US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

send25

Customer service was good and they have good quality clothes. (in 132 reviews)

aginsa

definitely recommend jollychic to others and order from them again. (in 604 reviews)

panchoh1

The items I bought shipped very quickly, and I am very happy with the clothes. (in 279 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

katrinat11
7/28/16

if your package is sent to the wrong address and you did not recieved it then they wont refund your items until they recover the package. you will be be waiting more than a month to get your refund or maybe not at all. i am still waiting. however they did offer express delivery on next order and $10 bonus

arielh11
7/12/16

I placed an order on July 3 it is now the 12th and I still have not received my package. I wrote an email and still no response and I also CAN NOT track my package. I was told it was shipped several days ago and it has still not made it to my home.

shoshok
7/12/16

i placed order on 7th july total 17 items and i am honestly so afraid about my money,
i first never prefer buying any product out of uae but knowing it validate through uae government i risk buying but now i am so horrified reading so many negative reviews.
its definitely too early to judge them but i wish they are bit professional and genuine else they have should get ready to get banned from UAE market. i kind of regretting post my order but since it done i cant do anything only i can hope they come as genuine merchandiser.
and plus i would have never ever buy this if i would be knowing this is an Chinese website.
so lesson for me , before buying anything online i will do full research .

mojahida
6/25/16

The pictures on website not same as what you receive the sizes are not what everyone know it's Chinese sizes they sent rong items not what you order even shoes sizes aren't accurate..never recommends it for any onr

nourhank
6/24/16

I made my order on 16th june and i didn't receive tell now although that it said it will take 5 to 7 days to be delivered. plus that i am unable to track my shipment, it keeps showing a no logistics information status !!

jawaherg
6/12/16

this is my 12 time or more to order from jollychic its has a lot of wonderfull things and theirs sales everytims , I'm vib2 btw

nederus
6/12/16

I'll will say that you can place orders easily, you just won't be guaranteed your order or refund.

mortedgeo
6/7/16

I ordered from the UK, I like the clothes on their website although shipping is expensive so I said I'll have a go even though i read many reviews of people saying didn't get their order and it took a long time .
So I ordered 2 jackets and ornaments , they came with in a week of ordering , the quality is not what it looks like on the website each one was around £12 and one looked like it was maybe £5 and the other one looked ok for the price. I understand that it was plus size clothes , but I thought it wouldn't be so big for the size I ordered which was a size 14. Make sure to read if it's plus size because it really will be big ( 2 times bigger for me) even if your worried about your bust it's more to do with it over all being big . In terms of quality there is quiet a bit of stray thread you'll have to cut off and the sewing is not exactly nice for something for £12 than something you'd get on the high street for that price . Besides this I would like to exchange or refund, but they don't exchange (I didn't know that ) and it would be pointless to return an item with a return cost of £7 if the jacket is around £12 .

emmal59
5/1/16

Bought a few nice clothes thinking that I would get free express shipping to India. It then took OVER A MONTH, with them wasting my time by asking for a photo of my credit card, and a different shipping adress.

Then when I got the clothes, they were all TOO BIG, and ugly. Poorly made and the wrong colour.

Now I'm trying to return them, and customer service will not answer. Disgusted.

peggyb32
4/26/16

I ordered 5 dresses, when they arrived, 2 of them were the wrong model. It takes ages to get anybody from their customer support service to get in touch with you and then you have to pay for the returns to China (even if their mistake!) which costs more than the items themselves!

grubbief
4/26/16

I went on line to order a lime green backpack, at the time they showed 4 colours pink ,pale blue, lime green and black, but they all said green!! I clicked on the lime green bag, and my confirmation order said green. When the bag arrived it was light blue, so I went back on line to check that I had not got it wrong, it said Green, I have complained and they said that I had got the right colour that I ordered, since my complaint they have changed the colour of all the bags to blue because blue was the only colour they had stock of. I have looked again and now the blue is not on line at all. I have asked them for the postage to return the bag but they refuse but offer bonuses, that you can use unless you spend so much per bonus I tried to spend one on this bag but it would not accept it on my order.
They are just playing a came with their answers about this bag. How can you call a pink bag green or blue!! I will not shop again with Jolly Chic as I have had trouble with previous orders. My advice to anyone is do not shop with them.

anam93
4/17/16

I ordered a bunch of clothes I received them all except one. When I asked them to send it or return me my money they said they can't trust me. This is really unprofessional for a company.

risj1
4/7/16

I made my order on February only to be told my order would take 7 days preparation and 7 days shipping to delivery. I was patient only after 11days to receive an email that some orders are out of stock and they credited my Jolly account of which I don't know how to use this money as until today the items are out of stock.

