US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanies4

I've never had an issue where I had to call customer service so that could be another story...but overall...I'm happy. (in 331 reviews)

lesleye

Purchased a Next deal where i paid £15 for £30 to spend at Next. (in 570 reviews)

amyp4

I got prompt reply for any of my questions from customer service And as far as Credit Card Information. (in 100 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anthonyk53
6/1/16

Bought and paid for a mattress topper but I don't know how to redeem the voucher. Ground level no living social have been any help :-(

bethl26
5/27/16

I bought ink from ink farm.com over a month 1/2 ago.
I have been trying to order ink from them through their website.
To no avail!
I have written them and called them dozens of times. They have done nothing, except there usual nonsense emails that say how awesome of a customer they are.
Do not buy anything from ink farm.com.
I tried calling living social and cannot reach them. When you call and they say press number 4 don't get excited, there is no response.
Hopefully, living social can do a better job about purchased you make.
I usually don't have this problem. We'll see.

junet9
5/24/16

Ordered ink cartridges that don't work. Livng Social won't refund their part until I get the merchant to agree to a return. Merchant (Toner Selection in Canada) won't respond to emails or phone calls. Is a rip-off and no help from Livng Social.

dianet39
5/23/16

Very impressed with all the knowledge; and hard work that Ross and Omar had. They were very polite and got the job done. My carpets look awesome thanks to Ross and Omar.

lynnem21
5/21/16

I have used LivingSocial before and anxiously waited quite a while for delivery. Would probably usevagain if I wanted the item badly enough.

brendah54
5/16/16

Living Social billed me for an unredeemable deal, and then notified me that they would refund my money within 7-9 days.

jom82
5/11/16

Forget livingsocial, stay with Groupon! All deals in livingsocial are impossible to redeem and they are impossible to get in touch with. No e-mail for customer service, no toll-free number, and even after you pay to call them, they "apologize for the inconvenience" and DO NOT get back to you or fix the problem. I wish the Better Business Bureau would take action!

bellac15
5/10/16

I wish they had more deals

gilliang5
5/9/16

5 friends and I booked a spa weekend with living social and it was exactly as described.

josephs165
5/7/16

it's good- I wish they had more deals

robina32
5/5/16

I purchased 2 separate vouchers for chanterelle cooking school ( 2 vouchers for 2 people each )
So basically for four people ...it turned out to be a scam ....my friend and I paid $ 20 each for the train to get to Manhattan only to find out when we arrived at the " so called school " which was basically a residential apartment building ....apparently other residents of that building complained and they had to Close the school and the police were called....... I was extremely disturbed that living social would back this school that was scamming people and then they refused to give me cash back because ...when I purchased these tickets living social automatically used other deal bucks to pay for this outing they want to give me deal bucks ...but I'm closing the account so the deal bucks will be useless so apparently I'm out $ 140.00 which is a lot of money for me....I contacted Living Social to alert them to this situation one woman laughed the entire time and said she escalated the situation but apparently did nothing....I didn't hear anything for a week so I called back I spoke to three different women the last woman was Katrlyn and she would only return my money in deal bucks or ( phony money ) even though my friend and I were scared to death when we got to this place living social is still refusing to pay me back cash ....and
My friends gave me cash and I need to pay them back but living social will only give me deals bucks so I'm closing my account and would like to go to a news station or a newspaper to help prevent others from getting caught in this situation in the future...right now I'll settle for Yelp

ginab27
5/3/16

When I want to try something different and knew this is where I go. If I want to try things with a bunch of different people this is where I go. I love the fact that they offer all these different activities and deals and different states. You don't need 100 different apps to do one thing. This is your One-Stop shopping for any state or city you're in.

dawng25
5/3/16

Great deals on vacations and food.

aracelil
5/3/16

If you live in a big city, this site is awesome; a must have. You can get two for one deals, eat out with a friend, and end up only paying for yourself, making your friend think you've just bought them dinner haha. I also find out about events going on near me that I otherwise wouldn't have known about. Now I know, and I also have a discount for it!

farinazt
5/3/16

My first time with Living social! I ordered blue sheets received beige. They say I they can only refund (after I package and return the items)! And they cannot have the vendor ( OpenSky) send the correct color!
Very disappointing experience.

gloriac39
5/2/16

I have bought some wonderful things from LS and some not so great things. LS has refunded my money without a huge hassle. More times often than not I am satisfied with my purchases.

robinc57
4/28/16

They are the only company I deal with that is so good on returns and customer services. I love them.

aishan3
4/28/16

Huge discount, service can be better. But still love it.

ananyag
4/27/16

Another antiquated business that needs you to create yet another marginal internet account instead of using top-level single sign on SSO providers ie. Google

sophieh22
4/25/16

nice site

gilliand4
4/18/16

Recently I had bought the jeans paint from famous shop I had got 25% discount on that jeans because I am the existing customer.

shellym42
4/12/16

I get way too much spam from these guys

sindeef
4/11/16

I like living social and have used them for several things they seem to have some pretty good deals however last week I found that something that I had bought was going to expire on April 7th I noticed it on the 5th and there was no way that I could use it before the expiration date I tried to find out how I could get a refund for the item before it expired it was impossible to figure it out and there is no phone number to be able to call them. I figure I have just lost my money now because I can't figure out how to get ahold of them to refund the item it is now past the 7th which is the day that it expired and I still am sitting here trying to figure out how to contact them to cancel this item they need a little bit better contact system for their customers.

davidb471
4/11/16

have used for items and local events that I normally would have never done!!! Excellent experience

andyg52
4/10/16

I purchased 4 tix for use at my local movie theater. Useless to try and redeem. When I tried to ask for refund or voucher it was no go. Compared to other like sites, this was appears more as a pyramid scam than anything else

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question