Review of JollyChic

Shenzhen, Guangdong ,, China
service@jollychic.com

ozget
10/9/17

They got money from my card many times.Solve the problem please. You can give gift card for your fault

kaisud
9/29/17

I placed my order (tracking number JL0000003341) August 3rd, 2017 , and until today, I haven't receive it.

I tried to tract my order, but it's always comes out asI "No Result Found"

I lost counts how many times I emailed to Customer Service, and the response always the same, that my order under clearence, that i will receive it sometimes next week which is LIE. My order never came.

So if you can deliver my order, please return my money through my account. Don't give me 10% or any discount to my Jollychic account, cause I will never buy anything again from this shop. I have enough!!!

aisyahp
9/1/17

I got excited to buy something from this app since it has cash on delivery payment method and it also give free shipping for order over idr 500k. I have no problem about long delivery time since it free shipping and it send from china. 20 days after i make an order, their customer service call me to apologize that my item havent been delivered yet and ask me if i still want it, AND I CLEARLY SAY YES I WILL WAIT and they also clearly say that THEY WILL SEND IT BACK AGAIN. And again i have no problem with long delivery time. And 10 days after that i realize that my order got CANCELLED BY ITSELF. I ask the service support and they say that they cant contact me. SO WHO CALLED ME THAT TIME HUH????? I even contact the shipping company twice and they cant even track the tracking number..

For real if you cant afford to give promo, just dont make it!! You just make my expectation higher for nothing

I suggest you all to buy aliexpress. Both of aliexpress and jollychic item is send from china but you can clearly track and get your item from aliexpress

Update :

It's my very first time getting mad just because online shopping. Even when I get disappointed for the item I purchase, I rarely complain. I lost nothing in this case, but the reason you give really get me mad
1. Makeup product that include in my order is GIFT that you give for the very 1st order! WTH i cant get my thing because your gift
2. What make me really mad is when I contact your support service, they said that it because i didn't answer my phone and let me tell you again I ANSWER IT! They tell me the problem and asking me if i still want my items, I clearly say YES and they say they will send it again! If you can't send it why dont your CS just tell me that time so I dont need to wait and call the shipping company. I really really really get mad when they say its because I didn't answer my phone!

esthern14
8/30/17

Order no. A17081309503743410200. Shipping Type: J&T Express. Tracking No: JL0000005961. NO RESULT FOUND for that tracking number on J&T express

fawziahj
8/30/17

Will never ever buy anymore! All the material of dresse s not good quality! The price is quite expensive for one dress 10 BD and the material even the dress in bahrain shop for 3 BD is much better! I bought 2 times for 10 dresses the first was 3 dresses is a bit fine! But other 7pcs all r not good!!

jasminew39
8/18/17

I ordered an item on the 8th and it's still hasn't arrived or got an email confirming that it has been shipped, and I am worried that I got ripped off.

noria1
7/23/17

love shopping so safe and i impressed by the quality.best customer service
The site has a mix of modern and vintage clothes. The dresses especially are wonderful and at a great price.

nannia1
7/10/17

a good way to buy fancy things in a good price but sometimes when you buy something its better to check out it .. this website like a for a fun shopping ;)
and they have must change the shipping company

azizar
7/9/17

i'm very happy to share my experience with you'll. i't not once i was order many times and love that wibsite so much , i'ts full of every things like : clothing, home, shoes, electronic and beauty.

prexm
7/7/17

To be fair, some items were nice and the the delivery improved so much compared to when my friend first ordered last year. However, there was an instance where one of my items was missing so i contacted the costumer service and received a response after a week but no refund processed, in short, a waste of time. Another disappointing experience was when i was really looking forward to a dress i ordered and was planning to wear to an important event when suddenly it came looking like plain trash! I was almost about to cry when i threw it aside. Lesson learned but like i said, some items came out nicely.
Order at your own risk.

job213
7/6/17

ALL THE PRODUCTS MATCHED ON THE PHOTO. WHEN MY FRIEND OFFERED ME TO ORDERED IN JOLLYCHIC I REFUSED BCAUSE IM AFRAID ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS BUT I GOT AMAZED BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY FANTASTIC

mangir
7/5/17

My first order with Jollychic on 13 June and paid, still waiting for my order, such a bad service. When I made an enquiry yesterday after waiting so long, they sent me an email requesting a photo of my Visa. I need my order, I don't think I will ever order again.

younge4
7/1/17

**Disappointed**I just made an order via the website. I paid using my cc and the jollychic cust service email me that they didn't trust the Trx and asked me to send the Trx detail with a photograph of my credit card showing name and last 4 digits number on card. Sounds fishy?
They don't respond anymore since I confronted them why need to show the card to them? This is never happens to me before. Online purchases should be seamless and secure. If you don't have the trust, you should not do online business.

