WPMU DEV

WPMU DEV has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 224 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WPMU DEV also ranks 1st among Script sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.7%

• While their product is great, their customer service and community attention is even better.
  • Most of their plugins are incredible but the best of the experience so far is the support team.

• Zero notifications of trial period ending, so no courtesy.
How would you rate WPMU DEV?

“I've used this service for several years now”

T W.
12/25/19

This service is great! I started using this service as soon as it was developed. I haven't been as keen on maintaining my website when Gutenberg first came on the scene, but I've revved back up and have been blessed to still have WPMUDEV holding down the fort in the background. The customer support has been awesome. They are always proficient at responding back when there's an issue, and they 're always keeping me apprised of how to resolve any scenario, even if it's not their issue.

“DO NOT HOST with them if you don't want a catastrophic loss of money and business!”

Gabor L.
1/26/20

Guys, be aware this company might delete your hosted sites in any minute. This just happened to me - they just deleted one of my sites hosted at them, a site under active development, without any warning and without any reason to do so. And while technically you can get the site back, you won't have a backup with the latest code status before the deletion. Effin ridiculous bunch of amateurs, a potential catastrophy for everyone hosting at/with them.

customer service (15) support team (16) customer support (6) wordpress plugins (7) great support (9) smush pro (5) patrick cohen (4) support staff (5) aditya shah (4) chat support (4) trial period (3) katya tsihotska (4)
larryp241
July 21st, 2019
It turned out to be more than I needed. I had trouble uninstalling, deactivating or deleting the program I installed. Will say that the support I received was absolutely stellar! Over and above... patient... and finally got the issue cleared up! Most excellent.

I'll consider them again in the future when I'm more experienced just because of the quality of the support!
rayj18
September 5th, 2015
Have been using WPNUDEV for a couple of years now. I'm no web developer or server admin guy so I do get confused at times with instalations and such even though I've been doing it for nigh on 20 years.
I had a slight problem in that I couldn't install a theme as it kept asking me to sign up (when I was already a member).
Put in a support ticked and it was responded to (with clarity) within a couple of hours - at the weekend! The problem was fixed in minutes.
Great support - thanks guys.
Highly recommended.
arialb
September 29th, 2015
We've been trying to find a solution for our website we're building and WPMU DEV seemed to have the tools we were looking for, but I couldn't be sure until I tried them. Unfortunately, they didn't have free versions of their plugins, so we had to purchase a subscription in order to get access to the plugin. I get it, but it's much easier to test before having to cough up the cash.

Unfortunately, what they had didn't fit our needs and my research got cut short. We had to go with another option. HOWEVER, the guys at WPMU DEV were very accommodating in cancelling our subscription with no questions asked.
frankg94
September 21st, 2016
Discovered WPMU DEV while looking for support with my first steps in WordPress Multisite. The membership of WPMU DEV offers huge value for your money. I have to admit, so far I only used their plugins. They have loads of them. The plugins for Multisite work like a dream. For me it made my start as a multisite user so much easier and better,
I also tried the 7 themes of WPMU DEV and their Theme builder. So far handling them is too difficult for me. Have to put more time in that, but that will come later on.
Finally, the support of WPNU DEV is excellent. Only negative side, it took some time. But the ability of the support contributor to explain everything and his tone of voice was excellent.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.
See more answers (2)

Hey Allen! Our products should work with any plugin or theme that follows the WordPress coding standards. For obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee a 100% compatibility with every product available in the market, but what we do guarantee is that if you ever experience any issues/conflicts with the page builder that you're using and our software, our support team will be right by your side to assist. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at contact@wpmudev.org or use our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Have a great day.

By Timothy B.,

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B.,

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B.,

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

Gear up with powerful WordPress plugins, easy drag and drop theme editing and 24/7 expert WordPress support.

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same.

timothyb38
Timothy B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WPMU DEV?

Have a question about WPMU DEV?