Review of VGMedispa

Tel: 03300884758
info@vgmedispa.com

krissied
2/18/19

I purchased 6 groupon sessions for laser hair removal alongside some inch loss therapy which the Fitzrovia manager Jana upsold to me in the salon at the time of coming in for my patch test.
I've had 3 appointments cancelled on me either last minute, or without any notification because the manager Jana did not actually end up booking me in the first place. A trip in to London wasted.
Since then, I've decided that spending £500 on VG Fitzrovia was DEFINITELY an ill decision and despite calling and emailing for 5 days straight and getting no response, I've had to go in to the salon to request my refund.
Jana tells me that she has authorised my refund- not before asking me if I would give the salon one more opportunity to redeem themselves. I explain; I've already done this despite them cancelling appointments on my erratically or not being able to book me because they've oversold their services and have nothing available for more than 8 weeks.

Here's a clue to VG MEDISPA- if you don't have the staff, don't offer the services. You're wasting everyone's time here....

It has been more than a week now since I've been in the salon and I've been told by Jana to email KAREN at customer services. So now, not only have I been trying any of these numbers to get through to LITERALLY ANY HUMAN BEING 0330 088 4758 / 0203 051 1471/ 0203 411 3317 / 01748 898782.
But now it seems even all the emails I'm being provided are housing ghosts.

You have £490 of my money VG Medispa Fitzrovia and you need to simply refund me.
If I don't receive my refund, I will be reporting this company to Trading Standards. This is beyond inept and shameless.

ancas2
1/21/19

Lovely place, a few issues with cancellations but nothing too inconvenient.
Dee was really nice - she comes across very experienced and professional.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your review, we are delighted you have enjoyed your time with us and we will share with the team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

dawnl321
1/21/19

Put this off for quiet some time trying other remedies but as was spreading I just went for it, so glad.dee was very kind , helpful most importantly friendly.my toes are starting to look healthy again do this sooner rather than later.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your review, we are pleased you have enjoyed the treatment and are happy with the results! We will share your feedback with the team, and hopefully we can welcome you again soon.

kerid17
1/10/19

I have been supported by Koko at VGMedispa in Fitztrovia, London and really wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for the warmth and openness. When we, as women, go in for treatments, it can feel like a vulnerable position to be in, but Koko was incredible in terms of her information, friendliness, and treatment. She made sure I was comfortable throughout and was incredibly efficient. I will definitely be recommending to others and will be going back to her for future treatments.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your review and recommendation, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and thank you for the feedback on the team. We will share this with them and hope to see you again soon.

kaisav
12/27/18

I have had two sessions with therapist Jolanta at VGMedispa in Fitzrovia, London, and so far I've had a very positive experience. The location is central, easy to get to, and the reception and the therapy rooms look very professional. I had booked hair removal for bikini area and underarms, and Jolanta made me feel very comfortable by explaining every step of the process, and constantly checking if I felt any pain or discomfort throughout the whole process. I've only had two sessions so far and I'm really pleased with the results. Despite having shaved my arm pits most of my life, the hair growth slowed right down already after the first session. I am looking forward to seeing the result after all 6 sessions that I have paid for so far.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are delighted you have enjoyed your experience in one of our clinics and look forward to seeing you for the rest of your course,

Many thanks
janem316
12/10/18

DO NOT BOOK WITH VGMEDISPA

They will mess you around, cancel appointments at the last minute... Had to wait over two months just to get a booking, and when I turned up for my appointment, the clinic was closed. I received no warning.

AVOID

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry you are unhappy with the service you have received, so that we can look into this directly please contact our customer care team directly on customercare@vgmedispa.com with your details. We are posting the same response to each of the reviews you have posted so that we can hopefully resolve this directly.

biljanas2
12/3/18

Diana was so welcoming and professional and made me feel very comfortable. She asked me if I felt any pain or discomfort throughout the appointment. She could not have been more pleasant and caring. I really felt she gave me all her attention. I I would highly recommend Diana at Richmond Branch.
Also I'd like to mention I had a good communication with Anna and she understood my needs and suggested the right treatments for me.
Great Area Manager Anna and Great Therapist Diana
If you want to treat yourself this is your perfect Christmas gift.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your feedback and recommendation. We will share this with the team in Richmond, and we hope to see you again soon

oliviaj53
11/30/18

Dee preforms Hollywood & pa laser hair removal, she makes the embarrassing appointment very bareable with her friendly, professional manner. She gets it done really fast and really puts me at ease! Highly recommend.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your feedback, we will share this with Dee and the team, and hope to see you again soon.

ma153
11/22/18

LEEDS branch are incredible! I had a bad experience at another branch, but switching over to Leeds is the best decision yet. Karen is a wonderful manager - she understood my concerns and rectified them. She realised how stressed out I was and did everything she could to sort my issues. Margareta is fabulous at what she does - she lasers each area of the body using her expertise and always asks the client if they're happy. She does everything she can to make sure the treatment is worthwhile! I can now say I'm really happy at the LEEDS branch.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Leeds clinic, we are delighted you have enjoyed your time with us. We will share your comments with the team and look forward to seeing you again soon.

elizabethl248
11/16/18

I am currently in the process of trying to obtain a refund for services I have not yet had, this has been going on for around 2 months now.
I originally paid for a package deal of laser hair removal. The first 2 appointments were very rushed (they say they struggle to fit me in for a 45 minute appointment, even though I was in and out in 20 minutes) and I was given a few bits of tissue to remove all the gel that was all over my legs and underarms. After that it was a nightmare just to get in. I pre booked, wanting an appointment in 6 weeks but the earliest they could do was 9 (I have never been able to get in in 6 weeks time, therefore prolonging the end of the overall treatment) then I was called a few days before my appointment to be told it would have to be a month later as they had to temporarily shut the Croydon branch due to no staff! I offered to go to any other salon I could get to, but they still couldn't fit me in.
I have also been told different company policies every time I call.. that I should wait 14 days for a response, then 28 days, then 28 working days.. it has now been 40 working days. I have emailed twice and called numerous times and have had zero response from the customer service department. I have only had 3 of the 12 treatments I have paid for and they currently have in their possession over £1000 of mine.. DO NOT PAY UP FRONT!!! I have since read reviews saying the same thing about it being almost impossible to gain a refund from this company.. I will never use this company again!

simons139
11/11/18

Only went for the 1st time today to the Richmond branch for a skin patch test. Very impressed already!!
Excellent service provided by Rosie & Diana!!
Looking forward to coming back!!

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your review, we will let Rosie & Diana know your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon,

luisat3
11/9/18

I have completed my 8 laser sessions with VG and have seen amazing results. The staff (including therapist Charlotte) were very friendly, and I had a thorough yet timely treatment. I will be purchasing more sessions for touch ups in the future!

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience in one of our clinics, we are delighted you enjoyed your time with our staff and we will share your feedback with them, and look forward to seeing you for your top-ups.

Many thanks
floriank20
10/17/18

I have the best experience at Richmond Clinic. I am happy to recommend Richmond Clinic any time. Very happy with my treatment today by Kim. I'll be coming back for further treatment.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your review and recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

helenw140
9/18/18

I had really bad experience with this business. My appointments were cancelled several times because the machine was broken. This meant I couldn't have the full benefit of the treatment. I asked for refund and unpleasant journey with their customer service started. Not only they were not responsive but also liars and willing to do whatever it takes to make you give up your payment. I eventually managed to get most my money after I started a legal case against them. My advice to those who are having hard time with them at the moment. Don't waste your time (you will never get sensible response from *) and claim your money back in court. If you don't know the procedures just ask your local citizen advice bureau.

*Personal information redacted by admin

denitar2
8/31/18

Accompanied my daughter to 1st appointment as was horrified to read the reviews. However, 1st impressions when entering were quite different. Welcoming staff , very professional reception & waiting area. Friendly & knowledgable clinical staff. So much so that I booked an appointment for myself . No hard sell contrary to the reviews online. Whilst the treatment room would benefit from a little t l c I was very impressed & no complaints for Leeds only praise .

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience, we are delighted you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you for your appointment.

zrebarz
8/31/18

I am happy with the service provided by Louise at Manchester John Dalton Street.
Saw results after 1st session.
I would highly recommend as she is very experienced.
Thank you.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience, we will let Louise know,

louiseh91
8/18/18

Bristol medispa lie to get your money. The treatment didnt work. They have my money on balance and refuse to pay me £220 that hasnt been used yet. They have stolen my. Money

staciek9
8/10/18

Michaela looked after me today at my appointment. I was having a bad day but she made me feel better. She was talkative and put me at ease. I am grateful for her kindness.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience in our Bristol clinic, we are so pleased you enjoyed your time with Michaela. We will let her know and look forward to seeing you again soon.

andreap166
8/6/18

Great place for hair removal laser treatment ! The staff is very friendly and professional. Vicky took care of me twice and I have been very happy by her service. She gave me a lot of information about the treatment that was very helpful. I would recommend this place!

