US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lindsaym43
1/16/17

I red the fine print, I knew about the monthly charge if you don't skip. What I didn't know about was the pretentious lady who tried to convince me to keep my account for 20 minutes when I called to cancel. She offered me 20% off and said the same things over and over and when I told her to cancel my account 3 times she would say the same thing again. She annoyed me to the point where I hung up. DO NOT SIGN UP.

veryf1
1/14/17

Wow. Check the small print. Google "fabletics scam" before buying. You certainly can't buy a gift from these guys as you are automatically signed into a contract. Read their terms you'll see you are agreeing to pay them 44 pounds a month forever.

brianh194
1/12/17

The products are fine and I found mine to be good quality. I would not however pay the full price for these, only the discounted price. I don't believe they are worth more than this. I do however believe that the fact you are signing up for £44 a month to be taken from your account is not made clear enough, and this is unacceptable. There are numerous customers out there who have signed up for this unknowingly. Some grated because they didn't read the terms and conditions, but there are others who have communication difficulties or are vulnerable also. Despite this the company wiil not refund the money and make it difficult to cancel. I will not purchase from this site again for this very reason, however if I had not seen this in action I would have continued buying. Very poor practice Fabletics, you should be ashamed.

nicholeh7
1/9/17

I love the $10 introductory offer.... except they are out of nearly everything.

Why have the offer if your fulfill it? Hmm.

dianam76
1/6/17

I tried skipping a month and was unable to do so and then received an email that I had been charged for two months. They kindly refunded me the membership fees (both) and were willing to cancel since I expressed financial hardship. This kind of customer service does not happen out there, truly impressed and grateful. Note, be kind to people you talk to on the phone, it helps!

darc141
1/6/17

Would give a zero but not an option.
Do not bother. This is your typical site that promises the world but does NOT meet their basic responsibility which is to cancel membership fees immediately upon notification from the member. There is simply no excuse for the excessive delay tactics , non responsiveness and overall corporate irresponsibility . Kate Hudson should immediately intervene and cease these tactics. Her name and credibility are at issue at this point.

kt86
1/6/17

Wow, seeing all these other negative reviews I feel compelled to write a review from someone who actually read ALL the disclaimers of the monthly charge. The website CLEARLY states on multiple locations that the discounted price is given when you become a VIP member. Read what you're signing up for when you input your credit card information, it's your own fault if you didn't see the ten times they tell you it is a monthly membership fee!! The clothes are alright, don't knock my socks off so I just cancelled after a few months (which was super easy).

kimberlyk33
1/6/17

Honestly, all the reviews here are just people who were too lazy to read the Terms and Conditions when they signed up for the VIP membership. Their prices are only "reasonable" because you signed up for their monthly outfit subscription, which also comes with the discounted prices on individual items. Of course they're going to charge you if you don't cancel, it's a subscription! You can still use the $50 credit on their full outfits though, just not individual items, which is kind of lame.

I personally just signed up for the VIP membership my 1st month to get the $15 outfit (great deal for a long-sleeve athletic shirt + capri leggings), and called customer service to cancel. Seriously, the call was literally 15 minutes (I checked afterwards), and I received an email confirming my VIP membership cancellation less than half an hour later. Yes, the rep did try to convince me to stay, but I was firm while remaining polite and said I just wanted to cancel, end of story. Customer service is NOT the issue here, but people who DON'T READ. I even ordered the top in a size too large and was able to exchange it (FREE exchanges, even on your promo outfit!) for a smaller size by mail, no hassle at all. I received the replacement top ~2 weeks after submitting the exchange and following their instructions. My original order only took 9 days to arrive.

The -2 stars is because the clothing really isn't that great quality-wise (in my opinion). I thought the top was cut weirdly in the shoulders and the fabric was all nylon with just a bit of spandex for stretch. If you've ever worn nylon clothing before, you'll know it's very static-y and not that great (in my opinion) for exercise and sweating. The top also kept riding up during my jog so I have to make sure to tuck it into my leggings before heading out. The leggings are fine though, medium compression and thickness. I think their leggings are just generally better quality than their tops, based on the reviews on the site.

This company is NOT a scam, it just manages to attract people who don't like to read what they sign up for!

