US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kristal44
12/5/16

First time ever reviewing, but I'm seriously feeling defeated. I have endless clothes from this site that don't fit, refunding was impossible, so I've given 75% away to charity. I've been a member for a year, tried to cancel many times. Their phone has disconnected me, they pretend they can't hear me and hang-up, won't reply to my emails or engage on the website chat. I'm going to cancel my Credit Card as I think I'm out of options =(

kayr124
11/23/16

Fabletics is a scam, they charged my credit card for 8 months without my permission for what they are calling the VIP membership. I did not intentionally sign up for the VIP membership. I placed an order and have a feeling, there was a box I had to uncheck in order to avoid signing up for the VIP. She said there was fine print stating I would be charged $50/month, which certainly was not visible as I would never intentionally sign up for the program. Poor company trying to scam people and trying to be sneaky. The company should gout of business with this type of poor business strategy; they are just generating a lot of pissed off customers, not a way to develop a long standing company with loyal customers.

erinv11
11/22/16

I've been a member for about 2-3 years now and have not had any issues until recently when I moved and updated my address in their system. When I placed a new order, they still sent the order to my old address and I couldn't get it corrected through their customer service. I ended up speaking to FIVE different people to attempt to fix this (which was their mistake) and no one was helpful or corrected the issue. I was so fed up I ended up cancelling my account which wasn't easy either. I was told I had to call back again (for the 6th time) to process the membership cancellation. They were supposed to issue my full refund (2 monthly credits and additional expense for the order which was never delivered). Only part of it was credited back onto my card, so I had to call for a 7th time to get them to send the additional credit that was owed to me. Again, the customer service agent was unfriendly and rude. I refuse to give my business to a company which disrespects their customers so badly.

geraldinef2
11/21/16

I made a purchase with this company only to find a month later than they had taken another £44 out of my bank account without me knowing. When I queried this, I was told that I had signed up to a VIP membership that entitled them to take £44 out of my account every month unless I went online and instructed them not to between the 1st and the 4th of a month. I asked for a refund and was told no. Trying to call to cancel is a nightmare too but the wont let you cancel by email. STAY AWAY from them! I am still trying to sort it out now. RIPPING OFF INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

justinag
11/18/16

Do NOT get sucked into this! Extremely poor membership scam!!!!! I have been charged a total of $800 for the $49.95 membership fee you are charged monthly if you do not purchase something! Ridiculous!!!!

gisellem2
11/14/16

They make you join their "club" to look at items. Always a red flag. I had a hard time cancelling my membership even though I only purchased one item. I did not bother returning the item. Too much trouble. Much better ways to get exercise clothes.

emyl2
11/12/16

Me han estafado dos mensualidades de 49, 95 por haberr comprado una sola cosa, ofrreciendo un gran descuento.
No te informan de que te han inscrito en nada, eso lo hacen después, cuando ya te han quitado el dinero del banco sin comprar.

jeanettew12
11/11/16

Do NOT buy from this company! Dishonest charging to my credit card for purchases I did not make. They try to explain by saying it is your membership fees. This is not okay; everything in this site is incredibly overpriced anyway.

samb171
11/7/16

They try to lure you in with the bogus VIP membership, so that one time purchase you get a great deal turns into a $50 withdraw from your account without your knowledge and no way to get your money back!

sherrieg1
10/30/16

Very disgusted that I have requested by mail, by email, that my fabletics account be cancelled with no redults!!!! What business does that?

tracyj34
10/26/16

I ordered items from here on my credit card never giving them permission to charge my card monhtly which they did ! This is Fraud ! In addition the quality of the clothing is horrible. I wore the workout pants one time and then washed them and they color completly faded. Stay away from this company go to KHOLS instead .Better quality.....Better Prices !

angelad74
10/25/16

I have purchased three items of clothing 15 months ago on my credit card. Did not have any idea I had signed up to a VIP membership now over £600 out of pocket. I will keep fighting for my money back. Never ever use this company they are FRAUDSTERS!!!!

melanies60
10/24/16

HORRIBLE customer service. I have yet to receive my refund and its been over a week! this is my second disappointment with them, they sent me the wrong items 2x. i am never shopping from this company again. they have cute clothes but I do not think its worth the head ache of worrying about a refund or getting the right order.

sineadl
10/18/16

I bought a couple of items to go on holidays this year - throughout the purchase process I was not made aware that I was signing up to a subscription service, otherwise I would have left the site - simple as that. I have since discovered that two amounts of £44 have been taken form my bank account, without my consent for September and October. I do not need £44 worth of fitness clothing and I suspect not a lot of people do. I called the company to ensure the money was returned to be only to be told very rudely that they would not return it. So in response I will ensure that every female and mum's forum is warned that purchasers are not merely buying clothes as per any other clothing website they are being forced into a subscription service that they have not knowingly consented to. Off to cancel with bank. Absolutely disgusted with Fabletics, this is not how to build up a loyal customer audience, your clothes should speak for themselves!

ashleyk51
10/13/16

I ordered an outfit from here and I loved it for great and very comfortable. I did not read very carefully so when I got the monthly almost $50 charge I was livid. When I called hey explained it to me and were very understanding. Refunded me my money and all all I have to do is skip the month if I don't want to be charged or simply cancel my membership

ashleighm7
10/13/16

Woah they take £44 from your account each month! This is NOT made clear when you sign up to be a member. My hard earned cash just gone, ciao ciao! Kate Hudson should be ashamed and embarrassed that these are her company policies!

