Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

neilb150
8/17/19

they are awesome at what they do service is more than excellent and would recommend them to anyone .....thanks Katya Tsihotska for your awesome support

sushil
8/15/19

I'm not a developer but rather an implementor and consultant, so sometimes I need help with theme modifications, trouble-shooting and applying custom CSS or even JS to my sites. I use their support around 6-times per month, sometimes it takes 30-60 minutes each time to solve an issue and this is included my membership - isn't this just beyond awesome??? Their plugins are nice as well, although I don't use them all, because for better alternatives. Those are the ones I use regularly on all of my sites: Smush Pro, Defender Pro, Forminator Pro (ok that one's free anyway) and sometimes SmartCrawl. I don't use Hummingbird, because I operate LiteSpeed servers and the LiteSpeed-plugin is much better than HB. I also heard that RankMath is better than SmartCrawl and Monster Insights better than their GoogleAnalytics+, so I will need some time for testing. For what I use and receive for my membership already I would say this is the most valuable membership I have ever used so far :) Keep up the good work!

marcia4
8/14/19

These guys and gals are AWESOME. Always there for me any time, night or day. And with great answers or great follow up, depending on my ridiculously complex my problem is -- and I do put them through a lot!!

amandap262
8/12/19

Was looking for help with an app for my website - Helped me find exactly what I needed in no time. Great help! Thanks so much!

luket46
8/11/19

They modernise website development. I moved from a big unhelpful site that blamed everything but it's own servers which sounds like 'Go Babby'. MPMU Dev runs dedicated hosting, but any issues you have, they go into the site (with permission) and they fix it for you. Absolute above and beyond customer service!

nicob13
8/11/19

WPMU DEV's support is awesome. No matter what kind of WP issue you are having, they are there to back you up! Shout out to Patrick for helping me today!!!

jonathans452
8/8/19

I just LOVE the fact that I can ask them any sort of question, and 9/10 times they get the perfect answer quick and friendly. They go above and beyond in all areas of support, I love chatting with them and learning from them.

ryanc447
8/7/19

She seamlessly glided her way through all of my requests. other developers I asked seemed to shy away and the hard work, Katya smashed right through the obstacles with ease!

willw63
8/7/19

I have been using wp MU Dev for around 10 months, I love their support. The apps keep getting better and better and I am looking forward to what comes next.

davidh2072
8/6/19

Great software and any bits I don't understand I'm helped through by your support team.
Thanks again

jeffg388
8/5/19

An excellent hosting platform and set of wordpress plugins, now the mainstay of my new sites.
The support system is first rate, and the friendly team work hard to resolve any issues, which are usually due to my lack of knowledge, and nothing to do with their service

bartolommeoa
8/5/19

i want to thank you Shah for your kind support and assistance well served is a pleasure using WPMU DEV

laurentc7
8/5/19

Always easy to have wpmudev or wordpress question.
Really a big thanks to Sohag for his tips, useful tips and easy to understand !

davidz135
8/4/19

The most perfect support ever. Help with any matter... seems there are no limits to what they can help you with.

jamiek127
8/4/19

Having really good experiences with WPMU. The support is very helpful. Aditya Shah has really helped me today for example and i cannot be more satisfied overall.

richh92
8/2/19

We are new to the WPMUDEV environment, but it has to be said that their solution and support is great! The WPMUDEV dashboard is really easy to use and also quite powerful too. Furthermore, using the WordPress tools (e.g. SmushPro, Hummingbird, etc) are great, whats more is that if you get stuck and need guidance the WPMUDEV support team are their to help. The support is 10/10! I spoke with Aditya Shah and he has stepped me through various aspects of our website to help optimise - so thank you! I strongly recommend WPMUDEV to teams wanting a solution that provides a great development environment coupled with great support! Keep up the great work guys!

zahedulm
8/2/19

wpmu dev is awesome...i got the solution my every problem....the support agents very knowledgeable and help me a lot.

az126
7/31/19

Wow, the folks at WPMU DEV are super helpful and friendly. I purchased the pro version of Smush and received guided, friendly, patient and helpful support all along the way. I spoke with them several times after purchase and their staff was there with zero wait time. Patrick C was especially helpful. He was patient as I learned my way through the Smush Pro and explained all of its features, walked me through all of my hurdles and even explained that I received more product than I bargained for with my Pro Smush Plugin. I had no idea really what I was getting with my membership. I am forever grateful and a big fan. If this is what support is like just for a plugin, imagine the support and guidance I will receive with hosting. Thanks again guys, especially Patrick C (C stands for Canadian I think!).

amolg3
7/31/19

Whenever service is needed. WPMUDEV team is on their toe to help me. Every time they listen patiently and provide the right solution for my issues.

ivanm140
7/31/19

Plugins and support team is great and very profesional....Every question and problem they resolve :)

aungh1
7/31/19

Collection of useful plugins available.
Support is fantastic.
You should have WPMU DEV if you have wordpress website.

beaue4
7/30/19

WPMU is the best... super knowledgeable, fast, friendly and professional. They have really helped me out of a few jams. It's like having a WordPress mentor.

robinb349
7/29/19

WPMU support is the best. Very knowledgeable, professional and very easy to work with. They have helped me on numerous occasions.

ryanm405
7/27/19

Im always looking for companies that have great support 24/7. WPMU DEV has great support and they are fast at troubleshooting when things come up! I am excited about their Hosting plans as well.

paulk620
7/25/19

Can't rave enough about the support team. Punctual, professional and actually helpful. Support like this keeps me coming back!

Major shoutout to Paul Pela. Heard my concern and provided suggestions that were understandable and actionable. Well done.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV