Review of Alibaba.com

rainierl
8/18/17

Member Since: Feb,2014
Posted 18 Aug 2017 06:52
Seller keeps telling me tht my package will arrrived next week without a tracking number. I never received that I've ordered.

Western Union Payment Information:
FIRST NAME : Shengfei
Last name(Surname):Wei
CITY: SHENZHEN
PROVINCE: GUANGDONG
COUNTRY: CHINA
ZIPCODE: 518000
Tel:0086-13269674003
Add: 2/F Block 1,Wanjun Commercial Bldg,Baoxing Road West,Baoan District Shenzhen,China

khadyt
8/16/17

They "closed" a transaction then asked for my ID , bank statements and pics of credit cards. They refunded my money, however o have gut feelings that something is not right.
For their defense, i bought items there before without any issue.

nikkib58
8/15/17

i purchased 3 shirts and only received 1 shirt. ive contacted the seller and he informed me that my shirts were on its way, but i never received my last 2 shirts. i contacted the seller a couple of times and he never responded. i did the live chat and they did nothing. so now im out my money and my shirts. dont buy from alibaba! you just dont know if you will be scammed out your money or not.

hellsa1

Company
Hunan Original-Tech Co., Ltd
Adress
3205, Bldg. 2, Fujishiji Garden, Purui Road, Wangcheng Dist. Changsha Hunan CN

This $#*! company be very carefull with out there. They write all cnc aluminum reels but send you wrong reels and plastic ones. They never answear back with wrong busdniess and theres friend contact you and said my friend was new. So this $#*! company gona stole your money to

kwabenan
8/13/17

Alibaba took money from my mastercard and never shipped me the goods. when i contact them through their chat site, They refuse to refund my money into my credit card.Everybody should be carefull. Alibaba is a scam

giannosk
8/13/17

They are TOTALLY unprofessional ! I was order and paid immediately 21 pieces of lighting boxes and I was waiting more than 3 months to send them to me and on our email conversation they said that i would have them with in 20 days, after a lot of emails from me finally they sent them, when the boxes arrived where very bad quality and without the appropriate equipments in order to install them!! I have payed more than 1000 euros to buy them on 16/04/16 and I am still waiting from them to send me the stuffs!nobody cares about the customer only for the money.

alexg160
8/11/17

NEVER BUY GOODS FROM FOSHAN SODO DECORATIVE MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO,.LTD
Absolutely not acceptable quality of order not match to sample received
Julie (Skype ID Julie.zhangyan1) is not honest sales person

screwedc
8/11/17

Mega Impex of Pakistan sent me my order two months late. After they received my payment in full, Haroon Amjad, tried changing the price and said he would lose his job if I didn't pay more. He then lied about the shipping dates multiple times. There were other things that he lied about, but I won't waste your time. To cut to the chase, when I received my product, I was very disappointed. The jeans were not 100%denim as advertised. They were not the right wash, nor were they the right style. I ordered flares and received skinny jeans. When I filed my complaint on Alibaba, they responded and said that they would give me two business days to show more evidence that I did not receive what I was promised. They ended up closing the complaint after only one day! I was going to upload more evidence today but they prematurely closed the case. Do not trust Gold Supplier status. It just means that they actually are a company; Alibaba will not help you when you get screwed. Mega-Impex of Pakistan is not to be trusted and frankly, neither is Alibaba. (I had tried searching reviews for this company prior to sending them a payment but could not find anything- it's because Yelp and Google Reviews don't seem to allow you to review a Pakistani company).

karinec1
8/7/17

STARTED WITH SHIPPING COST AT 180.00 USD FOR PALLET OF 194 KLIOS AND WAS CHARGE TO GET BILL OF LADING FUEL SURCHARGE AND DEAVANING FEES OF 160.00 USD FOR A TOTAL OF 340.00 USD FOR A 194 KILOS BY TIME WORLD EXPRESS LTD (TOTAL RIP OFF) HAPPY LIFE SHA.FTING THE PLA.NET

M.A.D.E IN C.H.I.N.A

bahaa3
8/4/17

I bought $2000 worth of LED rope lights to test one of the suppliers on Alibaba.
They claimed they are the manufacturer, found out they were not.
They shipped me the cheapest close out+ damage goods they could find and when it came to using the Alibaba's "trade assurance", found out it is nothing but empty promises.
Stay away from Alibaba and it's claim of trade assurance.

ailw
8/4/17

If any company is looking for plastic or rubber product in Alibaba.
Don't contact this company, they'll steal your product and package design and show them and sell them to other companies.
We're one of the victims.

