WigsWay.co.uk

WigsWay.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.99 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WigsWay.co.uk also ranks 24th among Wigs sites. The most common issues with WigsWay.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• They won't give you a return address just offered £10 refund.
  • The quality is very poor and customer service is even worse.
How would you rate WigsWay.co.uk?

“OMG! Beautiful”

Wendy a.
12/18/15

Well worth the wait and cost. Out of the box, I loved the color but was a little afraid of the style not being right. But, it looks very much like the photo with a few shakes and finger styling. I wanted pretty, sophisticated, professional and youthful without trying too hard. Got it! The color consultant was very helpful. I can even wear my glasses without pinching or looking matronly! I love this very natural looking style and the color is great. My own hair wouldn't look nearly as nice and polished as this for more than a few hours, if that long. You get what you pay for. I will be back for more styles.

“Disgusted. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!”

Julie B.
12/11/15

The wig I bought was not the same as the picture and not the same as the description. They have apologized for this and have said they are using a new base and trying to improve their wigs.I cant use the wig as i integrate my own hair. They have offered less than half my money back, I am now fighting to get my money back. They are at fault for false advertising. Reading the reviews I wish Id know about this hopeless company. I will make it my aim to let other wig wears know through social media and hair loss sites about this SCAM of a site. Cant believe they admit they are in the wrong however wont give a full refund. I will be seeking other advice to put a stop to this happening to others.

return address (9) customer service (11) hair wig (8) this company (37) refund (42) uk company (4) scam artists (3) paypal (24) 3 weeks (3)
krisb43
May 30th, 2016
Paid over 250 for a real human hair wig and got a synthetic mess that is not what I ordered.......can't get anyone to respond to my emails, can't get a phone number and it says you can chat with someone live, but you cannot. This is a scam!!!!! 5 days now trying to get someone to contact me and says you MAY get a full refund! I have ordered wigs form many sites, this one was the only one that will not respond and provide no service and no contact info. Would not order from here again.
cathym63
March 10th, 2016
I received wig today which I ordered 2months ago. It is huge!!! Not the style or colour I ordered and totally inappropriate for a 66 year old. I have emailed them for an address to return the wig and I'm hoping for a full refund. It looks more like a wig you would see in a pantomime. I am disappointed and upset.
sn179
May 4th, 2016
customer service sucks ordered real hair wig they sent me something else not sure what it is said they will work with you then keep stringing you along with emails then finnally never answer you
wendyi6
January 28th, 2016
I ordered a wig for my mum , going by the photograph it was a perfect style and colour !
When it arrived it was nothing like what I had ordered .. At first they said I could return it for a refund then the e- mails started and went on and on .they had no intention of refunding the full amount !
Just £12 !!
Not a good company .
gailw28
December 21st, 2015
I, too, wish I had read the reviews before spending £131 on a wig from this company. I have been trying to return but Lucy keeps emailing me offering me £10, £25 but no return address. The wig has no shape or style and the colour is incorrect. I thought I was purchasing from a UK company - these people should be struck off. I am now issuing a complaint to paypal in the hope they can help. Please do not buy from Wigsway.
tracyb74
December 17th, 2015
Wish I had read reviews about Wigsway before I purchased! I assumed it was a UK site which it was not. The wig took about 6 wigs to arrive, and when it did it was shocking! Didn`t look anything like the picture, it had big bald areas and was made of 2 different types of hair which were different in texture and colour. I`ve had better quality wigs from a fancy dress shop, its so bad it will have to go in the bin.
After contacting them I realised I would not get a refund and was offered £10 towards another wig! NO THANKS!
jenniferw121
December 25th, 2015
Rubbish quality wigs. Don't ever order from this company. You will lose your money.
julieb120
January 10th, 2016
Terrible service - I wish had read these reviews before buying - took 6 weeks for the wig when they arrived they were defected and I'm having no join like everyone else getting a refund - Lucy seems to offer everyone the same £25-£35 ridiculous when you've soencer over £200 !!! Has anyone else managed to get their money back ?
tammym43
December 9th, 2015
Ordered a wig. Wrong wig arrived. Noticed it had a delivery label under mine for someone else. Contacted customer service who would not help at all. Luckily found the owner of the wig on Fb and have posted it to her. Thankfully she had ny wig. Shocking customer service. No offer of help in any way. I even sent pics as they asked me to!!! Would not order off them again. :(
patriciad67
January 20th, 2016
Thus site is absolute crap you cannot get your money back when the wig us nit fit for purpose
denisew31
October 31st, 2015
Fraud crap items very unhappy total piece of rubbish, the wig is worth 50p. no response to my questions /complaints the wig is total total crap! how can this company be allowed to trade .smelt should have been petite some joke that was massive! looked like split ends do not buy from this company . anyone that's says they are good must never look at them selves in the mirror. NOT EVEN IN UK BUT WHEN ARRIVE IN UK ARE SENT VIA ROYAL MAIL AND THE WAIT IS BECAUSE THE ARE MAKING IT FOR YOU HA HA JOKE OR WHAT
dawns38
November 6th, 2015
I got my refund eventually and I did not have to send back the horrible wig thanks to Paypal I'm glad I paid with pay pal because if it was not a PayPal I would have had to send back the week and be giving a partial refund not a full refund that is what they were asking for I was not happy with it so I took it further up with PayPal PayPal sorted out the problem with ease my advice to you is never buy anything on that website with a debit card always use your PayPal account
evelinv
January 12th, 2016
This was my third wig purchased while I'm recovering from breast cancer and is my favorite by far. It is my first wigsway wig and I love it. The wig looks so natural and youthful. My wig looks just like the photo on the website.
brendaw39
October 7th, 2015
I ordered a wig, supposedly human hair. When it arrived it was a different colour, and not like any human hair I have ever seen. Cheap looking and not fit to wear. When I complained, after e mails back and forth for weeks I was eventually refunded £10. I am oap and out of pocket by £71 . Please do not even consider buying from these people, and the complimentary reviews, I think, are written by themselves.

Tip for consumers: I have deliberately not marked any stars because they are not worth any.

cynthian6
October 23rd, 2015
Please don't be deceived by the immaculate display on this web site , it's a scum ,very deceitful information refrain from using it !Ordered a wig and when it arrived I was so disgusted , couldn't believe I have been robbed so openly, I wish I read the reviews before I placed an order. Pay pal should withdraw from doing bussiness with them!!!!!!
bettyd29
January 29th, 2016
I just love the wig I am ordering my third one today. I have 15 wigs and this one is by far my favorite. . All you have to do is turn it upside down and shake it and all the wave and curls are perfect again. love the cut and it is so real looking.
elsier7
October 29th, 2015
I did not except the wig went it arrived a month later, from the post office. Now my bank told me that the company Waysway.com wants proof I did not except package. I did not get a not except package slip. Now Wigsway want there money back, because they did not receive it. It took me a month waiting to get it, which I gave back to post office. Don't know what to do.
samn38
January 27th, 2016
I purchased this wig in color 14H, and it is by far the best wig I have ever gotten in my entire life! The wig is comfortable, looks completely natural, and my own hair color blends perfectly. I've received so many compliments in the last 24 hours, it's very refreshing! The wig was a little shiny at first, but I used a little dry shampoo and that did the trick to matte it down. I was afraid of going with blonde because I usually have very dark hair, but it looks great!
andrewb118
September 17th, 2015
Since the hideous wig was sent out to me I have since had a full refund from pay pal. I have reported the company to pay pal and have been told this company is already under investigation by the pay pal team, due to the volume of complaints. Please do not by from these scam artists save your pennies and look elsewhere.
graces38
August 24th, 2015
Sitejabber, please remove the stars on my review about this company. I never give them more then one star and they keep changing that to 2 or more. MY RATING TO THIS COMPANY IS 0 OR 1 STAR.

Tip for consumers: THE WHORSE OF THE FRAUD!!! CRIMINALS!!!

nerissam1
February 1st, 2016
Love this wig. Hard to find one that looks natural. I thought the back was thin too but it looks great and I can pull some of my hair thru the webbing if I choose. I get many compliments on my hair. I will be ordering many more in different colors.
sarah1882
September 9th, 2015
KEEP WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY I WAS LUCKY PAY PAL GOT ME MY MONEY BACK !AFTER THIS CHINA FACTORY SENT ME A 16INCH PIECE OF HAIR THEY LEFT ME IN TEARS PAY PAL THANK YOU BUT FOR YOU I WOULD BE LEFT WITH NOTHING KEEO AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL ROB YOU
louiser28
August 24th, 2015
Do not buy from these! The wig which was ordered for me while I am undergoing chemotherapy was to match my natural hair colour and style. .... The wig which was delivered was NOTHING like what was ordered the colour length style everything was wrong! !
They protested in giving a refund and offered only £10 and said I would get used it!!
Very poor customer service
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY
maureend6
September 4th, 2015
i repeat please do not purchase from this company. The wig you have chosen will not be the one that arrives.Extremely poor quality, thanks to pay pal I will be getting a refund, very poor answers from Lucy customer service indeed, if you are stuck with a wig and have used pay pal get onto pay pal, if you read this and are thinking of purchasing DONT
barbarat33
September 11th, 2015
Do not order anything from this website. They take your money and send you inferior products that they refuse to let you return. If you manage to get a return address, it will cost a fortune to return the item to China. Absolutely terrible service.

I spent almost two months trying to get my refund from this company. Eventually I did. As far as I understand the law or England and Wales where this company say they are based, there has to be something like "misrepresentation " of the product for you to ask for a refund. I would wait and see if "What you ordered is what they deliver." if it is not, colourwise, materialwise etc....you are covered. This company need to be shut down.... They are scammers. I still want to go on LBC radio and tell everyone NOT to deal with them.

By Cynthia G.