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your fantastic review of our London clinic, we are delighted you have enjoyed your treatment and experience with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

carryt
7/12/18

yesterday I went to VGMedispa in Manchester and had laser tummy tightening treatment by the fantastic therapist there call Dee. She was very helpful and gave me lots of information about the treatment and for my first time going for something like this, I felt very at ease and was happy with the whole process. I would definitely recommend trying some treatments here and will go back again in fututre. The lady on the reception was also very helpful and gave me lots of interesting information. It was a really pleasant friendly experience.

Tip for consumers: Treat yourself, why not. It feels good :-)

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience in our Manchester clinic, we will share your feedback with Dee and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

patrickh214
Patrick H.
7/7/18

Overall, I am satisfied with the service provided. The staff treating me and at the reception are always cheerful and chatty while maintaining high professional standards.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience in our London clinic, we will share your feedback with the team as they will love to know that they have come across in that way. We look forward to seeing you again,

zedb
6/19/18

Staff (Jess) made me feel comfortable, was friendly and was happy to answer all of my questions. I look forward to continuing treatment with her.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience in one of our clinics we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

jaynes22
6/15/18

I've had laser before so I know how it works.
I've never experienced such rude service! It was like it was such a Hussle for her to be working. I felt so uncomfortable. The laser session was so rushed and so much gel was used there is no way the laser could work.
Unfortunately I've already paid for my sessions, I have 4 more to go.
Can't wait till they are over and I can find another clinic which value their customers and do a proper job!
Please avoid this salon and go elsewhere.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We have read your review, if you would like to contact us directly to discuss your treatment so we can review your client record please do on customercare@vgmedispa.com

vickim125
Vicki M.
6/13/18

Had my 5th laser session with a different therapist today (Vicky) and she was great! Very thorough, very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Many thanks! Vicki

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

rochellem22
6/12/18

I've been having laser hair removal at the Birmingham clinic. Always received great service. Lovely chat during my sessions. Recently started having sessions with Kemmi which im really happy about. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Happy with my service with Kemmi and the Birmingham clinic so far

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we will share this with the clinic and look forward to seeing you again soon,

VGMEDISPA

Hi Noor, Thank you for your question, we would need to discuss your treatment plan in more detail and your skin type, however we would estimate that it would take between 15-30 minutes. If you would like to discuss further please get in touch with our customer service team on info@vgmedispa.com / 0330 088 4758. Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Jessica, We dont have your full details so unable to answer the question on your individual case. If you would like to contact customercare@vgmedispa.com we can discuss this further with you, Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi, yes we have a number of registered nurses/docters operating at all of our clinics, if you would like to contact us to discuss the clinic you would attend we can provide you the full detail on the nurse including their NMC numbers, please call 03300884758 or info@vgmedispa.com, Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Denise, We understand you would be nervous about the treatment, all our clinics are equipped with the best quality laser machines Soprano Ice lasers and therapists trained by Alma Lasers. If you wish to contact us directly on info@vgmedispa.com we can discuss your skin type and what the recommended treatment course would be prior to any purchase. We can also invite you into the clinic to view before and after pictures and take you through the process in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you, Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

A: Hi Hannah, please get in touch with our customer service team on 0330 088 4758 or info@vgmedispa.com and they will be able to provide you will full details. Many thanks for your interest in VGMEDISPA and we hope we can welcome you to one of our clinics soon.

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Lynda, please get in touch with our customer service team on 0330 088 4758 or info@vgmedispa.com and they will be able to provide you will full details of the deal that you have seen and what is included. Many thanks for your interest in VGMEDISPA and we hope we can welcome you to one of our clinics soon.

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Bridget, Thank you for your enquiry, yes we would be more than happy to discuss the treatment with you in more detail and what your requirements are to make sure you are suitable. If you would like to email us on info@vgmedispa.com our customer service team will pick up your message and be able to call you to discuss further and arrange for you to go into one of our clinics. Please be assured, we only use Alma lasers and we have a customer care team that handle any complaints. We cant please everyone all of the time, but we hope you will discuss with us directly and make up your own mind. Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Carol, We understand your concern over the reviews that have been posted, we are happy to provide you with a sample of reviews we have received from our clients visiting your relevant clinic in the past 48 hours if this helps to reassure you. Yes our nurses are registered and follow a strict code of practice. Any of our clinics will be able to provide you will full details of the nurses background, if you would like to get in touch with our customer care team they can also provide the NMC number if it reassures you. They are available on customercare@vgmedispa.com Many thanks for getting in touch, if you need anything further please let us know, VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Jessica, Sorry for the delay in replying we have been closed for the Christmas period. I understand your concern, and we would like to assure you we do respond to customers and look after them. As I dont have your details please could you email us at customercare@vgmedispa.com so we can pick up communication with you and make sure you have all the details you need prior to your treatments. Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Questions? Get answers from the VGMedispa staff and other customers.

9 Photos for VGMedispa