medicine/ psychology'.

If you're looking up UTI symptoms- yes, use it. If you're self-diagnosing autism- no, do not use it.

briannew1
12/28/15

Great information when it comes to medical field. I usually visit the site for school projects. Great service too

robinw25
12/24/15

Dad is very logical and degreed and he's always telling me to go to this web site because their research is top notch

pamelac35
12/24/15

I find reading medical care very helpful with helping my doctor rule out different things that my illness may be. The symptom checker is a good start and indicator of when I should call my doctor for further diagnosis. Ultimately everything is double and triple checked with my doctor and when I don't fully understand what my doctor tells me then I go back online and read more information about it.

28 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Blanche, there is some good information about scoliosis on this website: http://www.medicinenet.com/scoliosis/article.htm Of course there are other sites but, this will give you answers to the questions you asked and, have good luck in your searching.

By Michael T.

Questions? Get answers from the WebMD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WebMD