Review of Alibaba.com

Tel: 42.118.1465485

kristinah20
10/19/17

Xiamen Reliable Garment Co
Start with small orders, and go through Trade Assurance. I am not sure if it matters with all the bad reviews on TA.

Don't put a deposit down without seeing a sample. Many of the items they have online they have never made. It will be there very first time making it, and they use the cheapest material they can find. They don't care because they try very hard to get you to pay a deposit first. Once they get the deposit you are out of luck. They will take two months to send samples, and samples will be different than on their website. Also, they don't use the material they advertise on their websites. It is the cheapest for them.

We had to go through with buying one of the samples or we would have lost our deposit. They were never going to refund. We would have lost 6000, and who knows if we are actually going to get products. Very untrustworthy and scary company. They do not like Americans...

Beware.They overcharge for shipping. Beware they have two sites...the same Lucy Lin and the rest of the company is the same pictures that work there. So when you do complaint they will drop it and say wrong site, even though it is the same company.

carecu
10/15/17

I waited and waited and my package didnt arrive. I just have this barely-speaking-English person who keeps telling me everything is alright and I should call "the post" or "ask a friend what to do". After finding out myself, turns out the package was returned. Now I will travel and the damn thing never arrived. AWFUL.

lanav2
10/12/17

Shangdong Pang's Biological Technology Co., Ltd. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Be careful with this company! MAY BE NOT A REAL CO. They sent my product to a wrong address and gave me wrong DHL number. DHL sent the package back to China. They refused to refund my money and refused to send me my product. I lost my money! It is hard to deal with them and hard to settle the issue. I filed the dispute but they deny it all and blaming on me that my address is wrong.

katerinea
10/12/17

I received my product with Post Delivery Trade Assurance protection from GUANGZHOU MJL Building Materials. An order of $9200. Second day after delivery I email the supplier, and they wanted me to pay for half of the replacements of the wrong items, which include, wrong size,mwrong glass, missing parts. Alibaba disoute team close my dispute with tons of prove, pictures, measurements, emails and skype exchange copies with the suppliers admitting the items were wrong. And listed the claim as not enought proof, without even giving me the option for the $300 inspection, which I was willing to pay for more than 4k worth of useless materials. First dont buy from the company Guangzhou MJL Building Materials, second dont trust TRade assurance,mits a scam, if you do buy make sure you go an inspect your products before shipping.

Tip for consumers: Just buy inexpensive products, if mistakes happen you are going to be on your own, trade assurance dont protect the buyer, its just a front sale to make feel safe.

nazmim1
10/12/17

As another person wrote on this site, Trade Assurance offers absolutely no assurance what-so-ever. You only have 15 days to report an issue from when the item arrives at your port! In our case it was ordered from China and was held in Customs for 10 days. Then we had to arrange collection and as it is a treadmill that needed to be assembled (it weighs over 250kg), we didn't even get to test it until after the 15 day time scale.
Don't go near Shandong Jiahe Sports Equipment co.,Ltd - practically won't leave you alone until you order then goes silent when you advise there are (many) issues. Monitor faulty, fits together poorly with ugly gaps, fittings fall off when in use and agreed logos / branding to be included (proof in emails) but was completely unbranded. $2k down the drain but glad we tested the one machine before placing the full order of $80k for full set of Gym equipment!!!

Tip for consumers: I just wouldn't bother going through Alibaba.

aleksih
10/6/17

they even have their own currier logistics fake site where you can see who is your item travelling. they will keep on askin for more money but nothing will ever..well its a fake

an33544
10/4/17

Do not buy from this company for home improvement items on Alibaba. They will get the order incorrect. Shipment resulted in heavily damaged items due to poor shipping preparation. They say the refund, but wont. And they reduced their amount of agreed refund after the agreement. No replaced items were ever sent, even though at purchase they guaranteed full insurance (CIF) and they agreed to send some replacement items. They will ignore you if there are problems. They just want to take your money. Owner's name is Leena. See image for details.

