Review of JollyChic

Shenzhen, Guangdong ,, China
service@jollychic.com

salmao
6/24/17

I dont really know but i ordered and it was so hard since its the first time not like namshi its very easy u just order in a few days they call u and thats it u dont have to schedule or whatever

riyask1
6/24/17

Everything received is in a wrong size and poor quality of the clothes. Not at all happy with the service and I feel cheated. Wouldn't recommend to anyone Jollychic. Disappointed!!!!!!!

jummanaha
6/17/17

it is efficient , quick and easy , all the product matched the photo , the shipping was very fast and safe my stuff wasn't broke or any thing
i will order again .

orcak
6/17/17

i've ordered few times from them so far, all the products i received was very nice quality makes it very much worth what i payed for, even though they're not so expensive!
they have great customer service that are very easy to reach and very helping,
they have a great phone application that's very handy and easy to use,
their only downside is that their local warehouse where i live doesn't really offer so much options, so most of the things i like i'd have to pay a good amount of money for shipping, or order a very large order, which i guess is normal, but that's the only flaw i've seen for them so far :)

stephanier101
6/15/17

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SITE. SHIPPING IS SO FAST, THE QUALITY OF THE MERCHANDISE IS AMAZING. I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR YEARS AND I'VE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED, UNLIKE SO MANY OTHER SITES. ALWAYS HAVING SALES AND DEALS IT CANT GET ANY BETTER. WILL ALWAYS BE A CLIENT.

mazs1
6/15/17

I ordered a bag that was white but I was disappointed that it came in a beige sugar color . Its good quality with every remorse

houril
6/14/17

I am so happy to deal with jollychic , they have a fast shipping , good quality products as well . i would buy again

nuhaa
6/12/17

An amazing app and it gives you your order in the time they say they will. Loving it and i have been purchasing from their since the beginning of 2017. And every item i got was as i wanted it to be

alsadounh
6/11/17

I really liked Jollychic and for sure it's not will be my last order .. the shipping is fast + the prices so reasonable.. and the packaging good ..

Tip for consumers: You need to be smart of what to buy.. acutely I don't buy the item if it doesn't have a review ..

menala
6/8/17

My order got in really fast
Great service
Perfect size great quality
Love it
Good customer service

shefeekp
6/8/17

I bought items and I payed all that's finished then why I need to pay ur parcel service it's not fare if it's u people didn't mention in ur site..never buy anything more thank u.

yaseena
6/7/17

i'm so happy to deal with jollychic and they are so fast online shop and i will buy again and again, best price and best service from them.

noura23
5/21/17

my order arrived in less that 3 days!! couldn't be happier with the service and the products
good prices for good quality

hudas3
5/16/17

Very very nice ... and good quality .. I love bags ..............
Thanks jollychic
I love your products .......................

hazelr14
5/14/17

I ordered last week and till now i did not receive any phonecall or any feedback about my order! I keep on messaging them trying to call the number but not working, pls if you will not send me my orders then bring me back my money!!!

ras345
5/12/17

everything was perfect .. thanks jollychic for making my life so magical .. I'm soooooo happppppppy.

sheryld22
5/7/17

Horrible quality deceptive photos terrible customer service. I bought a dress I couldn't even get in on because he didn't have a zipper and the material wasn't stretch and my shoulders are brighter than the tapered waste of the dress besides the fact that the dress was a horrible rag and looked absolutely nothing like the picture in the catalog not even the same color it was a disgusting disgraceful piece of garbage

xtefax
4/28/17

I bought a bathroom organizer from jollychic , it was amazing , useful . I love this product so much .

saraha139
4/27/17

The products are so good, they are exactly like the pictures, shipping really fast , and they deal with the customers very well.

mohammada77
4/23/17

As first trying on jollychic website, I can insure you that the purchased products are totally perfect and exactly similar to what is shown and described on their site.

Tip for consumers: you surely get your proper size, with the measurements guide.

coleenj2
4/14/17

I ordered many items from jollychic i was happy with all d things that came but i was frustrated, 1 item missing whoch is the egg boiler..i paid cod basis so i dont know how to retrieve that missing item...

rawanm1
4/13/17

the products are very similar to the pictures, prices are very suitable, quality is great, credibility 100% , fast shipping, thanks jollychic.

zuhairm1
4/5/17

Good product and great deal for Women's Slippers Cute Cat Shaped Thicken Warm Home Slippers.

SiteJabber helps consumers find trustworthy online businesses and avoid scams

walaaa2
3/28/17

I bought from JulieChic two times, It was a wonderful treat, and the Shipping was fast, Their packaging is excellent, and Their goods are very good, thank you very much jollychic.

shrouqa
3/28/17

all the items come in a very good quality, the prices are affordable. I ordered from jollychic more than 30 order till i became a VIP customer, if u become a VIP customer you will get discount in every piece u order. order more till u become one.

Helpful answer

Their size "large" would fit an American Girl doll. I cannot even imagine what a size "small" would be like.

By katherine n. on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

Jollychic writes their own reviews. They are all over this site. Verbiage is just a bit off with some reviews. Leave a bad review and someone will apologize and suggest you send back the items, assuming you get them, for more product. This is a dishonest company across the board. Poor craftsmanship, inferior material, horrible sizing and slow shipping. I honestly do not t h ink I've had a worse experience with any other store..on line or in person.

By Julie B. on 1/12/16
Helpful answer

It will cost more for me to return the item than it did when I purchased it. DON'T DO IT - This company is a JOKE. Not worth the money to go through the aggravation. I will never purchase anything again.

By Karen D. on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

Dear Customer, Greetings! So sorry for the trouble. May I have your order number or your email address in our website?

By Sunny Z. [JollyChic Rep] on 4/7/15
Helpful answer

Don't order anything: incorrect sizing, poor quality, and no paperwork for returns

By Deb J. on 10/16/15
Helpful answer

Don't buy from this company.

By Joan F. on 1/20/16
Helpful answer

Good luck. Better with keeping it, and learning the hard lesson. This company is terrible in every imaginable way. They sell junk, have horrible customer service, and basically need to be shut down due to the vast number of people they have screwed.

By linda m. on 11/27/15
Helpful answer

I agree with Judith, Valerie. Go check out and find a more reputable and legitimate online store. Was abouy to return the items I purchased but read a review from one of their customers who returned the item but was not able to received a refund. So i decided not to return the item. Will just give it to my relatives instead.

By Reeze C. on 8/14/15
Helpful answer

Probably small. Their sizing is extremely off. I strongly strongly suggest not ordering from this website. It's been such a hassle for me I ended up calling my credit card company and reporting them.

By Kimia H. on 11/10/15
Helpful answer

If you do not like the material or size since it is coming from China if you return it you pay postage which would cost over $100.00. Do not order from this company trust me I did and regret it

By Johnna A. on 12/21/15
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other customers.

45 Photos for JollyChic