Review of Luvmehair

Luvmehair reviews

Tel: +1 888 535 4238

classiej
5/14/19

I love my lace wig... Its sooo soft with beautiful and curly! They gave me exactly what I ordered with no extra fees and no hassle! I will be ordering again!

margaretj77
5/3/19

This is my second luvme hair. The first one I purchased was the side part Bob. I love the softness of the hair, the density and what a great experience it is to wear. You don't have to be young to treat yourself. This hair is for everyone. I highly recommend this product.

td124
4/30/19

My first time ordering from luvme hair, and I LOVE THIS UNIT(blunt cut closure Bob wig 12")!! I ordered on a Thursday night, and received by Monday morning! It's very full, soft, and so easy to manage! The care pouch was a nice added touch and the wax stick has really come in handy! I usually NEVER order from FB, but after reading reviews, and receiving I will definitely be a repeat customer. This unit even came with a nude attachment underneath the hairline, so after I braided my hair down, I didn't even need to use a wig cap. The only modification I made was plucking the part to widen it for a more natural look. I'm IN love with this hair and their customer service!

chantelb4
4/29/19

Ordered short 8 inch bob unit. Looks nothing like the picture. Had to cut so much hair. One plus the hair is soft easy to add curls. Will not refer.

dreh
4/28/19

This site is legit and has the best wigs ever. I was hesitant at first but I am completely satisfied. I have already ordered my 2nd wig. They are the best and their customer service is excellent

narae
4/27/19

The wig doesn't quite look like the picture. I'm truly disappointed and wish I hadn't had the wig installed because I feel like I completely wasted my money. You get what you pay for so definitely don't pay for this.

jeremien
4/20/19

No doubt, their packaging is so awesome! They actually take the time to package your wig along with extra goodies! I was truly impressed. My daughter is going to hook it up for me this weekend. I will definitely put a picture up of my box of goodies and wear my lace front wig.

shindimah
4/20/19

Loving my 22" hair undetectable hairline. Being dark skinned and trying
to find a lace wig that compliments your skin is hard but this wig is
giving me life. Highly recommend shipping fast and hair is soft

noelj14
4/17/19

First time coloring and trying a lace front unit period. Also first time purchasing from Luvme. Hair is still soft. I ordered the bob wig. Practice makes perfect but I love how everything came out! And the wig was reasonably priced.

cheryls350
4/16/19

I have had cheap wigs before. The wig I ordered look nothing like the pictures. I can't even put part in the wig and it uneven and u can see the tracks. The Facebook reviews with pictures are scams.

magniumd
4/14/19

first time wearing one of Luvme Hair's wigs and I absolutely love it! Full lace, deep wave, 16 inches. First week I wore it glued on for my vacation to Jamaica. This week I'm wearing in with no glue. Will definitely recommend company to others as well as becoming a repeat customer.

meyers19
4/14/19

Been getting compliments all day. Can't wait to get another pack in couple of days. Never bought a hair online and it looks this beautiful. Thanks Luvme Hair

strayhornl
4/14/19

Luvme Hair I love my hair it's really soft and it doesn't shed and I used my flat irons on a friend's hair and they were great got her hair silky straight.. I will definitely recommend

constances34
4/14/19

So I ordered my "virgin hair" from love me approx. March 17... when I recieved the hair it was soft but very thin..oh yes I ordered a 24' "undetectable" lace wig that I still had to bleach the knots on... so as I said the hair was soft but thin... it felt lite weight while wearing but quickly started shedding day 2... the instructions tell you not to get it wet with salt water or do to much. But if the hair is "virgin "it should be able to withstand the pressure.. that was the first thing that should have WARNED me... so it's been around 3 weeks and this hair sheds like a dog in the summer! It tangles so bad and without product this hair would be a bird's nest with the birds nesting in it!... the best thing that came out if this purchase was the "free flatirons" which probably cost this company more than this trash hair they're selling to unsuspecting woman trying to make themselves more beautiful. Bottom line.. this hair is no good and do not waste your time...money...or efforts.. thank you

ashleyl223
4/11/19

Just received my 2 units this one I favor most (200% density amall bouncy curly frontal lace)! It's so curly and bouncy and I love how it absorbs moisture not leaving my shoulders wet!it's so pretty I can't wait to take my senior college photos in it tomorrow. This is my fourth wig from LuvmeHair, and I must say you guys will continue to have my business. I don't shop for quality hair anywhere else. Thanks lovelies.

