US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joyh19
1/4/17

ontime, no need to wait on line at the store. almost have everything i need.

sallyc34
1/2/17

I order everything from cosmetics, cleansers, moisturizers, supplements and day to day toiletries on this site. They are linked to Beauty.com, so you can shop both sites at once. You can usually get free shipping without a high minimum order and your products arrive quickly. The prices are comparable or below local drugstore or Walmart and their selection ensures you can find the items you want.

brittanyo10
12/27/16

I used to shop on Drugstore.com and Beauty.com religiously and they consistently exceeded expectations. They always expedited shipping and I never once had a bad experience with an order or product I received. In addition they always throw in samples and freebies, which is an added bonus and ultimately helps their sales.
They have a great selection of products with competitive pricing. I will definitely shop their again when the need arises.

sonayb
12/22/16

I love Drugstore merchandise and prices! The employees there are dedicated and hardworking team working overtime to beat the Holiday deadlines!

duganj
12/18/16

i've never had a problem they couldn't resolve...

rosemarier5
12/15/16

I use this site to stock up on health & beauty products !! Their pricing & selection are fabulous !! Definitely recommend !!

michelep28
12/1/16

I used to shop here frequently, but the prices were higher than I could find elsewhere. What I really liked was no tax on my purchases & free shipping with a certain amount spent.

jimw112
11/22/16

Drugstore.com was purchased by Walgreen.com and they don't offer the same things that drugstore did. If you buy a company you by their supplies, correct?
Walgreens sucks and they don't give out discounts like drugstore.com did.
FAIL!!!

albertl32
11/10/16

prices are quite affordable, no downside. no hidden charges. ordered twice and am pleased

mikes464
11/6/16

lousy service

hermanb36
11/1/16

this on line mail order pharmacy, should be avoided , i am a 76 year senior, and my drugs is what that is keeping me alive, the most important thing, cvs caremark dont care.i called 1 week early to check if my order was going to be at my home,when due, good thing i did, nothing had been done ,they blamed my doctor and everything else but themself,, i contected my doctor and sure enough they had the record of sending order in, still nothing from cvs caremark. i switched to a local pharmacy for all my drugs, my advice avoid this mail order pharmacy.

jsd3
10/25/16

Dermastore charged me twice without permission I should have read all these negative reviews before I ordered from them, you will go through hell as I did,.you better stay away from this company, otherwise you will have horrible feelings and ripped off like Nigerian scammers online, this company is very sneaky, dishonest, bad customer service and they will bait you with discount code to get more money from your pocket, buy from other company.also Thier products are outdated. I asked for unregistering my email from thier list, but They keep sending me ad with different email address illegally,

maryz36
10/20/16

Good work

maryb349
10/11/16

When I'm under a time constraint these stores are fast. Just call in a prescription and use the drive through for pickup.

robertk63
10/11/16

I use it for work purposes.

tristons1
10/6/16

The title to this article is actually encouraging to all who have suffered through rooting for the Cleveland Browns. Since 2008, the Browns are a combined 37-91, and if that doesnt make you want to vomit, I dont know what will.

Cleveland has sucked for years. Theyve been the doormat of the NFL. Theyve been unable to establish a starting quarterback, tenure a coach, or draft reasonably successful players onto their roster.

But I bring tidings of joy. The Cleveland Browns might go 7-9, or even 8-8 next season. Eight wins in Cleveland is the equivalent to winning $50 off a scratch-off card for a hopeless lotto addict who lives life on the edge.

The Browns simply need to have a solid draft to provide hope to Cleveland for 2016. The only problem with that is that the Browns, and especially owner Jimmy Haslam, have no clue how to put together a solid draft. Luckily for them, I did a few for them.

The Browns have Robert Griffin III, and although hes no superstar, I think he is serviceable enough to keep the Browns from having to use their first pick in the draft on a quarterback.

For the second pick of the draft, theres not a lot of room for Cleveland to be cute. Theres no need to reach for an offensive player at this point, especially with the plethora of talent at offensive positions throughout the draft.

With the first pick, it will come down to drafting Myles Jack from UCLA, or Ohio State product Joey Bosa. Cleveland had just 29 sacks last season, putting them as the 28th best pass rushing team last season. They need to get to the quarterback next season, and Joey Bosa can help do that. Bosa is strictly a 4-3 edge rusher, but the Browns run a 3-4 alignment.

Linebacker Myles Jack is known for his versatility and explosiveness. He could be the edge-rusher the Browns are looking for. Jack can fit into any scheme, and provided he can shake off the knee injury that ended his college football career, Jack can be a star in the NFL. I think the Browns have to take Jack with the second pick in the draft.