Tip for consumers: https://yxjoye.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8304367.topnav.1.bd674fecUtdHN

brianc202
10/1/17

Hi guys firstly I love alibaba ,however the app just takes up to much prodding power from my device ,so iv had to uninstall as it was messing my device up ,I tryed force stopping it in running apps it doesn't make any difference ,I could not find any options in settings to minimise the its prosseing etc ,perhaps I'm missing ,something ,if I am please let me know ,its a real shame ,my device is a good divice with exelelent processing power ,I would love to re install it if it ever becomes less intrusive on my prosesing ,iv decided I must simply just sign in and out of the site when I need it ,shame ,however alibaba keep up the great work all the best a big fan brian PS rating is for app only not the site

georgef84
9/29/17

i just made account on alibaba, i see that normally all are from china is there are any filters to get quotations from only desired or targeted country.
anyway its helpful for us.

leroyf9
9/25/17

Alibaba allows its sellers to violate multiple laws in China. They price gouge, falsely advertise the products, do not abide by shipping contracts, and you want to think the Trade assurance is a good thing, No it is not, trade assurance means nothing. They literally allow the sellers to violate the laws and increase our prices when they want how they want, and if the seller is not compatible with the contract they defend them. I am convinced nothing is truthful on this site, from the company verification to the alibaba promises in its trade assurance system. Don't use this service it would be easier to just find the cfompany you want to deal with and get pricing from them directly. the "companies" on alibaba are all 3rd party companies anyways.

ezzath
9/25/17

never buy from Alibaba or Lishui City Yongrun Precision Machinery Co.
they dont respect customer interest , they just take your money and when you loose your package ... Good luck if you can get anything out of them. USA customer for them is a $$$$$$ source only. they have no rules for customer satisfaction or customer appreciation , I bought $800 worth of material and when received I was missing 6 pieces for $50 ... it has been 67 days trying to get those pieces ... and dont think I will get them ... they dont speak english well and they dont understand you well , even the Trade assurance who should be english speakers.. also they dont. and you will drwon in a chinese ocean where you can communicate and at the end you give up....

stephenh140
9/22/17

WARNING!!!! do not use Alibaba!!!! Crooked companies!!!!
Shenzhen Ziho Technology Co., Ltd promise you what ever it takes to get your money, then they lie and make up excuses, They promised to deliver product to my door for $650.00, when after they got my money they said I needed to get them $320.00 more to get an FDA approval. I told them no,,, Then they said I needed to pay customs fees after they told me that it was included In the $650,00,,, Then they said I needed a VAT number,,, American companies don't do VAT numbers (unless trading with the UK)

asifc
9/16/17

valforex. com is a great website that can give us some quality electronic or etc product. valforex.com can give you a discount for purchase.valforex is a good website for online shoping. please visite this I have visited and I have got my feed back if you visite this website I think you have a great experience of buying quality products.valforex gives you 100% guranty product thats not wasted money.so visite this company.

jayh92
9/13/17

We ordered a large shipment of saw blades that was supposed to be shipped within 15 days. We submitted 100% payment before production started. The supplier shipped late, and we raised trade assurance dispute with Alibaba. Aliababa kept on insisting to resolve with the supplier on our own despite asking ro submit our evidence. Finally, they just decided to close the case without even providing us with any justification. TERRIBLE AND VERY UNETHICAL ON PART OF ALIBABA. Will never trust trust their Trade Assurance Agreements.

johna715
9/9/17

ORDERED AN ELECTRIC MOPED FROM ALIBABA THEY KEPT MY MONEY AND GAVE ME NOTHING IN RETURN ANYONE BUYING ANYTHING FROM ALIBABA.COM.CN NEEDS THEIR HEAD SEEING TO.THEY MAKE UP PICTURES OF FACTORIES WHEN THEY ARE ALL FAKE.IT,S ABOUT TIME CHINA REMOVED THEM FROM INTERNATIONAL TRADING IF THEY WERE IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD GIVE THEM A GOOD HIDING.

crackc
9/4/17

Suqian Ribuluo International Trade Co., Ltd.

Sex dolls purchased through this company are faulty with manufacturing defects, customer service is non existent so be warned that all products they represent are faulty and untrue to photographs supplied on products as they look nothing alike. Very bad buying experience currently stuck with stock that has no resale value.
Requested partial refund but they refused, will not deal with any one on alibaba or aliexpress as their dispute system is flawed and unjust.
For instance the seller put photos of different product that was sent and lied, skin tone, facial features, nipple color all were different. Did not represent the true dolls that were sent, my photos were of the real products sent but were ruled as not genuine.
Alibaba will always side with the seller.

janes243
9/2/17

We ordered hats with a SILVER buckle, but the supplier gave us a GOLD buckle. Products arrived one day before the event, so we had to use them. We requested a decent compensation from the supplier but they would not do anything for us except attempt to close a second order.

