Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

leightonb4
9/30/19
Always great help both with my hosting, website and apps. I would and do recommend to anyone looking for the apps to help website and hosting
maryl879
9/29/19
Ashik was able to add a requested feature to the Hustle Pro plugin while we were in LiveChat! He added a customized code and then trained me on how to extend the customized code to fit different scenarios. Amazing!
peterr130
9/29/19
EXCELLENT BECAUSE:
- short to no wait time
- friendly and going the extra Mile
- patient and willing to listen
- offering insight and education

They must be training their support staff well - as they know what we all know: CUSTOMER SUPPORT is essential for any business, and it is expensive to provide - as often it take TIME to be with a customer and take him to where he would like to go.........and today, Katya did just that, with courtesy, expertise and patience!!

We are quick to complain - but let's give credit where credit is due! - just started to use WPMUDEV as a host, and thus far, VERY impressed with their totally user friendly interfaced - stay tuned!

Peter Reck
berndh3
9/26/19
Paul Pela did a fantastic job by solving 2 problems in our WordPress/WooCommerce page, he did explain about the way to solve the problem as well
martins336
9/11/19
I've been a member of WPMU for 5 years and I have never been let down by these guys. Always available 24/7 and really know their stuff
josej96
9/11/19
I had a problem, the images do not load when you are a guest and they have solved it remotely. They have been very kind.
jona139
9/11/19
I had a complicated wordpress/hosting issue from Godaddy and Neel at WPMU DEV resolved it in under 10 minutes, was very friendly, fast and knowledgeable!
tobiasj8
9/10/19
Had malware injected into my Javascript, I did not know where to begin and then remembered that I am a WMPU dev member, amazing service and really a platform to take into account when you are a WordPress developer. All the plugin are of top quality and I will remain a member as long as I have sites on WordPress!
rahmana3
9/8/19
Paul PelaTech Support Ninja WHO JUST helped our issue on Autublog. thanks a lot. cant thank them enough as they are the only WP support team we can relay on.
johnh2304
9/5/19
Support Agent, Katya Tsihotska, did an excellent job helping me through some sticking issues. I could not access my site after it was migrated. She found the culprit and got me back in the game! So grateful!
tommyc78
9/5/19
Love these guys and gals. I'm pretty tech savvy, especially with Wordpress, but whenever I run into a problem with my sites they are always there to help. I'm never bounced around from one support agent to the next, the person I talk to fixes my problems right away or troubleshoots absolutely everything in order for my site to work better than it previously did.

I had a problem transferring a site, they helped me in less than 5 minutes.

I had a problem where my theme was conflicting with Smush Pro, they fixed it right away.

I had a problem with a plugin, one they don't own, and they fixed it for me even though it wasn't theirs lol :)

I'm glad I took a chance on their plugins and services. I'll be a member for a while :)
pault385
9/3/19
I just got off a support chat with Sohag Ronjon Dey and it was wonderful. I always get a quick and speedy response to help me out when I contact them with a question.

My membership is worth it just for the support that is provided! Thanks!!!

Paul. Member since 2011!
walida13
9/3/19
Great Customer and Techincal Support - I had a Plugin issue that is conflicting with my Theme ! The Solved the Issue quickly!
luisap15
8/31/19
WPMU DEV's support was above and beyond. I had an issue with one of the form elements and it was due to a plugin that was conflicting with its functionality.They helped me solve my issue really fast. Thanks again!
timf270
8/31/19
Excellent support staff. Well thought out plugins. Easy updating with their Hub. I've had no issues for the last two years.
hadij2
Thanks, WPMU DEV,

I am proud that I am a member of your group.

My problem was about SEO and robots.txt and how to fix the problem with sitemap
theoy
8/31/19
Katya Tsihotska was a great help with configuring my web hosting to work alongside out initial email provider, which was quite complicated, but she took the time to listen to our issues and give the proper repsonses. Thanks so much!
eduardof31
8/29/19
The best WordPress service !!
Backup, security and more.
Support is the best part, any time of day or night, we have live support via chat!

I can't give up being a WPMDEV client!
gregb345
8/22/19
Nahid - Tech Support Hero NEED TO CHANGE THAT to "Nahid - Tech Super Hero". Almost all of the support team at WPMU DEV go the extra mile to meet your needs. If you have issue here and do not think you were taken care of "YOU" are likely the problem. I am always amazed at the level of service you receive here.
markn301
8/22/19
I have a small business and maintain my own website. And sometimes I do things I really shouldn't do -- because I'm not sure what I'm doing. Which is what happened today. I was trying something new and my whole site got messed up. BUT... I have WPMU DEV. So I immediately went to the live chat and Nahid was there right away. He calmly walked me through what to do so that within a few minutes my nightmare was over and I was back in business. Thank you, Nahid and WPMU DEV!!!

Tip for consumers: I have had had great experience with WPMU DEV.

neilb150
8/17/19
they are awesome at what they do service is more than excellent and would recommend them to anyone .....thanks Katya Tsihotska for your awesome support
sushil
8/15/19
I'm not a developer but rather an implementor and consultant, so sometimes I need help with theme modifications, trouble-shooting and applying custom CSS or even JS to my sites. I use their support around 6-times per month, sometimes it takes 30-60 minutes each time to solve an issue and this is included my membership - isn't this just beyond awesome??? Their plugins are nice as well, although I don't use them all, because for better alternatives. Those are the ones I use regularly on all of my sites: Smush Pro, Defender Pro, Forminator Pro (ok that one's free anyway) and sometimes SmartCrawl. I don't use Hummingbird, because I operate LiteSpeed servers and the LiteSpeed-plugin is much better than HB. I also heard that RankMath is better than SmartCrawl and Monster Insights better than their GoogleAnalytics+, so I will need some time for testing. For what I use and receive for my membership already I would say this is the most valuable membership I have ever used so far :) Keep up the good work!
marcia4
8/14/19
These guys and gals are AWESOME. Always there for me any time, night or day. And with great answers or great follow up, depending on my ridiculously complex my problem is -- and I do put them through a lot!!
amandap262
8/12/19
Was looking for help with an app for my website - Helped me find exactly what I needed in no time. Great help! Thanks so much!
luket46
8/11/19
They modernise website development. I moved from a big unhelpful site that blamed everything but it's own servers which sounds like 'Go Babby'. MPMU Dev runs dedicated hosting, but any issues you have, they go into the site (with permission) and they fix it for you. Absolute above and beyond customer service!

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV