US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tamarag1

Cheap and reliable :) Oh by the way, their customer service is excellent. (in 29 reviews)

mikeh18

My order was promptly shipped, and I am delighted with them. (in 112 reviews)

racheln

Great site for buying beauty products I can't find anymore in the stores locally! (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Drugstore.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

debbier56
7/21/16

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

asapr
7/10/16

Best prices and widest selection.Shipping is also very timely.

malkyg
7/5/16

I placed a large order of cosmetics a few weeks ago and only after the order went through did I think of reading reviews. The horrors! There was almost no positivity to be found. I was so nervous but say tight and didn't cancel my order. I'm so glad! The order arrived in 4 says and was complete, I got so much value for my money, as they don't up the list prices like the drugstores do. I am so happy! That being said, they don't always have the full selection of shades or newer products from brands they carry. But overall a great experience. I have just placed another order and hope everything goes as well as the last.

sybilb1
6/30/16

I have had terrific experiences buying online from Drugstore.com.

They seem to have everything I need, at excellent prices, It's easy to shop with them, and the service is fast and accurate.

I haven't had any problems with the items I ordered, and they are very much up to date on the inventory thy carry,

All inn all, I'm very satisfied. I hope you have the same experience as I.

bernardot5
6/28/16

I've been reviewing my options for ordering some vitamins online. There is a specific brand that I like to use, but some websites have it particularly expensive. I cannot find the brand anywhere around me, but was able to find it on Drugstore.com. I've made a few purchases and while I cannot complain about the transactions, the delivery leaves a bit to be desired. It is generally going to be a day late, but the vitamins are packaged well enough that no damage is caused to them.

reikok
6/28/16

I use their web site often and I set up auto re-order.They have always great deal items and send me discount information.
It is easy to use and find items I want!

coryv2
6/27/16

safe, secure & very honest site

maryw176
6/14/16

The site has great selection and good prices. Sometimes, prices are cheaper than Amazon. Especially for subscribe and save items.
Also the return policy and shipping policy is comparable with other sites.

davidk226
6/8/16

Order some brand ED pills from this site.
Noticed it had same number as another Indian phramacy but the price was lower.
It came in 3 days. It was shipped from USA.
It was the real thing sealed with the manufacturer name. Very satisfied. No problems

loriv13
6/4/16

I wish I had a penny for how many times they have sent duplicate items.

amitn4
6/2/16

drugstore has good variety of products and searching for a particular product is easy too.

ronm92
5/27/16

Used this site for years and I love them. Not a problem with anything. I've had product come damaged and I've documented the damage, called and they made it right without my documentation. Over the years I've seen their system encase creme products in extra "shrink"wrap so liquid products never cause problems. Hey, everything is comparable or better in price and shipping is free. I love it. I recommend it. Great place to shop oh and if you live in most states you don't even pay sales tax.

shelbaa
5/26/16

How cool to order beauty products- health products and never waste time in the store! Delivered to my door- love it! I can ship goody boxes to the kids too....try it!

rital30
5/24/16

Easy ordering, great deals! Delivery at lightening speed. Customer service excellent.

matthews73
5/18/16

good reliable shop

mikhailb1
5/18/16

I have seen many of these online stores, and this does not stand out much

julieth6
5/17/16

Great information.

pamelam55
5/16/16

They carry a lot of hard to find brands, and have quite a selection. Shipping has been very quick. Easy to navigate, although it takes me a bit of time there, I want to see every thing! They have a LOT!

shawntrelld
5/14/16

I just got received a Large order from them this week. All Hair care. The Prices Oh it will be so hard for me to go in store somewhere to get this stuff now.

I am a little spoiled by the prices on this site. They have such great selection, products that are sometimes hard to find in stores and they are Prompt on the Shipping

I love this website!!

sarahl146
5/10/16

Really easy to find what you want and fast shipping

jays348
5/3/16

I found a price of $6.94 on the GoodRx website in April. I printed out the card, had my doctor order the prescription at Walmart in Fishkill NY, but when I went to pick it up I was told that it would cost $37.00. They said "do you want it or not" so I had to take it because with the new law regarding electronic prescriptions I couldn't take it to another pharmacy. GoodRx is great when it works. Walmart (which is usually a good pharmacy) cannot be trusted to live up to the price quotes.

hihar
5/2/16

Excellent place for good price.

vindaloop
4/29/16

just so much easier than looking on shelves

bradb56
4/28/16

... and easily found the info on the Pharmacydrug I was looking for; Walgreens's & Walmart's Pharmacy website(s) can't hold their pants up compared to this website!

lorieb2
4/26/16

Pretty good place to find information

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question