Escalated to Alibaba Trade Assurance, and they said they could only give us $10 compensation. We want a refund, as this is NOT what we ordered. The supplier and Alibaba keep saying that they cannot do much because its customized and there is only one problem with it. What is the point of using Trade Assurance if you can't guarantee THE CORRECT ORDER.

I will never us this site ever again, and I will tell all connections to never use this either.

bg69
8/30/17

NOT EVEN WORTH (1) STAR. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. 60 DAYS AFTER ORDER GOODS STILL IN TRANSIT ACCORDING TO THEIR CAINIAO TRACKING SITE, WHICH IS USELESS. AFTER A DOZEN EMAILS & THREAT OF LEGAL PROCEDURES, THEY HAVE AGREED TO REFUND. (STILL TO COME...)
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

eliasd12
8/30/17

ORDER NUMBER: 84564291421261
I placed an order with the company called :Cixi Paiqi Electric Appliance Co., Ltd through Alibaba, and dealt with a man called Benny. I paid $320 for a heater sample, I received a cheap useless quality heater, when I contacted Benny he said it got damaged from the shipping company, I asked him to send me a copy of the shipping receipt & if he claim the insurance from the shipping company, he advised he would do it the next month & he never did.
I placed an order with him & paid $6000 deposit, he didn't finish making the goods on time and changed their finish date 3 times, he is full of lies, every time its a new lie, I always had to call him many many times before he would answer me. I took trade insurance (Benny tried to get me to deposit the $6000 into his personal account,)
I opened a dispute with TRADE INSURANCE, the seller claimed he received $5962 & he refunded only $5920 of my $6000 deposit, I called him to tell I'm your scamming me, he said that I have to pay his bank fees as his boss refused to pay it.
I told him I would contact TRADE INSURANCE about he laughed and said "good luck" !!
I sent an mail about the case to the dispute department of TRADE INSURANCE, their reply was "if you have a concern contact the live chat"
I contacted live chat, advised I was supposed to be covered for 100% of my deposit as I paid my own bank fees separately.
After 2 hours on live chat they advised me I am right the seller had to refund ALL my money and to dispute the case, I tried to dispute it but as the order was cancelled I couldn't dispute it. I tried live chat again, waited for hours, still no solution.
All I wanted from TRADE INSURANCE was an email address so they can dispute my case but unfortunately TRADE INSURANCE didn't honour what the promise & advertise, live chat is not helpful at all!

stever162
8/23/17

I ordered 4,000 silicone wristbands. Order said 4 colors. The supplier sent me an image and the colors looked right on my screen but the black was actually a navy blue. The supplier said they made a mistake but I had said the image looked good. I had ordered trade assurance from alibaba and opened a claim stating I asked for black. They said that I should have known the color codes and that it was my mistake. They don't allow you to leave reviews of the suppliers and they don't follow through with protecting the buyers.

rainierl
8/18/17

Member Since: Feb,2014
Posted 18 Aug 2017 06:52
Seller keeps telling me tht my package will arrrived next week without a tracking number. I never received that I've ordered.

Western Union Payment Information:
FIRST NAME : Shengfei
Last name(Surname):Wei
CITY: SHENZHEN
PROVINCE: GUANGDONG
COUNTRY: CHINA
ZIPCODE: 518000
Tel:0086-13269674003
Add: 2/F Block 1,Wanjun Commercial Bldg,Baoxing Road West,Baoan District Shenzhen,China

khadyt
8/16/17

They "closed" a transaction then asked for my ID , bank statements and pics of credit cards. They refunded my money, however o have gut feelings that something is not right.
For their defense, i bought items there before without any issue.

nikkib58
8/15/17

i purchased 3 shirts and only received 1 shirt. ive contacted the seller and he informed me that my shirts were on its way, but i never received my last 2 shirts. i contacted the seller a couple of times and he never responded. i did the live chat and they did nothing. so now im out my money and my shirts. dont buy from alibaba! you just dont know if you will be scammed out your money or not.

hellsa1
8/13/17

Company
Hunan Original-Tech Co., Ltd
Adress
3205, Bldg. 2, Fujishiji Garden, Purui Road, Wangcheng Dist. Changsha Hunan CN

This $#*! company be very carefull with out there. They write all cnc aluminum reels but send you wrong reels and plastic ones. They never answear back with wrong busdniess and theres friend contact you and said my friend was new. So this $#*! company gona stole your money to

kwabenan
8/13/17

Alibaba took money from my mastercard and never shipped me the goods. when i contact them through their chat site, They refuse to refund my money into my credit card.Everybody should be carefull. Alibaba is a scam

Helpful answer

Nothing you can do i was ripped off and alibaba wont help you i suggest that you have learnt a lesson dont trust Chinese companies more rip offs then good stories

By Brad K. on 9/27/15

definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back

By yvonne s. on 1/8/15
Helpful answer

Bruce L. said it perfectly Alibaba will connect you with alot of vendors but it's up to you to verify their professionalism.

