US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nickh102
8/28/16

I save more than 100$ with this service. Recommend it to everyone.

jamalj6
8/28/16

got bus tickets on this site for shofur.com Groupon was amazing at instruction and helping us wiht everythig

normanb36
8/26/16

I have read a few of the reviews but in the last year have bought 6 items with very quick delivery. My last purchase was 3 pair of men's shoes. My eldest son did not think the colour he ordered was the same on the photo so l decided to return them. I must admit it did take me quite a few days to contact anyone. When l did the lady was very efficient and informed me that l would receive a refund and also could keep the shoes as a goodwill gesture and not have the hassle of returning them! I was very dubious but decided to see what happened. I then received 3 emails informing me of the progress with the final email saying l would receive the refund within 5-7 working days and also reiterating l could keep the shoes. Today is the 5th working day and l have just checked my bank account and the money has been refunded! My son will now have the shoes for free and use them for work. I find this amazing! I have read other very bad reviews but my experience has been more than excellent.

jeank18
8/26/16

I ordered a SF product from DR.. I moved and cannot use it. Grouppy said that I could get my money back.. not true.

samanthac69
8/26/16

I bought a jetski deal in Florida with a friend of mine because it was something to do. I broke my foot 3 days after. We both emailed them on the same day and she got her refund but I haven't received mine. Even though we both bought the deal the same day and sent an email to cancel it the same day. Told them I broke my foot and therfore can't use the Jetski Groupon but they still won't give me a refund even though I emailed them just one day after the refund window closed. The same day my friend asked for a refund! So no, save your money shoppers and go somewhere else where there might be more sympathy and better customer service.

ricks98
8/25/16

I bought a $550 iphone on groupon and turns out my Tmobile rep checked it and said it was either stolen or a broken contract and had a bad IMEI number, either way there was a permanent block on it and should be returned. Since then I have sent it back and its been over 10 days and still no refund, so I am out the money and no phone. I believe Groupon could be sued or the seller for shipping stolen goods across state lines, someone should have checked the IMEI number before shipping it, seems after some research this is not an uncommon problem, yikes! I will never buy on Groupon again.

kellyv16
8/25/16

My mom had someone open a fraudulent account in her name and are ordering items with an account in my moms name, but she didn't open it. when we called customer service we were told that they wouldn't help us. I told them that my mom had notifications on her phone of orders being placed and that I could give them specific times and items and send them screen shots of the orders. They insisted there is nothing they could do. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they hung up on me. I called back thinking the line maybe got disconnected and same story, as soon as I asked for a supervisor, they hung up on me again. Very disappointed in the extremely unprofessional behavior and unwillingness to assist in a situation dealing with fraud.

jb231
8/24/16

They keep contacting me to sign my business up I keep telling them I don't agree with how they work and the amount of money I will make. I keep telling them I will contact them if I decide on using them to get more business. They are very rude sent me rude comments in their emails. Been contacting from 3 different guys who work for Groupon and they all try to guilt me into signing up. I have no patience for rude and pushy people. Then when I told them today to stop contacting me I'll contact you(for the 5th time) when I need your help he told me" don't bother contacting us I will put you down for do not take her business she is a sinking ship" Really! All because I'm not ready to take on groupon.

juliem148
8/23/16

I have had several experiences with trying to get help with things I have purchased with NO solution! The latest was a cell phone that was late to arrive and then was defective. I have sent a couple emails and keep getting the run around. Now being told Groupon can't help me and I need to contact the warranty..which I had to email again!! I have had it!! I will never do business with them again. There is a reason things are cheap!

santoshg1
8/23/16

nice site to know things around u

letyr
8/23/16

I baught lipo w with vit B12b shots together. I had a horrible experience. The tech placed needle one fingerbreath below my acronium and the pain was so bad I thought my arm was going to be numb for ever. I called Krave and the owner and receptionist didn't care so I had to sit I'm my car for hours till pain went down. Then I show up again for my shots and the tech wasn't even there when he schedule my appt. After that I decided not to waste my time with them. Don't ever spend your money with krave. If something happens to you the owner and her staff w tell you there's nothing they can do.

susann197

love the selections!

leslied31
8/22/16

You can get some great deals locally on this site. Coupon codes to use right off your phone. Really easy process. Read all details very carefully!

