US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jakes83
1/22/17

Thomafas is a company from India that makes custom clothing.
Very quick to get your money but very slow to make the product.
After missing the deadlines I needed my product for I asked for a refund. They got all upset and refused to give a refund or send the clothing. Very rude company and dishonest. Never do business with Thomafas.

thierryc2
1/14/17

Now when you submit a complaint to Alibaba it seems that a robot named zoe respond to you.
Indeed just a week ago I submitted a complaint and in response I have receive standard sentence like you must show the 1st record communication with the supplier when I have provided ; communications, proforma invoice, proof of payment, link of this scammer registered in Alibaba as supplier represented by Mr xiaoyao WEI with a photo of a famous actor Jackie Chan instead his !?
Hereafter the story
Hi

I paid the deposit to Mr xiaoyao WEI (WU receipt at your disposal) in order to receive wall spikes (proforma invoice at your disposal) but today the seller did not ship the product ... no news
He is registered in your web site
In December 2016 he scammed me from Alibaba platform in name of the following company

today in January 2017 he moved to this company
Anping County Guan Ao Metal Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd.
His contact details are:
Email: bobhopewei@outlook.com
Nickname: bob hope wei .
1>website:www.hengyouwiremesh.org .
2> skype:weixiaoyao69 .
3> cell phone:0086-18732893272(whatsapp ,wechat) .
4> Line id:metalwiremesh .
5> company name:an ping couty heng you wire mesh products co.,ltd .
Have a look to professional web site he show the photo of Jackie Chan instead of his !? How Alibaba can permit this

Tip for consumers: Stay away

georgeb180
1/13/17

Recently bought a xcmg wheel loader zl50gn from the companyEvangel Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. and they shipped me defective "lemon" product with a lot of issues including a faulty alternator, faulty air-condition,etc. This business does not stand by their 1 year warranty. Stay away from them

davidl379
1/4/17

how does Alibaba order protection services guarantee buyers from overseas?
why does alibaba have so much SCAMS?? http://andrewminalto.com/alibaba-scam-exposed/

mikeb331
1/2/17

I ordered a replacement front bumper for my Jeep, Grand Cherokee after someone reversed into it cracking it just prior to me selling it. Rather than paying for one from Jeep (very expensive) I found one on Alibaba. The seller and I agreed what year and model it was. I ordered it through Trade Assurance (thinking that gave me some protection) The bumper arrived in early November ages after we agreed. I had to pay important duty on top. When I opened the carton it was clearly the wrong one and it was only the top part (so half a bumper) and it was damaged and scuffed. In addition to all that it was poor quality. I contacted the supplier immediately. Didn't hear anything so I opened a dispute with Trade assurance. They told me to contact the supplier and didn't want to know. Eventually he agreed to send me a replacement, now 2 months later he tells me I have to send half of the shipping costs or ship the wrong one back. Either way leaving me at least a few hundred pounds out of pocket with no guarantee he will send me the right one, or bother to send it at all. Trade Assurance are a waste of time. This has been the most stressful transaction and the front end of my car is still a mess. I can't even sell the Jeep now as who would buy a car with a cracked misshapen bumper. This is a joke. Maybe the Chinese government should raid their offices and arrest them all for fraud.

christyb24
1/1/17

Billion Arts or HZ Billion Arts Company staff Ivy Zeng ( Xie Shi Hai) told me to send the money,once they received the money they said they didn't recieve the money as a hacker hacked and took the money....Really ??? If it was a hacker who could so easily break into a company email account why didn't the company take action to help the customer get the money. I requested the company several times to make a police complaint but they just wouldn't do it as they themselves stole my money which went into Xie Shi Hai bank Account. I complained to Alibaba they closed the case by saying its a hacker. I complained to several others including the owner Helen Huang who never replied to me. My money went into Xie Shi Hai account and no one can help me get it back, they are openly stealing and conducting fraudulent activity the company staff, owner and Alibaba a bunch of thieves and frauds.
Alibaba did nothing to get my money back.

benm111
12/27/16

I have recently purchased through Alibaba and have taken up the full trade assurance option. I have agreements signed by the supplier on required quality and specifications. The stock has arrived in a terrible condition and quality is very poor. Alibaba trade assurance team have not even viewed my stock and are taking sides with the supplier. I would recommend to find another option.

rayp43
12/24/16

Jaipuri Bandhej on Alibaba. Placed a couple of orders through them, 1st order seemed ok, but in the last order they forgot to add a shipment of expensive clothing. When I tried calling them umpteen times, they didn't respond for over a month!!! Then I got hold of another number, reached someone else at the wholesaler, he made the Sam promises and asked me to place more order so he can combine shipments, took months and still not finalized order, or sent my shipment or even have the courtesy to return the money for goods not delivered!!! Very flaky, and ridiculous service. NEVER BUY FROM THEM, u never know if you will get what u paid for!!

