Review of Fabletics

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

emilyr72
3/26/17

Now I'm not complaining about the VIP membership - I thought it was quite clear what you're getting yourself into. However, what isn't fun is when you get charged £44 for the month, go to spend your credit and find that there are NO outfits for £44 with both items still in stock. If you want to mix and match items that are in stock, that'll set you back about £60/70. So I spent the whole month searching for an outfit I liked, in stock, that I could buy for £44. Finally - a Sale! So I added to my basket a few yoga pants and tops (£12.00 in the sale etc) that added up to £44 - go to checkout and the sale price hasn't applied. Why? When I rang up, it's because I needed a full price £44 item in my basket before any of my other items would register as sale items - so I'd need to spend £88 altogether. Cancelled my membership. It's a shame because I love the stuff I've bought, but it just doesn't feel altogether honest and I needed to get out of there.

ls133
3/26/17

As in many other reviews- the VIP membership and auto deduction of $49.95 was not clear - our bad. So after we racked up some credit I figured we'd spend it and get out- easier said than done. I was not happy with products received and now have been waiting 30 days for a refund. They lie when you call them- fortunately I have kept track of dates and what they have been saying. This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with- Kate Hudson should be ashamed. As a co- founder she should help support a company that is customer friendly and not out to scam their members. There are so many more legitimate membership clothing options out there- DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ONE!!!!! Be warned.

ardism
3/24/17

Can't believe Kate Hudson is affiliated with a company that has such poor quality products and is a total rip off. You are sucked in to monthly payments. The outfits I received were mediocre.

lauram244
3/23/17

Beside the fact that many of these reviews rate the Fabletics products because they got charged for not using the service over the months following the purchase and got upset about it although it is quite clear that this is how the system works, I m actually rating the products I bought with two stars because the pants I got don't fit well, the waist elastic stretched already too much and got lose (and no, it's not becuse the size it's too small for me) and the pants are not that comfortable. I don't recommend this products, go with Zella or vicoria secrets if u have to pick good yoga and work out pants.

nancyt80
3/21/17

This is so frustrating. I was so shocked to see that I lost almost 200$ because of their really lame and stupid "VIP" program!! Who are they to deduct 50$ every month for not shopping? this is like forcing us to buy their pretentious $#*!

Tip for consumers: be extremely careful when you use their introductory offer..it bleeds you dry!

maddys6
3/20/17

I was unknowingly signed up to the 'vip system' which was not clear in THE SLIGHTEST and have been scammed out of nearly £100! Absolute scam!! Never shopping from this website again. Such a shame, absolute bollocks.

kristinad22
3/19/17

The cloth and customer service are sucks. I canceled my membership on February 6th and still, I haven't get my refund.

someo19
3/19/17

As everyone states, the vip was unclear and my gf was duped into signing up. Why in the hell, with all the options today, would someone want to be lock themselves into an auto charge and a 5 day cancellation window for legging! Plus he films suck! Lol

christines119
3/18/17

Its truly sad.. I love Kate Hudson and its so sad she would run a business this way.. I have lost so much respect. The VIP is a joke. I get that we agree to the $50.00 a month fee or skip however when you purchase something the prices are higher than the sale/promotion price for non members than for VIP members.. Not to mention if you have a credit on file and apply it to your purchase than you can not buy anything at a sale or promo with a credit.. Even when trying to apply your credit it does not apply the credit it charges your card for the total transaction.. Complete crap... I tried to call the customer service number which would not allow the call to go through. I will be reporting it to my bank and asking them to block and remove the charges.. I did consider staying away when I first started reading reviews some time ago however I figured if I kept up with the skips or purchase I would be fine.. That wasn't the case.. I would strongly advise to stay away.. I will also be reporting this to the BBB. Good Luck and purchase at your own risk!!

connied42
3/18/17

Not pleased with the "VIP" nonsense because they choose what you can spend credits on, complete and utter bs considering it's my $$$!! Were the credits for purchases or w/e, that's one thing, but they're not. Second complaint is quality- leggings I got for workouts are fab quality, tanks and bras are thin and SMALL. I'm a sz2, 32b and I got to wear my M bra exactly twice before it unraveled. Don't buy any of the thinner material pants either, they're HUGE, and fell apart after the 4th wash. Ridiculous waste of money

verab17
3/17/17

Ripped off and robbed of money, automatically credited monthly on their account from mine, after having pressed "accept" instead of "skip" by an unclear VIP membership button.
As if this was not enough, one I made a purchase to claim my £88 credit, it turned out that my credit could not be applied to what I wanted to buy!!!!!
So, I was made to spend more money with a trick and I still have a £88 credit! Why is this even legal???
Furious!

kaya133
3/16/17

Got charged $50 every month without my knowledge as part of the VIP membership. Finally realized after two months and was told that I could use the reward points. I had 40 reward points. I could get three hair ties for 300 points... Will never shop here again.

