Review of WigsWay.co.uk

WigsWay.co.uk reviews

Room B, 8th Floor, Golden Bear Industrial Centre (Tsuen Wan West), Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong
Tel: 1465487415

arabelles
12/23/14

Don't even think about buying for this CHINESE SELLER you wont get anything delivered and if you are lucky it is NOT real hair and they are so thin its crap.
WARNING any good reviews are written by the company itself, hence the crap English.

irenem24
12/20/14

Just received my wig, I will admit the colour is lovely but the style only bears a fleeting resemblance to the style I ordered, It is wearable with a lot of tweaking and it itches a little. I would not buy from this company again

tonyh56
12/17/14

I bought a men synthetic wig for myself. Worked good for my costume, a little too much hair and wasn't looking right for what I needed, but fit great and comfortable. Also kept my head nice and warm.I love it.

jb125
12/16/14

This company is a fraudulent company on all fronts. Having bought and worn wigs and hair pieces for many years, it was a total shock to receive synthetic hair when I ordered REMY hair and to add insult to injury, they offer me £15 for a wig which cost me £140 and they allege that the shipping back to China would cost a lot hence the reason for the small refund. This company is clearly in business to defraud women/men and I would advise would be buyers to spend that money on something you can actually see, feel, try and return for a full refund if this does not meet with your approval. I am fuming at the moment and I will certainly report this company to the Trading Standards Commission for misrepresentation. 16/12/2014

mm106
12/14/14

Used this firm because they are a sponsored link on Amazon and I assumed they could be trusted. I ordered a blonde wig and after a much longer wait than they quoted, received a red wig. I emailed them and told them I wanted to return it and receive a refund. They basically don't want it back and have offered me a £15 refund on an item costing me £143. They asked for a photo to prove the wig was an incorrect colour and I emailed this to them but now are saying the colour must be showing wrongly! They are complete thieves and I am so disappointed because I cannot afford to lose this money and buy another wig elsewhere. I have reported this to Amazon and asked them to remove the link. My email was passed to the appropriate team at Amazon for them to check this company out. Hopefully, no-one else will be fooled by this Chinese company.

lindar50
12/1/14

I don't think they only take money and don't provide order.I have placed an order of one wig, just like other people ,I have searched many negative comments about wigsway, to be honest,I I was a little regret at that moment....But when the wig arrived to my house ,I opened it and put it on my head.....I was satisfactory.
I don't think they are frauds..

nazlinv
11/27/14

Don't buy a wig from these scam artists I paid £75.00 for a wig and I received a totally different wig. I sent them several emails and their emails to me didn't make any sense at all. I have sent them pictures as requested by them and they told me to wash the wig. And that they are loosing money when I told them that I wanted to return the wig and get a refund. There was no identification or item number on the wig. I am so disgusted and disappointed by their business practices.

juliec33
11/20/14

Don't buy a wig from these scam artists I paid £148.00 for a remy hair lace front long wig I received a short wig there emails to me don't make any sense, I have sent them pictures as requested by them and they told me to wash helloooo is that going to add 10 inches to it?

It's disgusting that they are doing this as most people that order wigs have alopecia or cancer I'm so upset I struggle to keep buying wigs as I have alopecia, and thought by spending more on a human hair wig it would last me longer it looks as if I won't get my money back.

Tip for consumers: Please stay away from this site

alisonr11
11/13/14

As the site is .Co.uk you think they're based in the UK but no they're in Hong Kong. The wigs are made up to look like the ones in the photos but they don't.
Poor quality wigs that don't match the style in the photo or right colour. They won't give you a return address just offered £10 refund. Legally you can claim the money back through your credit/debit card through misrepresentation, Sale of Goods Act and Distant selling regulations. Don't let them get away with the scam, go after them to get your money back if not satisfied.

barbaral31
11/12/14

I caution anyone who wishes to purchases a wig from wigsway.com. I ordered a wig on September 27, 2014 and finally received it on November 5, 2014. . Unfortunately, the wig was not the same color as advertised nor was it the quality I expected. When holding the wig, pieces of hair kept falling off the wig and there were bare spots on the back of the wig showing the net underneath. Also, the hair was cut unevenly on both sides which did not match when looking at it. Also, the hair had much static electricity in it and did not appear to be human hair even though their advertisement indicated that it was a human hair wig. In accordance with their return policy, I sent them an email requesting their return address. However, they ignored my email for several days and finally wrote back saying that they would let paypal handle this and they did not provide a return address. In talking with Paypal, they indicated that because the funding source was American Express, it is American Express that should handle this dispute. So I contacted American Express and uploaded documents including photos of the wig and emails I had sent to the vendor. Wigsway obviously is doing everything they can to avoid complying with their return policy. I would caution anyone who may be interested in purchasing wigs from wigsway.com. The quality is very poor and customer service is even worse.

stacieu
11/8/14

DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSWAY! This is a scam. They send you horribly constructed wigs from China then only offer you 10% back. You will go back and forth with them and receive emails that don't make any sense. Any good reviews are fake. I have reported them to my credit card company. Look up reviews for Wigshow same exact scenario and probably the same company.

lilia155
11/7/14

I just received from wigsway.I searching the comments about their shops on Internet.In fact, I think the wig of their store is very good, very suitable for me, and the quality is good, too.

bettyb17
10/21/14

I had brought only one wigs of real human hair material,I brought it just for a try,but ,finally,it makes happy,cause its color and size fits me well.And I really want to buy one from the store again.

margaretc39
10/8/14

I ordered a wig on line from this company (wigsway.co.uk), i wanted it for my holiday. However it did not arrive until over 3 weeks after I ordered it. I would not have worn it anyway because the quality was abominably poor. It looked nothing like the item they advertised. The wigs from Poundland were thicker. I wrote to the company and told them I was not happy with the quality of the product and asked them to send their address so that I could return the item. . They answered more than 48 hours later despite them saying they would answer any correspondence within 12 hours. They kept putting me off and would not give me an address to send the product back. They told me to send photos etc. As I was not happy with the quality, what purpose would photographing the item achieve. They had no intention of reimbursing me. Do NOT deal with this company!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY WOULD NOT PROVIDE THEIR ADDRESS FOR ME TO SEND THE PRODUCT I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH BACK.

I spent almost two months trying to get my refund from this company. Eventually I did. As far as I understand the law or England and Wales where this company say they are based, there has to be something like "misrepresentation " of the product for you to ask for a refund. I would wait and see if "What you ordered is what they deliver." if it is not, colourwise, materialwise etc....you are covered. This company need to be shut down.... They are scammers. I still want to go on LBC radio and tell everyone NOT to deal with them.

By Cynthia G.

I had lots of trouble with them,but Paypal were brilliant. They got all my money back

By liz p.

I agree with Fallon- the wig you receive will be nothing like the one on the website. You will most likely not be offered a refund and they will wear you down in 'customer services'. My advice is, if you paid by credit card is to raise a dispute with them- and the Credit Card provider will take over the stress for you. Good luck! Sharon

By Sharon B.

My complaint is for Wigsbuy they sent me the wrong color small instead of average not the style of hair do, they told me I could not send it back they told me to try to sell it to someone and they sent me back $25.00 and keep the wig I paid $173.00 this company is from China, I wish I could of gotten some info.before buying. The worse part of this is they are still showing wigs so that they can ripe of American. Hear me out get the hell out of our country sell them to your dirty people. Thank you for stealing my money you pigs.

By Carmen S.

They don't have a phone number.

By Stacie U.
Questions? Get answers from the WigsWay.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WigsWay.co.uk