Review of WPMU DEV

james@incsub.com

3 reviews with 4 stars

frankg94
9/21/16

Discovered WPMU DEV while looking for support with my first steps in WordPress Multisite. The membership of WPMU DEV offers huge value for your money.I have to admit, so far I only used their plugins. They have loads of them. The plugins for Multisite work like a dream. For me it made my start as a multisite user so much easier and better,
I also tried the 7 themes of WPMU DEV and their Theme builder. So far handling them is too difficult for me. Have to put more time in that, but that will come later on.
Finally, the support of WPNU DEV is excellent. Only negative side, it took some time. But the ability of the support contributor to explain everything and his tone of voice was excellent.

arialb
9/29/15

We've been trying to find a solution for our website we're building and WPMU DEV seemed to have the tools we were looking for, but I couldn't be sure until I tried them. Unfortunately, they didn't have free versions of their plugins, so we had to purchase a subscription in order to get access to the plugin. I get it, but it's much easier to test before having to cough up the cash.

Unfortunately, what they had didn't fit our needs and my research got cut short. We had to go with another option. HOWEVER, the guys at WPMU DEV were very accommodating in cancelling our subscription with no questions asked.

rayj18
9/5/15

Have been using WPNUDEV for a couple of years now. I'm no web developer or server admin guy so I do get confused at times with instalations and such even though I've been doing it for nigh on 20 years.
I had a slight problem in that I couldn't install a theme as it kept asking me to sign up (when I was already a member).
Put in a support ticked and it was responded to (with clarity) within a couple of hours - at the weekend! The problem was fixed in minutes.
Great support - thanks guys.
Highly recommended.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

It can help, but you will need more than this. It is worth it just for the support that is not just limited to their products!

By Lambros S.

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WPMU DEV