Review of Fabletics

El Segundo, CA 90245, United States
Tel: +1-844-322-5384

martina106
2/12/19

Those guys just started taking $49.95 from my 14 y.o. daughter's account each month. We called, asked for refund and cancelled. To our surprise, they continued charging the account in the next 2 months and when we called, they said "sorry, there's nothing we can do". They are simply trying to squeeze consumers that are not paying attention, or the ones that would not know how to deal with the issue, like my daughter. I believe these practices are corrupt and have to be reported!

evas104
2/12/19

I can't even describe how shameful and disgusting the practices of this company are. DO NOT SHOP THERE. First, they give you 60 minutes to decide to accept the "great" offer on their page - which makes you buy stuff more easily without proper consideration. Then after you sign up, they rip you off every month. After two emails I sent I still got not answer. So customer service is ignoring you, while the company is charging you for stuff you don't want. How incredibly deceiving is it to charge you for something that is not made clear enough?!? Clear inertia selling tactics, I wish I would have never even heard of the company. I request my money back.
UPDATE: I got my money back, so after quite a trouble, I have to admit I got compensated and they resolved the case. However, I still lack any reply (probably they are too busy solving all the cases of people who got ripped off) and still, I don't understand how can anyone come up with such stupid strategy - that's completely ruining the brand image.

maddyw3
2/12/19

I am agreeing with all of the other frustrated comments. Fabletics claims they send out reminder emails but in actuality it's a bunch of advertisements that mainly go to my spam folder since they are so reoccurring. Does Kate Hudson really need to scam us out of $50 a month? Why not make this a more transparent experience? You'd rather get your coin than loyal customers? After reading the reviews below I feel even more angry and upset. I feel the need to call my bank to cover this issue. Lower your prices and nix the sham of a VIP program.

hannahc95
2/11/19

The leggings that I bought were of great quality, they fit true to size, they looked how they did when I saw them on the website, and they were a good price with the membership discount. Customer service was great whenever I asked them to cancel my subscription.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Hannah,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At Fabletics, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 844-322-5384 and Live Chat.

deborahs374
2/11/19

I ordered for my daughter-in-law at Christmas. Thought I would give Fabletics a try for myself. Was greatly satisfied.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Deborah,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

deannw6
2/11/19

Leggings feel great when you put them on. It's only been a day so can't speak on the longevity of these items.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello DeAnn,

Thank you for the feedback! We’re happy to hear that you’re satisfied with our services. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available by phone 844-322-5384 and Live Chat.

elahem1
2/11/19

I got a great deal with my first purchase, and I love the clothes! They're suuuuper cute and very comfortable, too. Definitely worth it.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Elahe,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at Fabletics try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

ellaw45
2/11/19

Look forward each month to "My Picks". The site is easy to navigate. Love the option to "skip this month".

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Ella,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy!

lisag599
2/11/19

Great fit with quality materials. Love the different designs and styles. Great for workouts as well and running errands. Love Fabletics.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Lisa,

aileend7
2/6/19

Each month I have to mark my calendar on the 1st so I don't forget to skip or maybe purchase something for 49.95 from Fabletics. Many months I forget as I am a busy. I usually just end up buying the same leggings as that is all i like on the site. i have purchased shirts before and they are cheaply made. That being said the real reason I dislike this site is because they have different price points and tell you that the true price will be reflected in the total....spoil alert...IT IS NOT! Watch what you are really charged for and don't try customer service as what's on their screen may actually be even more money! i have never dealt with a checkout online company as shady as Fabletics! For me I may stick with Marshalls as they really do have some great workout clothes and the price is right or if i need to order quickly $#*!s Sporting Goods is great with customer service and runs awesome promotions and you don't have to remember to skip a month for the dreaded 49.95 charge!!!

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Aileen,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fabletics! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

sandyb226
2/4/19

Let's all report Fabletics to the Federal Trade Commission. This company is charging my account, shipping me items that it claims I am preordering. I AM NOT. It's a bad business and it's deceiving us all. Go online and submit your complaint to the FTC.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Sandy,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

elizs3
2/4/19

I have been using this company for about a year. You HAVE to skip by the 5th of the month otherwise you get charged 49.95. I have been saving my credits to use and finally got on the site to start shopping. Half of the items I had in "my outfits" were sold out in my size. M and L. I contacted customer support about this and they said to wait until the first of the month for the new outfits since the outfits are first come first serve!!! Ridiculous!!!! So on the first I go back and I find two outfits that were some what decent and added them to my cart. One of them will not go into my cart so I decided on something else. Upon checking out neither one of my member credits were applied. I just called and asked for a refund and cancel my account. Horrible website. I would not recommend to ANYONE!!!!

