US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

debbiem92
7/28/16

Have enjoyed using groupon. Have tried things I probably wouldn't have. Always good service

savannaa1
7/28/16

My order was delivered almost to the hour 7 days after I ordered it...and I love it. Thanks.

amreenk
7/28/16

love the amazing and attracting deals on group on which makes me more tempted to explore new dining, travel and water parks

anitaf13
7/28/16

Bad location for lake viewing. Dated & uncomfortable accommodations.

valeskab
7/28/16

I purchased a spider vein treatment through this site and when I went to the location, all the equipment was a bit out dated and barely saw results because of it. My friends have purchased other treatments like Botox and it doesn't look like they use enough product, stay away from wasting money here. Only good for restaurants , activities, massages and mani/ pedi kind of stuff,

paula773
7/27/16

Groupon has many different offerings from which to choose. Your treasures may be in travel, food or even a beauty make over. Groupon can be used for local treasures or those treasures that you may want to find during your travels! Thank you Groupon!
Sometimes Groupon can be limited on the things that it offers which does need improving. Eddie Arnold / EDDIE'S HOME THINGS

mariah163
7/27/16

We purchased tickets for an international soccer match in Columbus, for Real Madrid vs PSG, and if you like soccer you will know that Real Madrid is a real deal.
We leave in the Cleveland area so we had to travel to Columbus, my husband took a day vacation from job, pay a hotel and the "worst" we told our son he was going to that game, just to find that GROUPON IS HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AND THEY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL FIX IT BEFORE THE GAME, THAT THEY CAN GIVE US A REFUND!! Who wants a refund!, how are they going to compensate all the expenses, the time and the heart broken of a 9 years old boy! They kept saying apologize, but they did not solve anything. I will never ever buy anything from them again!

garyd73
7/26/16

Bought my first 2 products from Groupon, they have sent it to a totally different address, totally there fault, yet they will not issue a refund. They say that they have to wait for the goods to be returned to them.why should I have to wait.

lindao51
7/26/16

I ordered a dog bed from Groupon. When it arrived i was extremely disappointed with the quality of the bed bed. It appeared to be made with cheap materials which was not at all what i expected from the picture and discription. I was greatly disappointed believing Groupon wouldn't support cheap products but sadly i was wrong. Be careful buying from Groupon.

susanp119
7/26/16

Found great deals for local restaurants, spa treatments, hair services, etc.

donnag65

Great prices

yvonnem34
7/25/16

Always get good deals from groupon. Merchants honor as long as you follow the deal. Great way to try out a new merchant

starrb1
7/25/16

I am a fan of Groupon, I use it all the time. However, this last purchase was for a groupon getaway. I accidently put the wrong date. I waited for my confirmation email and was give a number to call. I called that number and was on hold for at least 20 minutes. Finally I got another number for Groupon, called them and was told they had to transfer me, they couldn't help me. I asked to speak to a Supervisor and she stated they were all in a meeting. It was obvious that she was from India. I explained to her I have been on hold for over 30 minutes and she said there was nothing she could do. I attempted to email, every time I typed in my questions, it gave me a defaulted answer. After several tries, I was finally able to send an email and they did get back to me, telling me what I already know but was trying to avoid. I had to cancel the trip, wait 10 days to get my money back and reorder. No apologies, nothing. In the end, I was on hold 1 and 24 minutes. I truly don't believe anyone would have answered that phone. Groupon should do better, I spend alot of money on them.

helend37
7/25/16

I recently purchased a comforter set on Groupon. The set I received was not only the wrong one, it was not even available anywhere on the Groupon website. It took two weeks, 7 phone calls and 5 emails to get any response. Ultimately Groupon would not send me the comforter I ordered. They want me to send the wrong one back for a refund. I was told that the reason I received the wrong product was because I submitted my order using a mobile device. Does that make any sense?

waynes49
7/24/16

i tried one day and thought great but after going into it not so good its a experence thats it

shonnicem
7/24/16

I love to shop on groupon because me and my children can venture out and do random things we wouldnt have necessarily done if not for groupon. But why you get 4 stars is because when you send me a discount to use for a sale....that is what i am expecting. I have noticed you jack up the prices during sales and discounts. Overall i never saved. That is disappointing.

