Luvme Hair

Luvme Hair has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 688 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Luvme Hair also ranks 4th among Hair Extensions sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 20 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.7%

• This hair company is very affordable and it has good quality hair.
  • At first I was a bit skeptical but let my guard down and ordered, it only took 3 days to get to me.

• Customer service is good until AFTER they have taken your money!
  • I paid $250 for a 22' wig and it literally started balding in 2 weeks.
How would you rate Luvme Hair?

“I love Luvme Hair!”

Dominique S.
7/19/20

Luvme Hair is perfecto If you are debating whether or not you should buy just go stop immediately and make your purchase! Aside from the gifts you receive with you unit(hair clips, comb, hair caps, tweezers etc.) the hair is the best I've used so far hands down. 1.It's very soft. 2.It looks like it's my hair. 3.My stylist had no problem adding his touches to it and he said he like the hair a lot also. Buy Buy Buy! I've gotten 3 so far. Can't wait to try the others.

“Scam”

Kelli F.
8/2/20

Don't I mean don't buy from them! I just placed my order today and they put a review up about me! I know it's me because I spell my name Kelli not the original way Kelly or Kellie and they used my last name initial which is F. I just told them to cancel my order because how dare you write a bogus review without my knowledge and my name attached! It states I got the wig in early July! Dont trust them! I will be contacting my bank because they have my card info! It's no telling what else they are capable of! RUN RUN RUN!

customer service (36) wig (425) quality hair (34) 3 days (15) body wave (32) hair quality (11) company (127) 2 weeks (11) unit (125) water wave (21) wig cap (11) 3 wigs (6)
dominiques70
July 19th, 2020
marquenettew
July 29th, 2020
I ordered 5 wigs (6th on its way) and I couldn't be more happier! The weeks come within three days Four Tops! Both my you part weeks as well as my full weeks are absolutely soft, Beautiful, convenient, and just overall amazing! I did not expect this much quality in this quick of a shipping process! And for me to be a first time wearer, it's super easy to maintain and to put on and style! All future weeks will only be ordered from luvmehair! Hands-down they are the best hair and wig retailer in the world!
javontec1
August 12th, 2020
I can confidently say that this is the best company I've ever dealt with when purchasing hair. I've bought 5 different units and can't tell you one negative thing about any of them. The hair is soft, doesn't tangle or shed easy and very full.

You cannot beat the prices either. And shipping is FAST! Each unit comes with little gifts, I've gotten rhinestone clips, a curler and flat iron, a satin scarf to lay edges, Bobby Pins, rat tooth combs, tweezers, etc. literally not one negative thing I can think of, all positive! I love LuvMe Hair!
serenitya5
June 10th, 2020
I love how quick my wigs come after I order them. The wigs are real virgin hair wigs. I bought 7 wigs so far during this whole pandemic. I'm very satisfied with my wigs and appreciate the gifts that come with it. I also follow luvme hair on Instagram and love seeing their stylist on live giving their clients very helpful tips on haircare. I've provided a collage of the wigs I own so far from luvme.
tawannad1
April 23rd, 2020
I have purchased two wigs from Luvmehair. A full lace wig and a U part wig. I love the quality of both wigs and the hair curls so easy with wand curlers! The curls last for at least 3 days! From here on out I will purchase my wigs from Luvmehair. The pricing is what I love the most and they gave me free flat irons! Also any time I have a question I email and they respond promptly. I highly recommend this company thanks so much because I was tired of paying 300$ and 400$ for wigs!
latoyiag3
April 14th, 2020
This is my first wig ever and I LOVE IT. I ordered the 12 inch. 180% density deep wave wig and it fit my head perfectly. I love that it looks similar to my own hair if I style it. Its also came with 2 wig caps, 3 in 1 curling iron, luvme hair clip, hair pins, tweezer, comb, and really pretty satin scarf. Also it was instructions on how to care for the wig. Luvme hair has a on going customer for sure. Can't wait to add makeup and dress up
alyssah95
August 22nd, 2020
I bought a glueless a few days ago and it literally took less than a week to come in the mail. I am absolutely inLUV with this wig. It's super easy for a beginner. I am a mom of 3 boys with another on the way and I have no time to do my hair. I actually have thick ear length locs underneath this wig and it's not even braided down or anything. I am absolutely satisfied and I will definitely be a loyal customer now. I'm actually placing another order tonight lol

Tip for consumers: If you’re new to wig wearing I will definitely go with a gourds wig. And it’s okay not know what you want. Try a small length first so you’re spending so much the first time. Practice with it then go all out the second wig.

sadet1
July 25th, 2020
From a girl who loves a u part, let me tell you this one is great. It blends great with my natural hair that is just blow friend and flat ironed, washes great with minimal shedding and I can just do some flat twist on my head and have some leave out to straighten. I'm a 4c for reference and it still blends great. I got the 14" u part and I'm in love. I've been wavering on getting it and I promise you'll love it. Next I'm buying the kinky straight so I can blow dry and wand curl
tracir30
September 15th, 2020
I have now purchased 4 wigs within the last 2 years and it's been the best investment. The quality of this hair is unbelievable and the ability to literally take it out of the box, instal and go is amazing. I was very nervous about buying a product online, but the customer reviews and selfies. Sold me! You cat go wrong. And the shipping time is super fast! What are you waiting for? Order now
sherm5
February 27th, 2020
This was my first time ordering from this company and was skeptical due to purchases from other companies and the wigs not looking anything like what's advertised on the website. But after reading several reviews I ordered the Summer Celebrity lace-front wig and are completely satisfied. I bleached and colored it to my liking. The hair is soft and with mousses, the curls popped right back after washing it. So far... so good.
The wig was expensive but I feel overall it was worth it.
bethanyc59
September 24th, 2020
I had been told to buy hair from LuvMe Hair by a few friends. When I received my package I was surprised! Hair quality is amazing, the packaging itself was beautiful! Shipping was no hassle and quick — they also included goodies in my box. This is my first time purchasing bundles of weave and let me tell you I am now addicted! I will definitely be buying more from this company.
quadondag
January 20th, 2020
I was Leary or spending so much on a wig, but I'm so glad i did it was thee best wig I ever bought in my life. I will definitely be purchasing more from them. Beautiful wig, free gifts, fast shipping, overall just great quality. So glad I broke down to treat myself to this hair. My order number was Lm401573 and it was a full 360 undetectable lace front wig.
tiffanyd149
April 25th, 2020
I've order hair before from a website and when it came I was disappointment. So when I ordered my 1 wig unit I was nervous. 1st thing I loved about Luvme hair it didn't take weeks like most hair sites for me to get my product. 2nd it came wrapped so nice in a beautiful box. 3rd but not final "My Hair" it was everything I hoped it would be. (very soft) lastly but not final because I was so satisfied i ordered another one. I received my free gift(flat/crimper iron). I'm in Love
izenap
February 24th, 2020
I ordered my hair and it was shipped and arrived in about 5 days... awesome. I received the hair and i will say the hair is super soft. I tried the 10in body wave. The wig itself is too big fir my head so if you have short hair like me you will struggle with the size. I've gotten a million compliments but most of the compliments are saying how i installed it and how natural it looks. Thanks LUVME! I'm gonna try the undetectable lace next and do a good YouTube review!
monicad152
April 16th, 2020
The wig I ordered arrived very fast, hair is soft and minimal shedding. I've worn twice already and it's still in great condition. Highly recommended
danellc1
August 22nd, 2020
I'm very pleased with my purchase. I ordered the pre plucked wig. I had it colored and installed. Turned out good. This wig doesn't shed or smell. It's tangle free also
dorothyg215
July 27th, 2020
I had a great experience with Luvme. I'm not a wig person so I was nervous. The wog arrived very quickly. 3 days! It came with goodies and was full and soft. One thing that was disappointing is that the extra strap they sent was not already sewed in but other than that I can't complain. The install was easy, the knots were pre-bleached and I can part it from anywhere. I get a ton of compliments. I will definitely be buying more products from this company. Highly recommend.
delynnl1
April 27th, 2020
Thus far I have purchased three Luvme wigs and I can't be more please with the quality and easy of washing, conditioning and styling. I've even been able to customize my wigs to my small head size without any issues. I highly recommend Luvme to anyone wanting to purchase a high quality, customizable wig at a very reasonable price! I am the founder the Scarring Alopecia Holistic Health & Wellbeing group and I've recommended Luvme to our 1200 members!
aishab32
March 7th, 2020
I love my wig. Its soft luxurious and holding up well. I was hesitant to use a online merchant but they proved to me you can trust this hair.
norah61
June 5th, 2020
I Absolutely Love this Hair! This Full Frontal 18" 180% Density is Giving Me Life! The curls lasted for a week with very low maintenance. I received it through UPS within 5 Days during this Covid-19 pandemic and was able to track My package the whole way!. I cant wait to order a new style for the summer!
shawnquiecei
August 11th, 2020
Hey all! First time buyer and installer, and i am in love. Of course like we all are, i was hesitant to order hair online but I'm definitely happy i did! The hair is super soft and easy to install ( this being my first time) the said shipping would be 5-10 business days, but i ordered sunday night and recieved my order Wednesday morning. I also liked that it came with a. (Im assuming your gift depends on your order) either way it was appreciated! Will definitely be ordering again
kellif46
August 2nd, 2020
shauntaep
August 13th, 2020
I absolutely love this company. Not only is the hair affordable the quality is great too! They also have very fast shipping and give you free gifts!
mautricel
March 23rd, 2020
I purchased love me hair and it arrived in about 3 days and my stylist installed it last Thursday. When I tell you that my hair is slayed and laid! Everyone thought it was my real hair because it looked so natural on me I bought the chestnut brown lace frontal wig and the density is amazing. The lace is thick and not of a weak or fine material. Shedding is minimal and it looks so good on me. I received so many likes and compliments on social media and in person.
jom220
March 18th, 2020
This is a great product. It's genuine, soft and easy to manage hair. I've never purchased hair based on online reviews before. I usually like to go to the stores in person, take time to try on a piece and then choose. I most definitely recommend Luvme Hair. Satisfaction guaranteed.
The rating is because of the one size cap size, mine is too big.

No, I order 2 units from this company and both was trash. So Beware...

By Shirley T.