US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

douglask15
1/20/17

I bought a video course on forex trading for $93.50 with 2 day shipping. After purchasing, seller contacted me and offered the choice of a download or the course on a memory stick with delivery in 15 to 17 days. The did not deliver and do not respond to repeated requests. The seller goes by the handle pauburn_21 and he is with eforexstore.com, which has yet to respond to my email. When you are dealing with ebay, you are dealing with their robot, and it appears to be impossible to contact a human. Their robot is going by the 2 day shipping for download, not the 17 day shipping for snail mail. Thus ebay considers my 30 day window closed when it should actually close Feb. 3rd or thereabouts. They won't even let me contact them to correct. If you like being caught in robot hell when a vendor screws you over, feel free to deal with ebay. I will no longer. Screw them.

paulq5
1/20/17

You can find anything on EBay and sell anything on eBay. The prices are a steal and when you sell something, their assistance is top notch

michaell267
1/20/17

I ordered a display case which is not the correct color - came in Maple but ordered Oak. Unable to find contact information on website. Tried to use their email return and it claimed I never ordered the stuff, even though I have emails and receipts to show I did. Entered every number and code I could find and each time they say the item was not found. What a joke!!! Customer Service SUCKS!!! Winston Salem, NC

stephend61
1/19/17

I recently got ripped off my one of their retailers. After searching the net I got a phone number and sat on hold for 40 mins. Then started a email dialogue. But their email addresses expire after sending so they direct you to the website which gives you a one time passcode to call with. After entering that code they hang up on you automatically. Tried 6 times before I gave up on my money. There's better ways to shop than this.

deborahm119
1/17/17

It"s been months waiting for my stuff. And i got messages from ebay saying it"s past tge due date for refunds. Excuse me ! I paid for these things. Bad place to order from.

johnh649
1/11/17

Terrible site power seller and sold only authentic goods to which all receipts could be produced yet they closed my account, would never recommend to any one, seller has no rights on this site anymore rubbish

clevew20
1/9/17

Ebay- This place has some lousy seller. Do not buy from this person Pivone. I made the mistake of buying the Ninja Graphics Kit. I paid $19.00 for this. I thought it was on DVD or CD. At the bottom of the listing it says a download link. My mistake. After purchase i got a download link. I never open it.I tried to cancel the order. Open a case with ebay. They said it's not eligible for Ebay purchase protection. Seller would not answer emails. Ebay chose to side with the seller.

After Ebay close the case. They remove the listing from my purchase history, even though I still paid for this. They remove the feedback which I left. Here is a copy of the feedback.

Lousy Seller, No Money Back Guarantee, No Ebay Protection, Never Buy Digital.

This Seller Pivone Got Away With This With Ebays Help. NEVER BUY DIGITAL PRODUCTS FROM EBAY.

They chose to remove my feedback to protect there sellers with no Guarantee after sale, even if it's purchase by mistake.

Tip for consumers: Always read the complete listing to the bottom of the page, especially all the small print.

monicab46
1/9/17

I GET GOOD DEALS AND 99 PERCENT OF THE TIME I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM. MY ITEMS COME AS DESCRIBED AND IT HELPS FOR PEOPLE THAT IS ON A BUDGET

ramzic
1/7/17

After buying an item on ebay.ca or ebay.com the seller become unregistered user. I called ebay and the said I have to follow up with paypal. WTF!!
I leterly was on hold for 2h and 45min before I give up.
The below is the ebay message.

This listing (112253032302) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

I canceled ebay from my life. Trust me you should too.

shellya14
1/4/17

This site is not reliable.. Firstly send fake item and when we say for money back than eBay says this and that procedure .Itne ka item bhi hota jitna ye procedure follow k liye bolte hai,or money back nhi karte.. Really Amazon is a very good for online shopping

johns1584
1/3/17

I sold an item on eBay, stated a NO RETURN policy. Of course, buyer going by the handle jlink888, Jian Lin, (248) 282-2396, says item is broken. I state the item is brand new, and wanted proof that the item was broken, which the buyer would not provide. I then stated, and copied the portion of the listing that stated no returns.

Buyer opened a case. eBay rules in the buyers favor. Directs the buyer to return the merchandise, which is 2 pieces. As soon as the tracking shows it was received, eBay refunds the full purchase price. Problem is, only one of the pieces is returned. I call eBay. They tell me that I have to get the buyer to admit that he doesn't intend on returning the other piece. Ya, fat frigging chance he will do that. The buyer, of course, lies, and says that he returned both pieces. The buyer has NO INCENTIVE TO TELL THE TRUTH. eBay takes him at his word. I am out half of the product, and all of the money. eBay is a scam. They essentially help buyers defraud sellers. I am closing my account and will NEVER sell on eBay again!!!

