US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wongl8

Gold membership, trade assurance etc are bogus in alibaba. (in 24 reviews)

gerryp9

I always use my credit card and keep copies of all records. (in 12 reviews)

doshm

Recently (12/31/15) received order within a week of final payment with goods exactly as ordered (Angel Linen Co. (in 136 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jink12
7/21/16

Tried to use Alibaba to look for some fashion accessories with OEM made. Suppliers did not even read what I am looking for and constantly spamming my email.

Not suggested.

carolc83
7/20/16

Horrible company; products are never as good as they appear on line. Also, I couldn't return a blouse I bought; they said the website showed that it was a final sale but it didn't! DON'T EVEN BOTHER ORDERING FROM THESE JERKS.

sunp1
7/14/16

The supplier of the Alibaba sent the product totally wrong place.(Now I think they did not even sent it)
The supplier name is Wuhan Fengwanting Trading Co., Ltd.
They kept saying different story and amount and asked me to pay more money.
Now I even doubt they sent the item.
I think this is kind of a fraud.
So I claimed through Alibaba trade assurance program but the guy handling this matter did not even understand or pretending. I think they are all same side.
Don't trust Alibaba trade assurance program. It is just Ad and actually they do nothing.

Stay away from this site, or you are going to lose big money and you cannot sue them who are in China.

abbyc11
7/14/16

Will never purchase again. Purchased the Sterling Silver Ring, Vampire Diaries Inspired Ring, Lapis Lazuli Gemstone. Photo on site shows a substantial ring of decent size. What a received was nowhere close. There photo is so magnified - this company is a joke. The band is only as thick as a quarter. Also, I was not able to write a review on their site. Another clue to stay away. Wish I had read the reviews before I wasted my money.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site. What a scam.

andriusv
7/13/16

Hello guys, just wanted to help someone else to avoid High Per, Highper or High-per.
They think they speak english and tries to fool you on every corner they can (shipping method, wrong parts and lots of other methods)

Be aware, good luck

mariellak
7/7/16

I bought metal candelabras which turn to be not metal but aluminium. They are shaking, look horribly bad and are totally unusable due to this fact.
I asked for my money back, but the Trade Assurance responded that I have to pay them more money to make an expertise which will prove the poor quality of the service.
I have deeply regretted that I have spent so much money.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FORM ALIBABA.

There is no such a thing as Trade Assurance. They do protect only the Chinese manufacturer.

Doggie site!!!!

frana9
7/3/16

I was a customer and I stopped to buy goods because they high numbers of scammers and thieves there and now I'm starting to work as a publisher to post ads of alibaba so I say maybe this time they can pay something. They promise to earn great money with cpa offers but I found is a lie and as always they stole your money if you buy from them or they waste your time and money if you work with them. YOU WILL LOSE ALWAYS WITH ALIBABA

Tip for consumers: Be careful before you give your debit or credit card number to this thieves. Use paypal and look other sites more legitimate and reliable

ashleys149
6/29/16

These people are a JOKE. I ordered a large quantity of a certain product that turned out to not only be counterfeit but also dangerous. I submitted my dispute with 17 photos showing the issues, which the seller of course denied. I escalated it hopeful to get some real help, only to be told to upload a 5 minute video and then put it on friggin youtube then send them the video link - however on top of this ridiculous request there was NO BUTTON TO SUBMIT ANY VIDEO FILES- effectively banning me from submitting the evidence which they claimed I needed to. I contacted them and was told to just wait and see what happens. I said no way - I will be calling my bank because this is insane. I should not have to submit a video on a public website to be protected from dishonest sellers- and I don't "trust" Alibaba to protect me whatsoever. Shut my account down today - I will NEVER be scammed again by these idiots. THANK GOD FOR PAYPAL

rajesht3
6/29/16

I have ordered a Bluetooth speaker from aliexpress.com which is under alibaba.com, the order was made on 5th may 2016 but as of today I haven't received the item , when i was inquired About I got different statements from one of the customer care representative named Esther , first she stated that item has Arrived in destination Which is UAE further she stated that item might have gone missing then she promised to rearrange the shipment and provided with new tracking no and website page to track it , again I got disappointed when I tried to track it it won't show any signs of shipment , I am totally frustrated with my first ever experience with alibaba.com

susank96
6/28/16

I bought 50 pairs of shoes from Coolcept for my business and I received 29 pairs of shoes that were all faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue all over shoes, torn and jagged inner soles, heels faulty. Coolcept first response was to offer a 10% refund. For what I ask. For sending 50 pairs of shoes all squashed into one box & faulty . Pink pong emailing with offers of 10% refund , and now if I send shoes back will refund. I have to pay for shoes to be sent back , which doubles the cost of the shoes. No help from Aliexpress as they protect the seller. Their buyer protection is just bogus. In saying this, I have dealt with other sellers on this site and their shoes and service has been outstanding. Its just this one seller that people should be very wary of buying from as he knew the conditions of the shoes but sent them anyway. All he sees is the $ and not the impact it has on the people buying from him.