melodyl14
8/22/16

Went to this Korea wave spa salon at hougang st 21 #02-201 to colur. But the outcome is sucks. Lady boss don't even bother to care whether your hair is unevenly etc. think twice before purchase in future, unless u are willing to top up and use their products, if not the outcome of your hair is totally sucks.

tracyr35
8/20/16

I have purchased many things with groupon and had no issues. But the one time I did it was awful. I bought tickets to an event an hour before the event my vouchers just won't load onto my app they were not there. Online chat live is all they offer on the weekend was no help an hour later no tickets no event and no refund. It was a final sale. So FYI don't purchase tickets on groupon. They will not help you in anyway.

elizabeths156
8/20/16

I tried to order a refurbished iPhone 5 from Groupon.com for 3 days. My order was rejected 12 times. I called customer support 6 times. Every time I was kept on line waiting while the service rep was checking out the problem. I was given bogus reasons like "somebody else is trying to log on to your account" (which I just created), "your credit card was rejected" I tried 3 different cards, then called the credit cards and was told that the order came in with $0 an that it was approved. Finally, I gave up an sent customer support an email that I bought longer wanted to buy the phone. I received a response that they were working on my order. I sent another email saying that I already bought the phone. That was Aug. 13. On Aug. 14 I received an email that my order was completed - (on a credit card that according to them was rejected). Un fortunately, I sew rhw email a couple of hours after it was received. Called customer support immediately and was told that it was too late, the order was already in progress. I tried to point out that it was Sunday and nothing gets shipped on Sunday, that yheur website said that often he orders could be canceled within 3 days - nothing helped. I was told that I have to send the phone back when it comes in. It was a gift for a person in another city. So, now the person is stuck with the return process. On top of other, today is Aug. 20 and the phone is not here while my credit card has been charged and their website states that we should wait 10 days after the return was received for the credit to show up on the credit card. So, in effect, that have about a month to use my money.

yvonneb36
8/20/16

I have purchased many items and services through Groupon and have been very pleased for the most part. The customer service is usually good, but they have not followed up on several requests I have made after ordering a magazine I did not receive. Otherwise, I have been happy with Groupon.

stephanyt
8/20/16

Groupon is supposed to have great coupons, but sometimes they just mention the sales that the store or restaurant is having. It hasn't really been useful for me personally, but sometimes it can help save a couple of cents to a couple of dollars.

jayj69
8/18/16

Send them your money and expect nothing in return. Worse company to do business with. Please don't lose your money like we did an hundreds of others.

melg18
8/18/16

I often use this site and it was always been helpful for me.

jamier54
8/16/16

I love Groupon! I have bought many things of Groupon but just make sure and do your research on the product you are purchasing to make sure it is exactly what you want. We constantly are looking on Groupon for good deals for restaurants as well, we get to try new places that maybe would of never gone and for a fraction of the cost as well! Such a great way do and try new things.

donnas77
8/16/16

Love this site. Not only can you get great deals on things to do, but also on beauty needs and all kinds of goods.

doloresc1
8/15/16

Addictive. Great deals. I have ordered several items from groupon and only one of those i waited for several weeks to ship even though i paid for 2-3 day shipping. So i waiting a good ttwomonths before contacting groupon themselves. But as soon as i did within 24 hours i got responses asking whats going on and if i would like for them to contact seller or refund my money or asking did i want a credit. As soon as i told them my preferred method my credit was on my groupon account within 72 hours. The only thing i do have to say though is to make sure you read everything when it comes to false advertisements on jewelry. Alot do say gold or silver then you click on link and read about it and it is only just plated. But the website itself is fantastic i give it 4 out of 4 stars. Great deals. Lots of great offers. Ive even gone on vacation with groupon offers and had no problems at all. Also very easy to redeem

maryannt2
8/15/16

Soooo far found them, pretty good, but abit long winded getting some goods
MT

marcob37
8/15/16

Mostly they sell crap - you can get lucky when buying things from them. Considering they are already very, very cheap and take 50% of from the merchant it's more of a switch and bait operation with exceptions. Call centers again outsourced and you get lucky if you understand what they are saying.

2,179 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

97 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question