This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ViviDress.co.uk

ViviDress.co.uk

ViviDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.71 stars from 161 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ViviDress.co.uk also ranks 304th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with ViviDress.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

• So I can definitely recommend it :) Now I feel even more excited to wear it on my wedding day.
  • I received the dress today with fast delievry, i opend the plastic bag and found WOW!!!

• he said that he had never heard of either VIvidress or any other wedding dress company being located in the building.
  • Outrageous customer service and fraudulent merchant.
How would you rate ViviDress.co.uk?

“Love, love, love this!!”

Sarah J.
5/7/16

Love, love, love this!! Went to a formal wedding and this shined! I received so many compliments. Great value for the price! Great material. I am 5'4 128 pounds. I originally ordered a medium because of the pics the dress. I immediately ordered a small. Quick shipment. First one came within 2 days (not prime eligible) second one took a bit longer but arrived just in time, still ahead of schedule though. Held up all night. No pulls it holes

“They refused to refund the cost of my dresses when they sent through the wrong colour”

Karen W.
5/12/17

Very disappointing I ordered a bridesmaid dress which was lovely and a few months later I ordered two more. These came through both in the same size, when I had ordered two different sizes and lengths and also in a completely different colour from the first. Contrary to their returns policy they refused to refund me or to give me a return slip. I would never use this company again!

wedding dress (40) customer service (21) wedding day (9) dress today (8) 2 weeks (5) custom size (9) bridesmaid dress (5) maternity dress (5) dresses (30) lace fabric (3) customer service rep (3) 3 months (3)
karenw215
May 12th, 2017
skinners
September 22nd, 2016
Two dresses purchased. 1 arrived incomplete the other so badly made its unalterable. Breast placement in gown is less than 3" from the shoulder. There isnt a bra in the world that can push boobs up that high!
Emails and photo evidence of dresses passed on to customer services and returns/refunds.
Refund agreed but none received.
Can't resell, even the charity shop refused to take them!
Discount in this case means unwearable items.
sarahj133
May 7th, 2016
nellr2
April 3rd, 2016
I would not trust the good reviews on this site as they are quite clearly planted - for example, there is one that is the same review (same exact wording!) on two different dates attributed to two different people. They all have obvious (incorrect) Chinese English - I am good at spotting the tics as I used to live in Hong Kong! The non-genuine reviews all have the name of the company in capitals - as in "VIVIDRESS". Pretty naughty and has certainly put me off using the site!
helenh83
May 8th, 2017
Although I am a young woman who has recently decided to advertise as a sex worker and have tried Adultwork, a very salacious website which seems to attract seedy and dubious people who think by writing one short line, that will get them in the door, I decided to try the escort section on Vivastreet.

Disaster. While I have friends who used to advertise on that website and no longer do, warm me about it, I went ahead anyway. It is very expensive, but I thought 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Now I hear from interested parties that the first thing they see is either a Ashley Morgan popup trying to encourage people to break marriage vows by loitering in other beds ( who am I to judge that) or Camgirls - not myself, and it is only after a short time, they get to see my advertisement.

I feel I am paying for these others to advertise and Vivastreet are milking me dry. ( Perhaps the popup advertisers also)I did not outlay all that money to advertise for others, so I will not renew my advertisement.

