Review of WebMD

Tel: +1-866-788-3097
almakelly@webmd.com
2018 Customer choice award

HON Certified

WebMD complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for WebMD.

nm40
8/8/16

I know you shouldn't rely on the internet when it comes to medical problems, but I checked my symptoms on WebMD and it literally saved my life. I was rushed to the hospital with a lungembolism.

Thanks WebMD :)

maryj213
8/8/16

I have recently had to go to hospital due to buying a toxic product online and this site was very informative and helpful.

timt57
7/26/16

I have a medical condition I was researching online and decided to read the WebMD article on it. Their description lacks proof of some of the statements they have made and they do not site their sources. I emailed them asking to refrain from adding their own judgements to symptoms and causes unless they site their scientific sources.

katherinew27
7/25/16

WEBMD is my Go To sight. With my husband having serious medical problems and NUMEROUS prescriptions that I usually cannot even pronouce I go to WEBMD for the information. I first learned about WEBMD when my daughter was going through RN school. She often went to their site to clarify her studies. In addition to information on Medical problems and prescriptions they also have Videos of different surgical procedures. It really helps to completely understand what the Doctors are talking about. I would be lost without the backup from WEBMD...

ladant1
7/24/16

Everytime I input symptoms on this site, it will inevitablely show one some sort of cancer or terminal illness. The site looks promising but it has never given me an answer just causes panic attack and anxiety.
In summary, it's just a waste of time.

tarung3
7/21/16

One of the best website that is up-to-date and well managed , with lots of insightful information about medicine and diseases.

daphneyp
6/12/16

Very informative . I can always find information regarding any health issues. Great site

johnd585
6/8/16

This site is great for general information. I always check what my doctor prescribes becuase I know I'll get unbiased advice.

tatjanav
6/5/16

The site offers a large variety of articles on different medical conditions. I always take these things with a grain of salt and seek second opinions, but this site pops up first in search engines and I find a lot of here useful. Also, it's easy to read and browse, there's something here for everyone. Keep up the good work!

gabriellah2
5/9/16

Easily accessible medical website with very helpfful, relevant and understandable information.

nancym118
5/2/16

I really like all the medical information they give , since I am always trying to find out new and healthy was to improve my families and myself way of life . Also any new medical discoveries .I am not too fond of the quiz section since I need and want knowledge first .

gingere2
5/1/16

Great health website that addresses many health issues and concerns.

marisay
4/29/16

Great summary for the layperson

nancyb137
4/16/16

My go to website for symptom checking.

toomanye
4/11/16

I greatly appreciate the info I seek on WebMD. However, when I started to look at WebMD for healthy ways to improve my diet I was overwhelmed with up to 7 e-mails a day. While it may not seem like a lot it adds up very quickly. I have become hesitant to even click on WebMD because I don't want to have them take control of my email again.

laurat61
4/6/16

so much fake stuff out there, these guys have vetted a lot of info.

suzie73
4/5/16

Provide us very fine information.

bonniea18
4/2/16

WEB MD......I read every single thing on WEB MD.......I learn so much about health!

maggiej9
3/25/16

i love this site and is very good

debrav1
3/16/16

WebMD affords both practical and useful technical, medical information for consumers and those who are interested in enhancing their knowledge regarding various aspects of the medical arena. A vast plethora of topics and literature may be reviewed to aid in gaining insight and understanding of diseases, medical conditions, treatment modalities, preventive measures, health concerns, as well as prescription and OTC drugs. WebMD provides me with information I utilize in making informed decisions about my health care. I especially like reading about advances in the medical profession, and often act in accordance with the conclusions they render. Undoubtedly, the resources provided through WebMD are most interesting and beneficial in countless ways.

alexag6
3/15/16

i think this site is very helpful for me because i can look up pregnancy symptoms and how to get pregnant and boost fertility

kims148
3/11/16

Thank you for this site - it has answered all the questions I have about ailments for both my husband and daughter. It's a one stop site for mega information.

carolm123
3/8/16

I like this Website always helpful gives updated researched information

leonardb23
3/8/16

Hello dear,
my name is Blessing!!,i am tall and sexy looking young girl, after reading your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you,pis reply me back ,have a nice day and God Bless you,

leighs24
3/7/16

I needed a physician once I moved south from Austin. My friends (whom I trust) suggested Dr. Randall Kirtley in Lockhart. I took their advice and was so glad that I did. His staff was so pleasant and it did not take very long at all to get a new patient appointment. Another doctor I tried had an 8 week waiting period! I found his staff to be friendly but professional. Dr. Kirtley took the time to get to know me. He went over all the questions his nurse had asked me, took time to hear my health history and let me know (in the course of the visit) that he was a Christian (I am as well). I felt like I had stepped back in time a bit. I remember as a kid having a family doctor like this, but I have not seen this in MANY years. Today it seems like everyone is in such a hurry to get you in, rush you through and scoot you out the door. Not at Dr. Kirtley's office. I have been very pleased with the care I have received at Dr. Kirtley's office and suggest him to anyone looking for a caring doctor that listens. While I do live outside of Lockhart, the easy drive to his office beats fighting traffic on I-35.

28 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Blanche, there is some good information about scoliosis on this website: http://www.medicinenet.com/scoliosis/article.htm Of course there are other sites but, this will give you answers to the questions you asked and, have good luck in your searching.

By Michael T.

Questions? Get answers from the WebMD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WebMD