Review of Drugstore

Bellevue, Washington, USA

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Legitimate

Drugstore has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

henryt42
4/10/17

I shop around for a lot of products but for health products I seem to stick with Walgreen's. Site has good selection and good pricing. Shipping has never ever been a problem. I even had a return issue and it was handled well. Sticking with these guys.

guerrym
4/4/17

Walgreens - Everywhere! Quality, convenience, very trustworthy - always.
They also do a great job of getting to know and acknowledge their customers.
Always clean stores, bright, cheerful, and easy-to-find the health goods you want as well as many household items!!

marthak26
4/3/17

Good prices and helpful staff, always smiling welcome.once in town found the shop at good locations. I found to have a good selections of articles and fairly priced.Every time I enter the shop I found something new to amazed me.

nancyp109
3/29/17

I have been purchasing from Walgreens for over 1 yr. now. I have had excellent and friendly service each and every time I call, ask questions or need refills. They always stand by the items they sell you.
I am very happy that it became my choice of Pharmacies.

daniell1052
3/16/17

Very good, products came very quickly. actavis cough syrup, very nice, and affordable. Shipping was very good, packaged very well, reputable company.

chrisv50
3/9/17

Very good, products came very quickly. Skincare products, very nice, and affordable. Shipping was very good, packaged very well, reputable company.

susanc253
2/23/17

Rite Aid pharmacy does not fill your Rx till you show up to pick it up no matter how many days before you call it in. The estimate on their voicemail has no truth to it.
They do not answer the phone and the only way to reach them is call the main store and insist they send someone on foot (they don't answer in store calls either) to get them to call you.
They shorted me on pills on 2 different occasions and when I put it on next-door several others said they were shorted more than once too. They charged me $74.00 for 10 pills(the amount they shorted me). to tide me over till the insurance would pay again.
I had to go all the way to the vice president of pharmacy to get my money refunded.

lucasw24
2/14/17

I've got good experiences with drug store, because every time, when i need buy any drug it's hard to belive (for me) how easy and simple it is. Okey, maybe in all my life
I have seen better prices, but still not bad

donnah126
2/12/17

Never had a problem with Drugstore.com. Items are shipped and received intact, safely packed and arrive in a timely manner.

rutho14
2/8/17

I use an online service to order my meds from Walgreens. I receive friendly reminders. I have received them in a timely mannerI have never had a problem with this service.

joyh19
1/4/17

ontime, no need to wait on line at the store. almost have everything i need.

sallyc34
1/2/17

I order everything from cosmetics, cleansers, moisturizers, supplements and day to day toiletries on this site. They are linked to Beauty.com, so you can shop both sites at once. You can usually get free shipping without a high minimum order and your products arrive quickly. The prices are comparable or below local drugstore or Walmart and their selection ensures you can find the items you want.

brittanyo10
12/27/16

I used to shop on Drugstore.com and Beauty.com religiously and they consistently exceeded expectations. They always expedited shipping and I never once had a bad experience with an order or product I received. In addition they always throw in samples and freebies, which is an added bonus and ultimately helps their sales.
They have a great selection of products with competitive pricing. I will definitely shop their again when the need arises.

sonayb
12/22/16

I love Drugstore merchandise and prices! The employees there are dedicated and hardworking team working overtime to beat the Holiday deadlines!

duganj
12/18/16

i've never had a problem they couldn't resolve...

rosemarier5
12/15/16

I use this site to stock up on health & beauty products !! Their pricing & selection are fabulous !! Definitely recommend !!

michelep28
12/1/16

I used to shop here frequently, but the prices were higher than I could find elsewhere. What I really liked was no tax on my purchases & free shipping with a certain amount spent.

jimw112
11/22/16

Drugstore.com was purchased by Walgreen.com and they don't offer the same things that drugstore did. If you buy a company you by their supplies, correct?
Walgreens sucks and they don't give out discounts like drugstore.com did.
FAIL!!!

albertl32
11/10/16

prices are quite affordable, no downside. no hidden charges. ordered twice and am pleased

mikes464
11/6/16

lousy service

hermanb36
11/1/16

this on line mail order pharmacy, should be avoided , i am a 76 year senior, and my drugs is what that is keeping me alive, the most important thing, cvs caremark dont care.i called 1 week early to check if my order was going to be at my home,when due, good thing i did, nothing had been done ,they blamed my doctor and everything else but themself,, i contected my doctor and sure enough they had the record of sending order in, still nothing from cvs caremark. i switched to a local pharmacy for all my drugs, my advice avoid this mail order pharmacy.

jsd3
10/25/16

Dermastore charged me twice without permission I should have read all these negative reviews before I ordered from them, you will go through hell as I did,.you better stay away from this company, otherwise you will have horrible feelings and ripped off like Nigerian scammers online, this company is very sneaky, dishonest, bad customer service and they will bait you with discount code to get more money from your pocket, buy from other company.also Thier products are outdated. I asked for unregistering my email from thier list, but They keep sending me ad with different email address illegally,

maryz36
10/20/16

Good work

maryb349
10/11/16

When I'm under a time constraint these stores are fast. Just call in a prescription and use the drive through for pickup.

robertk63
10/11/16

I use it for work purposes.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question