By Robert C. on 8/26/15
Helpful answer

There are more reliable sources to buy from at other proven online retail stores, and with more buyer protections than Alibaba will offer. I'm not familiar with what's available to you from Ghana, but my choice would be direct from a brand name manufacturer like Apple, Dell, HP, etc. or a place like Amazon, etc. If the seller you are considering is from China, DON'T BUY at any price unless you can afford to waste much time and all the money you send. Only if you have irrefutable proof that a China source is reliable and practices fair and honest fulfillment should you even consider buying from China through Alibaba. ALWAYS USE PAYPAL, if you pay the seller IN FULL their dispute process/policy protects you should you not get what you bargained for. Good luck with fulfilling your need.

By Bruce L. on 10/15/15
Helpful answer

Hi Bud, this is Echo from Alibaba Customer Service. I checked the name you provided and this supplier came up:http://vuidding.en.alibaba.com/. If this is the supplier you are referring to, please click the following link to get live chat service from our service consultants:http://service.alibaba.com/buyer/contact_us.htm. They will check out the reputation of this supplier for you and provide you with some safe trading tips. Have a nice day!

By Jeff W. [Alibaba.com Rep] on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

If reading the reviews does not answer your question then nothing I say will have any effect at all on what you think. If you have read these reviews and you buy from this website then you must want to lose all your money, therefore it would be a better idea to give it to a worthwhile charity

By Alfred S. on 9/5/15
Helpful answer

Hi Francois I have purchased several expensive items via Alibaba but the minute I raised a dispute when I was swindled of over $4500 by Echo Yang from Mega Beauty they didn't want to know. Firstly their complaints webpage is very hard to access. Secondly there is no email address or phone number to speak to a human being. I eventually provided them with a mountain of evidence of the swindle, they agreed with me but were unable to do anything about it. As a result they said they would display the complaint on their mini website for 3 months. No one sees this mini website and they didn't put it on at all. Mega Beauty added golden supplier stars to the Alibaba website every few weeks. The gold supplier status is not regulated. In fact the more stars they display the more money they have to pay Alibaba. They are supposed to gain golden supplier status every year. I wouldn't advise buying ant expensive item from them. They are not interested in the buying customer but just asking money from your transaction and the false gold supplier status payments and commission they get from the seller. Good luck with your complaint, but I firmly believe Alibaba do not care and will do very little to assist you. Never pay through their website as I believe it's also a con. U should name and shame the seller, its the only satisfaction you may get.

By Carol M. on 7/10/15
Helpful answer

Do not trust any company on Albaba you will be ripped off they have nothing in place to guarantee you are dealing with a proper company

By Brad K. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Yes, but you have to buy that "safe" assurance & $1,000 USD is the minimum purchase to qualify. As for wiring money... It's a bad idea unless you have a strong record & relationship with the vendor... regardless of whether the purchase is domestic or international. It all comes down to ALIBABA being there in the front fighting for you or not. 98.9999% of the time it's NOT!! Try and find ONE testimony where Alibaba is praised for a documented rescue of a purchase transaction Yes, but you have to buy that "safe" assurance & $1,000 USD is the minimum purchase to qualify. As for wiring money... It's a bad idea unless you have a strong record & relationship with the vendor... regardless of whether the purchase is domestic or international. It all comes down to ALIBABA being there in the front fighting for you or not. 98.9999% of the time it's NOT!! Try to find a documented testimony of a purchase transaction that was covered by "Trade Assurance" that went bad and Alibaba took the initiative to correct the failed transaction to the satisfaction if the buyer. JUST ONE DOCUMENTED TESTIMONY!!

By Bruce L. on 8/17/15
Helpful answer

Look at how long they have been registered and what their rating is. Anything less then 96 percent is normally not a good sign. But also read the negative feedback to make sure that its not just a case of sour grapes on the part of customers. The negative feedback gives u a good indication of what the problem may be with a prospective seller. cheers

By trumphet b. on 12/9/15
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other customers.

63 Photos for Alibaba.com