US Government’s NSF

Bellevue, Washington, USA

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Legitimate

Drugstore has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

terryw76
8/24/16

I have used drugstore.com almost religiously since they opened. They had great prices, lots of products to choose from and fast delivery. As someone with chronic pain, online shopping is a must - and here was a great one-stop shopping for all those drugstore needs.

They also had their drugstore dollars program which reduced the prices further. So when their prices started to go up, I didn't worry so much.

And then I found I could get cash rebates thru ebates.com. So I just kept on shopping.

But over the last few orders there have been items missed. They were always quick to replace them. But this month not only have items been missed, but they packed a box of health bars with two bottles of liquid (shampoo & body cleanser) in a small box with the bubble spacers. It was way too much stuff before the bubble spacers were added. The box of health bars was crush to less than half its original height. Luckily they had wrapped the bottles of liquid separately and no leakage occurred. But when I complained, they were quick to blame the post office for the problem! I really don't like it when someone passes the blame and they are clearly in error - the outer box wasn't crushed in anyway. In fact it still bulged at the top! They kindly replaced the health bars without charge.

I order four bottles of an item, they send the insert saying that there are four bottles, but there are only three. I feel really stupid complaining about this. How do you prove they didn't include what they said they included? Luckily, they fixed this problem as well. This is the sort of problem I hate. I know I'm right, but how will they react. As always, they responded positively and sent the missing bottle.

So all of this cost them extra labor, extra boxes & extra postage. And the consumer, in the end, pays for this in the pricing of the items.

Their customer service has always been responsive, but I really don't want to have to use it this often! I'd rather they didn't make these mistakes.

So now they have stopped the drugstore dollars program, their prices are frequently not competitive with Amazon.com, they require the use of their customer service to get all you ordered way too often.

And today they announced a "no return policy". That all items were now sold as is. What kind of a deal is that? You buy something sight unseen. I can understand them not wanting to accept returns when people buy something they've never tried and decide they don't like it. But if it is damaged or other legitimate reasons for complaint, it sounds like it's just too bad for the consumer who trusted them to deliver on their end of the bargin. I see rough waters ahead.

It very much seems these folks want to go out of business. As if they've decided there isn't enough profit, so they will make it profitable even if it drives their customers away.

So I guess I will be using Amazon.com & see if I can get that to work for me now. I am deeply saddened as these folks served me well for many years. I am thankful for their many good years.

varenh
8/20/16

THEY ARE THE BEST MAKE SURE THAT THEY SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR MED AND THEY TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW THERE CUSTMER...

rosed36
8/16/16

I have used this site often. They usually have what you are looking for at a reasonable price. Shipping is quick. Unless the item has liquid and it takes a couple days longer. I really like the site and I have used it much. Very helpful staff.

alfredi3
8/13/16

b a d

davidc403
8/10/16

What other computer company actually gives you great free support when you need it.

jennifers265
8/4/16

It's basically an ebay of beauty, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical products. Products are jumbled together and it takes some work to find your way around everything

debbier56
7/21/16

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

asapr
7/10/16

Best prices and widest selection.Shipping is also very timely.

malkyg
7/5/16

I placed a large order of cosmetics a few weeks ago and only after the order went through did I think of reading reviews. The horrors! There was almost no positivity to be found. I was so nervous but say tight and didn't cancel my order. I'm so glad! The order arrived in 4 says and was complete, I got so much value for my money, as they don't up the list prices like the drugstores do. I am so happy! That being said, they don't always have the full selection of shades or newer products from brands they carry. But overall a great experience. I have just placed another order and hope everything goes as well as the last.

sybilb1
6/30/16

I have had terrific experiences buying online from Drugstore.com.

They seem to have everything I need, at excellent prices, It's easy to shop with them, and the service is fast and accurate.

I haven't had any problems with the items I ordered, and they are very much up to date on the inventory thy carry,

All inn all, I'm very satisfied. I hope you have the same experience as I.

bernardot5
6/28/16

I've been reviewing my options for ordering some vitamins online. There is a specific brand that I like to use, but some websites have it particularly expensive. I cannot find the brand anywhere around me, but was able to find it on Drugstore.com. I've made a few purchases and while I cannot complain about the transactions, the delivery leaves a bit to be desired. It is generally going to be a day late, but the vitamins are packaged well enough that no damage is caused to them.

reikok
6/28/16

I use their web site often and I set up auto re-order.They have always great deal items and send me discount information.
It is easy to use and find items I want!

coryv2
6/27/16

safe, secure & very honest site

maryw176
6/14/16

The site has great selection and good prices. Sometimes, prices are cheaper than Amazon. Especially for subscribe and save items.
Also the return policy and shipping policy is comparable with other sites.

davidk226
6/8/16

Order some brand ED pills from this site.
Noticed it had same number as another Indian phramacy but the price was lower.
It came in 3 days. It was shipped from USA.
It was the real thing sealed with the manufacturer name. Very satisfied. No problems

loriv13
6/4/16

I wish I had a penny for how many times they have sent duplicate items.

amitn4
6/2/16

drugstore has good variety of products and searching for a particular product is easy too.

ronm92
5/27/16

Used this site for years and I love them. Not a problem with anything. I've had product come damaged and I've documented the damage, called and they made it right without my documentation. Over the years I've seen their system encase creme products in extra "shrink"wrap so liquid products never cause problems. Hey, everything is comparable or better in price and shipping is free. I love it. I recommend it. Great place to shop oh and if you live in most states you don't even pay sales tax.

shelbaa
5/26/16

How cool to order beauty products- health products and never waste time in the store! Delivered to my door- love it! I can ship goody boxes to the kids too....try it!

rital30
5/24/16

Easy ordering, great deals! Delivery at lightening speed. Customer service excellent.

matthews73
5/18/16

good reliable shop

mikhailb1
5/18/16

I have seen many of these online stores, and this does not stand out much

julieth6
5/17/16

Great information.

pamelam55
5/16/16

They carry a lot of hard to find brands, and have quite a selection. Shipping has been very quick. Easy to navigate, although it takes me a bit of time there, I want to see every thing! They have a LOT!

shawntrelld
5/14/16

I just got received a Large order from them this week. All Hair care. The Prices Oh it will be so hard for me to go in store somewhere to get this stuff now.

I am a little spoiled by the prices on this site. They have such great selection, products that are sometimes hard to find in stores and they are Prompt on the Shipping

I love this website!!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question