Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

santoshs17
7/30/18

My Client site had developed a weird glitch that made the whole site unusable. WPMU DEV fixed that within minutes. Great people

bradc126
7/22/18

Every year I renew my WPMUdev membership because of the great plugins they make, but also because they have AWESOME chat support. Their help desk chat team are wordpress experts and always go the extra mile to help us out. Such great service!

nicolej100
5/30/18

First of all, you can't beat 24/7 support! I mean true 24/7 chat tech support. I've been with WPMU DEV for several years now and they always go above and beyond! Great group of folks and a great asset of tools they're always working to improve.

Tip for consumers: Speak to them like human beings..because they are. They are willing to work with you and help you out. I've had support issues to billing issues at some point or the other - and each time they worked with me to make sure things were sorted out.

saeedt1
4/30/18

fvgbtawbuhovwigvubofhbvhjdanm vhvabfrftgy rf8vcvqrbcewfcergnrhng hnetqefvtm xsmksc m sdm efvgbtawbuhovwigvubofhbvhjdanm vhvabfrftgy rf8vcvqrbcewfcergnrhng hnetqefvtm xsmksc m sdm e

michaeld624
4/19/18

The value is great, the service top notch! The support alone make the price worthwhile. I will be a customer for life!
Highly recommend.

eslams3
4/17/18

the one company in the world with very goood support i like it to much
if you are a paid member or not you will get the best

kailashr
kailash r.
4/5/18

can someone help me. my website https://hindish.com images are not showing after installing wp smushed.

jeremyp55
4/3/18

So many great premium WordPress plugins that work well together, and very helpful and responsive support.

moughitu
3/12/18

So far, amazing product and company! Very quick support and plugins are very good. Still on the free trial but I'm definitely going to buy as it'll make my life easier in the long run.

cesarc26
3/6/18

angelas105
3/5/18

Even apart from all of their great plugins and themes, the team at WPMU Dev are the most helpful and supportive bunch I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Time and again they have gone above and beyond, even writing snippets of code for me when I've had an issue with someone else's plugin or theme! I know you can download their stuff from other sites, but the reason I stay with them is for the outstanding Wordpress support that I've never been able to find anywhere else. Well worth every penny!

andreeaa3
2/27/18

I am quite new with WPMU DEV. But it feels I have been using their AMAZING tools and services like forever.
Fast support and comprehensive.
I am impressed so far!

maryf214
2/7/18

There are two types of companies I write reviews about: the ones I love and the ones I hate. Give me an awful experience, and I'm going to talk about it. Give me a great experience, and I'll talk about it even more. Over the past few days, I've been all over the web looking for places to talk about WPMU DEV. Why? Because I would be lost without them. I balked at the price tag and was a sure I would cancel after the trial period (which I kept track of myself, by the way). Then I had a reason to really need the support; they are the only people I've ever come across who will literally do whatever's needed to get and keep me up and running.It became crystal clear that though they're not perfect - no one is - WPMU DEV would be worth the price even if it only included the support. Add the plugins (admittedly buggy at times, but hey, they're free, and I've paid for way worse), the themes, the Upfront editor, the Academy, and other perks, and it's a bargain. So I guess that makes me a "sock puppet." It's funny how people who give a bad review so often have to accuse the positive reviews of being fake. Stand by your experience, and I'll stand by mine without accusing you of being a plant for the competition.

dereks67
12/25/17

WPMU DEV are thieves. Google around, you will find very many reports from real people (unlike the sock puppet accounts which praise them). Recently exposed for stealing the money of a company supporting a children's hospital. Avoid

zakia10
12/22/17

I am very happy with the plugins of WPMU. The customer service is great. Every problem will be solved and they think customer centric. For that reason it is a great company to do business with. Unfortunately we are using another appointment plugin because of our point of sale, but we have used Appointments+ for 2-3 years.

Keep going guys!!

sl465
12/19/17

Zero notifications of trial period ending, so no courtesy. HUGE monthly payment not worth services rendered. No invoices or receipts sent upon payment. They basically hope you will forget you signed up for a trial so they can charge you until you notice. They will not send you anything to indicate that you are being billed monthly and they will NOT refund you, but will send you oodles of sales emails. Lockin artists with sub par plugins and services. Most of them had script conflicts with my existing basic setup. Nag screens constantly. Stay away.. no run away..

Tip for consumers: Don't give them your CC# unless you are good at remembering and create a reminder for yourself to cancel at the end of trial or you will be charged a hefty monthly fee because they will NOT remind you...

stevej180
12/12/17

Been a paying customer of WPMUDEV for a few months now. As a beginner WP Developer and Agency, they have helped us so much with hours of input a month - support is always intelligent and patient - love you guys and gals!
Highly Recommended !!

Steve Jones - Start your Movement steve-jones.org

tamerh1
12/7/17

They are professional, and they have an incredible wp premium plugins, I believe if they can unit with elegant themes (divi) this will be a complete game changer for the php development history

silviav13
11/9/17

Most of their plugins are incredible but the best of the experience so far is the support team. Is such a wonder filling to have your back cover at all times!
Just loving it!

jamieb105
11/3/17

The title pretty much says it all.

Highly Recommended!!

Never been happier with a business decision like this before.

tonyh112
10/26/17

There is something different with this community. You get a lot of services that are truly making your wordpress site better, but even with all the plugins and possibilities, nothing can compare with the support team that is behind WPMU DEV. Can not recommend this enough. Worth every penny.

Tip for consumers: If you lack some knowledge in Wordpress, use this service!

blakew19
9/27/17

They are extremely slow to fix plugins if it is not one of their core plugins like Defender, Hummingbird, or Smush. You're better off canceling your subscription and hiring a developer to fix the bugs.

noahp19
9/25/17

I have only been a member for a couple of weeks but can hand on heart say that WPMU Dev is simply outstanding. I have had so much support and now been able to do things with my sites that would have taken me years or never to work out on my own. I cannot rate them highly enough.

Wajed and Adam worked very hard to get one particular CSS issue that I was struggling with, sorted out. I am very grateful to these two experts.

Tip for consumers: You simply must become a member

michaelr378
9/1/17

Thank you Ken!

You spent so much time helping me get to the bottom of my issue. I am so please with the level of attention I received.

oscard39
8/31/17

Ken,
I appreciate your help and patience with the issues I had. You are great my friend.
Oscar Dominguez

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

WPMU DEV?