dana1021
8/2/17

I got scammed about three years ago on alibaba.com website has alot of scammers on it I tried to buy some cologne scammers even had a fake price list all set up I was new so I trusted this site but after I transferred my money I knew I got scammed this website should be put out of business the whole site are full of frauds

ivanv7
7/28/17

when ordering from this website there is a scam procedure being put into place: which consists of requesting sensitive payment information in order to be able to verify the identity of the customer in question such as: bank statement,driver's license,back and front of credit card,by having this information to hand they can use the card everywhere that they want at the customer's expense without the customer's consent,not forgetting that this information can fall into third parties hands(unknown people)among other fraudsters for example or criminals, this is what china is all about, DO NOT GIVE OUT SENSITIVE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY ON CHINESE WEBSITES,IF THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN REQUESTED REPORT THIS TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES,TOGETHER WE CAN COMBAT FRAUD AND SHUT DOWN ALL OF THESE MALICIOUS WEBSITES,AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL THAT THEY WANT IS TO STEAL

Tip for consumers: go better to amazon at least the payment information is very well protected

mustapham1
7/24/17

aliexpress stole my money.i bought a cellphone,it was a garbage ,was not unlocked,like they said,looks reel in the pictures,i send it back to the seller and i didn't receive my money back..i contact customer service many time ,but every time they lie and said that they gonna help me in two days but never had a answer from them.its to much to give them 1 star

stuartw45
7/21/17

Ordered a Gopro Hero 5 alloy casing from Ju-Bo's Town on Alibaba. They asked to be paid direct by Paypal which I did. They sent the wrong item, nothing like the one they advertised.

I advised the seller of this...nothing. I have mailed multiple times ...Nothing, Nil, Nada Zilch, simply no response, 2 months later I have given up. Alibaba wont do anything, their customer service live chat is total shat, they don't understand basic English, and just keep repeating 'they are there to help'

I will never again buy from this scam site, with their scam sellers, Ebay all day for me.

Stuart

mohana11
7/19/17

Dont buy from SZ Yuan Tai Whole Furniture Productioncompany.
The show us a model of shop cabinet and we agreed on picture and after its done was completely different. we said we want exactly as picture so they made as picture n they show us the pictures...was ok, when the items arrived we found out there is no front doors for the cabinet and they claim that the drawing they sent after I paid didnt have front glass...I never thought they draw front glass in drawings...and the payment was in picture...be aware that Alibaba closed the case n we had to thraw away cabinets costed us 8000$ in garbage as our shop should have front glass and the companies in my country refused to adjust it for cheap .
Alibaba the trust thing is alie...they will just go for the company cuz they r golden supplier and they pay monthly fees and they dont wanna lose their customers.
DONT BELIEVE ALIBABA WILL PROTECT YOU IF you get scamed by their customers.

claryp
7/14/17

They have Fake photos copied from other site and false description of their products, they dont feel bad trying to sell something that is not the same product at what they have on their website and the description is definitely all lies , just to make a sale they will lie and not feel guilty about it at all, and when the products arrived, you will get a shocked of your life , it doesnt look anything like the photo on their website and the description is all a lie and false, and I reported them on Alibaba for misleading and deception and they didnt do anything not even a respond on saying they will look into it, I asked them to explained why did you send me a product that is different from the product I originally ordered and they said oh we dont know its the manufacturing company's fault OMG I was so mad, and to get some money back from them is like drawing blood from a stone, never again, so many Alibaba suppliers does this kind of dishonest transactions wasting your, money, time and energy , amazing how they can get away with this kind of dishonest behaviour .Bad Karma to all of them . taking advantage of Good honest hard working people

keving149
7/5/17

This number+93 78 543 5248 this guy is really fake ..please don't send any money to this guy or purchase anything from him or Alibaba.com ..this site is fake ..I lost my money with this guy..he would be telling its 100%trade assurance I give you and I will refund your money If you didn't get the product .by this fuucker doesn't and this site is a $#*!..please don't ever buy here.

robj45
7/5/17

They lie and give you product that does not work and is different than what you ordered. I ordered manual donut machines and it took over 2 months to get them and when I did get them they where different and did not work.
Sophie Sun is the person total lies from day 1... after they got payment

jerryj52
6/30/17

there is a company namens ADI CHANDRA from Indonesien with a branch in branch in Malaysia. After this company was Detected in there crime activity's and is deleted by Alibaba, this company always register them self again under different name. The "supplier" call himself shino matawa or Shinoko Meditech. So VERY careful, if you have to do with this "Company" TAKE CARE, if this company is from Indonesien with a branch in Malaysia or in Malaysia with a branch in Indonesia!!

mauricea9
6/29/17

Do u think that i may send alibaba money on western union. And he just takes it and doesn't send me the item ?? And what about the quality of computer hardwares and stuff ?? If not any other website ?? Please respond on maurice.arida66@gmail.com or whatsapp +96171752124

johns1812
6/28/17

Alibaba protection is a joke. So convoluted, Links don't work, inhouse review none existante. All PR with no result. Blew my $42. I've been to china and liked the place but this lot are just plain crooks.

olivera17
6/27/17

bought a food van off Bill Li of Henan Honlu Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. total ripoff. van is falling apart already after it was sent to the US which considering I live in new zealand is impressive in its stupidity. dont trust this scam artist or alibaba YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF...

jessicas259
6/26/17

I ordered and paid for an item made by Running Fun Toys in early April. I was told that the item would take just 1 week to make and another 3 for shipment. The first deadline was missed because of a 'busy factory', the second deadline was missed because they were 'waiting for delivery of the material'; when finally 2 months after payment was made, the 3rd deadline was missed; I demanded my money back. This has been a totally frustrating waste of time.

