Review of Luvmehair

Luvmehair reviews

Tel: +1 888 535 4238

donnab551
3/19/19

I've been looking for a company that stocks transparent Swiss lace wigs and was so happy I thought I found one! I'm a white women and have had only been able to custom order my wigs because of the color of the lace. In photo one is real transparent the other is from this company and will not answer my email. I'll make the best of it I guess . Live and learn agh won't let me upload picture! It's like night and day literally!

daniellem212
3/15/19

I ordered a wig and the wig never came. I was sent a package the had been opened and taped back up no box or wig in the package at all! There was a cheap wig stand in this horribly put together package which was also opened and it had Chinese writings on it so I can't even read it soooo DO NOT ORDER FROM LUVME HAIR. IT IS A SCAM. I contacted them and they are putting the blame on me. I disputed the charge and now they are asking me to cancel the dispute

sannahb
3/11/19

Soooo I purchased the 200% density small curl lace frontal unit. I've been wearing lace frontal full lace for over 10yrs now. I usually have my units custom made but because of all the great reviews I took a chance won't ever happen again. Fast shipping and 200% density is THE ONLY true to sale pitch. Upon receiving my unit there was the most putrid odor I have ever smelled. It was moist as if they washed it in fish a$$ and delivered it. I washed and conditioned it twice and it still smells like fish a$$. The lace frontal goes far behind my ears so I will have to cut into the unit to get the correct fit. There are fly aways in every part of the frontal. I created my own conditioner with lemon honey and leave in conditioner I use regularly and put a shower cap on it. I will let this sit over night and see what it do. Emailed them several times to no avail. Don't f$$$ with this slave trade a$$ company cause mingling and tingtong gives 2 about US.

meioshas
3/9/19

I bought my Luvme hair on Monday and just received it on Wednesday .Shipping awesome. I always have trouble with shipping at other places. So I like the fact it came in the time frame the website said. It also sends you a tracking number some you can keep up. I also had to sign for it I like that too. It was 360 lace straight. I would Advise shampooing the hair first.Good Quality hair at least it's human. I will be ordering again

audreym91
3/8/19

The wig I received is definitely not what is represented in the advertisement. I would not wear this trash if I didnt have any hair! Never again !

claritzau
3/3/19

Thank God I have this outlet to vent my feelings since I've lost 250 of my hard earned money , only perk about this company was the fast shipping came in 3 days . When I opened the package saw the hair got real excited had this wavy curly texture to it even though I ordered something completely different . So I bleached the knots and then i washed the hair , it went from nice boiling wavy to strongly straight hair , this is very low quality hair it has a mix of everything.
It shed like crazy I can't even style it cause I feel like all the hair will fall off apart from the fact that it can't hold a style since it's fake hair . All of this in less than 3 days I am going to start making my own wig cause this was such a disappointment

rit3
2/26/19

Firstly, let me just say how upset I am with this website (sitejabber) because I typed out a review and when I went to post it, it deleted the entire thing because it directed me to another page and wanted me to sign up for an account or log into Facebook. When I clicked the back button it took away my entire post.
ANYWAY - Ladies I've had my fair share of scams happen to me. I do a throuogh check of new sites before I use them and this site was no exception. Scrolling through the site, I noticed how clean and put together it looked. I checked some of the products out and saw the amazing reviews from the Facebook page that were proudly displayed on the product pages. After I saw a few items that I liked, I went to their Instagram page to see if anyone had left any positive reviews for some much needed "new website validation" from me. I saw good reviews and I was almost convinced. That convincing ended when I did an individual search for the reviews and came across this page. I had to go back to the site to make sure that the ladies were describing the same website. I copied and pasted some of the wig names in the reviews and pasted them on the site to see if they would pop up and every last one of them did. After reading reviews, I went back to the site to investigate some more. What I came up with is two red flags. The first red flag was seeing that a lot of the short wigs had an astronomically high "starting" price compared to longer wigs. The hair wasn't described as being a better grade of hair so why would the price difference be so uneven (the marked out price before the "discounted" price). The second and most important red flag came when the site claimed to be having a 60% off sale but the listing price was very inconsistent with the sale price. Please see pictures to see the discrepancies. A wig that was valued at over $800 was being sold for $120? That definitely isn't 60% off. No one in a sane mind would discount a good wig that cost over $800 to barely $100. I'm an avid wig shopper (I've bought 7 just this month while I have taken advantage of all of the sales that have been going on) and I have never seen a price reduction like that. Personally, I did not buy a wig from this site but based off of the little research that I did, I'd definitely not recommend that anyone shop with this company. I've been scammed more times than I'd wanna admit but it has definitely made me a smarter online shopper. My advice would be to do extensive research with this company before committing to buy anything from them.