sherric17
12/20/16

Indian allied exports are a fraud. Shantam goel
Or genuineprez@gmail.com is fake. Stay away. Don't deliver goods

marcb63
12/19/16

Trade assurance and Gold Supplier rating is all a smoke screen. Nothing is checked or vetted. 99% of Garment companies merely steal images from fashion online retailers such as ASOS and pass the product off as their own. Pure fraud yet Alibaba provides the platform and by default endorses it. Unless you physically visit the company you wish to do business with you will be defrauded by product disclosure, payment requests into private HK bank accounts (illegal), and generally garbage communication. When notified of the fraudulent activity of vendors Alibaba does nothing. Do not use Guangzhou One and Only Clothing Company Ltd. They demand payment into owners personal HK account, the merchandisers are arrogant and under skilled with no knowledge of garments. Their website shows images from brands they do not produce for. This company is the worst I have worked with in 28 years of sourcing in China, yet supported by Alibaba. Do not use them.

lindaw218
12/19/16

I ordered a hot tub with TRADE assurance, you cant call this company, the trade assurance is a joke, THEY WILL NOT GET INVOLVED, THEY WILL NOT GET YOU A REFUND, YOU HAVE ONLY A FEW DAYS. I GOT A HOT TUB ORDERED IN AUGUST, WASNT DELIVERED UNTIL OCTOBER, SHIPPED BY BOAT, THE VENDOR PETER LEE, LIED MANY TIMES, LEFT INFORMATION OUT, CHARGED MORE THAN HE SAID, WHEN IT GOT HERE TO THE US NOBODY CAN OPPERATE IT, HE SAID YOU JUST PLUG IT IN, ELECTRICIAN HAS BEEN HERE WILL HAVE TO COME BACK.........ALIBABA WONT EVEN LET ME WARN OTHERS S.........ITS BEEN TOO LONG, WELL IT TOOK MONTHS TO GET HERE, AND YOU JUST DONT WANT TO OVER ANYTHING PERSONAL FROM THE SITE ESPECIALLY A LARGE ITEM SHIPPED BY BOAT.......DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE, THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT US, JUST THE LYING VENDer!!!!!!!!!

vinays4
12/7/16

It is my personal opinion that one should be very careful while buying through these DHGATE, Ali etc.... and order only small ticketed Items. The re-sellers are ruthless and illiterate, They have no concern for Customer Service and have not a clue as what it is???? So please be wise and in small ticketed Items, if you loose,though any loss is bad, you only loose a small amount. BE AVIARY..............Also last point, please do read reviews on this very informative site "SITEJABBER" Thank for for reading thdi, may save you money and hard earned as that!!!!!!.

janec102
12/2/16

Well, buy the cheap things only. This is a lottery, you never know if the item you purchased is going to reach you.

laurakelm
12/1/16

I purchased shipping insurance from Alibaba to cover the purchase I made from a company in China. The insurance gave me a piece of me me. It gave me confidence that my investment would be protected.

What a HORRIBLE experience. First my product was wrong. Their designer decided that his idea was better than what I ordered, so now the new equipment does not match existing equipment. Second, Fancy toys guaranteed delivery (insured by Alibaba) in 20 days. I received the equipment 45 days after my payment! Alibaba says tha Fancy Toys only estimated. Third, Fancy Toys told me that shipping by sea is far more cheeper than FedEx. Wha a lie! It was their American company that requested money from me in the tune of $$815!!!! My entire purchase was only $1170! What a rip off.

trevorm36
11/30/16

I placed an order with a company called VIETSTAR imports based in Vietnam (apparently). I have since found out they actually based in Egypt. Unfortunately I was scammed out of $475.00 as he says I need to pay another £200.00 if I want my goods released from the port. Please be careful as this company is a complete fraud!!!!!

shimas1
11/26/16

Don't trust them you'll never get your order

karolinag3
11/15/16

We had to pay 100 % in advance.
The boxes came broken, furnitures destroyed, quality nightmare, back wall - no paint!!
company offered sending a glue that we could fix it ourselves.
Had to make new ones, costs !? DOUBLE.
After two years I have finally the desks fixed.
It would be cheaper to buy designer furnitures from Europe.

sn215
11/12/16

We purchased some bags from Jinhua Bestcreate Art & Craft Co., Ltd. they were very good with the customer service till they got the money. When we received the bags the handles started coming off and the bottom started falling off since they did not stitch the handles properly or have enough fabric for the bottom to be stitched. When we contacted then they offered us a 500 usd refund but this means that we will loose 2000 usd we wanted them to repair the bags. In the end I said to Alibaba that I would like to leave feedback and not have the refund. In true Chinese government style Alibaba refused to put negative feedback for the supplier. They will only post positive feedback. What a shambles they also pretended that they will implement a feedback system in the future.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Alibaba and Jinhua Bestcreate Art & Craft Co., Ltd

jamesc374
11/10/16

Alibaba charges annually 29,800RMB, that is around 4,500USD with their normal members and 58900RMB, that is around 8,930USD with their gold members. You think this is all in fee then you're wrong. That is just the entrance fee with Alibaba. In reality, the average membership fee each factory in China pays is 140,000RMB, that is around 20,900USD.What does it mean for the Chinese factory to pay 20,900USD for alibaba a year in China? That's meant the factory must earn more than 20,900USD back only to have their poor profit!!!
However, the situaction here in China is that factories keep shrinking and jobs cut due to the rising pay, mostly 3.5 times raised in only 5-10years, for human labours.

So in the Chinese logic, the reason I open a factory in china is to make money. Otherwise, why I open a factory!!

The lives in China is very, very, very tough now because of the sky high rising cost for basic need, food and house. That's why the Chinese people are greedy and cruel to people who buys items from them!!

If my words make sense to you. I'll write more for you guys.

Regards,
James

patricial69
11/8/16

I went through Alibaba to try to find some items. I only went to two websites on Alibaba who were supposed to be certified sellers. I got a response from a seller and over the next couple weeks negotiated a deal, then wired my money still thinking I was going through Alibaba. When I didn't get my merchandise contacted Alibaba for help .
I was told the merchant was not one of their certified Merchant. The problem is I didn't put my information out there for all the crooks in China to see.
So they had to get my information from Alibaba. They do not care anything about their customers they refused to help me in anyway. They told me I should have investigated the merchant better and used one that was one of their gold certified merchants. Which I assumed I was doing since they were the only ones I contacted for quotes. I think everything in China is a scam and these people are all criminals. You should never do business with anyone from China because if they steal your money you have nowhere to turn. I've tried the China police and they act like it is a big joke on Americans

husseinw
11/7/16

I AM NOW PROVING A SCAM FROM ONE THE ALIBABA SITES FAKEN GOLD MEMBER SELLERS BY EMAIL PHOTOS SEE THEM .
AND THIS IS HIS FAKE MERCHANT LINK

SORRY FOR MY BAD LANGUAGE AND THANKS

Tip for consumers: ALIBABA SITE MOST SELLERS Are A FRAUD AND SCAM AND I ADVISE YOU BUY FROM ANOTHER SITE FOR THE SAFTEY OF YOUR MONEY .

jaredg11
11/6/16

Only thing I would suggest is improving communication, some sellers don't reply. And if they aren't using their accounts anymore please delete them.

enigmae
11/3/16

Gold Supplier in Alibabaa Supplier Name: V.V. INDUSTRIES "in1011517167"
was answered by Alibaba website as a request to communicate with him by whatsapp to complete the order by +14194057868 After communicating with him and we deal on phone product after we agree to the price 592.69 $ USD I paid to him the money by Money gram to the below details :
Name: John Tailor
Address: Los Angeles
City: California
Zip Code: 9044
Country: United State

After payment i checked with him if he received or not , ho told me yes he received then ho told me will be shipping by DHL but when he provide me the link with number tracking it was for another company named Allshores Logistic services
he send to me the link for tracking my order through the below links & The Tracking No.1477806420
I following the path of my order finally today he contact with he told me your order hold you have to pay 250$ to the agent who will be cleared my order and he told me please pay to this information by MoneyGram to the below information
Name: Jhon K Peter
Address: 121 broad
City: Nairobi
State: Nairobi
Country: Kenya
he told me pay for this person after that he will release your order and delivery and he told me the money 90% refundable.
after that's when i checked the path of my tracking i find the items increase ipohne 7 5 pieces
when I ask him he told me there is mistake from our staff to change the invoice so when you received the which is extra phone return to us again or sell the iphone then send to me again the money

then i told him i will not pat any more as per the previous conversation he told me you will not pay any money extra only for shipping cost 40$ will be delivery door to door to my door home
finally he assist from me to pay 250$ as tax and insurance for that's agent to release my order

when i told him I will escalated to complain he told me go ahead and he have any option only pay 250$ as fee again scammer fraud

Already I opened Dispute ticket I am waiting from Alibaba clear my issues and how will protect me "buyer" Against scammers who call themselves Gold supplier

pp52
11/2/16

received fake, no service, no communication, money gone...

pennyg17
10/29/16

Alibaba introduced me to a chinese company (oriemac) that dealt with waste paper recycling for my business in Sydney NSW. Once the company sent me a shoddy replica in pieces unable to work, Alibaba decided that the seller was in the right. I have lost over $19500 and cannot do a thing about it. Trade assurance means nothing. Alibaba are responsible for my loss all the way to Jack Ma.

137 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question