Tip for consumers: Take out Alibaba insurance cover.

johnc765
6/25/17

I put an order in with alibaba and never got it.. I sent them many emails and all they do is give me BS.. Do not waste your money with them

Helpful answer

Nothing you can do i was ripped off and alibaba wont help you i suggest that you have learnt a lesson dont trust Chinese companies more rip offs then good stories

By Brad K. on 9/27/15

definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back

By yvonne s. on 1/8/15
Helpful answer

Bruce L. said it perfectly Alibaba will connect you with alot of vendors but it's up to you to verify their professionalism.

By Robert C. on 8/26/15
Helpful answer

There are more reliable sources to buy from at other proven online retail stores, and with more buyer protections than Alibaba will offer. I'm not familiar with what's available to you from Ghana, but my choice would be direct from a brand name manufacturer like Apple, Dell, HP, etc. or a place like Amazon, etc. If the seller you are considering is from China, DON'T BUY at any price unless you can afford to waste much time and all the money you send. Only if you have irrefutable proof that a China source is reliable and practices fair and honest fulfillment should you even consider buying from China through Alibaba. ALWAYS USE PAYPAL, if you pay the seller IN FULL their dispute process/policy protects you should you not get what you bargained for. Good luck with fulfilling your need.

By Bruce L. on 10/15/15
Helpful answer

Hi Bud, this is Echo from Alibaba Customer Service. I checked the name you provided and this supplier came up:http://vuidding.en.alibaba.com/. If this is the supplier you are referring to, please click the following link to get live chat service from our service consultants:http://service.alibaba.com/buyer/contact_us.htm. They will check out the reputation of this supplier for you and provide you with some safe trading tips. Have a nice day!

By Jeff W. [Alibaba.com Rep] on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

If reading the reviews does not answer your question then nothing I say will have any effect at all on what you think. If you have read these reviews and you buy from this website then you must want to lose all your money, therefore it would be a better idea to give it to a worthwhile charity

By Alfred S. on 9/5/15
Helpful answer

Hi Francois I have purchased several expensive items via Alibaba but the minute I raised a dispute when I was swindled of over $4500 by Echo Yang from Mega Beauty they didn't want to know. Firstly their complaints webpage is very hard to access. Secondly there is no email address or phone number to speak to a human being. I eventually provided them with a mountain of evidence of the swindle, they agreed with me but were unable to do anything about it. As a result they said they would display the complaint on their mini website for 3 months. No one sees this mini website and they didn't put it on at all. Mega Beauty added golden supplier stars to the Alibaba website every few weeks. The gold supplier status is not regulated. In fact the more stars they display the more money they have to pay Alibaba. They are supposed to gain golden supplier status every year. I wouldn't advise buying ant expensive item from them. They are not interested in the buying customer but just asking money from your transaction and the false gold supplier status payments and commission they get from the seller. Good luck with your complaint, but I firmly believe Alibaba do not care and will do very little to assist you. Never pay through their website as I believe it's also a con. U should name and shame the seller, its the only satisfaction you may get.

By Carol M. on 7/10/15
Helpful answer

Do not trust any company on Albaba you will be ripped off they have nothing in place to guarantee you are dealing with a proper company

By Brad K. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Look at how long they have been registered and what their rating is. Anything less then 96 percent is normally not a good sign. But also read the negative feedback to make sure that its not just a case of sour grapes on the part of customers. The negative feedback gives u a good indication of what the problem may be with a prospective seller. cheers

By trumphet b. on 12/9/15
Helpful answer

Yes, but you have to buy that "safe" assurance & $1,000 USD is the minimum purchase to qualify. As for wiring money... It's a bad idea unless you have a strong record & relationship with the vendor... regardless of whether the purchase is domestic or international. It all comes down to ALIBABA being there in the front fighting for you or not. 98.9999% of the time it's NOT!! Try and find ONE testimony where Alibaba is praised for a documented rescue of a purchase transaction Yes, but you have to buy that "safe" assurance & $1,000 USD is the minimum purchase to qualify. As for wiring money... It's a bad idea unless you have a strong record & relationship with the vendor... regardless of whether the purchase is domestic or international. It all comes down to ALIBABA being there in the front fighting for you or not. 98.9999% of the time it's NOT!! Try to find a documented testimony of a purchase transaction that was covered by "Trade Assurance" that went bad and Alibaba took the initiative to correct the failed transaction to the satisfaction if the buyer. JUST ONE DOCUMENTED TESTIMONY!!

By Bruce L. on 8/17/15
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other customers.

50 Photos for Alibaba.com