aasiyahs
2/19/19

I ordered 2 wigs 2 weeks ago the delivery company DHL Driver signed my name to the package and did not leave my package I have been calling and emailing and reaching out on social media to no avail

classys
2/18/19

I received a 18inch lace full wig from them it's okay but it's not fully 18in I measured it also the body wave does not look like the picture but I guess it's okay for paying 160 dollars for it I would not recommend anyone to them and I will not buy from them again but I'm going to wear this wig and get my moneys worth lbvs

adriennef16
2/10/19

I ordered a human hair u part wig and they sent a u part that was half human hair, hair synthetic hair. They used the synthetic hair to add bulk and it is obvious. Also, the hair has a terrible smell. I needed it for an event so I had no choice but to use it but buyer beware.

malauniw
2/7/19

Poor customer service. I tried to exchange a wig . I emailed all there emails, texted them, called them and even reached out on social media. It's a scam ! Horrible hair and terrible customer service

leticiat10
2/3/19

I love the way this hair feels, luvme wigs are well worth the price, and it only takes 3days to get to you, it's a very healthy investment

Tip for consumers: its a really good product

fayl22
1/31/19

Like many of you, I saw beautiful wigs on the Luvme posts on Facebook. I read the reviews on the Facebook page and saw great posts on Youtube so I thought the site was ok. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. I ordered a center part wig on the site, a got a wig that looks like it was cut by a 5th grader! It is just horrible!!! It has an asymmetrical cut, but it shouldn't. It has fly away hairs (very short hairs) on the top. I was so very disappointed. Then to make matters worst, their website indicated that they do not do refunds but they will give credit to shop on their website. However, they want you to mail the wig back to Hong Kong (at your own expense) before giving you a credit. There is no phone number either.... Hard lesson learned.
Stay Away!

crystalh144
1/29/19

I ordered from the vendor on Thursday. The package came o. a timely manner it includes 3 bundles of the Big Curl 24,26,and 28 inches and a 20 inch closure. Of course the first bundle that I looked at was the 28 Inch. I ran my fingers thru the bundle and immediate shedding. I then removed the ties and begin to unravel the bundle there was tangle as well as shedding. I'm disappointed. I paid 211.28 for the hair I haven't even installed and its shedding pretty bad.. I will leave images of what I have. Buy at your on risk. I have purchased better quality in a Hair store locally.

lorat11
1/28/19

I ordered s couple of wigs that were ok but not exactly as ordered. I ordered 10 inch shoulder styles that were half way down my back. Shame on me but I tried again. I then ordered 8 inch that was sooooo jacked up. They asked for all these pictures that I did send and said nothing was wrong, it was just shipping and to wash it and it would be ok. WHAT!!! That's not going to fix a zigzag cut. They disappeared from communication and there's so phone number. You're stuck with being out of HUNDREDS of dollars.

curlened
1/18/19

This wig I got was of poor quality the hair doesn't look like in the picture and I cannot put it up in a ponytail because you can see the fabric of the wig when you do that this is a horrible wig store

brendat118
1/17/19

Liars! Deceitful Liars! Their tactics are bait and switch!! They advertise one thing but sell you another. To add insult to injury, they will not honor their own return policy. When I email them within their 24-hour return policy; I was instructed to take pictures of the wig to ensure that it had not been used or dyed. I complied with their request. At first they said they will take care of it and for me not to worry. That was a huge lie! They later wrote and said that I could dye the hair if I didn't like the color. When I told then that I was not willing to spend money correcting their mistake and to just send me the wig I ordered; they told me to pay them the $20.00 they spent on shipping and they would accept a return. I could see if I had ordered the wrong wig and it was my fault but why should I pay for their mistake.