kates85
10/12/16

Let me preface this with the fact that I have never written a review for any company, ever. However, anyone considering giving this company their credit card information should know that this company has stolen hundreds of dollars from me.
I have cancelled my account with Fabletics on two different occasions, and have been charged $49.95 every single month since then.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VIP MEMBERSHIP.
They have outright STOLEN my hard earned money.
Kate Hudson should be embarrassed to own this company.

karenp119
10/11/16

This is the second time I have had Fabletics take money from my account after I opted out/skipped a month.
I don't know how many customers they do this to, but I am not their personal bank.
They cannot just go into an individuals account, take money out and then claim ignorance for the error.
The system is very unethical and I am disappointed that Kate hudson hasn't corrected the situation.

emilyl60
10/10/16

Cannot believe Fabletics are allowed to use their current so-called 'loyalty' system. Here's how it works:
1. You sign up to be a VIP
2. They charge YOUR BANK $49.95 every month
3. They tell you that you have $49.95 STORE CREDIT (which is in fact your money, not their generous gift)
4. Unless you intentionally SKIP the credit within 5 days, BAM, your $49.95 is gone.

Without my knowledge, I was charges over $100 AUD for being a 'VIP' over two months. I was being told I had $49.95 STORE CREDIT on my account (I though, Oh how nice of them), where in fact they were taking $49.95 each month OUT OF MY bank account and forced to spend it with Fabletics. The skip system is too complex and OF COURSE most people will forget to bypass the $50 charge each month. Disgusting marketing ploy. I work in marketing, this is disgusting and embarrassing for Fabletics.

barbarar123
10/10/16

FRAUD!!! This was very sneaky and wasn't clear when you signed up. They took over £130 of my money. Please do not sign up for Fabletics VIP. I have been fighting to get my money back for 4 days. Even had to call an American number from the UK which cost me a bomb. I will be writing a letter to get the whole of my money back. How dare they take money when I haven't aurthoised it or received any emails or letters to say they so. Disgusting company!!

racheld49
10/9/16

You're automatically charged ~$50 every month unless you log onto their website and elect to 'skip' the charge within 5-day period each month. You can't stop the recurring attempts to charge without calling their phone number, where they force you to sit and listen to minutes of sales spiels (I actually didn't make it until the end of the spiel it was so bad). They rebuff attempts to cancel accounts via email.

Customer service is intentionally unhelpful and obtuse - they're trying to create so much friction to disengaging with the company that you just give up. It is a terrible, terrible way to do business and it's really biting them. Here's a tip: if your product sucks so much that you have to slime and manipulate your way into keeping customers, you should probably just give up.

I strongly encourage anyone dealing with an unauthorized charge from this company to dispute it with their card issuer and place a stop-debit on the merchant.

jessicap109
10/7/16

I will NEVER do business with this company again. I signed up for a VIP membership months ago and have purchased a few items using the discount. I'll admit that the clothing is high quality and I have had no issues with the products. But the company is sketchy on its best day with business practices. At 50 bucks a month, I eventually decided keeping the membership was not in my budget any longer. The most annoying part of this company has to be that you must call and speak to a representative to have your membership cancelled. It's nearly impossible to get someone on the phone, and when you do they refuse to cancel your account until they have tried several different ways to keep your business. After ten minutes of declining basically every discount and free item in the book and pleading with the woman on the other line to just cancel my account and let me get off the phone, I thought I had finally succeeded. WRONG. I was charged the very next month the full amount! This meant I had to call the company again and go through the same process of having someone "look into it", cancel my account (for real this time), and promise a refund to my account within "5-7 business days". Extremely frustrated and will avoid this company in the future.

saamm
10/6/16

What kind of company deceptively signs you up for some ridiculous "V.I.P." service, which I am sure no one making a complaint on this website, thought they were committing to. I never would have agreed to this type of arrangement and did not notice until recently that I had been being charged for last 7 mos. $49.95/mo. after I made what I thought and intended to be a one time purchase. I complained to my Amex card and they initially reversed the charges. I then cancelled this service by calling Fabletics, which they insisted I had requested, even though I had no awareness of it and never purchased another item from this company. Immediately they sent Amex "proof" that I had signed up for this crap so now they are recharging the $350 back to my card. I have filed a complaint with CA BBB and I hope all of us can reach a resolution and be refunded the money that was basically stolen from us.

Since posting this review here and one on yelp I was able to get help from Fabletics customer service and they refunded the money to me!

majau
10/6/16

Beware, they are scammers, will charge you monthly subscription and if you want to cancel you canot get a refund despite Fabletic breaching the law. Never use this ebsite, the CEO of the comany has been a known scammer having multiple lawsuts against him

anns85
10/6/16

ms Hudson should be ashamed of herself !! Taking money illegally from customers , who like me didn't even realise that when you buy an outfit for £ 28 it then gives them a free reign. To take money from your account £44 a month to be precise !!!! Now can't pay my utility bill due to this suddenly going out of my account without my permission . !!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE ITS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM !!!

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question