tashaa4
1/3/17

It kind of become a sick obsession. I really love shopping, I am your stereotypical, however I don't always like shopping for items at full price. What i love about eBay is that you can get items used/new. Obviously somethings you have to get new, but they usually have amazing prices. and the online stores through eBay actually have pretty decent quality items! There is however some sellers that can trick you at times. You just need to read reviews on that individual seller if you're not sure about what you're buying!

kristit7
12/31/16

Title says it all. I've been selling over 10 years and been scammed so many times by buyers who claim items were never received and despite the fact tracking info states "delivered" buyers still receive refunds so I'm out of money and lose my items!

elizabethn50
12/31/16

Opened a new account on Ebay and won an item. Paid for it and received an email stating my account was suspended! I paid for this item, $206.00 and have not received it yet and when I went to look and see where the item was tracking wise, it doesn't show that it has been sent. I paid with a credit card and not my paypal account. When I clicked on 'I haven't received my item', it says I am no longer covered by Ebay buyer protection. What?!?!?! So, I pay for an item, Ebay suspends me for no reason and I haven't got the item I paid for? Is this not theft? The seller will be able to keep my money and the item I paid for? I will do a charge back. I am in shock and will never attempt to do another purchase from Ebay. So unhappy with this whole experience. I do not recommend.

shivams10
12/30/16

Its my worst experience on eBay.They sell poor quality products and no refund policy.They have poor customer service.They don't even care about buyer's satisfaction.The sellers on eBay are fake,they just want money.There is no response from their side.
Please don't purchase any thing from seller named as zafraa_india

danield113
12/30/16

I was really impressed that eBay was able to intervene and have seller give me money back.
Very nice customer support.

chrisl194
12/28/16

I bought a used Apple MacBook from a seller on Ebay and paid nearly $500. The seller described the item as working fine and no problems except a few cosmetic blemishes. The seller name was TekReplay. Once this item was received and given as a Christmas gift it was turned on and used for the first time. Immediately it was noticed that the laptop is saying to service battery. Apparently the battery has never had a replacement since it was new in 2011. I contacted seller who said return it if you aren't happy with it that we don't send out replacement parts or partial refunds. The laptop had a 1 year warranty on it. They should have to replace anything that goes wrong with it. Called EBay and got the runaround. We need to give the seller time to make it right until January 3rd then you can call us back (doesn't speak a bit of English) and we will try to make it right. Seriously why do I have to go through this when the MacBook has a 1 yr warranty? In the meantime my kid has a laptop that doesn't hold a charge.

ajintaib
12/26/16

No telephone
No email
No online chat
No responsibility for refund
No measure to blacklist "bad buyer"
Reference to Time only.... in spite of ebay's error.
i am the Seller Many time eBay refund to buyer without hearing my protest.
Very low standard start up.

Tip for consumers: Beware the Bad buyer ... open case for refund but no send back product.

brandong35
12/21/16

It's been a while since Insold anything on EBay. It used to be a nominal fee. I sold a car once and it was less than 5%. Not so much anymore. I just sold three items and the fees were over 10%. If I had known this I would have put the crap on Craigslist. I won't be selling anything else on EBay.

debbiea48
12/21/16

I bought a lot of 10 books only 7 came in box. Seller was rude said I should have taken a pic of open box for proof. I filled a complaint for refund on 3 missing books eBay denied the claim saying I had no proof only 7 books were received.

bradleyb44
12/20/16

This company is trying to rip you off from every which way. Their seller fees are border line criminal and the site is designed to screw you over, confuse you and waste your time. Call customer service and enjoy a new level of pain.

dushyantm
12/19/16

my name is dushyant i bought a product from ebay ,payment is done by my credit card 7 days has been passed i did not recieve my order till now,pathethic service..nobody pick the call..i tried several times ebay customer care person gave me the number of his delivery company name-DTDC(08025365032) .i tried 30 times they never pick my call....again i tried to contact ebay they provide me the area manager number Mr.shalender(9871117803)...i tried 10 times but he did not recieved it and disconnecting again and again then he switch off his phone.....wow great people you hire....please shut down your company if you are not able to satisfy your customer.you guys are seriously like aq thief...shame on you....

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING THEY WILL TORTURE YOU MENTALLY

rosem399
12/17/16

Iittle girl looking her eyes out for Shawn mended sweatshirt, said it was in stock when ordered on Dec 8 Target and amazon got there $#*! together, why not you,

wowyf
12/15/16

ebay suck, I use 3 different credit card and Ebay did not let me finish the purchases. Waste my time.

garyn32
12/12/16

I joined e-bay years ago and have spent thousands on the site buying form Co's that advertise on e-bay as well as private sellers and its so easy to make a purchase and if for some reason a seller don't send an items e-bay has a buyer protection plan that is free and e-bay will reimburse you 100% if the seller fails to send the item you purchase. I have only had to use it once and I have made hundreds of purchases on the site and will continue to use them as they have everything you can imagine on there, just type it in and its there

1,046 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the eBay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question