titoa1
6/27/16

I worked hard to promote the ads of alibaba page and I got some earning but now three months and still show pending. I contacted them when they pay me, they never answer. They show that you can earn money with them but all are LIES. You just will lost time and money with this kind of thieves and animals killers. Shame on you

Tip for consumers: Don't trust any sweet words and blabla. Just they play the consumer to keep his money.

adityaa2
6/24/16

being a citizen of INDIA we are not going to buy any product from china.

philr31
6/16/16

I ordered an LED flashlight, it arrived today, 10 days after being shipped. Upon inspection the charger fell apart the first time I tried to use it. There's an 'Open Dispute' button my account, which i immediately tried to do, but this wouldn't work. I contacted Ali customer Service, who were patronising and unhelpful, they said that the 10-day period for complaint was over, due to the slow shipping time. So I have no right for refund.... Quite incredibly bad service; more so, just dishonest.
I don't recommend anybody buying anything from this website.

jacquelinem26
6/15/16

Dog and cat meat trade and the torture involved must end today,

suev7
6/15/16

Evil, Evil! Change your ways.. Americans will not buy your products China!

( STOPAT..... ......AWAYTRADE boycottchina EndYulinFestival #boycottchina #BanDCMT

sharonb109
6/15/16

#BOYCOTTALIBABA #BOYCOTTCHINA Alibaba group we KNOW you supply the vile dog and cat meat trade with equipment which is used to sadistically used to murder de hair abuse and torture on these poor innocent beautiful cats and dogs YOU MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS EVIL VILE BARBARIC ABUSE STOP YOUR EVIL NOW !! SHAME ON YOU CHINA ! STOP torturing killing eating these beautiful loving animals MILLIONSOF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE ARE OUTRAGED AT YOUR DISGUSTING ACTIONS ! WE HAVE A VOICE WE WILL KEEP SHOUTING OUT FOR ANIMALS! WE WILL NOT GO WAY UNTIL YOU STOP WITH THIS EVIL BARBARIC DOG CAT MEAT TRADE #BOYCOTTING CHINA THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BEAUTIFUL ABOUT CHINA as long as you continue to allow this trade evil trade to continue .STOP ATTACKING THE GOOD Chinese people who LOVE & CARE for animals .Bring in some MUCH NEEDED ANIMAL & WELFARE LAWS & START TREATING ANIMALS WITH RESPECT & CARE THEY ALL DESERVE .Educate your children .#StopYulinForever #StopBoknal #Bandcmt .

maijaj
6/15/16

SHAME ON YOU CHINA ! STOP torturing, killing & eating INNOCENT, BEAUTIFUL, LOVING animals. MILLIONS (WORLDWIDE) ARE OUTRAGED AT YOUR ACTIONS! WE HAVE A VOICE AND WE SPEAK FOR THE ANIMALS ..... AND GUESS WHAT ? ...WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL YOU STOP YOUR EVIL TRADE NOW ! #boycottchina There is NOTHING beautiful about China as long as you continue to allow this EVIL, BARBARIC trade to continue. Educate your children, STOP attacking and trying to prevent the good Chinese people who love and care for animals (especially those that are actively trying to save and rescue these poor animals), bring in much needed animal welfare and laws and treat animals with the RESPECT & CARE THEY DESERVE #EndYulinFestival #boycottchina #BanDCMT #StopYulinForever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=20&v=BhYehF7HFVo&app=desktop Alibaba Group we KNOW you supply the dog and cat meat trade with equipment which is used to sadistically murder, de-hair, abuse, torture beautiful, innocent dogs and cats. YOU MAKE MONEY OUT OF EVIL ABUSE. SHAME ON YOU .. STOP YOUR EVIL NOW !!

jianyut
6/11/16

I am looking for sport supplements, and a person who is a scam contacted me on Alibaba.com, and they wanted to chat with me on whatsapp instead of Alibaba' website,
so now I can't report their ID on Alibaba.
They told me to either western union or moneygram and don't tell bank assistant that the transfer is for business, after I paid 700 US, they pretended that the DHL or FedEx were occupied, so they chose another shipping company and sent me a tracking number with a website Carg247ltd.com, but turns out , the website is fake! they controlled the website, so if you email the website that is as same as email them.
They have many names around the world ,here are their name, address and phone number:

GABRIEL LEBI

DANIEL ALLEN
13mill street London SE1 2BE, UNITED KINGDOM

DANIEL ALLEN
Istanbul Turkey

and this is their bank details
Swift code UNAFNGLA sort code 033153322 acc no 3002089523 bank UBA bank add 133 ejigbo ikotun rd ejigbo lagos nigeria acc name: Akinlade ayobami ebenezer

Tip for consumers: scam in Nigeria, UK, Turkey.

vedso
6/6/16

dennisd44
6/6/16

There is not enough adjectives to describe this website. Horrible, cheap, frustrating, meek, sometimes impossible, disappearing information, different pictures everytime someone responds about the same product you inquired about. Then to top it all off they offer you a middle man! I find it astonishing that ali baba is still in business.

sosund
6/3/16

I ordered 200 Tiffeney chairs last year and two suppliers from Keytrade Sayed Faizan Mahmood and Razi Siddique took over my order. I spent almost $12000 for those chairs. From the first day we assembled 20 of those chairs broke. I tried to get a compensation but to no avail. Since then 23 chairs have been broken when my customers were sitting on them. We have left with no choice but to remove them from our reception hall and replaced them back with our old chairs. They are all total scums and treat you like a king and queen till they have your money.Big warning: DONT EVER BUY ANYTGING FROM THEM!!

rudolphv7
5/29/16

After waiting 60 days for my order I requested a refund, wait a few more day I was told.
2 weeks later I received the small order via mail. My Visa account was hacked with 2 charges I didn't make according to my banks fraught department via Skrill, ltd London.

My Visa card was brand new just received and Alibaba was the only recipient.!
Got me a new card and will NEVER order from Alibaba again.

andrewk82
5/27/16

Ten months ago I ordered from AliExpress.com. My credit card was charged $17.92. Never received the item. I filed a complaint and was told the seller is no longer doing business on AliExpress.com. They gave me the name and full address and asked me to contact the local authorities for remedy. What a f*u*c*k*i*n*g joke. AliExpress.com is bull-crab and they do nothing for you. Consolation, I only lost $17.92 compared to the hundreds of customer who lost 100's and 1000's. Do NOT trust the Chinese! I repeat, DO NOT TRUST THE CHINESE, they are f******g crooks!

asthab
5/26/16

Till now I too thought aliexpress.com is reliable. 3years and about 500 orders later, aliexpress has screwed me.

My account has been terminated based on unsubstantiated, baseless claims of fraud on my part. I have not violated any trade rules. Their online help is a joke, with chat being the only option. Three different agents, agreed that what happened to me is unfair and informed me that this happens to many people. They did try to help me and but failed to get this glitch fixed.

When I have received a product I have always confirmed receipt. But no one has bothered to pay attention to that, before alleging that there are too many non delivery disputes I have opened, so obviously I am a fraud. Yes, I have opened many cases of non delivery, but only because they have not been delivered. It's not my fault the postal service between China and India is slow and unreliable. If I had to cheat sellers I would not be raising claims for low value items ($1-3h and confirming receipt of higher value items, like the led dog light costing almost $15, or vamo vape set for 25$.

Buyer protection is a complete joke, unless being arbitrary is anyone's idea of being fair. I have not been given a chance even to defend myself. Three of my non delivery disputes have been decided against me already, and I still haven't recieved any of them. Aliexpress.com has taken a baseless arbitrary decision, and scammed me of $8.44, already. My repeated requests to look into the matter have been ignored, despite tracking details proving my point. My appeals too have been cursorily handled and ignored. As a buyer I placed my faith in the portal, and have even recommended the site to ALL my friends, but now I regret it as aliexpress has made a mockery of my faith. Aliexpress.com is the scam! Beware!

shedrickc
5/26/16

The term is the" customer is always right." That's really a true slogan in the US. Ask yourself when you got the wrong item from a store or drive up where you able to return it or get your money back in the US? We are blind sighted giving our money to people we don't know without a product in our hands ,so let's turn this around: first China you send me the product then I'll pay you. People, we don't have any recourse through Alibaba, Made n China or the Chinese manufacturers. "Their", the Seller is always right. Lets bring America back the right way this time.

115 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
aweilin
A: Hi, you can try osell.com Company Description: Osell.com was developed by, and is operated by osell Co., Ltd. osell is a pioneer and leader in the field of electronic business in China. Founded in 2010, with the mission of enabling clients to drive cost down and increase sales and profits with effective web-based solutions, osell has helped many Chinese small-and-medium-sized enterprises compete in international trade, advance into new markets and meet the needs of their clients. With the continuous and explosive growth of Chinese export, trade and number of internet users, osell launched its online trade platform, Osell.com. Osell.com provides the most complete, accurate and up-to-date information on Chinese products and Chinese suppliers available anywhere on the web. Nowadays, Osell.com is a world leading B2B portal, specializing in bridging the gap between global buyers and quality Chinese suppliers.
3 days ago