US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nadiaa18
9/17/16

I am really disappointed that despite paying to ship the ill fitted bad quality clothes I recived through jollychic I have not yet received a refund of the 250 dollars worth I spent.

raisan
9/16/16

I was surprisezd that I had to pay import duties. But jollychic made a good deal with me ... Adn they answered promptly. I am sure that in the future I will order more, I am very happy with the service

andreah79
9/6/16

I was charged for an item out of stock, instead of refunding my credit card they gave me "credit" Other items ordered were delayed due to "courier" issues as a result i was not in the country to receive it. Due to there 9 day return policy i was unable to process the return via the site. On top of all of this disaster they items i received were horrible, cheap material and didn't fit as described. Lesson learnt. Never again. Now the fight to get my money back commences.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Save yourself the hassle and go to taggert or even a second-hand store. At least you know what you're getting!

sosoa
9/1/16

I bought a handbag that looks very beautiful in photos but when I received, it was verrrrry bad with poor quality and different color .
When I contact them, they asked me to pay for return and the prices of each item is lower than its original price coz the discount they gave me when I paid!!!!
They didn't tell me about this before but
the agent May helps me so much to understand your policy clearly!!
She did a great job to answer all my questions.
She was helpful and cooperative. Unfortunately, there is no honesty and transparency in your business at all. U motivated people to rate u positively by telling them that they will get $20 discount for new order if they gave you 5 star review!!!
Although $20 bounus is good, unfortunately I am disappointed with your products so I will never use it for new order!!!

hebas2
8/20/16

I tried them twice first time was in dresses and came with a very poor quality and problems in sizes .i said lets give them a second chance and try them in something different like baby and kids items
Choes came out of size with huge difference , baby items and choes very low and poor qyality and also there was a missing item
Can u believe it ,missing item all that horrible problems
For me i will go to department of economy in uae and make a complain to block them from uae market

zahraha
8/18/16

Not that quality expected, and they have to put the real measurments for the clothes.
They attached a gift with the order, there prices are affordable, but comparing with other websites it's a little expensive.
The delivery only two weeks, perfect.
Even so they have nice clothing styles,but I don't think I would order again.

zainabk2
8/18/16

I love the site of jollychic, but I wish to avoid some of errors, first mistake; when I bought some clothes do not I receive all. The second mistake; demand the goods on time. Finally; I wish you good luck

jr203
8/17/16

Jolly chic had offered me a 10.00 USD bonus due to a previous "Not as described item" transaction.To cut the long story short, I have placed an order of £33.00 pounds as what was agreed between me and tJolly chic but when I was about to claim the bonus $10.00 reduction, Jolly chic says I cannot claim it as they need a code. I have asked them I wasn't given a code and asked her If she could sort it out she kept on side tracking my questions and gave me all stupid answers which wasn't related how to solve my problem. I am very appalled about the service. And seems she couldn't be bothered at all.

zahrab2
8/15/16

I had a question about the delivery and shipment method. I chatted with one of the employers and had quick and excellent answers that helped me. Was very pleased.

arwab
8/14/16

It's so good but live chat they only speak English and jollychic have costumers over the world. Like I'm not good at English but I know arabic & turkish and they don't speak it. I want to work at jollychic how?

princessd1
8/6/16

thank you for being so approachable..and thank you for always answering all the query i need..please keep up the good work!!!

colleenv2
8/5/16

Thank you Shereen and the Jolly Chic Team!

My experiences thus far with Jolly Chic have all been positive......response to enquiries have all been prompt and informative and service has been courteous and professional.

thinz
8/4/16

Polite, Respectful and Satisfied service

myrat4
8/2/16

I've tried this Jolly Chic last May to order some clothes for myself and a piece for my friend. And the quality was good and the delivery was fast. It came before 2 weeks from China to Dxb! They have Great discount scheme that will surely attract online buyers like me.. no wonder I am hooked by Jolly chic!

nojoodabouda
8/2/16

Jollychic site of the best sites fast service and delivery of early and not this shopping through it became important to thank your for us for us

saty52
7/31/16

I ordered handbag at lowest price & the color & quality just amazing!

abdullaha57
7/31/16

Sizes were wrong and when contacted them they tried to give me coupons but never accepted to take the responsibility and didn't accept to return the wrong items. Never buy from them.

katrinat11
7/28/16

if your package is sent to the wrong address and you did not recieved it then they wont refund your items until they recover the package. you will be be waiting more than a month to get your refund or maybe not at all. i am still waiting. however they did offer express delivery on next order and $10 bonus

arielh11
7/12/16

I placed an order on July 3 it is now the 12th and I still have not received my package. I wrote an email and still no response and I also CAN NOT track my package. I was told it was shipped several days ago and it has still not made it to my home.

shoshok
7/12/16

i placed order on 7th july total 17 items and i am honestly so afraid about my money,
i first never prefer buying any product out of uae but knowing it validate through uae government i risk buying but now i am so horrified reading so many negative reviews.
its definitely too early to judge them but i wish they are bit professional and genuine else they have should get ready to get banned from UAE market. i kind of regretting post my order but since it done i cant do anything only i can hope they come as genuine merchandiser.
and plus i would have never ever buy this if i would be knowing this is an Chinese website.
so lesson for me , before buying anything online i will do full research .

mojahida
6/25/16

The pictures on website not same as what you receive the sizes are not what everyone know it's Chinese sizes they sent rong items not what you order even shoes sizes aren't accurate..never recommends it for any onr

nourhank
6/24/16

I made my order on 16th june and i didn't receive tell now although that it said it will take 5 to 7 days to be delivered. plus that i am unable to track my shipment, it keeps showing a no logistics information status !!

nederus
6/12/16

I'll will say that you can place orders easily, you just won't be guaranteed your order or refund.

mortedgeo
6/7/16

I ordered from the UK, I like the clothes on their website although shipping is expensive so I said I'll have a go even though i read many reviews of people saying didn't get their order and it took a long time .
So I ordered 2 jackets and ornaments , they came with in a week of ordering , the quality is not what it looks like on the website each one was around £12 and one looked like it was maybe £5 and the other one looked ok for the price. I understand that it was plus size clothes , but I thought it wouldn't be so big for the size I ordered which was a size 14. Make sure to read if it's plus size because it really will be big ( 2 times bigger for me) even if your worried about your bust it's more to do with it over all being big . In terms of quality there is quiet a bit of stray thread you'll have to cut off and the sewing is not exactly nice for something for £12 than something you'd get on the high street for that price . Besides this I would like to exchange or refund, but they don't exchange (I didn't know that ) and it would be pointless to return an item with a return cost of £7 if the jacket is around £12 .

emmal59
5/1/16

Bought a few nice clothes thinking that I would get free express shipping to India. It then took OVER A MONTH, with them wasting my time by asking for a photo of my credit card, and a different shipping adress.

Then when I got the clothes, they were all TOO BIG, and ugly. Poorly made and the wrong colour.

Now I'm trying to return them, and customer service will not answer. Disgusted.

200 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question