Review of Alibaba.com

Hangzhou, China
Tel: 42.118.1465485

earnesth14
6/22/17

I Order products from this Company and as of TODAY ,I'm having a hard time getting my Refund on my cancel order. if you're thinking about doing Business with Company . Please go the other way ... it's a Scam! Run! Run ! AND Run ! They will not give your Money Back !!!!

khandakara
6/19/17

The product are low quality, they something and deliver different thing. Its a complete scam, do not trust them. They will do anything to sell you the product but once you try to return it they will charge you double.

lilliank17
6/17/17

Alibaba gives emails out to other fake scam companies and gets money. www.tobuy-cn.com is an scam company that you should stay away from. BE CARFUL. For many years they have been getting money the same way each time. They have a very believable website and targets American/Canadian people.

mmmmf1
6/9/17

Crap products, and trade assurance is worse than bad.. all up a terrible experience made worse by pretend buyer protection.

leen151
6/7/17

I'm assuming trade assurance means you purchase a product as advertised and you will receive that product as advertised in working condition, well, this has not been my case. I recently purchased an item and used Alipay for the payment process. After receiving the defective item I filed a dispute with them, also providing visual proof the item was defective, yet the money was released to the seller. It will be my very last purchase using Alibaba. The products, as a rule, are extremely poor quality. Never forget you get what you pay for.

elaineg44
6/5/17

This site is the worst site ever , do not purchase furniture are any the sorts , Suppliers do not tell you the truth about when your goods arrive to Uk port the high charges you get when they offer you cheap freight and that will occur very high charges when goods arrive in the uk
Tax Hanling charges ( THC) will cost you around ) £363 . 30
Document charges that should be £25 will cost you £ 105
Currency adjustment factor (CAF)will be £354
And overseas custom is £75
Port security charges £7.00
Notify on arrival £3.50
And it doesn't stop there customs fees and vat need to added and it depends on your goods

Suppliers in China is the most wicked people ever
They want the sales offer Cheap freight not informing customers that they have agreement with agents to charge high fees on arrival destination

Please remember to check what you will have to pay before purchasing goods

yasirm2
6/4/17

Alibaba is the worst site ever met in my life. I ordered a product received product was so bad. I returned the goods back to the supplier, as he told me he will refund once he gets the goods.but he didn't. I complained in Alibaba with all documents and communication evidence. Alibaba, at last, says your complaint is not genuine, so it's closed. you cannot contact Alibaba team to describe your experience and all.. its a fake site. dont trust and buy from it.

chayac
6/1/17

Such china market sites are still remaining a lottery with sometimes wrong descriptions or the goods that simply dont come. But lately they really improved the service - all the parts of it, such as delivery and refunds especially.

nasi65
6/1/17

Great experience shopping with Ali baba ...lower princes good clothing and freindly wholesalers, never returned an order back or have my orders lost or damaged

ralphd26
5/25/17

I purchased a router bit that was advertised as being suitable for cutting a slot for a woodworking biscuit. Biscuits are 4mm thick, however the router bit only cuts a 2mm slot, obviously useless for what it is advertised for. Yes you can do 2 cuts to get to 4mm but that all takes time & negates the advantage.
The seller didn't reply to my last message where I pointed out the discrepancy & Aliexpress could care less. They also don't use Paypal who are very good at refunding for dodgy purchases. My advise is to use Banggood or Ebay for who both have similar or same products/prices & who both use Paypal.

tnyt
5/22/17

Paid first order just to see how it goes. Supplier was Kingway Industry Co.,ltd. 10 years Gold supplier, having so called supplier assessments as well, after 3 days of payment confirmation, did not hear any thing. On contacting again, supplier added the fake DHL tracking number to the order,

Decided to open the dispute, just one day after the dispute my account got deactivated, contacted alibaba copy paste people which they call support, they asked for my driving license as ID and other information, which I provided, and was told me my account may be activated in 3 or 4 days, Contacted after wards for at least 3 more times, spent hours explaining every thing in details, but all in vain its been more than 2 weeks, did not hear anything from them.

In the meantime, supplier sent me original tracking on message, after few days got my items, the items are not as per description, few of them are not even in working condition, sold to couple of my clients without doing my testing, because I was of the impression at least I am getting what I paid for, but I was wrong here as well , customers are demanding the return of their money. Added the same detail to my order dispute, no response for that either.

I wish I could give less than 1 star to this fake and SCAM company and the suppliers they have listed..

