Review of JollyChic

Shenzhen, Guangdong ,, China
service@jollychic.com

jasminew39
8/18/17

I ordered an item on the 8th and it's still hasn't arrived or got an email confirming that it has been shipped, and I am worried that I got ripped off.

noria1
7/23/17

love shopping so safe and i impressed by the quality.best customer service
The site has a mix of modern and vintage clothes. The dresses especially are wonderful and at a great price.

nannia1
7/10/17

a good way to buy fancy things in a good price but sometimes when you buy something its better to check out it .. this website like a for a fun shopping ;)
and they have must change the shipping company

azizar
7/9/17

i'm very happy to share my experience with you'll. i't not once i was order many times and love that wibsite so much , i'ts full of every things like : clothing, home, shoes, electronic and beauty.

prexm
7/7/17

To be fair, some items were nice and the the delivery improved so much compared to when my friend first ordered last year. However, there was an instance where one of my items was missing so i contacted the costumer service and received a response after a week but no refund processed, in short, a waste of time. Another disappointing experience was when i was really looking forward to a dress i ordered and was planning to wear to an important event when suddenly it came looking like plain trash! I was almost about to cry when i threw it aside. Lesson learned but like i said, some items came out nicely.
Order at your own risk.

job213
7/6/17

ALL THE PRODUCTS MATCHED ON THE PHOTO. WHEN MY FRIEND OFFERED ME TO ORDERED IN JOLLYCHIC I REFUSED BCAUSE IM AFRAID ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS BUT I GOT AMAZED BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY FANTASTIC

mangir
7/5/17

My first order with Jollychic on 13 June and paid, still waiting for my order, such a bad service. When I made an enquiry yesterday after waiting so long, they sent me an email requesting a photo of my Visa. I need my order, I don't think I will ever order again.

younge4
7/1/17

**Disappointed**I just made an order via the website. I paid using my cc and the jollychic cust service email me that they didn't trust the Trx and asked me to send the Trx detail with a photograph of my credit card showing name and last 4 digits number on card. Sounds fishy?
They don't respond anymore since I confronted them why need to show the card to them? This is never happens to me before. Online purchases should be seamless and secure. If you don't have the trust, you should not do online business.

salmao
6/24/17

I dont really know but i ordered and it was so hard since its the first time not like namshi its very easy u just order in a few days they call u and thats it u dont have to schedule or whatever

jummanaha
6/17/17

it is efficient , quick and easy , all the product matched the photo , the shipping was very fast and safe my stuff wasn't broke or any thing
i will order again .

orcak
6/17/17

i've ordered few times from them so far, all the products i received was very nice quality makes it very much worth what i payed for, even though they're not so expensive!
they have great customer service that are very easy to reach and very helping,
they have a great phone application that's very handy and easy to use,
their only downside is that their local warehouse where i live doesn't really offer so much options, so most of the things i like i'd have to pay a good amount of money for shipping, or order a very large order, which i guess is normal, but that's the only flaw i've seen for them so far :)

stephanier101
6/15/17

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SITE. SHIPPING IS SO FAST, THE QUALITY OF THE MERCHANDISE IS AMAZING. I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR YEARS AND I'VE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED, UNLIKE SO MANY OTHER SITES. ALWAYS HAVING SALES AND DEALS IT CANT GET ANY BETTER. WILL ALWAYS BE A CLIENT.

mazs1
6/15/17

I ordered a bag that was white but I was disappointed that it came in a beige sugar color . Its good quality with every remorse

nuhaa
6/12/17

An amazing app and it gives you your order in the time they say they will. Loving it and i have been purchasing from their since the beginning of 2017. And every item i got was as i wanted it to be

alsadounh
6/11/17

I really liked Jollychic and for sure it's not will be my last order .. the shipping is fast + the prices so reasonable.. and the packaging good ..

Tip for consumers: You need to be smart of what to buy.. acutely I don't buy the item if it doesn't have a review ..

menala
6/8/17

My order got in really fast
Great service
Perfect size great quality
Love it
Good customer service

shefeekp
6/8/17

I bought items and I payed all that's finished then why I need to pay ur parcel service it's not fare if it's u people didn't mention in ur site..never buy anything more thank u.

yaseena
6/7/17

i'm so happy to deal with jollychic and they are so fast online shop and i will buy again and again, best price and best service from them.

noura23
5/21/17

my order arrived in less that 3 days!! couldn't be happier with the service and the products
good prices for good quality

hazelr14
5/14/17

I ordered last week and till now i did not receive any phonecall or any feedback about my order! I keep on messaging them trying to call the number but not working, pls if you will not send me my orders then bring me back my money!!!

ras345
5/12/17

everything was perfect .. thanks jollychic for making my life so magical .. I'm soooooo happppppppy.

sheryld22
5/7/17

Horrible quality deceptive photos terrible customer service. I bought a dress I couldn't even get in on because he didn't have a zipper and the material wasn't stretch and my shoulders are brighter than the tapered waste of the dress besides the fact that the dress was a horrible rag and looked absolutely nothing like the picture in the catalog not even the same color it was a disgusting disgraceful piece of garbage

xtefax
4/28/17

I bought a bathroom organizer from jollychic , it was amazing , useful . I love this product so much .

saraha139
4/27/17

The products are so good, they are exactly like the pictures, shipping really fast , and they deal with the customers very well.

rawanm1
4/13/17

the products are very similar to the pictures, prices are very suitable, quality is great, credibility 100% , fast shipping, thanks jollychic.

Helpful answer

Their size "large" would fit an American Girl doll. I cannot even imagine what a size "small" would be like.

By katherine n. on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

Jollychic writes their own reviews. They are all over this site. Verbiage is just a bit off with some reviews. Leave a bad review and someone will apologize and suggest you send back the items, assuming you get them, for more product. This is a dishonest company across the board. Poor craftsmanship, inferior material, horrible sizing and slow shipping. I honestly do not t h ink I've had a worse experience with any other store..on line or in person.

By Julie B. on 1/12/16
Helpful answer

It will cost more for me to return the item than it did when I purchased it. DON'T DO IT - This company is a JOKE. Not worth the money to go through the aggravation. I will never purchase anything again.

By Karen D. on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

Dear Customer, Greetings! So sorry for the trouble. May I have your order number or your email address in our website?

By Sunny Z. [JollyChic Rep] on 4/7/15
Helpful answer

Don't order anything: incorrect sizing, poor quality, and no paperwork for returns

By Deb J. on 10/16/15
Helpful answer

Don't buy from this company.

By Joan F. on 1/20/16
Helpful answer

Good luck. Better with keeping it, and learning the hard lesson. This company is terrible in every imaginable way. They sell junk, have horrible customer service, and basically need to be shut down due to the vast number of people they have screwed.

By linda m. on 11/27/15
Helpful answer

I agree with Judith, Valerie. Go check out and find a more reputable and legitimate online store. Was abouy to return the items I purchased but read a review from one of their customers who returned the item but was not able to received a refund. So i decided not to return the item. Will just give it to my relatives instead.

By Reeze C. on 8/14/15
Helpful answer

Probably small. Their sizing is extremely off. I strongly strongly suggest not ordering from this website. It's been such a hassle for me I ended up calling my credit card company and reporting them.

By Kimia H. on 11/10/15
Helpful answer

If you do not like the material or size since it is coming from China if you return it you pay postage which would cost over $100.00. Do not order from this company trust me I did and regret it

By Johnna A. on 12/21/15
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other customers.

45 Photos for JollyChic