Review of ViviDress.co.uk

ViviDress.co.uk reviews

Room 1412, JingDian Plaza, FanHua Avenue, Economic Development Zone of Hefei 230601
Anhui, VA 23060, China
Tel: +86-551-63879990
service@vividress.co.uk

mariah239
7/7/17

I usually never write reviews on anything, but I just had to for this site for other people not to order from them.

So, I ordered a wedding dress with custom measurements. The dress did arrive on time, but the measurements were completely off. It was way too big in general, except for the shoulders/sleeves which were too tight and way too long. Also the sewing was quite messed up in a lot of parts and the lace fabric was coming off in some spots.

So I tried to contact the customer service.. and that part was even worse than the dress.

First of all, I tried to contact them via the e-mail they have on their website - no response. Then, I tried to contact them via the e-mail they had in the order mail - no response. THEN (after multiple e-mails and weeks passed) I tried to contact them via the contact form on the website, which is sent to the e-mail I had tried before anyway, and I finally got something.

In all the mails I had sent them I always forwarded the order information so they would have everything at hand - the first answer I get is asking for the order information. So, running out of my patience slowly, I sent them the info again. Then I get a response, first of all greeting me with the words "Hi order number ..." asking me if I want to sent the dress back for corrections. I then answered, since it had been weeks by this point, that I had to buy another dress because I couldn't get a hold of the customer service and that I was only interested in the refund (although it says on the website that they don't do that for custom dresses but since they butchered this dress so badly..) but of course, I never got a response.

I even wrote one last e-mail just asking for an answer if they would refund it or NOT, but I never got an answer to that either. So now I'm stuck with this dress they ruined completely that cost me 200,- .

I can only advise you to not use this site, although the prizes and dresses seem amazing in the pictures. It's just not worth it.

jennyl87
6/30/17

I NEVER write any reviews for ANYTHING! But I had to make an exception for this one because the dress is astonishing! I can't believe is sooo perfect and so shimmery! I will recommend it 100%, especially love the lace on it, I will buy dresses here again and again.

amandae52
6/13/17

Absolutely love my dress and can't wait for my big day..
My dress arrived within three weeks and the quality of my dress is stunning!
Thank you vivi bride I would definitely recommend you to anyone who wants to buy a quality wedding dress for a fantastic price as mine only cost £179 and it looks well over £1000.

harperj5
5/26/17

I ordered my wedding dress from them a few weeks ago, and it got here today (yay!!). The dress I chose had a very interesting and unusual lace, so before I ordered it I used the livechat to ask how accurately the lace used would match the picture, and was told "we have the same lace that is in the picture." This was a blatant lie, and the dress I received has a very different lace.... HOWEVER... the lace that the dress does have is absolutely unbelievably gorgeous and I love love love the dress. It is so well made, it looks and feels expensive, and the custom measurements that I gave them for only $18 more actually resulted in the dress fitting me like a glove. I'm shocked. So so so so worth it, but at the same time I feel that I may have gotten lucky that I happen to love the lace that they used.

karenw215
5/12/17

Very disappointing I ordered a bridesmaid dress which was lovely and a few months later I ordered two more. These came through both in the same size, when I had ordered two different sizes and lengths and also in a completely different colour from the first. Contrary to their returns policy they refused to refund me or to give me a return slip. I would never use this company again!

helenh83
5/8/17

Although I am a young woman who has recently decided to advertise as a sex worker and have tried Adultwork, a very salacious website which seems to attract seedy and dubious people who think by writing one short line, that will get them in the door, I decided to try the escort section on Vivastreet.

Disaster. While I have friends who used to advertise on that website and no longer do, warm me about it, I went ahead anyway. It is very expensive, but I thought 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Now I hear from interested parties that the first thing they see is either a Ashley Morgan popup trying to encourage people to break marriage vows by loitering in other beds ( who am I to judge that) or Camgirls - not myself, and it is only after a short time, they get to see my advertisement.

I feel I am paying for these others to advertise and Vivastreet are milking me dry. ( Perhaps the popup advertisers also)I did not outlay all that money to advertise for others, so I will not renew my advertisement.

Perhaps I am not in a position to cry 'morally unfair,' so all I can say is that it is a terrible place for girls like myself to advertise. It explains why I get so few responses.

psm2
3/2/17

I ordered my dress in Jan and max delivery time was 27 working days. The dress was seriously LATE and I did not get it for my wedding! I asked the customer care to send it via special delivery since they could follow where the dress was but no, they would not do so. VERY DISSAPOINTING!!!

fatemehh
12/10/16

I ordered a wedding dress for my niece 3 weeks ago. It was supposed to be delivered after 22nd of December 2016 , but it arrived on the 6th ( after 2 weeks I requested). Very quick delivery. It's a REALLY beautiful, good quality dress. My niece has still not tried it, as she doesn't leave here ( I need to send it to her soon). I hope the size of dress fit her, but the delivery, quality is more than perfect. Sweed very nicely and it's exactly like the photo in the website. After I requested the dress I even changed one of my requests in the dress. The lady ( Claire ) replied my email immediately and I was just surprised. To be honest, I wasn't even sure I will get delivered this dress at all. I recommend vividress 100% to everyone. We could never find any wedding dress with this price, Specially with this quality. I am going to request a dress for my daughter's prom too very soon.

gracel44
11/29/16

The dress is so perfect for my wedding reception. I was looking for a dress with long lace sleeves and I fell in love with it at the moment I saw it. They suggest me choose custom size for a better fit. Thank you so much!vividress.

ginaa20
11/18/16

I purchased this dress for my daughters wedding. It is really beautiful. My daughter likes it very much. It fits me very well. I will recommend you to all of my friends.Pretty good ,thanks for your efforts.

arona12
11/13/16

The prom dress was under 100 with shipping for free, I couldnt believe it either.
-The dress arrived cleanly packaged via DHL and was at my door in 2 weeks.
-It is custom sized to my measurements. I tried it on after the video and it fit perfectlyI just cant gorge on too many doughnuts, it was a perfect fit,love it too much.Recommend the shop.

katel153
11/6/16

I was quite discouraged after reading some reviews, but fortunately I placed my order and the dress is really high quality and coresponds to the pictures. I do recommend Vividress and can't wait to my prom!

aapoa
11/3/16

I loved it!!! I got this dress for my HS grad and I received many compliments. Usually I don't like wearing clothes that expose my arms, but with this dress I felt really comfortable. I didn't do any costume sizes I just ordered a size 8, it was a little lose at the straps but it was still good. I would recommended this dress because its really figure flattering.

fhghghg
10/24/16

I was so incredibly surprised at the quality of this dress. The hem wowed me! I decided to do the custom sizing and the dress fit exactly as I wanted to. Obviously it needs a little steaming to release those travel wrinkles... but wow! I wanted a high dollar look without paying a high dollar price - vividress definitely made that possible. I cannot wait until my wedding day to walk down the aisle in this dress!

susanj97
10/21/16

I brought my dress on line from Vivi. The tracking number was not sent to me so I e-mailed them and it was soon released to me. This led me to look at the reviews on line, I was getting married in Tobago in four weeks and had to order for super rush delivery. After reading some of the reviews I was horrified and very worried about what my dress was going to be like and desperately trying to consider my alternatives with little time in hand. My dress arrived in good time and I was so nervous to open the dress that evening, however, when I eventually did I could not believe my eyes, the dress was beautiful I eagerly tried it on and it fit perfectly and I mean perfectly, I had given my sizes and there was no doubt these had been used in making the dress. My now husband looked astonished when he first saw me, it nearly made me cry. Everyone who saw me in that dress or have seen pictures of me wearing it have all said it is stunning. Of course I didnt tell everyone the incredible good value, which it very much was, it looked expensive and I felt great. So all I can say is thank you Vivi you made my day! SJJ Poole Dorset UK

jinnyj1
9/30/16

My daughter fell in love with the picture and we were not disappointed. The dress looked beautiful on her. For the money the dress was worth it!My daughter felt comfortable and confident all night. Would definitely order in vividress again!

soilan
9/30/16

I love my wedding gown,it's so beautiful!!. I was a bit sceptical when ordering but since the price was way below my budget I decided to just go on and order if it turned out bad I would get a local dress with the difference from the budget. I have received my dress on time and it looks exactly like in the photo. The finish is spectacular they used satin on the inside you may actually wear it as another dress. This is not a fake review by Vivi dress, I actually ordered from Africa. I would recommend anyone any time. I am now ordering for my maids and my evening gown.

eloisel
9/27/16

I bought 2 Bridesmaid dresses form them and have been trying for 2 weeks to resolve my order issue and obtain a refund but this still hasnt been processed.

I received two bridesmaid dress however the colour of both is wrong and not what was agreed upon and one dress is completely the wrong size It was a custom size as the person is pregnant. The main reason I purchase from their was because of the assurances by their customer advisor Joanna made about be able to tailor maternity dresses. However on receiving the dress is was completely wrong and about 5-6 sizes too big. An error on your their side again I have emails confirming her maternity measurements.

I immediately contact after care via email to relate the problem, they offered to alter the dress which I was willing to consider even with it being the wrong colour a my wedding is only a few weeks time however when I asked about how I would return it I didnt not get a reply for over 1 week by this time my wedging is getting ever closer and I didnt believe there was time to return the dress, alter it and get it back to me in the UK. This was all their fault for not replying to your customers email for a week.

