Review of Fabletics

Headquarters
El Segundo, CA, United States

tammyi5
6/24/17

This company will keep charging your card and leaving you no way to delete from their system. I was charged 49.95 twice within a 2 week period. When I called the Fabletics they told me that they couldn't see the charges and I would need to go to my bank. THEY ARE A SCAM-I didn't want to believe it myself. It's too bad because I really liked their products. I hope they get busted soon for the fraud they are committing.

dawnh82
6/22/17

Very disappointed in the shipping time. I am a new customer who ordered over a week ago and my order has still not shipped. These workout clothes better be amazing, or I will be cancelling membership immediately. I also tried the "Contact Us" link on the site, but it appears that is down too. I'd rather shop Amazon.

erinm97
6/14/17

Terrible experience left me so disgusted, I didn't even get to the shopping part. There was an issue with my password. I use a password protection app to save and autofill passwords. I tried logging in, but couldn't. I tried a password reset - which required my email. I got an error message telling me there was no record of me having an account. I figured I had done something wrong when I set up my account, so I decided to create it - again. I entered my email and was told I already have an account on file. Great. So buried in the FAQs is a message about issues with passwords - if you have a problem you're told to reach out via Chat or phone. The customer service chat line was hidden even better. I gave up trying to have a chat after 10 minutes of sitting in a queue. Bye-bye.

suer66
6/14/17

I placed an order in February I thought being a VIP member was just signing up. I didn't know I would be billed 49.95 monthly and when I called they would not acknowledged I didn't know that I would be charged monthly. Both pairs of Capri pants stretched out after several wears. I'm only 105 lbs. so it wasn't my body was to big. I'm so disappointed in this company taking 150.00 out of my account!!!!!!!

tresar1
6/14/17

In April 2016 I started an order with this company and when I found out that you have to pay $49.95 each month I never executed the order. Now, 14 months later I have a $49.95 charge. Their customer service can not find the charge (surprise) even with my name, email, credit card and cell. So they apparently have no way to refund the money. Now I have to cancel my credit card as the bank considers this fraud. It is not an overall fraud it is the company not being ethical with their database. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! I spoke with Diane on June 12, 10:20a mountain time for 17 minutes- all unresolved.

annaf57
6/12/17

I ordered a pair of leggings and joggers and they are poor quality. It's comparable to ordering from Amazon from their party sellers and getting surprised with and quality. Refund is taking a whole month to process keep calling back and they keep saying 7 days and another 7 days to see a refund. I still haven't seen a refund yet I might just have to call my credit card company to dispute the charges if I don't see a refund in the next 7 days. Terrible company don't buy.

aliciah34
6/10/17

I ordered 2 leggings during their memorial day sale. I confirmed my shipping address and everything. Once my packaged reached my city, the shipping facility said that it could not locate my address and was being sent back to Fabletics. (I only found this out by looking at my tracking number. No one ever contacted me directly regarding this.) Once I contacted Fabletics to confirm my address and have them try shipping it to me again, they told me that they no longer had the items in stock!!! How do they not have the items in stock that they were sending me? I asked them if they just gave them to someone else and they reply "yes." Why would they do that without contacting me first? So frustrating, I ended up cancelling my account and never received a refund for the items I never received but paid for. The agents are horrible and are like robots. NEVER ORDER FROM FABLETICS. IT'S A TRAP.

emilief3
6/10/17

I foolishly expected more from a brand endorsed by the actress and was charged $49.95/mo for a membership I had no clue I blindly "agreed" to; IT'S AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT WAS NEVER MADE CLEAR. After my only purchase ever from that company, it will surely be my last. POOR WAY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS.

jemmao2
6/10/17

Do not buy from here. The quality is poor for the price. The customer service is awful, you can never get hold of anyone and when you do you get cut off. They hold on to your money as it takes so long to get a refund. They also get you to sign up to a VIP programme that takes money from your account with out you realising. I will never use this company again.

lovel93
6/9/17

Fabletics will keep charging your card until you call your bank and put a block on the merchant. Be aware!!!!!!! Do NOT give this company your credit card information. I ordered a pair of leggins and a sports bra, wore them just one time and will never wear them again. The quality and performance of active wear is very very poor!!!!!!! I am a huge lululemon fan and will not shop with fabletics ever again.

megane14
6/9/17

It started when I saw one of their adverts on telly one evening. I just started working out again and needed some extra work out clothes and fancied something a bit girly. I've been struggling to find a bra to contain my girls. I ordered a pair of leggings and a sports bra which had good reviews. I opted for the cheaper deal option but nowhere was there any warning of what was to come. The package arrived and I was and still am very happy with the clothing. What I am not happy about is, I had no email, no write up what I bought and no warning that the following month they were going to take £44 from my account. The only notification I had was an email 5 minutes after the money had been removed from my Paypal account. Obviously, I was very confused and very annoyed for not having any warning. If I had, I wouldn't have opted for the VIP membership. I opened a dispute with Paypal and contacted, via chat, Fabletics. I spoke with an operator named 'Alex' and I sent one message and he responded with a short message which was sharp and ended the conversation, no explanation or anything. I phoned Paypal and they dealt with it efficiently and I will have my money back by next week. Don't touch this company, if you do, don't opt for the deal option. There was no write up or anything on this and I was not aware. Be careful of who you buy from guys!

wendyw100
6/8/17

I bought two lovely pairs of discounted leggings and 2 tops. Very pleased with purchase until 2 weeks later the company had 'taken' the discounted amount from my bank account and 'credited' my VIP Fabletics account. I clearly did not read the small print - maybe one of the drawbacks of buying from a phone. I contacted the company and managed to stop any further payments but they will not refund my money. I am reluctant to buy anything further because I feel mislead but they have my money! I feel that I have been stolen from.

doreenm18
6/8/17

Ordered 2 leggings for a great deal and now they charged me 50euros extra. The 2 leggings for 30 was great but that I now have a membership i cant decline is horrible.
Dont order here!!!

moniquee5
6/5/17

I was charged for two months which I had called to skip, when trying to use the money I was charged it never worked. I dont have lots of money but I thought it is Kate Hudson so its gotta be great, NOT A GOOD PROGRAM IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP YOUR MONEY DONT JOIN

annab322
6/3/17

My story begins with Facebook, where I kept seeing Fabletics ads pop up everywhere. "Wow, those clothes are super cute and my gym clothes are worn out, I think I'll try this brand!" Blindly, yes blindly, I sign up and purchase $113 worth of items. Only after my purchase, did I realize I was now a "VIP member", which really just means they have your credit card number and they WILL be charging it on a monthly basis. No, I didn't find this out via their website, but through other dissatisfied customers who felt they had been scammed. You see, the website is not up front with customers about the dirty details of being a "VIP member", instead you find this out later in tiny writing. After all this, however, I thought to myself: "Fine, that was my fault. I should have researched a little better." Fast forward to receiving my clothing, and finding that none of it fit correctly. I ordered one size too small - oops! I go to exchange my items, only to find that 4/6 items are not returnable/exchangeable because they were "final sale". What?! Yes, final sale. I found this out later as well, and you guessed it, in more tiny writing. When I shop, I want to find good quality products and honest business practices. Not to be mistaken with a wild goose-chase Sherlock style...which is certainly how I feel $113 later.

katieh83
6/1/17

I ordered from here over a year ago. I bought some basic black leggings as part as the first order deal which was £24. It gives you the chance to sign up to VIP memebership so you can get discounts with a fee. However you get the opportunity to skip a month so they don't take the fee away, however if you forget to skip a month they will take the fee. But the clothes I got are of great quality, they still look brand new. I recommend this company!

jannetk
6/1/17

I had a credit of 49.99 and I just checked my account and noticed that I have 0.00. I haven't used it and I never received an email telling me it would expire or anything. I am a broke college student, so I am very upset right now. I feel like you guys stole money from me.

amberc55
5/26/17

Great quality clothes that are true to size. Half my wardrobe is now from Fabletics. I have never had a problem with skipping months, I do it regularly. The $50 each month was explained well at the beginning. Been a VIP for over a year now and will continue to order from this company regularly.

marleneh15
5/24/17

Hello,

My 16 yr old granddaughter bought 2 pair went
To dance class, everyone loved them until they completely split down the crotch area and leg!
She was mortified

Please respond if you are selling these faulty products to teenagers,

sandrac114
5/24/17

So disappointed, I bought a pair of leggings that fit very well but after very few uses they already have a hole in the crotch :( I'm sad bcs they fit really nicely. And I just noticed that there is no place to complain or no body to write to. Bad service and bad quality.

karic15
5/23/17

I have gotten leggings in the past as a gift from my mother in law and love them. So for my birthday my husband got me a $100.00 gift card. I knew ahead of time that if you sign up as a VIP member you will be charged $49.95 a month, which I wanted nothing to do with. While on the website picking out my selection I kept getting pop ups to join VIP and even during checkout I had to unclick VIP selection. Thinking by unclicking the VIP selection meant it would just give me the total I owed without those killer discounts. But again pop-ups, saying it would cost me $1.00 to be a VIP member in which I closed out each time. My card number and gift card number was submitted(by me) so I could see that the gift card was redeemed and I owed little extra from taxes. Everytime I did this the order would kick me out saying the gift card was already redeemed. So I called customer service to see WTF was happening. He could see my order and had my CC number from the website. I explained I just wanted to order two leggings using my $100 gift card, NOT be a VIP member and pay the remaining $8.15 for taxes on my CC. He placed me on hold and came back with a much cheaper total which meant he was signing me up to be a VIP member. I had to get aggressive explains again I wanted nothing to do with this VIP crap, just order my freaking two pairs of leggings and charge me $8.15! He finally did as I requested. I'm still waiting on my order email confirmation. My CC has been charged $8.15 and SIX $1.00 separate charges, which was the pop-up box I kept closing while online trying to place this order. Also, received two emails stating thanks for joining VIP member and one stating we are sad to see you go, which said I wouldn't be charged $49.95. So, to sum this up..... website is a F'n nightmare and customer service is aggressive and signed me up for something I repeatedly said no to. Sad to say, I was sooooo excited to order more leggings cause I love them but Kate, you have lost my business!

mimiell
5/22/17

This company is running a scam. You can only use your credit on entire outfits, most of which will be out of stock. I have called multiple times to cancel; they even sent me an email to say my account had been cancelled. Four months later I'm still being charged. I've had to call my bank to dispute the charges. Stay away from Fabletics, you'll be sorry if you don't. I'd give this company a zero if I could.

toris19
5/21/17

I just got back to the gym and needed something to calm the jiggle. I read some terrible reviews about fabletics but loved the designs so decides to give it a whirl.
After some research I figured I didn't have much to lose and wanted to judge for myself. They had a sale if you become a VIP Member you can get 2 pairs of leggings for $24 - sounds like a steal!
I browsed the site and chose my 2 pairs of leggings. I placed the order around 10am on May 17th. The leggings arrived by noon the NEXT DAY. I was baffled by the crazy fast delivery! they were stylish, fit well, make my butt look AMAZING and the quality is comparable to other, more expensive brands.
I called to cancel my membership (something I heard was a huge hassel) - the call took less than 5 mins. A customer service rep named Josh couldn't have been nicer, he asked me to stay and did attempt to keep me as a VIP Member but respected when I said I'd like to cancel and he cancelled it for me.
I am actually regretting cancelling now! Haha! I will try the leggings and see how they hold up with wash and wear but I LOVE them and have nothing negative to say at all.
I am thrilled with my new leggings and look forward to purchasing again in the future.

saraht126
5/20/17

I ordered the 2 for $24 leggings deal directly from their Facebook ad. There was absolutely NO mention ANYWHERE that I would be entered into their monthly subscription nor that as a VIP member, that I would be forced to pay $49.95/month. Terrible communication and honestly, very shady business practice. I've returned my two leggings and I'm still being sent their junky products and charged the $49.95/month. I called their customer service line and after a 30 minute run-around, I finally convinced them to refund my credit card and cancel my "subscription." They kept trying to tell me that they didn't need to refund the money since I have the money as a store credit. I NEVER want to order from your store again. There are plenty of other options that won't bait and switch customers like Fabletics did with me.

yourm17
5/19/17

That all responses have a general response to the bad reviews with the same comment. This mean s they don't care and the a customer service person will reach out to me to keep my membership. Piss off.

Helpful answer

I did read the fine print, as stated, which you find out when you are about to place your order. Those few who LOVE Fab would have you believe, that we are dolts and can't figure out this "club" has you by the short hairs once you order 1 outfit ... the hook is set. So if you wanna hassle with the $49.95 charge that you may or not remember to decline each month, see the charges on your card, only to find you have "store credit" instead of the charges removed ... then by all means, place your order. As far as the 16% "like" rate at the top, THAT in itself should let you know, steer clear. It took me MANY attempts just to stop their emails from coming to me ... finally!

By Bobbi M. on 8/11/15
Helpful answer

The best thing to do is to use your credit and buy something in the amount you were charged and then call to cancel your membership. You can try to get them to reverse the charges but chances are you won't get it back. Don't cancel until you use the money you already paid though!

By Antonella B. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

My original purchase was through pay pal so fortunately I was able to stop the payment through them once I realize that the payment was being taken out. The worse part is .. They sent me an email saying that my refund was sent. Of course it never was. Shame on you Kate Hudson.

By Sue C. on 11/27/15
Helpful answer

If you gave them your credit card details I wouldn't trust them one bit not to bill you. I cancelled my credit card to stop further payments coming out as I couldn't get hold of them. Very inconvenient and the quality of the clothing is crap, so I wouldn't recommend buying anything either.

By Julie S. on 8/2/15
Helpful answer

All the good reviews on this site most likely come from employees, you could ask them.

By Neil T. on 4/7/15
Helpful answer

Wow! All I can think of is to contact your credit card company (if you have your statement to reference that charge info) and get it removed/credited back. I can't imagine how you got through to talk to a real person ... I have found I cannot even unsubscribe from their emails! as when you click (unsubscribe) it takes you right back to their home page!! No matter where you go, Contact, Service or as stated, unsubscribe, it all goes back to the same place. SO annoying!! I have found the credit card companies to be very understanding about places such as this and credit back your account, they just need as much info as you can give them regarding the charge in the first place. Good luck!

By Bobbi M. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

Log in to your account, go to account and my rewards and select the item you want. If it is available in your size you add it to your cart using points.

By Janina S. on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

Unfortunately this company is corrupt. You'll have to call relentlessly until they answer. I cancelled over the phone successfully. Leave a post with your negative experience getting a hold of someone to cancel.

By Christine C. on 8/6/16
Helpful answer

No you don't. I also got a refund which I asked for.

By Lorraine B. on 1/13/16
Helpful answer

I think you should be okay! Canceling it is easy but I really doubt they'll send you a bill! I used it for a while and had no problems until this one but they were so beyond rude :( unless they have your billing information they can't just charge you!

By Sydnee B. on 11/13/15
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Fabletics