Review of WebMD

Tel: +1-866-788-3097
almakelly@webmd.com
2018 Customer choice award

HON Certified

WebMD complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for WebMD.

carole77
2/14/17

my roommate logged on here to do a quiz and ads kept popping up and the page kept changing. also, when I tried to do a quiz, I could not understand the format.

brennan23
2/13/17

A very helpful site, my only complaint is that they give too much information.

Go looking for the symptoms of an upset stomach and go away feeling as though you have something seriously wrong with you.

leelap
1/31/17

This is a valuable website where you can get information about health related questions. It is easy to navigate and they have a good customer service.

sharisep
1/5/17

Well informed when I read their articles. Engaging reading and well researched

heatherh80
1/1/17

The information provided is simple yet thorough. It is comprehensive, easy to navigate and readily available. I like that suggestions for further personal research are also provided.

rodrigod5
12/22/16

I often go to WebMD if I have an ailment I'm unsure what it is. The symptom checker is quite handy and I love how detailed and clear the information is. Clear enough that I even can understand it.

alohag
12/20/16

Yes, you will be able to find information but it is so full of ads that it has become distracting and cumbersome to use. Because of all the ads, there is not a lot of content on a page. You have to keep moving to the next page. It also seems like the articles have gotten shorter. They have a pop up box for a survey that is so annoying. If I mark no it freezes my screen. Sent an email but never got a response. I now go to other sites first.

rosemarier5
12/15/16

I constantly use this website for information on medical issues and medication information. It gives slideshows, offers advice on both medical issues and medications. It's a great website for suggested questions to ask your doctor before an office visit if your concerned about a particular problem. And offer quizzes to see how much you know about different illnesses and how to get help for them. Great site !!

deeptij1
12/8/16

I often go to this site for any disease query and believe me, its an excellent site to improve your knowledge about any stuffs related to medicals.

cindym124
11/10/16

Love getting these health & wellness emails so informative & helpful right at your fingertips!

hoper11
11/6/16

Useful site for quick reference of health issues.

kevinb187
11/1/16

Good information on your site! Can't recall the name of the condition on my legs but I'm sure your site has the details on it, as it does with many others! Good stuff!

katherinee9
10/28/16

I came across this review site and its by far the most truthful and Honest reviews. No paying or giving product for better reviews or only keeping up positive ones! They cover all walks of life and every website, or businesses out their! I always check out the reviews on here to help me decide t use or do business with a retailers/websites/businesses. Keep up the great work guys!!

pamelam71
10/11/16

Love it, so much helpful health information on every health issue you have, you think you might have or you think you might get in the future. Honestly if you are concerned about YOU you must read these wonderful insightful articles in WebMD.

johnh600
10/11/16

No matter what I type for symptoms it always say I either have aids or cancer. Stop trying to kill me with diseases webmd.

loun9
10/2/16

Im going out on a limb here but I suspect this site is in cahoots with big pharma and ironically I did read something about this online but cant confirm its true but you just never know. Its a decent site but its kind of odd that a few of the drug reviews listed started off with the highest rated category/use for the drug but not all of them so the jury is still out. Natural supplements are reviewed as well but maybe they dont get the same respect since big pharma does have a bunch of money and clout. Personally, I think meds should be rated lowest to highest so you know the worst case scenario, because I nearly died from careless prescribing of meds and its kind of ruined my life.

lindap131
9/20/16

WebMD "speaks so a non medical person can understand. I love the pill id, I like to just scan hot topics and there are so many subjects of interest. I use it a lot for simple questions, God and the doctor are called on when needed and now there's WebMD>

charleso25
9/16/16

WebMD is always trying to convince me that I have cancer, and then sends me articles for conditions I have looked up for the rest of my life. It really feels like somebody cares. <3

athenad1
Athena D.
9/13/16

I relay on this site every time I need to look up something health related.

sheilad21
9/8/16

I have used WebMD many times. I go to it when I need to do some quick research for an article. I check information against other sources, and I have found WebMD to be one of the most accurate health websites.

henryw48
9/2/16

Having suffered a heart attack myself and speaking to fellow sufferers we experienced none of the symptoms they mentioned but a whole lot of others they did not mention, such as mild numbness and pain in the arm. Pain in the jaw and shoulder. Pain across the chest etc. Their symptoms could relate to a range of other ailments not related to the heart. Misleading and dangerous advice.

joycec35
8/29/16

This is the best site for medical information. I go to WebMD before I begin any search. You will usually find all of the information you need and not need to do anymore searching.

timg41
8/23/16

I have used WebMD for years for information about medical conditions. It has provided what I have needed to determine my direction in medical care and explained diagnoses in an understandable manner. In many cases I have been reassured as to how to proceed or not!

nm40
8/8/16

I know you shouldn't rely on the internet when it comes to medical problems, but I checked my symptoms on WebMD and it literally saved my life. I was rushed to the hospital with a lungembolism.

Thanks WebMD :)

maryj213
8/8/16

I have recently had to go to hospital due to buying a toxic product online and this site was very informative and helpful.

28 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Blanche, there is some good information about scoliosis on this website: http://www.medicinenet.com/scoliosis/article.htm Of course there are other sites but, this will give you answers to the questions you asked and, have good luck in your searching.

By Michael T.

Questions? Get answers from the WebMD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WebMD