US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

badara
8/24/16

Am really satisfied and happy with your service..
You have professional team to deal with besides the item which are really awesome... read more

hebas2
8/20/16

I tried them twice first time was in dresses and came with a very poor quality and problems in sizes .i said lets give them a second chance and try them in something different like baby and kids items
Choes came out of size with huge difference , baby items and choes very low and poor qyality and also there was a missing item
Can u believe it ,missing item all that horrible problems
For me i will go to department of economy in uae and make a complain to block them from uae market

thoraiaa
8/18/16

The employee respond to my question quickly and answer all my questions clearly. Thank you for the great customer service.

zahraha
8/18/16

Not that quality expected, and they have to put the real measurments for the clothes.
They attached a gift with the order, there prices are affordable, but comparing with other websites it's a little expensive.
The delivery only two weeks, perfect.
Even so they have nice clothing styles,but I don't think I would order again.

zainabk2
8/18/16

I love the site of jollychic, but I wish to avoid some of errors, first mistake; when I bought some clothes do not I receive all. The second mistake; demand the goods on time. Finally; I wish you good luck

rubyrosea
8/17/16

Nice products..excellent customer care..u can trust this site..

jr203
8/17/16

Jolly chic had offered me a 10.00 USD bonus due to a previous "Not as described item" transaction.To cut the long story short, I have placed an order of £33.00 pounds as what was agreed between me and tJolly chic but when I was about to claim the bonus $10.00 reduction, Jolly chic says I cannot claim it as they need a code. I have asked them I wasn't given a code and asked her If she could sort it out she kept on side tracking my questions and gave me all stupid answers which wasn't related how to solve my problem. I am very appalled about the service. And seems she couldn't be bothered at all.

walam
8/17/16

Am really satisfied and happy with your service..

shahado
8/17/16

Nice stor whith great serves

smrf
8/16/16

I bought from jolly chic several time, and most of the thing that I ordered was very good and in good price and I recommended. thank you jolly chic

zahrab2
8/15/16

I had a question about the delivery and shipment method. I chatted with one of the employers and had quick and excellent answers that helped me. Was very pleased.

arwab
8/14/16

It's so good but live chat they only speak English and jollychic have costumers over the world. Like I'm not good at English but I know arabic & turkish and they don't speak it. I want to work at jollychic how?

princessd1
8/6/16

thank you for being so approachable..and thank you for always answering all the query i need..please keep up the good work!!!

colleenv2
8/5/16

Thank you Shereen and the Jolly Chic Team!

My experiences thus far with Jolly Chic have all been positive......response to enquiries have all been prompt and informative and service has been courteous and professional.

thinz
8/4/16

Polite, Respectful and Satisfied service

myrat4
8/2/16

I've tried this Jolly Chic last May to order some clothes for myself and a piece for my friend. And the quality was good and the delivery was fast. It came before 2 weeks from China to Dxb! They have Great discount scheme that will surely attract online buyers like me.. no wonder I am hooked by Jolly chic!

nojoodabouda
8/2/16

Jollychic site of the best sites fast service and delivery of early and not this shopping through it became important to thank your for us for us

saty52
7/31/16

I ordered handbag at lowest price & the color & quality just amazing!

abdullaha57
7/31/16

Sizes were wrong and when contacted them they tried to give me coupons but never accepted to take the responsibility and didn't accept to return the wrong items. Never buy from them.

katrinat11
7/28/16

if your package is sent to the wrong address and you did not recieved it then they wont refund your items until they recover the package. you will be be waiting more than a month to get your refund or maybe not at all. i am still waiting. however they did offer express delivery on next order and $10 bonus

arielh11
7/12/16

I placed an order on July 3 it is now the 12th and I still have not received my package. I wrote an email and still no response and I also CAN NOT track my package. I was told it was shipped several days ago and it has still not made it to my home.

shoshok
7/12/16

i placed order on 7th july total 17 items and i am honestly so afraid about my money,
i first never prefer buying any product out of uae but knowing it validate through uae government i risk buying but now i am so horrified reading so many negative reviews.
its definitely too early to judge them but i wish they are bit professional and genuine else they have should get ready to get banned from UAE market. i kind of regretting post my order but since it done i cant do anything only i can hope they come as genuine merchandiser.
and plus i would have never ever buy this if i would be knowing this is an Chinese website.
so lesson for me , before buying anything online i will do full research .

mojahida
6/25/16

The pictures on website not same as what you receive the sizes are not what everyone know it's Chinese sizes they sent rong items not what you order even shoes sizes aren't accurate..never recommends it for any onr

nourhank
6/24/16

I made my order on 16th june and i didn't receive tell now although that it said it will take 5 to 7 days to be delivered. plus that i am unable to track my shipment, it keeps showing a no logistics information status !!

jawaherg
6/12/16

hi again after placing order on jollychic.com for eid event , my favorite web for shopping especially in these events , great prices and great quality

198 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/17/16
Answer
sunnyz
A: Greetings! Thanks for your question.May I have your order No first, then I can check detail for you? About additional fees involved in international shipping we has mentioned it in Q&A. Please browse it in detail. Here is for reference:Are there any additional fees involved in international shipping?Anything else needs help, please feel free to email to service@jollychic.com or contact with our online chat. Best wishes! Jollychic Customer Service Team
6/29/16