This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

WigsWay.co.uk

WigsWay.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.99 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WigsWay.co.uk also ranks 121st among Wigs sites. The most common issues with WigsWay.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• They won't give you a return address just offered £10 refund.
  • The quality is very poor and customer service is even worse.
How would you rate WigsWay.co.uk?

“Beautiful and natural looking!”

sam N.
1/27/16

I purchased this wig in color 14H, and it is by far the best wig I have ever gotten in my entire life! The wig is comfortable, looks completely natural, and my own hair color blends perfectly. I've received so many compliments in the last 24 hours, it's very refreshing! The wig was a little shiny at first, but I used a little dry shampoo and that did the trick to matte it down. I was afraid of going with blonde because I usually have very dark hair, but it looks great!

“WARNING!!!!”

KRIS B.
5/30/16

Paid over 250 for a real human hair wig and got a synthetic mess that is not what I ordered.......can't get anyone to respond to my emails, can't get a phone number and it says you can chat with someone live, but you cannot. This is a scam!!!!! 5 days now trying to get someone to contact me and says you MAY get a full refund! I have ordered wigs form many sites, this one was the only one that will not respond and provide no service and no contact info. Would not order from here again.

return address (9) customer service (11) hair wig (8) this company (37) refund (42) uk company (4) scam artists (3) paypal (24) 3 weeks (3)
samn38
January 27th, 2016
irenem24
December 20th, 2014
Just received my wig, I will admit the colour is lovely but the style only bears a fleeting resemblance to the style I ordered, It is wearable with a lot of tweaking and it itches a little. I would not buy from this company again
edithp8
February 9th, 2015
This is the second time to buy wig from wigsway. The first time I am so satisfied, the color and style are the same as the picture. And I like it very much. So I buy again, but this time I am a little disappointed. The color is not I expect. So I contact the custom service and tell them my situation. They are so kind, they accept my return requirement. Now for a long time they receive my return wig and refund me full money. I think I will buy again from wigsway.
jeanp26
April 6th, 2015
It looks like a natural part on top. The only downside is that it doesn't last long. A bit too much hair but very very pretty. It is very natural looking. For this much money and the fact that I take good care of it I would think it would last a year. But I probably will buy this again just shell out the extra money to buy more often.
claired22
September 2nd, 2015
This is a gorgeous wig had a lot of compliments; great color and not to long. Really looks natural. I found this wig to have issues with the following, it maybe only me but I have purchased 3 so far and its pretty consistent; size larger than other average size, the cap front by ear way too bulky really needs to be reduced makes the sides stick out-use hair pins to keep them down which can be uncomfortable sometimes. Purchased 4 and will buy again.
krisb43
May 30th, 2016
wendyi6
January 28th, 2016
I ordered a wig for my mum , going by the photograph it was a perfect style and colour !
When it arrived it was nothing like what I had ordered .. At first they said I could return it for a refund then the e- mails started and went on and on .they had no intention of refunding the full amount !
Just £12 !!
Not a good company .
peggyp12
January 13th, 2015
Although the wig is very pretty, the color I chose had too much shine--in my opinion--to look natural on me. Otherwise, it is a very nice wig. I am exchanging it for another wig (a little longer) in a different color. I love that wigsway lets you exchange for another product with no hassle! I will be a customer for life!
julieb120
January 10th, 2016
Terrible service - I wish had read these reviews before buying - took 6 weeks for the wig when they arrived they were defected and I'm having no join like everyone else getting a refund - Lucy seems to offer everyone the same £25-£35 ridiculous when you've soencer over £200 !!! Has anyone else managed to get their money back ?
aliceberyr
August 12th, 2015
I always get compliments on this style and it looks so natural. Sometimes wearing wigs i am a little nervous you can tell it is a wig or that i look like i have a foreign object on my head. it is hard to feel confident in every wig because so many of them are not very natural looking. The sales representative was so helpful. really love ordering from Wigsway!!!
brendaw39
October 7th, 2015
I ordered a wig, supposedly human hair. When it arrived it was a different colour, and not like any human hair I have ever seen. Cheap looking and not fit to wear. When I complained, after e mails back and forth for weeks I was eventually refunded £10. I am oap and out of pocket by £71 . Please do not even consider buying from these people, and the complimentary reviews, I think, are written by themselves.

