Review of Warby Parker

Tel: 888-492-7297
help@warbyparker.com

arieln3
11/13/17

None of their glasses fit my face, but I appreciated the opportunity to be able to try them on and see for myself before purchasing.

billj101
11/11/17

Great gifting. My wife got to go and pick out a pair. Service was impeccable. Great styles prices. Love it.

lisab408
11/10/17

Love the way these glasses look, a little on the pricier side but still great quality!!! Super easy to order and try as well :)

melaniew43
11/3/17

The staff is friendly and made my husband and me feel confident in our selection. I will define be a lifetime member

nickb139
11/2/17

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

lynnb116
11/1/17

I've never wrote a review before but today, I drove 45 minutes to check out Warby Parker frames in Nashville. I was there for about 30 minutes and the lady helping me said very little to me...in fact, she was so concerned about whatever she was doing on her laptop, that I felt invisible. I would rather spend my money elsewhere. If customer service is something you're looking for..don't bother. .

christopherq3
10/30/17

4 pairs of glasses later, I'd never use WP again for glasses. Now? Glasses USA, great prices and good selection of frames. Warby Parker got my Rx wrong 3 times, and waiting for those stupid "millennials" to try and assuage me by telling me "everything is cool". That's a "business model"? Wow. Get your glasses from a reputable nearby optician.

annab374
10/28/17

It looks like an Apple store there are so many people milling about. Great selection, plenty of folks to help you. Prices either $95 or $145. Picked what we wanted, they shipped to our house. A really painless and rewarding experience.

fullahh
10/17/17

yea, they maybe catering to the millennials who wanna be the chicy trust-fund hipster types... wots great about WP is they fill in a gap that other optometry places cannot or won't. if you want high end frames be prepared to pay for it on all fronts. me, i've purchased two pairs of scrips that serve as my sunglasses... i have ZERO complaints about the scrip the frames... their customer service is EXCEPTIONAL, which harkens back to the error of old school customer service where they listen to the customer and are ready to remediate problems/issues. bear in mind, we live in a world of being overcharged for everything that is made in china all day long - everywhere - be a well informed shopper, do your homework and commit your money to stuff based on price and quality.... know what you want, not what u think you want. WP has a loyal and very satisfied customer in me.

mop16
10/12/17

I was very new to wearing glasses and someone suggested warby so I thought I started with Warby in 2016, I did the 5 try ons at home and I found a pair that I liked. I was confused about exactly what I needed for the prescription then when I found it....it was expired. But when I called customer service was so helpful. Then in oct of 2017 I scratched that pair and couldnt see well so I got another box of the try ons then I called to change something on my new order I asked about my scratched ones (which were out of the warranty by a week...) Customer service was excellent again they corrected my new order and are replacing my old lenses for free!!!!
Now the only thing I wish was better was I wish they had more of a selection, particularly sunglasses. I do not like the look of any of their sunglasses. I really wish that I could put sunglass lenses in some of the normal glasses frames.
Overall I love Warby Parker and Highly recommend it!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: do the home try on and don't ever hesitate to call their support lines they are awesome!!

billm214
10/11/17

Poor quality made-in-China junk that you put on your face to let everyone know you can only afford instant ramen noodles for dinner. I've felt higher-quality frames on gas station sunglasses. If you're still like... REALLY INVESTED in trying to be a cookie-cutter hipster then maybe this is for you? Better yet, skip the avocado toast for a month and invest in something high quality in your local economy. I won't be wasting any more money here.

loism36
9/6/17

Stylish, affordable and a pleasure to deal with. The best company for eye glasses. My ophthalmologist said they do a great job.

neemahk
9/4/17

I was super super nervous about purchasing glasses online because anything could wrong so easily. I spent 2 weeks deciding if I should order from Warby Parker and I'm glad I made the decision. I got polycarbonate glasses with the 1.67 high index (since my eyesight sucks). I followed the instructions carefully like they legit said to do lol, and they also suggest talking to your optometrist too, but I know I didn't have a reason to. Anyways, the glasses shipped in 11 days, which is right in between the time they said they would come or somewhere around that. They came in a very protective style along with a case and cleaners, so the usual. My glasses are cute and the prescription was accurate! Love them so far. The people on the help chat were also super nice and helpful.

