Review of Fabletics

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

toris19
5/21/17

I just got back to the gym and needed something to calm the jiggle. I read some terrible reviews about fabletics but loved the designs so decides to give it a whirl.
After some research I figured I didn't have much to lose and wanted to judge for myself. They had a sale if you become a VIP Member you can get 2 pairs of leggings for $24 - sounds like a steal!
I browsed the site and chose my 2 pairs of leggings. I placed the order around 10am on May 17th. The leggings arrived by noon the NEXT DAY. I was baffled by the crazy fast delivery! they were stylish, fit well, make my butt look AMAZING and the quality is comparable to other, more expensive brands.
I called to cancel my membership (something I heard was a huge hassel) - the call took less than 5 mins. A customer service rep named Josh couldn't have been nicer, he asked me to stay and did attempt to keep me as a VIP Member but respected when I said I'd like to cancel and he cancelled it for me.
I am actually regretting cancelling now! Haha! I will try the leggings and see how they hold up with wash and wear but I LOVE them and have nothing negative to say at all.
I am thrilled with my new leggings and look forward to purchasing again in the future.

saraht126
5/20/17

I ordered the 2 for $24 leggings deal directly from their Facebook ad. There was absolutely NO mention ANYWHERE that I would be entered into their monthly subscription nor that as a VIP member, that I would be forced to pay $49.95/month. Terrible communication and honestly, very shady business practice. I've returned my two leggings and I'm still being sent their junky products and charged the $49.95/month. I called their customer service line and after a 30 minute run-around, I finally convinced them to refund my credit card and cancel my "subscription." They kept trying to tell me that they didn't need to refund the money since I have the money as a store credit. I NEVER want to order from your store again. There are plenty of other options that won't bait and switch customers like Fabletics did with me.

yourm17
5/19/17

That all responses have a general response to the bad reviews with the same comment. This mean s they don't care and the a customer service person will reach out to me to keep my membership. Piss off.

lisad215
5/13/17

I do like my items, but returned one for different size and have been told twice it has been shipped but I still haven't received it. Getting the run around from customer service which is in the Philippines

andreww172
5/13/17

Terrible terrible company, complete rip off set-up and have reported to the FCA, everyone else should do the same.

aviona1
5/13/17

I foolishly didn't realize that terms of this scam...just got off the phone with them and was able to get back MOST not all of my "vip credit" Wish I never bought anything....clothes have holes after 2 washes

robertl272
5/11/17

Don't deal with them! The entire operation us a sham, a hoax and nothing less. Customer service lied to me about my refund. Stay away

traceyh36
5/5/17

So, I went to the Fabletics website today to cancel for this month, since they seem to make it impossible to actually CANCEL my membership and like to take my money off my credit card...and they have a new trick to try to stop you from cancelling the month.....a pop up screen comes up so fast from the skip page and then after you click it to make it go away, you aren't on the original page anymore. After wrestling with it for a few minutes, I was finally able to cancel this month. But that was just a hassle and BS. I have a lot of Fabletics, the only truly decent items (and not even all of them, I'm afraid) are the leggings. I also have a nice scarf and the toque was 'ok' but it wasn't slouchy as advertised and I ended up giving it away. The tops have generally been of very low quality, especially the t-shirts, with poor quality fabric and stitching, as well as big time shrinkage issues. With the exchange on the Canadian dollar and the shipping charges (what happened to FREE shipping people??), there is no way these clothes are worth the price I am paying, even with the VIP 'discount'. I want OUT.

christinec115
4/29/17

i wanted to cancel my membership so i used the patron chat service to seek help to cancel the membership. The lady Cyril kept talking me into keeping the membership and I was offered $10 store credit if i keep the membership. I told her no thank you and I want to cancel it. She repeated the fact that she would give me $10 store credit again. She just can't seem to understand that I WANT TO CANCEL IT. I am really annoyed.

reneeh39
4/26/17

I purchased a pair of Salar Capris last year, and they ended up with a hole in them. I thought I'd give them another try, so I purchased a second pair last month. I've worn them three times and have laundered them as directed. They now have a hole in the crotch that makes them unwearable. This is unacceptable for an item at this price point. I tried the "Live Chat" feature to have my complaint resolved. The window indicated that I had been connected and that I should wait for a response. After more than an hour, I ended the chat.

rosea109
4/26/17

I am a VIP member and as such get discount offers from time to time. I just had such an offer for Mother's Day- $20 off a min $79 purchase. The offer expired at midnight last night but I was having trouble with the website so I left the items in my cart and placed the order the next morning at 9AM. I contacted Fabletics via a live chat and requested the promo to be applied. I was told that they could not do it but I was offered 20% off my next purchase. I'm sorry, you want me to spend another $100 to get my $20 promo back? I'm a VIP member!! That has put a very bad taste in my mouth for this company. Giving me my $20 off the order I placed was the correct appreciative thing to do. I cancelled my order and not sure I will continue my membership.

alexandras34
4/23/17

I ordered 2 leggings on sale didn't know I would be charge monthly for the "VIP"sale, didn't like the pants i ordered sent them back still no refund after 3 weeks they said will take another 9 days from here. I did receive the monthly refund back to my acct now I'm waiting on the refund for the hideous pants I returned! Won't ever shop there again!