I have had to chase for replies to email continuously and feel that you lack any real care for your customers, it seems that once they have your money they simply dont care.

Their complete lack of customer service has been extremely upsetting and stressful as what should be an exciting and happy time for me as a bride.

WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!

jm249
9/24/16

Having difficulty finding any local shops selling Bohemian-style dresses, we happened upon Vividress. Having seen the poor reviews online, we saw that Vividress say they have a showroom in Hong Kong. My fiance and I are returning to the UK for our wedding, but currently reside in HK, so decided to go over to check the quality and fitting of the dresses.

As per Vivdress' own website under the About Us section, they claim: "We have expanded three times since opening and are currently expanding for a fourth time into our new 5,000+ square foot showroom at Silvercorp INT Tower 707-713 Nathan Rd, Mongkok, KL, Hong Kong". THIS SHOWROOM DOES NOT EXIST - it is an outright lie. Further, we also asked the building's security manager whether this company had moved out recently - he said that he had never heard of either VIvidress or any other wedding dress company being located in the building.

I returned home, and using their online chat service, asked if it was possible to visit their showroom - they said that they do not have a showroom, saying that their dresses all come from mainland China.

Having discovered the fraudulent claim on their site, I then decided to do a reverse Google search forsome of the Bohemian dress photos used on their site, they are taken from other wedding dress websites.

Please be aware that the claims and photos that Vividress are using are false, I appreciate that some people have received dresses as per their specification etc, but the fact that they have stolen other company's photos and designs, and have also lied about their showroom address, I would advise others to not use this company.

skinners
9/22/16

Two dresses purchased. 1 arrived incomplete the other so badly made its unalterable. Breast placement in gown is less than 3" from the shoulder. There isnt a bra in the world that can push boobs up that high!
Emails and photo evidence of dresses passed on to customer services and returns/refunds.
Refund agreed but none received.
Can't resell, even the charity shop refused to take them!
Discount in this case means unwearable items.

annaj55
9/13/16

My dress exceeded my expectations! The customer service was wonderful. I ordered my dress last minute and I received it just in time. It fit perfect. A wedding is a moment you will cherish forever and you made that possible. Thank you vividress!!!

jatttem
8/26/16

Very cute dress. It was tailored perfectly and arrived from overseas in one week from the date I ordered it. So impressed. My chest to waist to hip ratio is not like the model in the photo. So the dress didn't look like it did on her even though I'm a little person. That was a bit disappointing but my friends and parents still loved it. Thank you vividress.

zipporahb1
8/26/16

Worst customer service I have ever received. After getting an I'll fitted dress from them that was in incorrect fabric colors, I emailed them immediately to process a return and refund, this was over two months ago. I was told they don't accept returns and the only refund they would offer me would be £20 for an almost £200 dress. When I asked to speak to someone higher up I had to go through the whole process again and they stopped responding to my emails. Worst customer experience I have ever had to deal with. DO NOT PRUCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

kayc64
8/11/16

This company 'made' my wedding dress 'custom' made with my exact measurement OK keyword 'custom', my dress came 5 inches too long, sleeves where about 6 inches off on both width and length the material is hard and difficult to work with. I have to alter the dress now which will cost me £140 but VIVIdress is only willing to refund me £30, this company is a no no.......PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THEM.......its a wedding not a blinking birthday party....................!!!!! NOT HAPPY

Also 'Claire' if you reading this you need to sort out whom ever does all your measurements BEFORE making/completing the dress..................NO WAY was any consideration put into my dress at all.....

maryw208
8/8/16

Thank you so much, VIVIDRESS. I love the dress very much!!! I just received it today. The quality of the dress is very good. And I love the lace element on the dress. It looks cute. I was quite nervous about ordering it without being able to try it on, however it fits me well since I chose the custom size.

I wouldn't if I was you! They still have my money & my dress nearly 12 months on, robbing scumbags!!!! I'm tempted to go to watchdog

By Kim S.

Agree with everyone below just look at the grammer on the good reviews. Shop at Debenhams my daughter got her dress from there at just as goid a price.

By Lisa J.

Don't buy whatever you do as you will regret it and its good hard earned money down the drain. Appalling quality and ridiculous sizing, nothing fits!

By Margy G.

Hi,don't worry please, we are custome made online shop,you caould just write to our email service@vividress.co.uk ,we will provide you with the dress you want.

By ViViDress S., ViviDress.co.uk Representative

Hi, the wedding dress in vividress is really nice ,the quality is good and the delivery is pretty fast.I am pretty satisfied with that dress .

By ViViDress S., ViviDress.co.uk Representative

I've been emailed a confirmation of refund after 11 emails with photos of the terrible ilfitting and incomplete dress. No refund has been received.

By Skinner S.

Questions? Get answers from the ViviDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ViviDress.co.uk