*Note: most people who did not like WP probably did not look in detail with the instructions or talk to their eye doctor for more information like the site said one should. Or someone who has such privileged expectations that nothing next to perfect is "horrible" so yeah WP is great! Esp. for young people like me who actually like nerdy glasses :))))

thon11
9/2/17

We bought a number of glassware pieces from Warby Parker previously. However, my last prescription pairs was a disaster. We bought their new concentric model with the blue hue. Well, they sent us a pair which obviously looks like it was used already - with both the model name and their own WP print faded. We sent two pics and it took them several days to come back to us to say they would replace it. Well, after several days of waiting, they sent us a new pairs and guess what - it was the brown one (not blue as what we wanted). Again, after another set of email exchanges, they then sent us another set... after four weeks. We asked to have their founders to address the issue. Of course, no comment from them. We ended up having to go back to their local stores several times to have the pairs adjusted. Their local staff is great, however. Their quality control is EXTREMELY poor as evidenced by what experienced. Buyers beware... They were used to be good.

greggorys1
8/22/17

Look, Warby Parker is THE place to get sunglasses. Period. They have such a good grasp on style from classic to modern , they got it all! Check out their website or one of their brick and mortar stores, it's totally worth it!

lpl1
8/15/17

Cheap Chinese goods posed as premium goods. Their lenses contain cancer causing substance in polycarbonate which is in California's proposition 65. They never bother to tell their customers. That's what I called evil!!

adamv29
8/9/17

WB came highly recommended from a coworker of mine. Overheard him speaking about them, checked the site and I was like no way... not for that price... what's the catch!? I got my prescription with PD measurement, ordered the glasses online Saturday 08/05 and I received them today; Wednesday 08/09... 4 days later. I got the Crane TI in grey and they are great. I couldn't be happier! $145 for frames and lenses, can't beat that! I don't mean to gush but they are really nice and after years of buying glasses for $450+, it is really an incredible buy. Design may not be for everyone as the frames are on the bigger side but they fit me really well!

robinl93
8/2/17

The price is very inexpensive and the service was great but concerned the quality isn't what I normally get in most eyeglasses. I've had my glasses from WarbyParker for about 2 months and the one thing I've noticed is that the lenses constantly need to be cleaned.

alexc199
7/30/17

Their glasses are too nerdy lookin, something a rich french model would wear, too bulky and none of their glasses are fit for normal everyday people. Just not my taste and they are very expensive

jenniferr204
7/26/17

Love the way their site works and how you can try glasses on Before you buy them! AND I love my glasses!! Can't wait to order another pair!

michaelw363
7/24/17

I love all of my Warby Parker glasses. For around $100 you simply can't find anything better in that price range in terms of style, quality and price.

susank147
7/22/17

They sent me frames to try on, they quality is very good. I didn't purchase any - just didn't find the perfect pair - good colors and very current designs.

haroldm49
7/21/17

Stylish and affordable. Portland location is awesome. Menswear artistic. Definitely shop there. They just need more outlets across the state.

mikeb391
7/5/17

$99 glasses, trendy, and good client service. What else do you need? They send out pairs for you to try before you buy.

kims262
7/3/17

I went into my local Warby Parker store and found the perfect frames for me. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. I love the way I look in my glasses which is insane because I've always been a contact person. Reading some of these other reviews makes me wonder if people have any common sense at all. My glasses came a little warped and I went to my local optical shop to have them adjusted. How can they possibly fit your face perfectly out of the box? You're not there for them to adjust them to your face! Also THEIR PRICES! Polycarbonate lenses AND frames for $95?? Literally just do some research about it.

Tip for consumers: If you're having problems or are unhappy, call the customer service people. They've helped me with a couple issues and they're great.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Very appreciate of Steve's points. However, the quality of lenses from "online websites" is not necessarily the same thing as quality from Warby Parker. Would be interested to hear more about the quality of the particular kinds of lenses that Warby Parker uses.

By John R.

Here's how they "handled" my experience, in an email: Hi Christopher, Thanks so much for responding to our survey. We really appreciate your feedback. I realize that it has taken us a couple of tries to get your progressive eyeglasses right, and I wanted to reach out to make sure that our most recent attempt was successful, and to ask if I can do anything to help. I also want to apologize for the fact that our Customer Experience team was not responsive to your requests. This is not the type of experience we like to provide our customers, and I want to do all in my power to improve your experience with Warby Parker. Please let me know if there is something I can do to help! Thank you again for your feedback, and have a great holiday weekend! Best, Ally

By Christopher Q.

WP provides the option to upload your prescription on the website, after you select your frames.

By Victoria P.

Questions? Get answers from the Warby Parker staff and other customers.

Warby Parker?