anneh91
3/14/17

I liked their clothes but their customer service and billing department is a night mare. I got double charged for an order and they refused to give me my money back even though I proved it. Also the customer service lady was unhelpful and would not tell me her name and Id number. Definitely canceled my membership. Not worth it

kayleaw1
3/13/17

Ordered the leggings as advertised on Facebook. Little did I know, the so called "deal" they were offering set you up with a "VIP" membership that charges you $50 a month. I immediately called and cancelled as I had NO IDEA this is what I set up for. The representative assured me I could still use the $50 I was charged as credit towards my next purchase. However, majority of the items can ONLY be purchased by VIP members.... So there is little to no options for me to use my credit on unless I want to re-sign up. OH, NOT TO MENTION, if I did decide to buy lets say a pair of leggings, the leggings jump from $59.45 to $79.45 when you aren't "VIP." This company is a joke and a scam. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT SIGN UP. NOT WORTH IT. For $50 you get ONE pair of leggings. Complete joke.

catf7
3/13/17

website is a complete mess, not very helpful. spoke to customer service and VERY rude. Not at all worth the effort, money or hassle. Don't even bother...

bobb1204
3/12/17

My girlfriend got charged monthly and never received a single email to confirm joining anything or communication of any kind. Worse the clothes are very poor quality!

Shame on Fabletics, shame on JustFab parent company!

loric90
3/12/17

they charge you for membership when you dont choose it. And the clothes are not that great, too thick materials.

dont buy here!!! Very disappointed that Kate Hudson doesnt have better quality control.

widyab
3/12/17

Please stay away from this site...its scam. The first purchase, I joined the VIP and then they charge me $49.99 the following month to be VIP member because I was forget to skip. But when I want to use my credit from the $49.99, the price suddenly double upon checked out. They claimed it was actually on sale, but it wasn't. Their website stated $24 for a pair of leggings and When I use my VIP credit, the price became $50 or something per leggings. They claimed it was sale...THEY ARE SCAMMED..I am going to report them to authority.

tinad72
3/10/17

I have had similar experiences to the others commenting here. I bought the $2/24 leggings so I had to sign up for the "VIP" membership and missed the deadline for the first month, so I was charged $49.95 and was told I had a credit.. I start searching the site to spend the credit and then close my account. I found lots of reasonable prices for different items, so started to put things in my cart. When I logged in as VIP, all of the good pricesthat i had seen doubled. When I cancelled my account they told me VIP prices are 50% lesshan regular prices. It was the intro prices that I was seeing, but the math is the same, regardless. So there are decent prices that suck people in,as long as you are not a VIP, but THEN. as a VIPr you pay RIDICULOUS PRICES that are artificially inflated then "marked down" to 1/2 off, I thought VIP meant you got special benefits, not price gauging. I've never seen a company that charges ever month when there is no product provided.

jessicag131
3/9/17

Okay.... I am a member of Fabletics, and Just fab as well as the fab kids line. It clearly states while your signing up that their will be a monthly charge if you don't opt out by the fifth day of each month. Opt out via phone or from your account. Super simple, I've never had a problem. So if anyone signed up and didn't know what they signed up for its no one's fault but their own. They do not hide it in fine print, it is very upfront. For the price, quality is very good! I really don't get where all these bad reviews are coming from. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to follow the simple directions they have as YOU are signing YOURSELF up! WOW!!! And btw Kate is great!!!!!

daryam
3/9/17

I've been fabletics member since January of 2017. Everything went well with my first order (great price, great quality). I've successfully skipped February, but March... They are stating "skip a month before the 5th and you won't get charged". I've skipped a month on March 3rd! And still got charged. I will cancel my membership as soon as possible and will NEVER sign up for this bullsh*t!!! You can do much better Kate Hudson! Also why we can't cancel membership online and have to deal with live chat and calling customer service???

rebeccak56
3/9/17

I'm confused... Didn't any of u read the membership option before u purchased??? I have only just ordered for the first time, but I did receive a great discount and as long as u skip the monthly choices by the 5th of the month, U are not supposed to b charged..I set a reminder in my phone.... I am looking forward to receiving my first order of the Salar leggings... I have heard great things about them... I hope the quality is as good as Lululemon....

jessicae38
3/8/17

SUPER disappointed with fabletics i just tried to order $500 worth of clothes only for them to BLOCK my account and cancel my order! i never received an email and I'm a freaking VIP member with these $#*!s, i just canceled my account lulu lemon and Alo yoga are way better then this $#*!!

Tip for consumers: cute clothes but definitely not worth the hassle.

bethp43
3/8/17

I am so disappointed with Fabletics. I just spent $250+ on clothes only for their system to automatically cancel that order. And it took 6 business days for Fabletics to release that money back into my bank account.
No one from Fabletics called me to tell me this. I found out because I called into customer service to question a charge on 2 of the items. The customer service rep didn't even try to help me figure out what happen and did not offer to remedy the issue. I recommend NOT dealing with Fabletics!!

pamelab76
3/8/17

I was so excited to get a 50%off first order coupon. I did receive my Leggins and love them. The sizes run small but I figured on that. Now....2 weeks later I got hit with a $45.99 membership fee???? WHAT? I called and found that this American company out sources to Philippians. (COME ON AMERICA) She could not understand what I wanted and I was on the phone for over 20 minutes. I was than told I should have been more responsible and read the fine print....I lost my mind. Finally got a StupidVisor and she said I would get a refund and be dropped from the Discounts. YEAH...End of story I got my refund 3 days later. I will not order again...Sorry Kate Hudson you should keep a better grip on the process.
Pamela

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question