Then they wanted me to dye the wig so that they could claim that I damaged it. I refuse to fall for their tricks. I have put in a dispute with my credit card company. They're nothing but a bunch of lying crooks! DON'T BUY FROM THEM if you value your money. By the way, the wig sheds!

pamelad174
1/16/19

I purchased the 16inch 200% Density Small Bouncy Curl Lace Frontal Wig. It is a horrible wig! Fuzzy, looks like it was cut in layers, with a shag! There are plenty of grey hairs in this wig, and the cap is cheap, and it looks NOTHING like the advertisement. It looks and feels very cheap. Money down the drain, as they are ignoring me now.

dutchessd
1/14/19

Their hair is hit or miss and that's a horrible way to do business. I'm a stylist and I recommended Luvmehair to a client because another client purchased a wig from them and it was decent. Unfortunately, they sent the client who I referred a garbage wig and had the nerve to give her the run around about a refund. Not only will I never refer them to anyone else, I will be warning everyone I can about their shady practices. Beware!!!!

lauraleel
1/12/19

Ordered: BOB WIG HUMAN HAIR CLOSURE WIG SILKY BLUNT CUT it does not look like this. The frontal is not connected to the wig, it has a U part under the frontal with a hard tan plastic between the U. It looks very unnatural and is poor quality. The return policy is bs as well! It's not worth the risk.

yungkiar
1/9/19

I purchased a 12 inch 360 lace front wig from this company. Upon receiving it, I noticed that the sewn in strap and hooks were defective strap was ill-fitted and gapped in the back
The hooks would not stay in the slots therefore this wig was useless. The site misrepresented the wig and it looked NOTHING like what I thought I had purchased . I reached out to a Stella of Luvme hairwhom wrote me back to ask for pictures and a copy of the invoice. I sent both and never heard back after that email. Returns are not easy, I am now using PayPal to get my money back. I will never purchase from here again and does not recommend this company. If you choose to purchase, purchase with extreme caution

shakalab
1/7/19

At first I was a bit skeptical but let my guard down and ordered, it only took 3 days to get to me. The hair was well packaged and very very soft, easy install and curled well....best wig I've bought in a long time. Definitely will be ordering again.

shevaliers
1/4/19

Received my deep wave 360 this week and got it installed yesterday! Still getting use to it since I'm new to the wig craze lol but I loooove this hair! It's so soft and it doesn't tangle. I also bought the one in this ad and I'm looking forward to getting that installed next time! Been following this company for half the year. Glad I finally decided to purchase!

dejuanas
1/4/19

I bought my wig lace front virgin hair, on Dec 27 and it arrived ON TIME Dec 31 by DHL. The hair is beautiful and I will buy from here again. Don't believe the negative reviews; they are possible competitors.

angelam448
1/2/19

The wig does not look anything like the picture. Very poor quality. It doesn't fit my head. Lace is horrible. One side of the wig is longer than the other side. Also, the side that is short is very thick compared the longer side. I thought the company was in the United States however the wig was shipped from China. Very deceptive company. Please do not waste your money. I think the great reviews are probably fake.

Any update? Did u ever receive the item you wanted?

By Jasmine R.

Haven't used it yet just got it today and ots already shedding

By Crystal H.

I would agree to that my shredded pretty bad as well

By Crystal H.

Questions? Get answers from the Luvmehair staff and other customers.

Luvmehair?