caseyj33
4/11/19

When I received mines didn't know I needed to do any work to the unit but I think i am going to like it 14in. Great Product!

kayk61
4/10/19

This is the wig I purchased from Luvmehair. I wore it for about a week. When I washed it, it matted so bad. Do not waste your money... The hair is not even real... Synthetic hair. The lace is not transparent. I purchased the 16 inch full transparent water wave lace wig...

alemg1
4/9/19

Stay away from this company. DO NOT ORDER PLEASE. THEY ARE SELLING SYNTHETIC HAIR! It's not real hair at all.... I order full lace wig the shipping was fast but after one day the wig was so matted won't even hold the curls. When I contact them they said the temperature can not be too high to flat iron the wig, but they claim to sell 100% virgin hair. They are scammers stay away from this company please.

jackies179
4/9/19

Very very bad quality (nothing like pictures) and seller extremely rude !!! Worst experience ever!!!

dorotyb
4/8/19

My undetectable water wave wig,I looooooove my new hair and shipping was
fast(ordered on Sunday received it on Wednesday.definately coming back
for another one

lunap7
4/8/19

I've gotta tell you the truth. As much as I love a lace front, I'm not going to pay big bucks for an install. I like to put my wigs on and take them off after a long day. This company has the most absolutely beautiful wigs and hair. The kit that comes with it is just a perk. I just love how natural it looks!

prettyb6
4/4/19

Do not, I repeat DO NOT buy from this site. The hair sheds horribly! They send the good wigs to the youtubers and bloggers and send the regular customers trash! I paid $250 for a 22' wig and it literally started balding in 2 weeks. I emailed the company and they keep making excuses why the wig fell apart. I've worn plenty of lace fronts and this is by far the worst one I've ever had.

teonag
Teona G.
4/3/19

I've been emailing this company since this poor excuse of a wig arrived last Thursday. I messaged through Facebook and they finally answered on Monday asking if I want a refund. I said yes, and they're not responding. I should have known better!!! What I got vs what I ordered is attached. These are NOT the same!!

donnab551
3/19/19

I've been looking for a company that stocks transparent Swiss lace wigs and was so happy I thought I found one! I'm a white women and have had only been able to custom order my wigs because of the color of the lace. In photo one is real transparent the other is from this company and will not answer my email. I'll make the best of it I guess . Live and learn agh won't let me upload picture! It's like night and day literally!

daniellem212
3/15/19

I ordered a wig and the wig never came. I was sent a package the had been opened and taped back up no box or wig in the package at all! There was a cheap wig stand in this horribly put together package which was also opened and it had Chinese writings on it so I can't even read it soooo DO NOT ORDER FROM LUVME HAIR. IT IS A SCAM. I contacted them and they are putting the blame on me. I disputed the charge and now they are asking me to cancel the dispute

Ladies I promise you they are legit. Straight out the box this wig is ready to wear. The baby hair is already ready. Honestly I should bleach the knots it will really take this wig to another level Luvme hair has awesome deals for amazing wigs. I just sprayed water and a little curling pomade. Came with band already attached. I want to color Her as well but couldn't wait to wear her. I'm super please with this company. Also you get gifts with your purchase. I got two wigs came with clips, stocking caps, hair pins, cute make up bag and the best was the flatirons. The quality is better than any I've had. (Btw I spent a certain amount which allowed me to get flatirons) I cannot express my happiness with this company You cannot go wrong. FYI I too was skeptical.

By Strayhorn L.

Haven't used it yet just got it today and ots already shedding

By Crystal H.

It is definitely synthetic and not even a good synthetic (I've had good synthetic wigs). Basically you get what you pay for, and this isn't worth any money. They should sell these wigs in costume stores.

By Alex B.

I would agree to that my shredded pretty bad as well

By Crystal H.

Questions? Get answers from the Luvmehair staff and other customers.

Luvmehair?