emmab115
4/3/17

the leggings were a great quality material and the size was right for what i ordered and when i was done with my vip membership i canceled it and had to pay nothing so i love this cite

libbyw7
3/31/17

Scam. I fell into the trap where I signed up for VIP membership last year to get a special sale. I am a very meticulous contract reader and it was unclear to me that they would continue to charge my credit card monthly, racking up "points". By the time I realized they had charged me 200 dollars that was laying dormant in my account. I received no emails notifying me of this. It took me almost 2 hours to get through to someone on the phone as the automated phone system kept sending me in circles, misunderstanding me, and putting me on hold. The representative was quite rude and basically insinuated 'tough *'. They refused to refund me. I canceled my VIP membership to stop the charges. In hindsight I should have kept it for another day to spend the money and get the discount. Once I realized this I was so fed up I just bought 3 way overpriced pieces for 200 dollars to just wash my hands of the whole ordeal.

*Language redacted by admin

ls133
3/26/17

As in many other reviews- the VIP membership and auto deduction of $49.95 was not clear - our bad. So after we racked up some credit I figured we'd spend it and get out- easier said than done. I was not happy with products received and now have been waiting 30 days for a refund. They lie when you call them- fortunately I have kept track of dates and what they have been saying. This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with- Kate Hudson should be ashamed. As a co- founder she should help support a company that is customer friendly and not out to scam their members. There are so many more legitimate membership clothing options out there- DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ONE!!!!! Be warned.

ardism
3/24/17

Can't believe Kate Hudson is affiliated with a company that has such poor quality products and is a total rip off. You are sucked in to monthly payments. The outfits I received were mediocre.

lauram244
3/23/17

Beside the fact that many of these reviews rate the Fabletics products because they got charged for not using the service over the months following the purchase and got upset about it although it is quite clear that this is how the system works, I m actually rating the products I bought with two stars because the pants I got don't fit well, the waist elastic stretched already too much and got lose (and no, it's not becuse the size it's too small for me) and the pants are not that comfortable. I don't recommend this products, go with * if u have to pick good yoga and work out pants.

*Brand name redacted by admin

nancyt80
3/21/17

This is so frustrating. I was so shocked to see that I lost almost 200$ because of their really lame and stupid "VIP" program!! Who are they to deduct 50$ every month for not shopping? this is like forcing us to buy their pretentious *

*Language redacted by admin

Tip for consumers: be extremely careful when you use their introductory offer..it bleeds you dry!

kristinad22
3/19/17

The cloth and customer service are sucks. I canceled my membership on February 6th and still, I haven't get my refund.

christines119
3/18/17

Its truly sad.. I love Kate Hudson and its so sad she would run a business this way.. I have lost so much respect. The VIP is a joke. I get that we agree to the $50.00 a month fee or skip however when you purchase something the prices are higher than the sale/promotion price for non members than for VIP members.. Not to mention if you have a credit on file and apply it to your purchase than you can not buy anything at a sale or promo with a credit.. Even when trying to apply your credit it does not apply the credit it charges your card for the total transaction.. Complete crap... I tried to call the customer service number which would not allow the call to go through. I will be reporting it to my bank and asking them to block and remove the charges.. I did consider staying away when I first started reading reviews some time ago however I figured if I kept up with the skips or purchase I would be fine.. That wasn't the case.. I would strongly advise to stay away.. I will also be reporting this to the BBB. Good Luck and purchase at your own risk!!

connied42
3/18/17

Not pleased with the "VIP" nonsense because they choose what you can spend credits on, complete and utter bs considering it's my $$$!! Were the credits for purchases or w/e, that's one thing, but they're not. Second complaint is quality- leggings I got for workouts are fab quality, tanks and bras are thin and SMALL. I'm a sz2, 32b and I got to wear my M bra exactly twice before it unraveled. Don't buy any of the thinner material pants either, they're HUGE, and fell apart after the 4th wash. Ridiculous waste of money

kaya133
3/16/17

Got charged $50 every month without my knowledge as part of the VIP membership. Finally realized after two months and was told that I could use the reward points. I had 40 reward points. I could get three hair ties for 300 points... Will never shop here again.

anneh91
3/14/17

I liked their clothes but their customer service and billing department is a night mare. I got double charged for an order and they refused to give me my money back even though I proved it. Also the customer service lady was unhelpful and would not tell me her name and Id number. Definitely canceled my membership. Not worth it

kayleaw1
3/13/17

Ordered the leggings as advertised on Facebook. Little did I know, the so called "deal" they were offering set you up with a "VIP" membership that charges you $50 a month. I immediately called and cancelled as I had NO IDEA this is what I set up for. The representative assured me I could still use the $50 I was charged as credit towards my next purchase. However, majority of the items can ONLY be purchased by VIP members.... So there is little to no options for me to use my credit on unless I want to re-sign up. OH, NOT TO MENTION, if I did decide to buy lets say a pair of leggings, the leggings jump from $59.45 to $79.45 when you aren't "VIP." This company is a joke and a scam. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT SIGN UP. NOT WORTH IT. For $50 you get ONE pair of leggings. Complete joke.

catf7
3/13/17

website is a complete mess, not very helpful. spoke to customer service and VERY rude. Not at all worth the effort, money or hassle. Don't even bother...

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
aver295
Ave R.
on 6/30/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Fabletics