salmao
6/24/17

I dont really know but i ordered and it was so hard since its the first time not like namshi its very easy u just order in a few days they call u and thats it u dont have to schedule or whatever

jummanaha
6/17/17

it is efficient , quick and easy , all the product matched the photo , the shipping was very fast and safe my stuff wasn't broke or any thing
i will order again .

orcak
6/17/17

i've ordered few times from them so far, all the products i received was very nice quality makes it very much worth what i payed for, even though they're not so expensive!
they have great customer service that are very easy to reach and very helping,
they have a great phone application that's very handy and easy to use,
their only downside is that their local warehouse where i live doesn't really offer so much options, so most of the things i like i'd have to pay a good amount of money for shipping, or order a very large order, which i guess is normal, but that's the only flaw i've seen for them so far :)

stephanier101
6/15/17

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SITE. SHIPPING IS SO FAST, THE QUALITY OF THE MERCHANDISE IS AMAZING. I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR YEARS AND I'VE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED, UNLIKE SO MANY OTHER SITES. ALWAYS HAVING SALES AND DEALS IT CANT GET ANY BETTER. WILL ALWAYS BE A CLIENT.

mazs1
6/15/17

I ordered a bag that was white but I was disappointed that it came in a beige sugar color . Its good quality with every remorse

nuhaa
6/12/17

An amazing app and it gives you your order in the time they say they will. Loving it and i have been purchasing from their since the beginning of 2017. And every item i got was as i wanted it to be

alsadounh
6/11/17

I really liked Jollychic and for sure it's not will be my last order .. the shipping is fast + the prices so reasonable.. and the packaging good ..

Tip for consumers: You need to be smart of what to buy.. acutely I don't buy the item if it doesn't have a review ..

menala
6/8/17

My order got in really fast
Great service
Perfect size great quality
Love it
Good customer service

shefeekp
6/8/17

I bought items and I payed all that's finished then why I need to pay ur parcel service it's not fare if it's u people didn't mention in ur site..never buy anything more thank u.

yaseena
6/7/17

i'm so happy to deal with jollychic and they are so fast online shop and i will buy again and again, best price and best service from them.

noura23
5/21/17

my order arrived in less that 3 days!! couldn't be happier with the service and the products
good prices for good quality

hazelr14
5/14/17

I ordered last week and till now i did not receive any phonecall or any feedback about my order! I keep on messaging them trying to call the number but not working, pls if you will not send me my orders then bring me back my money!!!

Helpful answer

Their size "large" would fit an American Girl doll. I cannot even imagine what a size "small" would be like.

By katherine n. on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

Jollychic writes their own reviews. They are all over this site. Verbiage is just a bit off with some reviews. Leave a bad review and someone will apologize and suggest you send back the items, assuming you get them, for more product. This is a dishonest company across the board. Poor craftsmanship, inferior material, horrible sizing and slow shipping. I honestly do not t h ink I've had a worse experience with any other store..on line or in person.

By Julie B. on 1/12/16
Helpful answer

It will cost more for me to return the item than it did when I purchased it. DON'T DO IT - This company is a JOKE. Not worth the money to go through the aggravation. I will never purchase anything again.

By Karen D. on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

Dear Customer, Greetings! So sorry for the trouble. May I have your order number or your email address in our website?

By Sunny Z. [JollyChic Rep] on 4/7/15
Helpful answer

Don't order anything: incorrect sizing, poor quality, and no paperwork for returns

By Deb J. on 10/16/15
Helpful answer

Don't buy from this company.

By Joan F. on 1/20/16
Helpful answer

Good luck. Better with keeping it, and learning the hard lesson. This company is terrible in every imaginable way. They sell junk, have horrible customer service, and basically need to be shut down due to the vast number of people they have screwed.

By linda m. on 11/27/15
Helpful answer

I agree with Judith, Valerie. Go check out and find a more reputable and legitimate online store. Was abouy to return the items I purchased but read a review from one of their customers who returned the item but was not able to received a refund. So i decided not to return the item. Will just give it to my relatives instead.

By Reeze C. on 8/14/15
Helpful answer

Probably small. Their sizing is extremely off. I strongly strongly suggest not ordering from this website. It's been such a hassle for me I ended up calling my credit card company and reporting them.

By Kimia H. on 11/10/15
Helpful answer

If you do not like the material or size since it is coming from China if you return it you pay postage which would cost over $100.00. Do not order from this company trust me I did and regret it

By Johnna A. on 12/21/15
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other customers.

45 Photos for JollyChic