Review of Made-in-China

Made-in-China reviews

Block A, Software Building, No. 9, Xinghuo Road, Nanjing New & High Technology Industry Development
Nanjing, Jiangsu 210061, China
Tel: +86-25-6667 0000

edwardr143
7/20/18

The experience was just not bad. I was expecting more faculty from them but a very little satisfaction of their service. They need to upgrade themselves to compete. Wish you good luck

dakotal4
3/17/18

I sent $998.00 to Yuchang Yili Machinery co. LTD for farm implement. They continue to deny receipt of my money and refused to sent my paid implement. I complained to Made-in-China customer service people which they have ignored my inquiry.
Bottom line, after 3 months of frustrating struggle Made-in-China and it's product provider, Yuchang Yili Machinery are proved to me as scam and fraudulent. I learned my lesson on dealing with Chinese. Be warned!

Response from Fanny Z., Made-in-China Representative
To avoid misunderstanding and provide better support for our members, Made-in-China.com have a professional team to handle complaints of trade dispute :http://sourcing.made-in-china.com/complaint/
ashleyc57
5/29/15

This is an alert to everyone who in search comes across http://www.made-in-china.com/
this is a 100% fraud website.
All business contacting you through this website are bunch of theives which will respond to you and then even provide you design or artwork until you make the payment and then disappear.
You make contact to the dispute section (dispute3@made-in-china.com), and they simply ignore you and refer you to the china business council.
If you are also a journalist looking for further proof and like a chat call me on 0432210371.Ash

Again just be aware, don't lose your money in http://www.made-in-china.com/

Response from Fanny Z., Made-in-China Representative
I am from Made-in-China.com ,i want to explain how dose this website work. Please kindly understand that Made-in-China.com is a B2B website for global buyers to source Chinese products and Chinese suppliers. To become a Gold Supplier, members must pass a verification conducted by a third party agency. The verification process enables Made-in-china.com to confirm that the business is legally registered in its region. However, this verification cannot guarantee the integrity of the business or the quality of goods listed by the seller. Therefore, we strongly recommend you apply our secured trading service. With our payment protection services, we can help you track your order and provide a refund in case of a dispute. If you want to know more about a specific company , please tell us the exact company name of the supplier on our live chat support .
rec19
11/2/14

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MADE-IN-CHINA.COM it is a scam/fraud in particular with: Saint Kay Christmas Arts & Crafts (HK) Co., Ltd. Address: No. 21 Guangming Road, Liwu Industrial Zone, Qiaotou town, Dongguan, China OR: 192 gongyeyuan ,ningbo city, zhejiang province, China Zip Code: 523500 Telephone: 86-769-81082983 Mobile: 86-13829111345 Fax: 86-769-81082982 Contact Person: Ms. Belinda Wu Showroom: http://saintkayltd.en.made-in-china.com email: wwselller@sina.com They have their stuff listed on numerous other chinese websites. I spoke with a Monica. Told me could only pay via bank deposit - would not except paypal. Since payment no one answers my emails. Since made-in-china is trying to look legitimate then why unlike amazon and eBay they don't have customer reviews and rating system. So before buying you can see what other sellers experiences were like. It seems the reason for this is made-in-china are aware of this and happy for this to go on as long as they get paid. don't bother with made-in-china. unless you go to china meet the people face to face. know you are dealing with a legitimate business or know someone through word of mouth.

Response from Fanny Z., Made-in-China Representative
I am from Made-in-China.com ,i want to explain how dose this website work.

To become a Gold Supplier of made-in-china.com, members must pass a verification conducted by a third party agency. The verification process enables Made-in-china.com to confirm that the business is legally registered in its region. However, this verification cannot guarantee the integrity of the business or the quality of goods listed by the seller. Therefore, we strongly recommend you apply our secured trading service. With our payment protection services, we can help you track your order and provide a refund in case of a dispute. If you want to know more about a specific company , please tell us the exact company name of the supplier through www.made-in-china.com website live chat service.

By Fanny Z., Made-in-China Representative

By Fanny Z., Made-in-China Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Made-in-China staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Made-in-China