Tip for consumers: If you don't feel like canceling yet (or are too lazy to call/chat with customer service like me, and want to procrastinate canceling your membership) you can just make sure to SKIP your membership every month BETWEEN THE 1ST AND 5TH on their website. It's literally 1 button to click and at the top of the page when you visit after signing in.

michellel170
1/5/17

Lesson learned, check your credit card statement carefully. Just saw a $67 CAD charge (($49 USD) on my statement. Looked on web and saw hundreds of complaints for 'membership fee'. I purchased a $30 legging a year ago and have been charged $49.95 per month for a year!! Luckily I saw it and called today - what a scam! BUT they did credit my card and cancel my 'membership'. I will NEVER order anything from Fabletics again and I'll tell anyone and everyone why every chance I get. How ironic to be such a rip off artist and sell yoga wear. Karma is a $#*! - look out Kate :(

claudiao7
1/5/17

I was shocked to get my fabletics workout wear, only to see how horrible to quality is. I shop for my daughter at Forever 21, and the tank tops you get there for 2.00 are the exact same quality as these 35.00 US tanks I get from Fabletics. Kate Hudson....I would not be advertising/promoting this BRAND!! My sister ordered same day as me and for the first time as well....she too is beyond disappointed.

sarahs297
1/3/17

I have unknowingly paid £44 each month and have apparently accumulated £132 worth of credit, which doesnt appear in my account at all I have been speaking to Fabletics for over a month about wanting my money back and they swap back and forth between you dont have an account with us to you have £132 worth of credit with us.
Once again I have emailed this morning for an update and had the same response, you dont have an account with us.
I will be calling citizens advice and the bank today.
Dont waste your time or money. Have spoken to a few people now who have had the same experience.

lisah238
1/2/17

I didn't realize until today that I've been charged every month on my debit card the last 12 months a $49.99 fee from Fabletics.com. I called the company just now and was told that I should read the small print. If I cancel now, they will allow me to keep the $600 they debited from my card for purchases on their site, however I will not have the VIP pricing anymore. I explained to the representative I don't want to purchase anything from Fabletic's and only want my money returned. Regardless, how can you take money from someone and not allow them to have the benefits that came along with it?

I don't recall seeing any fine print or a choice to select a one time purchase or membership. I do purchase online often, as I don't have time during the day to visit retail stores. I'm fairly cognitive of reading the details that are in front of me.

Stay away from this company. I can't believe Kate Hudson has put her name and face with this company.

meredithd2
1/1/17

I have been trying to return my daughters coat I bought her for christmas. I originally wanted to exchange and that was complicated. First they send you an email saying that you have to wait for another email with your return label. A week has gone buy with me emailing everyday saying I have not received my return/exchange label. Then went to the store only to say we would get store credit. Never will i ever shop here again!

sherim25
12/28/16

It took me not two minutes to cancel and be refunded my member credits via chat. I was kind, explained why it didn't work for me, and requested to cancel and be refunded. Then I was patient as the agent processed the request. I think people make it more difficult than it needs to be.

caspers23
12/28/16

The quality of the things you get on this site are not any better than what I can find at my local clothes stores like TJMaxx, JCPenny, Stage, etc. The price is not any better either. Overall this site and this whole company is only relevant because of the name it brings with it being Kate Hudson. If not for her name then this site would fail. I will not recommend anything to any of my friends and will not buy from it in the future.

carolinam11
12/27/16

Just realized that I had been charges $49.95 for 5 months... What a Rip Off !!! -- run away form fabeltics. They should make their money thru honest work not sneaky Scams..!

passedo
12/20/16

Any any Purchase made automatically signed you up into their VIP program which automatically charges you $49.95 per month for being a so-called member. I just cancelled my membership and was assured that they would refund 3 months worth of membership dues at $49.95 a piece. I will keep you guys posted.

marthab42
12/16/16

Horrible experience. Tried to cancel membership. I had a $49.50 credit for what ever reason. Found out they charged my bank account $49.50 for being a VIP member per month but no merchandise. Tried to cancel and was told to use the credit first. Selected $47.80 worth of merchandise and was told that did not work because it was not the exact amount as my credit. WHAAAAAT?? I told them to keep the $2 and cancel my membership. Customer service guy told me he could not do it and it was unfortunate I did not read the fine print of my membership. After many minutes of back and forth and practically begging to take the $2 and cancel my membership, he finally agreed to credit my bank account, but I still had to buy the $47 worth of merchandise. DO NOT FALL for this. Go to Academy and buy their BCG brand. It is just as nice and much cheaper and not a SCAM. Lesson learn.

yuliyam
12/12/16

I have never had to experience such dreadful customer service from any retailer in the past!! I ordered one of their outfits but didn't like the fit or fabric so decided to return it. You can't do it any other way apart from scheduling a collection. I asked for the delivery agent to call me when they are at the address as there are 2 receptions. They promised over the phone they would but they never did and as a result I missed the pick up. The pick up has been rescheduled for the following day and I left the item in our internal post room on this occasion. When they charged me £44 a week after for their VIP membership that I had no idea about I called to cancel it and decided to check on that pick up. They had no idea where the item was!!! Will never shop with them again for sure!!

delilahw
12/10/16

They make it impossible to cancel your account when you want to and make it impossible to get your money back when you want to return something they are the $#*!ing worst. When I had a "VIP" account I tried to use my reward points to redeem a water bottle and then never sent it to me but charged my rewards points and then when I tried to contact them to fix it they would't send it to me because they're a bunch of stuck up $#*!es that steal your money. DO NOT GET A VIP ACCOUNT IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

beckar
12/7/16

Was a member for about 6 months. It very clearly stated on the website, multiple times, that when I signed up as a VIP member I would be charged $49.95 each month unless I chose to skip the month or purchased something. Some months I purchased, some months I skipped and one month I forgot and was charged the $49.95 as a credit (and was explained would happen multiple times when I signed up).
For the most part I enjoyed the clothing and it seems to be holding up well; my main issue is that the sizes were all over the place.
My first order nothing fit to I exchanged it all for new sizes/other items and it was a very easy process.
Shipping is incredibly slow; I usually receive items 2-3 weeks after purchasing.
I just cancelled my VIP membership and I am not sure what everyone is complaining about it being so hard to do. I was on the phone (as it also clearly states when you sign up that you will need to call, not email. to cancel) for a total of 2 minutes and 38 seconds and got my account cancelled. No hard selling or anything.

kayshaa
12/7/16

Their shipping is slow. Usually takes 1-2 weeks to get your clothes.
I exchanged an item and had to call back twice. It took two months to get it. They didn't mail it out the first time.
Customer Service personnel are in another country. I believe it's India. So the whole English thing gets sticky.
This month I skipped the month and they still charged me.
Clothing quality is MEDICORE. They just don't last like they should. I've had Target workout clothes last longer.
Sports bra qualities are poor. They're for looks not for function.
This is NOT lulu lemon

kristal44
12/5/16

First time ever reviewing, but I'm seriously feeling defeated. I have endless clothes from this site that don't fit, refunding was impossible, so I've given 75% away to charity. I've been a member for a year, tried to cancel many times. Their phone has disconnected me, they pretend they can't hear me and hang-up, won't reply to my emails or engage on the website chat. I'm going to cancel my Credit Card as I think I'm out of options =(

kayr124
11/23/16

Fabletics is a scam, they charged my credit card for 8 months without my permission for what they are calling the VIP membership. I did not intentionally sign up for the VIP membership. I placed an order and have a feeling, there was a box I had to uncheck in order to avoid signing up for the VIP. She said there was fine print stating I would be charged $50/month, which certainly was not visible as I would never intentionally sign up for the program. Poor company trying to scam people and trying to be sneaky. The company should gout of business with this type of poor business strategy; they are just generating a lot of pissed off customers, not a way to develop a long standing company with loyal customers.

erinv11
11/22/16

I've been a member for about 2-3 years now and have not had any issues until recently when I moved and updated my address in their system. When I placed a new order, they still sent the order to my old address and I couldn't get it corrected through their customer service. I ended up speaking to FIVE different people to attempt to fix this (which was their mistake) and no one was helpful or corrected the issue. I was so fed up I ended up cancelling my account which wasn't easy either. I was told I had to call back again (for the 6th time) to process the membership cancellation. They were supposed to issue my full refund (2 monthly credits and additional expense for the order which was never delivered). Only part of it was credited back onto my card, so I had to call for a 7th time to get them to send the additional credit that was owed to me. Again, the customer service agent was unfriendly and rude. I refuse to give my business to a company which disrespects their customers so badly.

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question