Moz

Moz has a consumer rating of 4.32 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Moz also ranks 8th among SEO sites.

How would you rate Moz?

“I am glad that we have something like that”

Pragan D.
3/23/20

Probably all the tools you need to do SEO located here entirely on many levels. And it's ratings only confirms that topics, I am glad that we have something like that in our lifes. They also invented new search metrics with their help anyway entirely.

“Tried several of their services”

Alex M.
4/28/20

I have tried several of their services and cant say anything in particular. They are worse than Ahrefs of Semrush. MOZ is very popular and well known bot because of hight quality of their tools. More because of good marketing and posted researches.

pragand
March 23rd, 2020
zeeshana28
February 17th, 2020
Such a wonderful website where i found almost everything i was looking for from blogs business fashion.;-) thanks so much to have you jabber Jabber.
alexm1001
April 28th, 2020
sajiv
June 28th, 2020
There is no consistancy of the free review from moz, for example, i have compared mutiple sites, if you regularly check them, the DA comes down. For example one of my sites have linking domains 48 and DA-11 after a month now it have linking domains 69 and DA came donwn to 10. All these domains linking are with da 50+, how come the rank came down. While alexa is roaming around a fixed number since about six months. One day it go up by 1000, the next couple of days it goes down by 50,100, and so. After few days it goes up. Ultimately if we check an average rating it stands same.
So what i reccomend is relay in google webmaster guidelines, not go and pay for these fake ranking mechanisms/tools. Please understand your hair is brown or black is just because it is so, not because somebody see it as so.
vikramd6
March 12th, 2019
Great service! I'm happy to find your blog also. Very informative and supportive community! Thanks for your work!
rylans2
July 18th, 2017
A horrible company here. They get you going on a trial and then won't let you cancel. What a joke of a company.
dannyw46
May 19th, 2017
These guys are getting better all the time. I am often referring back to their work. Keep it up guys!
josephk66
June 28th, 2016
Moz is rather well known in the online marketing industry. They offer a few well known tools that digital marketers rely upon and they offer a lot of interesting information. Some of the articles you can find are really thought-provoking rather than repeating things put out by Google and other SERPs. Can really help you look at things from a different perspective, though you really need to already have some of the knowledge to connect the dots.
jaimes29
March 8th, 2016
I love SEO MOZ. It's really an informational site with unique thoughts.
dawns47
June 1st, 2016
Very back dated
kerrya13
September 17th, 2015
Nice Tools of set. Open Site Explorer is the best tool.
lornad4
April 13th, 2016
I'm not an SEO geek, a little knowledge of it may be. But because of seomoz, it has helped me understood how SEO works. It's really a great tool for those who are beginning to learn seo and social media marketing. Whatever need you may have as you go on the process, seomoz has it all.
michaelm184
May 11th, 2014
Went to one of their Mozcons, got treated to a couple of their employees talking about their sexual activities.
mikec204
February 16th, 2016
Moz is one of the greatest website out there when it comes to SEO. They have proven themselves through the past years and can highly be recommended for any kind of seo relationship.
maddyb2
October 4th, 2015
Only good topics and result oriented...
johng307
March 16th, 2016
SEO MOz now it Moz tool I have experience using the premium account for months and tried all the tools and they kept on innovating to be more effective SEO tools.
stevens48
May 23rd, 2013
Even though SEOmoz have great content on their site, I think their tools and subscription in general are overpriced. I found another tool called Webmeup that's just like Seomoz, but it lets you tracked a way larger number of the keywords. So, why don't SEOmoz do the same?
That's why - only 4 stars.
robertj105
November 17th, 2015
I'm using seomoz a lot and can say it's one of the best services on the market!
zeeshanj1
June 12th, 2016
This is awesome if you want to start SEO i recommended!
andyt19
June 15th, 2015
If it's SEO then it's SEOMoz. It's always been a trademark for SEO world. Almost everything you want to know about SEO is there. From beginners to intermediate, everything is here. Thumbs up guys! :)
seanp15
December 17th, 2013
"Update Yourself Everyday"
All professional SEO and Online Marketers need to know what changes are rolling in the industry. I would like to read all news and blogs from here and update myself.
alexb99
March 29th, 2015
I like this site, there design is simple yet elegant. Very straight forward!
joelm44
June 6th, 2013
I would be besides myself if i didn't have SEOMoz for all the latest in search engine marketing and optimization. Love this site.
ommyp
May 22nd, 2015
Seomoz provides the best information related to the seo and relevant terms
habbakukj
August 25th, 2011
One of the best SEO resource websites out there.

My complaints are that many SEO tools that you can find for free elsewhere on the Internet are not available for free use on seomoz, on their resource page Internet Marketing Handbook, even though they call it a "free resource page". It's only for paying members, even simple tools like checking keywords and other things. Definitely not impressed with that.

Even so, probably the main reason I love this site is their articles, community and blog. I've used their tools before, and my money is best spent elsewhere. Their tools aren't bad, but they aren't worth it for the price in my opinion.

www.oneussolutions.com

By ONEUS S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Moz staff and other customers.

Backed by the largest community of SEOs on the planet, Moz builds tools that make SEO, inbound marketing, link building, and content marketing easy. Start your free 30-day trial today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moz?

Have a question about Moz?