Perhaps I am not in a position to cry 'morally unfair,' so all I can say is that it is a terrible place for girls like myself to advertise. It explains why I get so few responses.
paulined8
November 13th, 2015
Having got the delivery date 17th September we were pleased it would be here in time for my daughters wedding on 2nd October.But that didn't happen it came on the day before at 3 pm after contacting vividress time & time again during the day's running up to that day it was very stressful to the point we had to buy a another wedding dress just in case it didn't turn up they did say that a £15 cheque in way of a apology would b sent Yes that's right we r still Waiting!! But the dress was amazing!
kyliee1
June 4th, 2016
I bought this dress to attend a beach wedding. It's well worth the money.Thanks for vividress. It's a beautiful colour, cool and easy to wear. It came with 2 beautiful brooches to attach to the straps to add a bit of bling.
It's also light weight and easy to pack in your suitcase and the few creases soon disappeared after hanging.
A great buy if you are on a tight budget.
sadev
April 4th, 2014
It arrived fast but dress is ugly and awful vaguely like the picture but badly made :( I was heart broken would never ever ever recommend buying your wedding dress from vivi or on line!!!! No returns either :(
kims88
March 30th, 2015
Since my last review of this so called uk online store, I still don't have my refund nor do I have the dress!!!! I have been sending emails daily with no response from them what so ever!!!! I feel for anyone who have been duped by these low life, good for nothing bunch of crooks!!! I get married in 103 days & still don't have a dress but I don't have any money to buy one either because these people have what little money I had. I just wish I'd looked them up sooner
psm2
March 2nd, 2017
I ordered my dress in Jan and max delivery time was 27 working days. The dress was seriously LATE and I did not get it for my wedding! I asked the customer care to send it via special delivery since they could follow where the dress was but no, they would not do so. VERY DISSAPOINTING!!!
fhghghg
October 24th, 2016
I was so incredibly surprised at the quality of this dress. The hem wowed me! I decided to do the custom sizing and the dress fit exactly as I wanted to. Obviously it needs a little steaming to release those travel wrinkles... but wow! I wanted a high dollar look without paying a high dollar price - vividress definitely made that possible. I cannot wait until my wedding day to walk down the aisle in this dress!
laurak77
May 18th, 2016
After mis-shipping an item to me that arrived a week late and opened, I requested a full refund and return of the dress within the 7 days that they advertise on their website. I have been dealing with someone called "Claire" who offered me the "super-rush" delivery refunded but ignored all other requests. I am now about to take the company to Trading Standards and also Customs and Excise as I do not believe they have been honest about the value of what was in the parcel. This "business" should be removed from the internet and honest people should be entitled to a refund if they do not receive their orders in the promised time frame. Appalling.
clairf2
June 4th, 2016
Nrought a wedding dress it was much to big and too long wasnt custom made so i asked for a refund and to send it back and they refused ot says on the bottom of there home page easy returns ots not please please dont use them ot also says uk site but the dresses come from china
billieh17
December 17th, 2014
My mums wearing this to our wedding next year... Not typical mother of the bride but she recoiled in horror at the thought of a pastel dress/jacket/hat combo! MIL to be will prob go for something more typically mother of the groom though ....suppose it all depends on the personality/style of the individual - I think they'll both look amazing despite being opposite ends of the mother of bride/groom style spectrum!

Tip for consumers: Mothers of the Bride really wear full length dresses

paulaf7
February 28th, 2015
This company doesnt even deserve a 1.ive been fighting with company for at least 3 months now to get a refund. It took me 2 months to get the returns address and now that i have returned the address this company is ignoring my emails. If i were any of yous looking to buy a dress from this company i would recommend that you stay clear. The only thing there good at is taking ppls money. Theres dresses look nothing like the pictures
phinnd
February 4th, 2015
My dress arrived yesterday...it is beautiful and it fits! I will recommend the site for my friends that need a wedding dress or other...Thank you! I think vividress.co.uk also deserve it as shining star.Very pleased with the easiness and promptness of ordering and receiving the dress. Quality of the dress was outstanding it looked more then what I paid for it. And do not forget check the dress i bought, woot!

Tip for consumers: Im loving it! they launched on facebook too,sweet.

mandyg12
March 14th, 2016
I received my dress and its the worst made dress i have ever seen not even fit for a dog to wear, pins left inside the material, wrong material, wrong dress completely, a baby cud of made a better dress,
Now figting for refund and they couldnt care less, do not under any circumstances order your dress from
Vividress.co.uk made in shanghai
nicolam24
May 4th, 2016
My recommendation to anyone even thinking of buying a dress from Vividress is to look elsewhere and avoid this company! They are con merchants. I ordered a dress using the made to measure facilities. When the dress arrived they clearly had taken no notice at all of the measurements given. The dress was far too long and didn't have any shape in the waist at all. I have tried to get a full refund upon returning the dress but 'Claire' (clearly not a Claire as they are Chinese not English) has stopped responding. I have found it so impossible to get the wedding dress of my dreams within a budget and they have cast a nasty shadow on my big day now. Awful organisation and awful people.
emmas47
April 20th, 2015
Quality = Terrible, stitching usless, size, not done correct, everything advertised is different, seems not done correct, material is cheap and nasty, this company should be taken of the internet, if they were a UK based company, trading standards would of shut them down a long time ago, looks like a blind person made the dress, a 10 year old in primary school could of done better
amandae52
June 13th, 2017
Absolutely love my dress and can't wait for my big day..
My dress arrived within three weeks and the quality of my dress is stunning!
Thank you vivi bride I would definitely recommend you to anyone who wants to buy a quality wedding dress for a fantastic price as mine only cost £179 and it looks well over £1000.
mariah239
July 7th, 2017
I usually never write reviews on anything, but I just had to for this site for other people not to order from them.