As the next rounds come, its harder to predict who will be available. The biggest needs for Cleveland outside of their first pick are wide receivers, offensive line help, and a defensive tackle who can stuff the run. A possible quarterback, running back, linebacker, defensive back could also find their way onto the Browns roster for 2016

lynnes25
9/30/16

I enjoy the sales they have

jennieh5
9/27/16

This is a great place to shop when the items you need are out of stock at your local drugstore. You can also use paper coupons. Just mail them in.

kettouz
9/13/16

Visit and if you are interested!!!

yasmined3
9/11/16

I have been ordering from drugstore.com since 2011, they provide great service at a reasonable price. . The pros that I see are:
1. You recieve all in 1 package ( vs multiple packages if you ordered from department store websites)
2. Fast delivery, often arrives earlier than expected
3.you are eligible to Free deliveryat a reasonable bill amount
4. Rewards
5. Responsive in case you needed to contact customer service

margaretc38
9/5/16

I'm in an apartment building and the landlord won't allow me to change my cable services. I am considering moving where I have a choice. I have had my bill go up several times. When I asked for no phone and fewer channels I am told that "retail" would cost more than my 'bundle'. I have documented (for 10 months) far slower internet speed than the extreme I have been paying for. TWC just raised my bill by $10 but my internet speed has not improved. This is fraud! The last 3 nights my TVs have been skipping and screwing up the picture. I am so frustrated and understand why TWC is the most hated company in the USA.
When my cable is out of service the phone doesn't work so I have been forced by health problems to get and pay for a cell phone for emergencies.

suzannel17
8/30/16

I don't pay shipping, I don't pay taxes like at a local store, prices are excellent, no downside. Have used this site ten times a year for past three years or so, and never a problem. When I haven't liked a product, I have contacted the maker of the product, and they send coupons to cover the cost of the product to be applied to your next purchase. Easy.

terryw76
8/24/16

I have used drugstore.com almost religiously since they opened. They had great prices, lots of products to choose from and fast delivery. As someone with chronic pain, online shopping is a must - and here was a great one-stop shopping for all those drugstore needs.

They also had their drugstore dollars program which reduced the prices further. So when their prices started to go up, I didn't worry so much.

And then I found I could get cash rebates thru ebates.com. So I just kept on shopping.

But over the last few orders there have been items missed. They were always quick to replace them. But this month not only have items been missed, but they packed a box of health bars with two bottles of liquid (shampoo & body cleanser) in a small box with the bubble spacers. It was way too much stuff before the bubble spacers were added. The box of health bars was crush to less than half its original height. Luckily they had wrapped the bottles of liquid separately and no leakage occurred. But when I complained, they were quick to blame the post office for the problem! I really don't like it when someone passes the blame and they are clearly in error - the outer box wasn't crushed in anyway. In fact it still bulged at the top! They kindly replaced the health bars without charge.

I order four bottles of an item, they send the insert saying that there are four bottles, but there are only three. I feel really stupid complaining about this. How do you prove they didn't include what they said they included? Luckily, they fixed this problem as well. This is the sort of problem I hate. I know I'm right, but how will they react. As always, they responded positively and sent the missing bottle.

So all of this cost them extra labor, extra boxes & extra postage. And the consumer, in the end, pays for this in the pricing of the items.

Their customer service has always been responsive, but I really don't want to have to use it this often! I'd rather they didn't make these mistakes.

So now they have stopped the drugstore dollars program, their prices are frequently not competitive with Amazon.com, they require the use of their customer service to get all you ordered way too often.

And today they announced a "no return policy". That all items were now sold as is. What kind of a deal is that? You buy something sight unseen. I can understand them not wanting to accept returns when people buy something they've never tried and decide they don't like it. But if it is damaged or other legitimate reasons for complaint, it sounds like it's just too bad for the consumer who trusted them to deliver on their end of the bargin. I see rough waters ahead.

It very much seems these folks want to go out of business. As if they've decided there isn't enough profit, so they will make it profitable even if it drives their customers away.

So I guess I will be using Amazon.com & see if I can get that to work for me now. I am deeply saddened as these folks served me well for many years. I am thankful for their many good years.

varenh
8/20/16

THEY ARE THE BEST MAKE SURE THAT THEY SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR MED AND THEY TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW THERE CUSTMER...

rosed36
8/16/16

I have used this site often. They usually have what you are looking for at a reasonable price. Shipping is quick. Unless the item has liquid and it takes a couple days longer. I really like the site and I have used it much. Very helpful staff.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question