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Eliz,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

michellec531
2/4/19

The fine print apparently signs you up for a 49.95 fee per month. I have tried to call and cancel and they say it is cancelled and they will refund one month but it is just the runaround they never refund. They say they did and to call my bank card. Very dishonest company.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

lynneh68
1/26/19

They don't make it clear enough that if you buy a promotional offer item that they are then going to 'steal' £44 per month out of your account. You don't get an email reminding you to skip or make a purchase, if you were even aware of this fee in the first place, which I wasn't

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Lynne,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

scottg363
1/25/19

My wife bought a piece of clothing on this site several months ago, and we have been charged a recurring charge of $49.95 every month. It is unbelievable. It is absolutely ridiculous. Avoid this website.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

barbb63
1/25/19

I've had memberships for food delivery and other items, so i thought I knew what I was getting into. But Fabletics membership, pricing and timing is quite confusing. Even when you want to order an outfit, it's difficult because the sizing is not available. If you have a return and want to reorder using "credit" -- forget it. If you see a good price on an "extra" item, but then you don't spend enough money -- you don't get the lower price shown despite the membership -- you need to hit a spending target on that purchase. RIDICULOUS! And then there is the sloooooowwwww shipping. Should you need to exchange a size, it's a 2 month ordeal. When I called customer service, they couldn't find the order and the background noise from the other reps was so loud that i could not hear the rep talk and she could not hear me. After months of purchases, the entire thing was so frustrating that i cancelled the membership. It's just not worth the hassle. i have never regretted an arrangement more. It took about 4 or 5 repetitions of my request to cancel before the representative did it. At the end, the rep let me know i could still purchase fabletics clothing at full price without the membership in the future. I will repeat my answer here: I will never, never, never, never purchase anything from fabletics ever again. it's just a horrible and frustrating experience.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Barb,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. Here at Fabletics, we want all of our members to have only the best experiences, and we regret having fallen short. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

jasminel51
1/23/19

Bugger the monthly subs they want per month. They told me I had 44pounds credit to use, and when I ordered more goods they took from my paypal acct. Then said they never received the PayPal monies. Clearly on my PayPal acct. It showed they had the money. PayPal blamed them and they just burn my time up! You have been warned.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Jasmine,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

julieg292
1/23/19

I ordered 2 pairs of leggings from fabletics.com and they already charged me for them. A week ago I found out that I can not have another membership at this time due to financial reasons so I called to cancel for the time being. ( I planned on signing back up in a few months once I could afford it again) well...the lady on the phone was rude and cancelled the membership and also cancelled my order because I'm no longer a member. Ummmm I ordered as a member, but since I had to cancel the membership just for now then I'm treated like $#*! and they cancelled my order, but still charged me AND I still have not recieved my refund. I can't believe they treat people like this when you cancel the membership. I coach gymnastics and wear this type of clothing on a daily basis and would have purchased ALOT on their website, but now I'll just continue my shopping elsewhere.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Julie,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at Fabletics is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping here. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

bobf187
1/23/19

You pay a monthly fee for the slowest shipping ever. We got some leggings and there was a hole in one of them. Shipped them back and still waiting on the replacement several weeks later. It's a terrible business model and is only frustrating. The customer service was nice.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Bob,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

rhiannonl4
1/19/19

(Long read, but if you're looking at reviews to see if you want to purchase from them PLEASE READ) I saw their deal, 2 pairs of leggings for 24$ and figured since I've been really wanting to try the out, ones the time. I placed my order on Jan 12th 2019, there was a pre-authorized hold on my bank account for my order(28.95$). Got my confirmation email shortly after the order was placed. 4 days go by and I haven't heard anything about my package. So I got to my email to see if maybe I missed something. Sure enough, I did. I had gotten my email saying the order was shipped and linked was my tracking code and a link as well to track my package. So I copy the tracking code and plug it in to fedex and the package linked to the code doesn't. Exist. I'm like okay sometimes codes are wrong I'll try the link. Still shows my package doesn't. Exist. So know I'm confused. I go to my bank account and it shows my online shopping card has a balance of 30$, I'm like what the heck, where did this money come from? I look at the card history and there's no sign of a charge from fabletics. So now I'm super confused. I contact customer support and they say my package was cancelled. I NEVER cancelled my package. So I tell him I didn't not cancel my package. I then get super irritated as he continues to tell me the order was cancelled even though I had nothing to do with it. He then says he'll send me a new shipment FREE OF CHARGE(those are the key words here people. Remember that) he says he'll even add on express shipping for free. I'm like alright this is annoying but I really appreciate you helping me and doing that. Right after I get off the phone I get my new confirmation email and 2 hours later I get my shipping email. Tracking code and tracking link don't work. Try to view my order history and it shows I don't have any orders. I'm like you know what whatever. I didn't pay so if I don't get it I don't get it. I'm over it. Yesterday I'm going to German food and look at my bank accounts and my bank account is over drafted 28.95$. So now I'm pissed. I call in AGAIN. And then lady takes all my credit card info! Puts me on hold while she "tracks my credit card" and then tells me my first order was never cancelled. I'm like yes it was because my money was never taken out. THEN she changes the story saying that when they send you a new shipment "FREE OF CHAGRE" you still have to pay for it. So even though they messed up my stuff TWICE. I still had to pay for it. So I tell her that's a load of BS and that I want to know when my package will be here since tracking still doesn't work. And she says it'll be delivered today, Jan 17th 2019. And here I am still with no package.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Rhiannon,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