Tip for consumers: Please stay away if you dont want to ruin your reputation with your clients and loose your money as well.

ankitk10
5/19/17

Alibaba is fake or hacked somewhat.....it doesn't provide good product, it doesn't response if you already pay monkey for any product....they will not give you your booked product if you already paid for it by net banking.....it is fraud site

adrinehs
5/19/17

this is the most dysfunctional and awful wedsite I have ever worked with. I emailed the supplier for 8 times and no one answers. Shame on all American businesses who take their business to china. We can make everything in our country with high quality and customer service. we don't have to suffer from Chinese dysfunctional website and their horrible customer service if our business owners were not greedy.

hafsanah
5/15/17

Don't ever buy anything from this guy https://congshutrading.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8443394.0.0.4BJjwg he's a liar. I bought from him a a lot of lipsticks for $100 and I didn't receive them. He says he did but he didn't.

justinb130
5/12/17

I'm very happy to find ASTOUCH technology from alibaba, they provide very good quality products, and deliver in time.
it's very outstanding manufacture in china.

rupendrag
5/10/17

I ordered some magnetic android and Iphone charger cable .I ordered 200 pcs .I got only 197 pcs .Two package was empty and one was missing .I contact to supplier but i didn't get good reply .
Thanks

janithb
5/9/17

I'm very lucky to have Astouch technology as my best supplier in china, very good service and good quality product, i highly recommend their company!

sevena2
5/3/17

If you're in the US, don't even THINK of using this company. They will screw up every way they can. We were with them for 2 years and each and every order had serious issues. Items were made wrong, arrived damaged, took forever, shipping was astronomical; we had 3 representatives, each worse than the next, pricing was schizophrenic and customer service? Dispute resolution? Any type of helpfulness? Not a chance. One batch of items that were unusable because they not only lacked hardware but lacked the countersunk holes to put the hardware in was dealt with like this: "go buy a drill and fix them yourself". After the last shipment arrived 5 months after it was ordered, to the wrong address and broken, they simply stopped answering our emails. Don't think Alibaba will assist either- they demand to be paid via Paypal and direct wire transfer. Of course!

pierrec8
4/28/17

I bought many products from China. Not only the quality is really under what you could buy in Europe even made in China, but there is absolutely no customer service nor real guarantee. I purchased a intercom with camera. One of the devices doesn't work properly any more. The seller doesn't reply any more and Alibaba say they are not responsible for their sellers. So my product is F....
This is my seller:

Fred Lv
Shenzhen FDL technology co.,ltd

Thanks
Pierre

sylviad21
4/27/17

I ordered a skin tag removal machine from Guangzhou Auro Beauty Equipment Co., Ltd. I asked that they send just one as a sample order. The response was quick and my order came in just under two weeks. I am very happy with the service from them as well as from Alibaba. I would use them again. Please remember that this is a site for wholesalers so it is not like Amazon. There are methods for ordering. Go to Reddit and look up Alibaba and get tips from many users on how to order things for personal use.

harmans5
4/21/17

I ordered kids lego but once they realized I am American customer, they didn't reply for my mail. Then I provided all evidences but they took care of their seller not buyer. This was incomplete set

eliyahun
4/21/17

The order I received was absolutely not as declared. The seller admitted to this fact. I approved pictures and videos proving the order is not as declared. However AliExpress (AliThief) closed both the dispute and the appeal as invalid. They absolutely do not care about customers evidences. Once you payed them - you will never see your money back even if you received absolutely NOT what you payed for.

cherylr47
4/6/17

I am an Esthetician from California, and ordered a Hydra Facial Machine. It was delivered, but did not work. I was in contact with the Sales Representative, Yumi, She had me send a video so she could see the problem, and agreed that there was a malfunction. After sending the video, I never heard from her again, as a matter of fact, she deleted her email address so I was not able to contact her. This is a fraudulent site. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY PRODUCTS. IT IS A SCAM!!!

sonnyb12
4/6/17

I totally enjoyed the experience truly and look forward to returning with my son for his helmet for fitting the service man and salesman both were in great spirits and were able to answer all my questions the only thing i fear is the work i need to do to purchase a bike for my girlfriend and myself now lol don't worry world ill figure it out unless you would like to make donations then hit me up at facebook sonny brown Toronto lol much appreciated haha

tzlazerl
4/4/17

Anything that comes from China is crap. Whatever it is, there is a good chance they stole it from somebody or bootleg it from another honest company. Just remember, if its made in China never trust it!!!!!!!!!

160 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/9/16
on 12/9/15
on 11/5/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other customers.

50 Photos for Alibaba.com