US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rainbowr
1/16/17

i like and i will order more from it, make sure you order on the weekends, thats where the real deals starts.

muhammeda13
1/16/17

The application was wonderful i like the stuff in JollyChic thank you very much
I will buy everything

shoshos1
1/15/17

Very Good

Fast

Good Quality

I really like this store shop

they are good communication

I have order more than time, and delivery fast and excellant

alssg
1/15/17

Changable prices wich sometimes are expensive for certain goods and sometimes are very cheap .. prices sometimes are fair but sometimes are Not.. this point makes the customers unsatified

deepuu
1/10/17

I need confirmation mail or my order status my bank debit the payment also but no reply from u

amalla
1/6/17

I love jollychic it is very good i love more in jollychic shoes and bag it is very very fantastic .................

mahdim15
1/6/17

My order is so good and you send it fast thanhs for your store JollyChic is the best and only one I love

mohammeda134
1/6/17

It's really very nice app! I ordered a lot of times and I'm going to order again thanks Jollychic

teresitad1
1/5/17

since i discover jollychic,i feel more excitement and enjoyment everytime i ordered,and i introduce also to all my co workers so they are all enjoyed also shopping,its more convenient to us beacause it easy and we dont need to go to mall and we can select what we need and we also know that your product is in good quality,but i have a comment on your tracking order because you are not updated,,this month i have ordered but until now didnt arrive in dharan aramex..hoping that tommorow my oredred was arrived..thank you jollychic and have a nice day ahead..!!

zivilek
1/3/17

In 30 days after ordering I've received my payment back (instead of the ordered item), so I have to take back my words about frauds, sorry.

malgorzatal2
1/1/17

Bracelet Very delicate in touch, beautifully presented on the wrist. Another advantage is the possibility of Regulatory length.

ameraa
1/1/17

as a PIC so nice , beautiful color I took gray color, true size , good quality , I liked it very much thank you

zahraay
1/1/17

from my first order I was so excited until reached the demand, and i pleased to deal with Jollychic, because they always develop their company, and develop the ideas in attracting customers, and I will continue to deal with them, because their service and their prices really wonderful.

kristineo5
1/1/17

Jollychic have products with good quality, great fashion in a very nice value.

alaeddina
1/1/17

Easy to search and brows thousands of high quality products. Fast shipping and suitable prices. Offers are very worthy and sometimes jollychic surprise me with great deals and major discounts.

Furthermore, you always get bonus coupons which you can use to buy your lovely items.

patrycjar1
1/1/17

Good quality and good sewing. You can find clothes matching with different body types. I was not sure if size will be real all smaller but I checked all measurements in WOMENS CLOTHES SIZE GUIDE and I bought perfect one. Cotton Blends are really nice.

imana7
12/29/16

I ordered a bunch of items for myself and my daughter to use for Christmas holidays on December 2nd including my daughter's Christmas gift. After over 25 days wait I got one item out of 11 items I ordered in the same transaction!! Of course I had to buy a Christmas gift for my daughter and I ended up travelling without the new clothes I bought for the holidays. When I called them 2 weeks after the order the call centre lady said they need 14 working days to deliver. Even after 25 days I still don't have my order and the worst part is that when I called today they told me to call aramex and when I called aramex their phones were down then finally they came to deliver one item out of the 11 and I still can't reach them and jollychic doesn't give a damn! The item I received is a bag and looks like the photo but the plastic protection on the metal part was almost glued and melted and it took hard effort to take it out but can't remove it's trace yet, not to mention that the smell of the leader sucks. So if u deal with these people you should avoid leather stuff especially bags unless you want to annoy everyone around u. Also always count that your order might arrive a month later, so be careful if you got short seasons like where I live because next month I won't be able to use the winter items I bought. Last, my friend showed me how she could track all her order details on the app, we'll I can't see much! It should the first shipment out of China, and nothing else so I'm totally in the dark now not knowing where and how to track my items! First and last time ever with jollychic

laylah8
12/28/16

a good website with cheap prices
I love their bags, I receive 2 orders and the bags are fantastic
I recommend it

saras158
12/28/16

Thank you joli chic for the discaount ,for a collictions of clouthes , shoes and dresses i like it

wadhaa
12/27/16

Exellent response **********

batoola2
12/25/16

I love it a lot you can chose from different style.
The website has a lot of cheap good quality thing
and a lot of good offers too!
I really recommend it

janam9
12/24/16

I have bad experiences my Orders is did not come full and also some of things when I received was broken.

khalila11
12/23/16

bad

rarm1
12/22/16

I really like buying from jolly chic because they have everything from clothes to house stuff even makeup brushes and they're sooooo soft and affordable tooo so if you are a person who like to do shopping but still want something affordable but good you definitely need to shop at JOLLYCHIC,and their costumer service is good they answer you immediately, and their mink lashes ommgggggg must have girls affordable but gooooooddddd and I honestly regret not buying more from them!!!
thank u soo much JOLLYCHIC!! <33333

zhrs
12/18/16

It has good prices for good material and desain
And special offer

203 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question