constancep3
3/30/16

Popped up a dress I want #080252105. Love it. It only comes in a 2,4. What's up. Show something that has all sizes

From: hopeconnie1@gmail.com

marama1
3/27/16

Im really upset! I ordered alot of items and i paid extra charge for deleivering so i get them fast as it says with 15 days! Max! Untill noe im still waiting and I wanted to make another order but really im afraid since i didnt get my first order yet! That is so annoying !! Plus i couldnt find any tracking number it is not showing !!!

monicab45
3/25/16

I ordered several items from JOLLY CHIC. They are birthday presents for my sister, whose birthday is on the 2nd of April. Today it is 22nd March and the order status has been PREPARING for two weeks now.

It is really awful that it takes so long to prepare and that they do not communicate with the customers when preparing takes this long. They should be proactive and explain the customer why the delivery is being delayed and when they expect it to arrive to destination.

Definitely, if they ruin my sis' birthday and the items have not arrived by 1st April, I will never, ever, place an order with them and I will make sure none of the people I know ever buy something there.

They have good prices (quality still to be checked as this is my first order), but the stress the delivery puts on you is simply not worth it.

denises40
3/17/16

I ordered my items on 19th of Jan 2016 I was offered express delivery waited until March emailing every day only to be told it will be with you in 3 to 5 days then being told some items are out of stock so I said send me what you have they said on then got an emails on 8 of March 2016 to say the item are coming with 3to 5days you will get a confirmation with in 6 to 12 days to with your tracking number then on the 14th of March 2016 I get an email to say refund given no communication nothing I am so so so so so disappointed I am going to make sure I tell everyone I know about this website never to shop on it never again

mallikan
3/13/16

Dear Jollychic,

I suggest you guys to give some training for your agents on customer service. They just repeat the same thing again and again. I ordered many things for my sister's b'day. Its been 15 days and they say the order is still being prepared. I want it to be delivered now. I don't understand why the managers don't reply for any of the emails.

melindar18
3/11/16

If you read my previous review, you know I have been waiting for my post refund from them since October, 2015. Funny enough, I got my FIRST call from them yesterday March 8, 2016. They offered me my refund if I came on here and said I was getting my refund. BUT! I can't get my refund until I do this. I will let you all know. Yes, my refund held hostage, as before in Pay pal.

Update: March 12, 2016
I DID receive my refund through Paypal. After every other mode of contacting them daily, weekly and so on, and asking for my refund since October 2015, Sitejabber is the ONLY thing that made the difference! Thank you Sitejabber!

rachelm88
3/7/16

I ordered off this site once and it was great. Loved what i got and came fast.
I recently put in another order and I paid for the express shipping.
my order has said "undistributed" for some time now and I asked customer service about it and they said preperation will take 3-4 weeks.
Not impressed after I had paid for the express shipping.
The customer service agent then just said, "give me your order number and I will cancel"
I will never order from this app or site again.

jazminr2
3/6/16

The customer service number does not work nobody has replied to my emails or live chats I haven't received my order id rather just cancel the whole thing! My order number is M2016021704291019 please refund to my credit card acct asap.

matiak
3/3/16

Very bad and unproffessional website. I had order my order on 19.Jan.2016 and paid for it and ite mention that it will be shipped within 1 week and up to now i recieved nothin and each time i chat wth customer service they say the same over and over "We'll urgetn your order and it will be shipped within few days" these few days take more than 40 days and yet didnt recieve it... Its un acceptable and I'm quitly upset and unhapp... I dont think I will deal with them again...

I don't advise anyone to order from their website. I'm sorry for that even they have nice items for all ages..

alishan3
3/3/16

Placed a order on the 23 January and to date I keep receiving the same response that my order will be delivered soon to 4 emails. Today I recueved a email to say my order has been cancelled and the money is in my jolly chic account to place a order! So disappointed what can be done as I've waited for so long items that should have been delivered in 3-5 days

janeth71
2/27/16

I have removed my review of jollychic.com as they have offered to refund my money if I do. If money not refunded I will be back.

makaylaw1
2/26/16

There costumer service was terrible. They were so rude. It couldn't get worse from that

198 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/17/16
Answer
sunnyz
A: Greetings! Thanks for your question.May I have your order No first, then I can check detail for you? About additional fees involved in international shipping we has mentioned it in Q&A. Please browse it in detail. Here is for reference:Are there any additional fees involved in international shipping?Anything else needs help, please feel free to email to service@jollychic.com or contact with our online chat. Best wishes! Jollychic Customer Service Team
1 month ago