WPMU DEV

WPMU DEV has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 239 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WPMU DEV also ranks 1st among Script sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.2%

• Their support team are amazing and really go the extra mile to help.
  • These guys are very customer service oriented and responsive.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WPMU DEV?

“Incredible support and they go the extra mile.”

Simon A.
8/18/20

I've had a great experience with WPMUDEV so far. Their support team are amazing and really go the extra mile to help. They've been able to sort out all types of different issues for me. I will say that I wish that some of their products like Forminator Pro would have less bugs but the team have been great and reporting these bugs and fixing them. Their hosting is awesome and just gets better. It's super fast and really well priced.

“DO NOT HOST with them if you don't want a catastrophic loss of money and business!”

Gabor L.
1/26/20

Guys, be aware this company might delete your hosted sites in any minute. This just happened to me - they just deleted one of my sites hosted at them, a site under active development, without any warning and without any reason to do so. And while technically you can get the site back, you won't have a backup with the latest code status before the deletion. Effin ridiculous bunch of amateurs, a potential catastrophy for everyone hosting at/with them.

support team (16) customer service (15)
simona89
August 18th, 2020

tw570
December 25th, 2019
This service is great! I started using this service as soon as it was developed. I haven't been as keen on maintaining my website when Gutenberg first came on the scene, but I've revved back up and have been blessed to still have WPMUDEV holding down the fort in the background. The customer support has been awesome. They are always proficient at responding back when there's an issue, and they 're always keeping me apprised of how to resolve any scenario, even if it's not their issue.
patp19
January 3rd, 2015
leightonb7
August 23rd, 2020
If these guys decided to sell bread I'd buy it. I have been using them close to a year and the has been the best investment yet. Their customer support is great and the plugins are incredibly handy. As a novice, I have been able to implement functions that I thought I needed a professional to do as well as solve problems with their support. Its always been good for me. Highly recommended.
frankej
January 16th, 2020
I received great service from Paul, once again you saved me a lot of time and hassle. Thanks so much! :) I would highly recommend this service to small business owners.
allanahp1
October 8th, 2020
I had a critical error from my plugin that crashed my entire WordPress site and admin portal. The support technician, Luis, was patient and thorough and was able to help me solve my problem promptly. He then provided an explanation of what went wrong and fixes I can try for next time. Great service experience!
georgel566
October 7th, 2020
They are, without any doubt, the best support service for WordPress in the world. I DO RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES!
noelg46
August 26th, 2020
It amazes me how keen they are to always help. I have been with them for going on three years and WPMUDEV has been my single best investment in my freelance business so far!
agneb1
October 11th, 2020
Extremely helpful support! Even though im a little uneducated, I got all the help I needed even if it took around 30 minutes. Extremely fast responses.

10/10 would recommend!
sukanyav5
October 8th, 2020
They are helping my life! I can't thank you enough! Always finding the solution and fix it perfectly for me, especially Sohag Dey! He is amazing!
clementf9
August 24th, 2020
I am WPMU DEV client for the plugins and recently started hosting our clients website on their new hosting platform, and it brought me peace of mind with everything integrated into one place.
rasmusb2
May 5th, 2020
I am very satisfied with the support given. Always helpful and very quick to come up with a solution that works.
phila121
August 25th, 2020
Sharif helped today and was very efficient and knowledgable. Each time we connect with them they know exactly what they are doing and are an important resource for our business! I would suggest them to any person in the Wordpress world.
dianem1170
August 20th, 2020
As I am a novice at online marketing, the "live chat" option has proved invaluable. The support providers are very patient with me and have helped me past all my website related problems. As I am relying entirely on my online presence to sell my products this is essential.
onk3
August 18th, 2020
The best support with great hosting services. They help with anything I need, even WordPress issues. I recommend
davidi184
February 17th, 2020
Every time there when you need an help, and always help you find the solution! Great job! Thanks
robertb3568
August 20th, 2020
You literally can't go wrong working with these guys. They will fish you out of any swamp and go above and beyond fixing issues. The don't give up and don't stop till they've guided you out of whatever fix you're in. And they're generous with their advice and guidance.
tonyq97
August 24th, 2020
I always receive great support from WPMU DEV. Today I was helped by Satwik and he was quick and very professional... Thank you!
rickyb149
September 17th, 2020
Support at WPMU DEV is outstanding. Always willing to help and so responsive. Understand the issue every time and go the extra mile to help. Support superstar Neer is particularly amazing.
delberty3
February 14th, 2020
Aditya has helped me several times. He's very patient and explains well what I need to know. He recently helped me setup the DNS to point my site to WPMU. Aditya Shah is very knowledgeable and wants to help.
timuru
October 8th, 2020
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Support von WPMU DEV. Es wurde mir wieder sehr schnell und unkompliziert bei einem Problem geholfen. Vielen Dank NEBU JOHN :)
robinb349
July 29th, 2019
WPMU support is the best. Very knowledgeable, professional and very easy to work with. They have helped me on numerous occasions.
gaborl4
January 26th, 2020

tonyr252
July 25th, 2019
I have WPMU DEV Pro, and I will likely use them for as long as I build and maintain websites.
I have the dashboard installed in approximately 75-80 sites across two separate accounts (one personal and one business).
I love their plugins, their blog posts, and their support. This is a great suite that I personally love.
There are a few people at work who claim some other options are better, but it's really hard for me to see their point. Their discretion is the only reason why we don't have hundreds of sites with WPMU DEV yet - but we're getting there ;)
nialll4
October 6th, 2018
Just wish I had come by this solution years ago! One of the truly must haves services! Free trial is a great idea and doesn't take long to work out that you should invest, as soon as you load the first site to the dashboard you see the power of what they can do.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.
See more answers (2)

Hey Allen! Our products should work with any plugin or theme that follows the WordPress coding standards. For obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee a 100% compatibility with every product available in the market, but what we do guarantee is that if you ever experience any issues/conflicts with the page builder that you're using and our software, our support team will be right by your side to assist. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at contact@wpmudev.org or use our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Have a great day.

By Timothy B.,

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B.,

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B.,

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

Gear up with powerful WordPress plugins, easy drag and drop theme editing and 24/7 expert WordPress support.

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same.

timothyb38
Timothy B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WPMU DEV?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about WPMU DEV?