Review of Luvme Hair

Luvme Hair reviews

Tel: +1 888 535 4238

tonic97
11/16/19
It took me a while to even decide to order a wig from you but I'm glad I did. I love it. The hair is so soft right out the box and it looks like it is growing out of my scalp. I could not be more happier.
melissah377
11/15/19
First time buyer of Luvme hair & I am a fan. Hair is soft & of good quality. I would most def purchase again!!
alexisi9
11/15/19
I am in love with this hair, it's so soft and the install was super easy. I won't shop anywhere else for hair! Thank you luvme!
essencem1
11/12/19
I've always been afraid of wearing a wig. Not sure if it would be secure enough or that it would be way too hot. But honey, this wig is completely breathable, light , and the hair quality was everything.Even the box is cute lol
jearahg
11/11/19
Luvmehair, was quick and fast with the delivery. I haven't had any problems with my unit. No shedding nothing. 16 inch looks wonderful, the hair is real soft and silky. Undetectable Full lace wig straight.
latoyaa16
11/11/19
I recently purchased a unit from Luvme Hair! The wig came fast and the hair was good quality! I will be ordering from them again soon!
serenityl2
11/9/19
I love it it's so soft and manageable. It cam in 3 days with no problems. First wig I bought from them and it was worth it
ellab71
11/8/19
It make me feel gorgeous and I like the texture of the hair. Now I don't have to go to the beauty store and by me wigs now. I will just order from Luvme Hair.
myameec
11/8/19
The Best Wig I've Ever Owned 13×4 frontal customized and colored by me 20inch 180 density...thanks Luvme hair
vickies88
11/7/19
The wigs are soft, no tangle, no shedding and great density! I will only purchase from Luvme! I've tried other sites and the quality is not good.
shirleyt132
11/7/19
Order 2 units from this company both units was trash. Hair was not 100% human more like a blend.BEWARE!!!
debbieb660
11/6/19
My hair looks real, feels real, and easy to manage. I always get compliments on how pretty my hair is. Most importantly, I can sleep in it and it doesn't tangle up.
keishab22
11/2/19
What wig? OMG this hair is absolutely perfect and looks just like it grew directly from my scalp! I get so many compliments daily.
kemonyes
11/1/19
I just wanted to say I am in love with my wig. It's the best virgin hair I've come across and I ALWAYS get compliments on it. I think this will be the only company I buy from for now on.
angelan115
10/30/19
I had never worn a wig before. These feel as if you're not wearing one at all. With the undetected lace, it looks like you're not wearing one. This 12 in water wave has been on vacation in the The French Riviera (Italy, Monaco, France) Made me look good for my b'day
shontelr
10/29/19
Everything is of good quality:The Service,shipping, and Wig.
For a first timer wearing lace, I feel comfortable knowing you can barely see it.
roleeshah
10/27/19
Amazing closure wig! I never plucked the wig Or anything. I took it out the box washed and straightened it. And clipped the extra lace. By the way it's one of my all time favorite.
baileyc46
10/27/19
5 stars from me. Sending a huge thank you to the ladies of this shop, especially Lita for taking care of me. My hair feels so healthy and light. I'll be returning forever as I've found my new salon home.
viviang57
10/25/19
There are a lot of wig company on the net I've wasted so much money wig that have plastic scalp luveme hair is the bomb.com I will never buy a wig from nobody but them so soft natural
allisonc114
10/23/19
I have ordered from LuvMe twice and each time I was extremely satisfied. The quality of the hair is amazing and the shipping is very fast. My last unit was a full invisible lace unit and it came slightly plucked. I really didn't have to do much I just plucked to my liking but it was ready to go out of the box. I am constantly getting compliments and told how natural my unit looks. I will continue to purchase you guys have a lifelong customer!
ericab140
10/22/19
I watched a lot of the videos posted on FB. I was very skeptical but I ordered and I am satisfied!!!

Tip for consumers: Do your research when ordering any product online. Having the facts will make you a happy customer. That's what I did and I am so happy with my pieces that I ordered.

inishaw
10/22/19
This unit gives me life it was very easy to install. The flow to it is very nice.i will definitely be shopping for another unit very so.
dhanab1
10/22/19
I have spent and wasted so much money on wigs from other sites, paying twice as much only for the units to only last a couple of months. Luvmehair by far as top quality hair hair at excellent prices that last for over a year, if taken care of by the buyer.... and the shipping is fast also. I am so satisfied with this company, and they'll always have my business.
belyndab1
10/18/19
I glad my first purchase was a success I'm totally new with the process of wearing wig and now I'm hook every week I'm on this website looking to purchase a new style because I love changing.
lorib298
10/16/19
I have alway been hesitant to purchase anything online let alone wigs however Luvme Hair company has changed my mind. I have purchased 5 units (wigs) from them and they are amazing, the hair is beautiful, king lasting with very little to no shedding at all. Some units I've had over a year and they still look like new..

Tip for consumers: Make sure that you select the correct hair type and view length chart when ordering.

This is the only place I trust . There are other companies that have false advertising.

By Joyce W.

No, I order 2 units from this company and both was trash. So Beware...

By Shirley T.

Ladies I promise you they are legit. Straight out the box this wig is ready to wear. The baby hair is already ready. Honestly I should bleach the knots it will really take this wig to another level Luvme hair has awesome deals for amazing wigs. I just sprayed water and a little curling pomade. Came with band already attached. I want to color Her as well but couldn't wait to wear her. I'm super please with this company. Also you get gifts with your purchase. I got two wigs came with clips, stocking caps, hair pins, cute make up bag and the best was the flatirons. The quality is better than any I've had. (Btw I spent a certain amount which allowed me to get flatirons) I cannot express my happiness with this company You cannot go wrong. FYI I too was skeptical.

By Strayhorn L.

Yes, it was just like the wig in the display, I love it

By Kimberly W.

Haven't used it yet just got it today and ots already shedding

By Crystal H.

All my pre plucked wigs are human hair and I love them.

By Felicia D.

I can tell you my wigs do not she'd. I have ordered 4 wigs and love all.

By Loretta G.

Hi LaJoska, Our hair is 100% human hair ans best virgin hair which is high quality and very healthy. The hair can last a time with proper care.

By Livia W., Luvme Hair Representative

Hi Barbara, Our hair is 100% human hair and best virgin hair, it is high quality and very healthy. It can last a long time with proper care. The hair we send to influencer and sell to customers are the same. And we have return policy. Any problem customer can feel free to contact our customer service Stella@luvmehair.com, we will try our best to help customer solve the problem.

By Livia W., Luvme Hair Representative

Hi Octavia, Our undetectable lace full lace wig doesn't have pre-sewn elastic band, but we will send one with the gift bag. Our undetectable lace 13x6 frontal lace wig has pre-sewn elastic band.

By Livia W., Luvme Hair Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Luvme Hair staff and other customers.

Luvme Hair?