So, I ordered a wedding dress with custom measurements. The dress did arrive on time, but the measurements were completely off. It was way too big in general, except for the shoulders/sleeves which were too tight and way too long. Also the sewing was quite messed up in a lot of parts and the lace fabric was coming off in some spots.

So I tried to contact the customer service.. and that part was even worse than the dress.

First of all, I tried to contact them via the e-mail they have on their website - no response. Then, I tried to contact them via the e-mail they had in the order mail - no response. THEN (after multiple e-mails and weeks passed) I tried to contact them via the contact form on the website, which is sent to the e-mail I had tried before anyway, and I finally got something.

In all the mails I had sent them I always forwarded the order information so they would have everything at hand - the first answer I get is asking for the order information. So, running out of my patience slowly, I sent them the info again. Then I get a response, first of all greeting me with the words "Hi order number ..." asking me if I want to sent the dress back for corrections. I then answered, since it had been weeks by this point, that I had to buy another dress because I couldn't get a hold of the customer service and that I was only interested in the refund (although it says on the website that they don't do that for custom dresses but since they butchered this dress so badly..) but of course, I never got a response.

I even wrote one last e-mail just asking for an answer if they would refund it or NOT, but I never got an answer to that either. So now I'm stuck with this dress they ruined completely that cost me 200,- .

I can only advise you to not use this site, although the prizes and dresses seem amazing in the pictures. It's just not worth it.
paulaf6
February 26th, 2015
Ordered a wedding which arrived was too small contacted customer services for a refund to be told that they were going off for there chinese holiday which was fair enough. I was given a date that i would be contacted but never heard anything.ive now resebt a few emails and i still havent heard anything.its clear that this shop dont understand how important it is for a girl to have a lovely wedding dress.there just interested in talking peoples money.
zipporahb1
August 26th, 2016
Worst customer service I have ever received. After getting an I'll fitted dress from them that was in incorrect fabric colors, I emailed them immediately to process a return and refund, this was over two months ago. I was told they don't accept returns and the only refund they would offer me would be £20 for an almost £200 dress. When I asked to speak to someone higher up I had to go through the whole process again and they stopped responding to my emails. Worst customer experience I have ever had to deal with. DO NOT PRUCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.
rebeccab108
May 27th, 2016
I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses from this site, made to measure with measurements taken by a retired dressmaker so they were very accurate. The dresses arrived and are absolutely HUGE! Trailing along the floor, huge on the bust and waist and despite providing photographic evidence of this I am still having to send photos of the actual dresses and the measurements do they 'can compare and see where the fault lies!' It is a shame I can't upload the photos to this site to show you first hand why you should steer clear of this company at all costs. I now have to find 3 new dresses, battle for a refund and all this with my wedding just around the corner. Please do yourself a favour and don't waste your time or money using Vividress. 'Claire' if you happen to read this please hurry up and sort your customer service out and refund the people your company has let down including me!
amyd30
February 12th, 2015
Have just spent over £200 on 2 dresses and only now seen this forum. Not yet received dresses but they have taken more money than stated from my card ! I'm very very worried !!

I wouldn't if I was you! They still have my money & my dress nearly 12 months on, robbing scumbags!!!! I'm tempted to go to watchdog

By Kim S.
See more answers (6)

Agree with everyone below just look at the grammer on the good reviews. Shop at Debenhams my daughter got her dress from there at just as goid a price.

By Lisa J.