tiffanyz3
7/21/16

Many products and service in New York City! Very helpful!

sylviat7
7/21/16

FOR THE ACTIVITIES AND THINGS SUCH AS SPAS IT IS A FAB SITE. DISCOUNTS ON THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY BUT CAN"T OTHERWISE AFFORD OR JUSTIFY THE COST JUST TO TRY OUT. GROUPON IS THE WAY GO IN THOSE INSTANCES.

dianeh36
7/21/16

I purchased a groupon for a body wrap style service. I have made several calls to the facility to make an appointment, but the receptionist will only put you on hold...never to return to the call. This has happened to me 4 times when calling. The fifth time I called, she picked up the phone and didnt even ask if she could place me on hold, she simply sent me directly to the "on hold" music. I tried to get Groupon to step in by offering me an exchange/refund for another service but they defended the business by saying that they are just busy and that I was never guaranteed an immediate appointment. RIDICULOUS! I wont be dealing with them again and I cannot recommend them to anyone based on my own experience.

celisar
7/21/16

Ordered a phone that was supposed to ship in 2 days. Was lied to and given false information from groupon reps. 7 days later I received an item I did not order. Now they tell me I have to print label and return to get a refund. I explained I did not have a printer and the chat rep ended our conversation.

UPDATE****
Ended up giving not wanted to phone to my 19 yr old son. When we went to his no contract phone shop we found out it also WAS not unlocked like groupon advertised. My son had to pay more $$ to get his AT&T number ported and switched to Verizon.

jerrrys1
7/21/16

We are a business in south florida. I call into groupon and say I want to put my business on groupon after seeing a competitor on their site. The rep on the the phone tells me i can't run the same promotion, that i can't sell just one service, i have to offer more services, or packages of services. I said, "but i'm looking online now and my competitor doesn't have to do that." She proceeded to actually yell at me. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" and proceeded to $#*! me out. So this is what our country and the younger generation has become?? I have to tell you, I have worked for national companies my whole life and never have I seen such a poorly run company where sales reps yell at you. I guess as long as you don't have to talk to them, you'll probably do fine. Karma has a strange way of setting the Universe straight. I'm putting this company on the same level as Comcast

heatherw64
7/20/16

I purchased get away vouchers for DC, assuming that I would get a sweet deal only to be deceived. When I inquired about the pricing, I was hung up on several times. On the cancellation policy it stated the time frame, in which I attempted to cancel 1 room, assuming again that I would get my money back for 1 hotel room. I was informed that a groupon rep would ensure that this would be taken care of and that the money would go back into my account. I later received an email stating that this would not be a possibility. Very disappointing, deceiving and manipulative service. Never again!!!!!

susanw123

Did not work - just took money - no results

dawnb52
7/20/16

I have used groupon at least five times, when it comes to the services (local) like meals, restaurants, beauty salons , I really don't have any problems, but when it comes to their business practices, products on their site that they sell and sent to you and their customer service they are horrible they lie, they have charged my card duplicate charges, and then made me go through a bunch of changes to get my money back, i had to wait over two weeks, while at the same time i was on the phone trying to get the issue straight they put me on hold for 30 minutes while they emailed me (while on hold) emailing me to tell me their sorry but it was my fault my card got charged twice i should have logged on and cancelled one of the orders within 2 hours! How can i cancel an order i did not make? How are you gonna put me on hold for 30 minutes while you are sitting there emailing me? then conveniently as soon as the email comes through my call drops? Really. I'm sorry and i do not mean to be offensive I am a minority myself, But I am starting to not want to do business with companies that have outsourced their customer service to India. every business I deal with these days a person in some other country named Mary Agnes, or John smith answers my customer service calls. and quite frankly they don't give two cents about good business practices. Many of the big business companies are hiding behind out sourced customer service way in another country and doing bad business, steadily ripping people off and hiding behind a 1800 number. like previously stated if its a coupon for a local business I guess you might be alright but anything else I would not trust it.

charlottek8
7/19/16

They clearly haven't monitored who they sell for. My experience with beautybox yate was shocking and now they're refusing to respond to my compliant! Very poor!

2,179 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

95 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GroupOn staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/19/16
Answer
celisar
A: If they dont refund your money or even respond call a lawyer.
1 day ago