Review of WPMU DEV

james@incsub.com

4 reviews with 4 stars

larryp241
7/21/19

It turned out to be more than I needed. I had trouble uninstalling, deactivating or deleting the program I installed. Will say that the support I received was absolutely stellar! Over and above....patient....and finally got the issue cleared up! Most excellent.

I'll consider them again in the future when I'm more experienced just because of the quality of the support!

frankg94
9/21/16

Discovered WPMU DEV while looking for support with my first steps in WordPress Multisite. The membership of WPMU DEV offers huge value for your money.I have to admit, so far I only used their plugins. They have loads of them. The plugins for Multisite work like a dream. For me it made my start as a multisite user so much easier and better,
I also tried the 7 themes of WPMU DEV and their Theme builder. So far handling them is too difficult for me. Have to put more time in that, but that will come later on.
Finally, the support of WPNU DEV is excellent. Only negative side, it took some time. But the ability of the support contributor to explain everything and his tone of voice was excellent.

arialb
9/29/15

We've been trying to find a solution for our website we're building and WPMU DEV seemed to have the tools we were looking for, but I couldn't be sure until I tried them. Unfortunately, they didn't have free versions of their plugins, so we had to purchase a subscription in order to get access to the plugin. I get it, but it's much easier to test before having to cough up the cash.

Unfortunately, what they had didn't fit our needs and my research got cut short. We had to go with another option. HOWEVER, the guys at WPMU DEV were very accommodating in cancelling our subscription with no questions asked.

rayj18
9/5/15

Have been using WPNUDEV for a couple of years now. I'm no web developer or server admin guy so I do get confused at times with instalations and such even though I've been doing it for nigh on 20 years.
I had a slight problem in that I couldn't install a theme as it kept asking me to sign up (when I was already a member).
Put in a support ticked and it was responded to (with clarity) within a couple of hours - at the weekend! The problem was fixed in minutes.
Great support - thanks guys.
Highly recommended.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV