Luvme Hair

Luvme Hair has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 344 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Luvme Hair also ranks 4th among Hair Extensions sites.

• I would Advise shampooing the hair first.Good Quality hair at least it's human.
  • At first I was a bit skeptical but let my guard down and ordered, it only took 3 days to get to me.

• I paid $250 for a 22' wig and it literally started balding in 2 weeks.
  • Customer service is good until AFTER they have taken your money!
How would you rate Luvme Hair?

“Ordered 3 wigs”

Aright L.
9/16/18

I love my Deep Wave 360 from Luvme hair. The wig did not disappoint me. Ordered 3 wigs and I'm about to order more...love this company...other pictures in the reply!!!

“I do my research before shopping on new sites...”

Ri T.
2/26/19

Firstly, let me just say how upset I am with this website (sitejabber) because I typed out a review and when I went to post it, it deleted the entire thing because it directed me to another page and wanted me to sign up for an account or log into Facebook. When I clicked the back button it took away my entire post. ANYWAY - Ladies I've had my fair share of scams happen to me. I do a throuogh check of new sites before I use them and this site was no exception. Scrolling through the site, I noticed how clean and put together it looked. I checked some of the products out and saw the amazing reviews from the Facebook page that were proudly displayed on the product pages. After I saw a few items that I liked, I went to their Instagram page to see if anyone had left any positive reviews for some much needed "new website validation" from me. I saw good reviews and I was almost convinced. That convincing ended when I did an individual search for the reviews and came across this page. I had to go back to the site to make sure that the ladies were describing the same website. I copied and pasted some of the wig names in the reviews and pasted them on the site to see if they would pop up and every last one of them did. After reading reviews, I went back to the site to investigate some more. What I came up with is two red flags. The first red flag was seeing that a lot of the short wigs had an astronomically high "starting" price compared to longer wigs. The hair wasn't described as being a better grade of hair so why would the price difference be so uneven (the marked out price before the "discounted" price). The second and most important red flag came when the site claimed to be having a 60% off sale but the listing price was very inconsistent with the sale price. Please see pictures to see the discrepancies. A wig that was valued at over $800 was being sold for $120? That definitely isn't 60% off. No one in a sane mind would discount a good wig that cost over $800 to barely $100. I'm an avid wig shopper (I've bought 7 just this month while I have taken advantage of all of the sales that have been going on) and I have never seen a price reduction like that. Personally, I did not buy a wig from this site but based off of the little research that I did, I'd definitely not recommend that anyone shop with this company. I've been scammed more times than I'd wanna admit but it has definitely made me a smarter online shopper. My advice would be to do extensive research with this company before committing to buy anything from them.

wig (216) customer service (20) quality hair (18) water wave (17) lace wig (15) 3 days (8) body wave (18) lace front (20) 3 wigs (4) wig cap (6) company (78) bob wig (9)
laporschaf
February 14th, 2020
This hair company is very affordable and it has good quality hair.. packaging came beautiful with little gifts..I ordered a upart wig around December 2018 and today is February 2020 and the wig is still in perfect shape and I wear it very often it hold waves and curls great and you can flat iron it bone straight I love everything about it I definitely recommend this company.
itangeliah
February 16th, 2020
My 3wigs I purchase I love them dearly they dont shed the quality is the best my wigs last me a yr r more as long as u take care of wash & deep conditioning like it's to own ima b on my 4th wig waiting to other by march some time for spring break
teneshag
February 12th, 2020
My hair is so soft, pretty and natural it doesn't feel or look like a wig. Natalie Chatman did a great job.
allisonc136
February 20th, 2020
This was my first bought online wig, and it was one of the best investments I've made. Great quality product and great customer service. I'd recommend to everyone! #LUVMEHAIRROCKS
hollie3
December 10th, 2019
This hair is beautiful right out the box . I installed myself , not a professional beautician but it's still beautiful ! The BONUS is the clasp on elastic band!! NO SEWING!! I was over the top excited about this and they still include the separate elastic for you to add if you want a tighter fit . I'm very satisfied with this unit. I got the 20" body wave frontal . I was not paid to make this comment . I'm truly satisfied . I also purchased my unit. Ordered last Tuesday and received it that same week Friday morning ! I LUV ME SOME LUV ME!! (And all the other free goodies I received)
porsched
December 9th, 2019
This week was one of the biggest struggles I've dealt with in a long time I was really skeptical about how it would turn out if it would actually be what I ordered my girlfriend kind of talked me into it she said if I wanted it I should get it especially since it's around my birthday so I said tuck it let's just order it....you only live once... right? based off of that, it was the best decision I've made in a very long time I do not regret it, it's beautiful and it's just what I thought it would be. Cap is a little big or my head is small. But over all it's amazing.
jazmynn3
December 10th, 2019
I got the hair and was very scared about ordering online because I've gotten bad hair before but just getting the box in the purple box wrapped in a bow calmed my nerves. The hair is beautiful, the length is just right ! I like the part and how it looks natural, i haven't washed it yet that's the scary part seeing how the hair will keep itself up, the only down part of the hair is the frizz (look like it has split ends throughout the hair) but i use the product that keeps the hair from sticking up so it helps a little. It's very soft I'll be ordering again

Tip for consumers: Make sure you’re home or someone is because you have to sign for the hair it took me three try’s

quadondag
January 20th, 2020
I was Leary or spending so much on a wig, but I'm so glad i did it was thee best wig I ever bought in my life. I will definitely be purchasing more from them. Beautiful wig, free gifts, fast shipping, overall just great quality. So glad I broke down to treat myself to this hair. My order number was Lm401573 and it was a full 360 undetectable lace front wig.
charitat3
December 14th, 2019
I'm currently wearing my 3rd unit from Luvme Hair, and just like the previous 2, I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED!! I can't rave enough about their products. These units are top quality. I have washed, blow dried, braided, flat ironed and washed again and it does not shed. Thanks Luvme Hair!
dayzieec
January 13th, 2020
This Is The Only Company I Order Hair From And They Never Let Me Down . My 2 Units Are Def Worth It & I'm Able To Rock And Style However I Please . I Have Even Dyed Them And The Hair Quality Is Beyond Great Still !
danielej1
February 19th, 2020
My units were as described...and they were so pretty and I'm in the process of ordering two more its worth it. A life long buyer
jesst48
January 1st, 2020
Like everyone I was skeptical at first. Shipping was fast (maybe 2-3days after ordering). I ordered the blunt $#*! Bob with closure- the hair was full and soft/natural in texture. Once installed I received so many compliments. I literally wore it everyday- even after it's been washed a few times it still looks like new but I have another on standby. This was my 1st order- since then I have 3 wigs from LuvMe and I continue to direct everyone to the site. Can't wait to install my newest baby.. Glueless works GREAT for me.. Thanks LuvMe Hair.

Tip for consumers: Take a chance - You won’t be disappointed

jaquitat
January 11th, 2020
This is my first time purchasing a wig. I was scared but after thorough review and everyone testimonials I decided to give LUVME HAIR a try. It was the BEST decision I made. The hair is soft, versatile even for 10in I can put it up off my face, and I love how natural it looks and feels. On top of the excellent hair I love the packaging and the gift pack I received with my purchase. My entire experience has been nothing short of amazing and I will be purchasing more wigs very soon. Thank you LUVME HAIR
lakeeshaj1
February 19th, 2020
So, I purchase hair often and quality matters and this hair meets my beautician standards, curls beautiful, and it's full. I purchased this hair cus I just finished radiation and I loss hair on the left back side, this u part wig covered it beautifully, I am grateful for this company.
christinap213
February 20th, 2020
First purchase and I am so happy I took a chance and ordered Luvme hair. Delivery is fast. Hair is super soft and absolutely no shedding and no tangling. I've gotten so many compliments on this hair I absolutely love it!! I will definitely order more in the future.
angelab713
February 8th, 2020
I absolutely love my wig! The hair is soft, minimal shedding, and the colors are just beautiful. The lace melts so flawlessly.
kassidyr1
February 18th, 2020
I ordered the Undetectable Invisible Lace Best Virgin Hair Full Lace Wig / Upgraded 2.0 in 12in and I didn't even have to pluck it before installing. The wig did have a slight smell but that's an easy fix. The hair is full and very soft. I will definitely order from Luvme again!
crystals169
January 11th, 2020
I got this wig from Luvme Hair as a Christmas gift from my son. I was so scared because I had ordered a similar wig from another company and it was horrible. I was so happy when the package came. The hair is so soft and the wig was easy to install. It is the 14 inch Best Virgin hair full lace wig in water wave.
lakenyap1
January 18th, 2020
Absolutely love this Unit along with the hair company. LUVME Hair company has a very user friendly website. I purchased this wig on a Saturday how ever my order wasn't able to be processed until the next business day. My order shipped on Monday and I received shipment updates via email until I received it on Wednesday. Not bad, right!?! This unit was constructed very well. Came with pre plucked hairline and bleached knots. No shedding no tangling whatsoever, Literally puts the E in effortless. AhEffortlessSlay
chinezeb
February 16th, 2020
This hair is awesome. Wish tmit came in jet black. I'm just learning how to install and looks almost real
anilap3
February 18th, 2020
I've been purchasing hair from Luvme about a year now and so far I have not been disappointed. The hair is soooo soft, non shedding and over great quality. Literally I recommend them to my entire family!
anitam203
December 27th, 2019
1st install ever. I luv the hair so soft looks so natural. I am receiving alot of compliments. Will definitely purchase again.
ashleyw348
January 29th, 2020
I would highly recommend LuvMe! This is my 3rd wig. Shipping was good. I ordered over the Christmas Break and was able to install on Christmas Morning. Definitely ordering again!
ericae88
February 16th, 2020
It arrives less than 2 weeks. The hair is so soft and beautiful. I literally spray water and go....im done! Its so convenient and cute. I can part it several ways and it looks so natural.
You definitely will not be disappointed!
keziad3
Kezia D.
February 21st, 2020
I absolutely love my unit. It is so soft and is of good quality. I recommend LuvMe as the go to place to purchase wigs!

No, I order 2 units from this company and both was trash. So Beware...

By Shirley T.