Tip for consumers: I have deliberately not marked any stars because they are not worth any.

sundyr
January 7th, 2015
I ordered a long human hair wig on wigsway.co.uk . It is a little bit expensive, but it's worth it. It touches comfortable and the color looks so charming. To my surprise, the delivery is so fast. That is my happy shopping experience online.the customer service was good ,They are allways so patient with me...
terryr31
February 28th, 2015
this is a gorgeous wig had a lot of compliments; great color and not to long. Really looks natural. I found this wig to have issues with the following, it maybe only me but I have purchased 4 so far and its pretty consistent; size (avg.) larger than other average size, and the cap front by ear way too bulky really needs to be reduced makes the sides stick out-use hair pins to keep them down which can be uncomfortable sometimes. . Purchased 4 and will buy again.
pollyy2
August 17th, 2015
After buying four wigsway synthetics each in eight months, It was time to invest in a wig that would last. This wig is simply gorgeous; love it so much my real, short hair may never be seen again. Purchased color 25B and had it professionally layered at my regular salon. Wear it 50 hours a week and every three weeks I wash with a gentle shampoo. Been 3 1/2 months and it still looks great. The inside back tangles and what I can't comb out, I cut off. Am going to buy two more to put away. This wig is a real winner!
ng113
August 9th, 2015
These people are scum we ordered a wig for my mum who's lost hair because of chemo the wig that we got was awful bad color and style not the real hair it said and had the most awful smell. Now they are refusing to tell us how to return the item for a refund. Save your money do not use this company. Just wish we had researched them better but we taken in by the web page and its good reviews which are obviously fake.
stacej
June 26th, 2015
I do not want to get into the details of my dealings with this company as it has been going on for a while and it makes me very angry! Just do yourselves a favour and pay attention to title of this review. They have no intention of refunding people- they will offer you a ridiculous £20 for a wig that costs £200. Stay away from these crooks. Also, they are not based in the UK.
frederiquem1
September 17th, 2015
Just received the blonde color. took it out the box, put it on, trimmed the bangs a little and good to go! Hair is just right amount, fit is great (I have a big head) and the style/color is great! haven't been this satisfied with a wig in a long time. I have worn them off and on for nearly 45 years. Very natural looking. Amen!
jessee13
March 13th, 2015
I am very happy with wigsway wig. My stylist trimmed it a bit and it looks very much like my hair. I have gotten compliments on my hair and just smile inside!
nerissam1
February 1st, 2016
Love this wig. Hard to find one that looks natural. I thought the back was thin too but it looks great and I can pull some of my hair thru the webbing if I choose. I get many compliments on my hair. I will be ordering many more in different colors.
bettyb17
October 21st, 2014
I had brought only one wigs of real human hair material,I brought it just for a try,but ,finally,it makes happy,cause its color and size fits me well.And I really want to buy one from the store again.
barbarah67
August 26th, 2015
This is a very nice wig the fit is great and I can style it in many styles without any product other than a light mist of spray in the front. I have a small head so I am not sure most of the time if the wigs I order will fit well but I have a way of working it out. The wig could have a little more hair on top I like my hair to have a lush look but this worked for me also .I got this color it is just a beautiful color.
judithm13
December 23rd, 2014
It worked for what we needed. I didn't want to spend a lot of money for my son's costume. It definitely looks like a wig for a costume. You will not fool anyone into thinking this is real hair. I was happy for the what I got for the money spent.
serenaj
January 10th, 2015
I bought wigs from wigsway. And I got a very nice wig the fit is great and I can style it in many styles without any product other than a light mist of spray in the front. I have a small head so I am not sure most of the time if the wigs I order will fit well but I have a way of working it out. The wig could have a little more hair on top I like my hair to have a lush look but this worked for me also . I did have to trim the bang slightly in fact I feathered them a bit they look great.I got the color silver stone it is just a beautiful color.
lilia155
November 7th, 2014
I just received from wigsway.I searching the comments about their shops on Internet.In fact, I think the wig of their store is very good, very suitable for me, and the quality is good, too.
lindar50
December 1st, 2014
I don't think they only take money and don't provide order.I have placed an order of one wig, just like other people ,I have searched many negative comments about wigsway, to be honest,I I was a little regret at that moment....But when the wig arrived to my house ,I opened it and put it on my head.....I was satisfactory.
I don't think they are frauds..

I spent almost two months trying to get my refund from this company. Eventually I did. As far as I understand the law or England and Wales where this company say they are based, there has to be something like "misrepresentation " of the product for you to ask for a refund. I would wait and see if "What you ordered is what they deliver." if it is not, colourwise, materialwise etc....you are covered. This company need to be shut down.... They are scammers. I still want to go on LBC radio and tell everyone NOT to deal with them.

By Cynthia G.