carrien25
1/19/19

I hope Kate Hudson sleeps well at night knowing her company just took $49.95 from a single Mom with two jobs.That's not very nice. It's very shady. I'm super bummed because I work in the fitness industry and I really like this brand but I feel like they totally bamboozled me in to the VIP membership, without explaining what it was or how it worked, and it wasn't until my bank account was debited $49.95 that I even realized I was a VIP member.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Carrie,

daveg202
1/19/19

Order some leggings, then get blasted with monthly and recurring fees. NEVER clear upon initial purchase. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. And MORE THAN ONCE I've had to call to get charges reversed. Pathetic

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Dave,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

jeanettem54
1/17/19

I placed an order in September of 2018 during a "2 for 24" promotion which was advertised on TV and online. I received the product which I was very satisfied with, but I did not place any subsequent orders. However, in January of 2019, I noticed that I had been charged $49.95 each month from October 2018 through January 2019 for a VIP Membership. I contacted Fabletics and explained that I did not purchase the membership. I was told that it is their policy that you are automatically subscribed to the membership during the check out process, but you can cancel at any time. Fabletics would not refund my credit card. This is a deceptive if not fraudulent practice. I will never place another order with fabletics and will tell as many people as I can of my experience.

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Jeanette,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with Fabletics. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

gabrielj27
1/15/19

It was not clear that you are paying $50 per month on top of the insane prices.. you are a pirate Kate Hudson

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Gabriel,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fabletics and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly.

barries3
1/15/19

I have had better luck with fabletics pants than tops. I would like to see more in petites , both tops and bottoms. Most tops just don't work for me. I like comfort and coverage for yoga and weight training. They are all too long

Response from Ivy T., Fabletics Representative
Hello Barrie,

Ivy

I did read the fine print, as stated, which you find out when you are about to place your order. Those few who LOVE Fab would have you believe, that we are dolts and can't figure out this "club" has you by the short hairs once you order 1 outfit ... the hook is set. So if you wanna hassle with the $49.95 charge that you may or not remember to decline each month, see the charges on your card, only to find you have "store credit" instead of the charges removed ... then by all means, place your order. As far as the 16% "like" rate at the top, THAT in itself should let you know, steer clear. It took me MANY attempts just to stop their emails from coming to me ... finally!

By Bobbi M.

My original purchase was through pay pal so fortunately I was able to stop the payment through them once I realize that the payment was being taken out. The worse part is .. They sent me an email saying that my refund was sent. Of course it never was. Shame on you Kate Hudson.

By Sue C.

The best thing to do is to use your credit and buy something in the amount you were charged and then call to cancel your membership. You can try to get them to reverse the charges but chances are you won't get it back. Don't cancel until you use the money you already paid though!

By Antonella B.

If you gave them your credit card details I wouldn't trust them one bit not to bill you. I cancelled my credit card to stop further payments coming out as I couldn't get hold of them. Very inconvenient and the quality of the clothing is crap, so I wouldn't recommend buying anything either.

By Julie S.

All the good reviews on this site most likely come from employees, you could ask them.

By Neil T.

Wow! All I can think of is to contact your credit card company (if you have your statement to reference that charge info) and get it removed/credited back. I can't imagine how you got through to talk to a real person ... I have found I cannot even unsubscribe from their emails! as when you click (unsubscribe) it takes you right back to their home page!! No matter where you go, Contact, Service or as stated, unsubscribe, it all goes back to the same place. SO annoying!! I have found the credit card companies to be very understanding about places such as this and credit back your account, they just need as much info as you can give them regarding the charge in the first place. Good luck!

By Bobbi M.

I bombarded them on twitter and Facebook. They got back to me quick!

By leah z.

Unfortunately this company is corrupt. You'll have to call relentlessly until they answer. I cancelled over the phone successfully. Leave a post with your negative experience getting a hold of someone to cancel.

By Christine C.

I think you should be okay! Canceling it is easy but I really doubt they'll send you a bill! I used it for a while and had no problems until this one but they were so beyond rude :( unless they have your billing information they can't just charge you!

By Sydnee B.

No you are not. Cancel it asap and then you won't get charged the monthly subscription charge. Best to call them and cancel it over the phone, and then send an email stating that you called and that they promised to cancel the account just as back up.

By Judy M.
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Fabletics