Review of VGMedispa

Tel: 03300884758
info@vgmedispa.com

lesyah1
7/11/19

I have prepaid for two infrared facial sessions £650 12th July 2018 it will be a year to date tomorrow!! All my appointments have been cancelled with no notice, re scheduled and cancelled again due to short staff, illness and resignation! I left several messages, sent few dozens of e-mail, not even single reply or acknowledgement! I have managed to speak to the manager once back in January. Still absolutely radio silence since. No appointments, no refund, it has been a year to date!! Absolute Shambles!
I have NEVER EXPERIENCED this in my entire life. I have only one option left to take them to the court.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Dear Lesya, we have read your feedback, and we are sorry that you are not happy with your experience at VGMEDISPA. The customer care is processing your enquiry.
davidr1298
5/25/19

hey have been very efficient and the quality has been of a high standard. They are always professional and the salon is very high spec

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted with your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

sarat141
5/24/19

Is the worst ever place i have been!!!! They burnt me, they treated me bad, they dont know how to do a laser removal. Everyone is doing it in a different way. They are not safe. Even if they give me a free session i would never go there again!! Never. This is how i feel iv been treated

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We have read your review and take such allegations very seriously. We cannot comment on individual cases on a public forum, but if you would like to discuss this directly our management team will pick this up via customercare@vgmedispa.com.

amaaran
5/19/19

The WORST place to get your laser hair removal done. I had my underarms lasered and after two sessions my underarms had become so dark! they were using a very high setting on my skin. I had to tell them it's worrying me that my underarms have become so dark for them to switch to a lower heat setting and all they said was it will lighten in time. I will say id much rather have hair under my arms which I can wax off than have horrifying dark underarms which has made me so self-conscious. To add to this, every time I asked for the pictures they had taken of my underarms before my treatment they'd always say they've changed systems and will contact head office and send them to me. I called them FIVE times and they gave me the same response which is when I realized they were not going to give me my pictures. Please do not go here. I've never been to a place where they care so little about the people and results. its all about the money.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We have read your review, and we are sorry that you havent been satisfied with our service. We would like to discuss your treatment in more detail and resolve this with you directly. Our management team have been informed and are expecting you to contact them directly so they can look into this for you on customercare@vgmedispa.com.

lindat367
5/12/19
• Updated review

I threatened them with trading standards and legal action if I don't get a refund .
Finally got an email from world pay shortly after to say I am due a refund of £49
Took 3 days and the amount went back on my credit card !
Finally

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry that you haven't been satisfied by our service. We have a strict refund process that our team have to follow so your refund has been processed in accordance to this. If you would like to communicate any further directly please continue to do so with our customer care team on customercare@vgmedispa.com and they will be happy to continue to help you.

VGMEDISPA
“Avoid at all costs! Scam artists”
5/9/19
• Previous review

I purchased a deal for 6 laser sessions at the Poole Branch back in March for underarms only to be cancelled on twice! making excuses that the laser doesn't work etc, then when they fixed' it the other week, a customer complained it was too hot and burnt her, they tried it on Shannon the girl who works there and it burnt her. How unprofessional telling a customer (me) this information over the phone!! Then when I raised this to head office. The Australian girl in the poole branch denied it.

I have read all the awful reviews online on different review websites about their company making excuses and cancelling on clients.
This is unacceptable from a company! And put a bad taste in my mouth as a new customer.

I want the refund of £49 back on my credit card ASAP before I take things further with trading standards.
I shouldn't have to keep chasing a refund I am entitled to!
Avoid at all costs and go to a reputable company!

dianad239
4/30/19

I was cancelled 4 times on 3 sessions. When you call to reschedule, they simply never pick up on you, and don't return your calls. I have two more sessions to do, but it seems like I was schemed, and will never be able to reach them to finish my package.
What a SHAME!!!!

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry that you havent been satisfied with the service you have received with one of our clinics. Some of our clinics can get busy during peak times, we also have a central bookings line if you would like to contact them at any point or make an appointment on 0330 088 4758

Many Thanks VGMEDISPA
gurpreetb2
4/10/19

The place has always been busy because it has over sold through Groupon. The results, service and attitude reflect this massively. I have three sessions to go, but I refuse to step foot in the Richmond clinic again. The manager' who also performs your treatment is one of the rudest ladies I have met in this industry. You're told to contact your nearest branch, but when this is the lady you're dealing with, what hope does anyone have. ZERO. I regret recommending this to a friend because she was burnt, and has experienced a similar experience. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry to hear about your experience in one of our clinics. We do have a central bookings line and a customer care team that can be reached should you wish to not discuss your treatments with the clinic directly. We cannot comment further on individual cases, but can assure you all of our practitioners are trained to a high standard using our machines and any such allegations are taken very seriously and escalated to our experienced team to deal directly with.

adaa21
4/10/19

You get a different person treating you each time and for the past 2 years I have seen so many people it's ridiculous. Appointment got cancelled and I am now facing 14 weeks between appointments and already the results are fading and it is only the 8 week. And this is not the first time this happens.
I am at the end of my patience and they are refusing a refund.
Not to mention that after 2 years of treatments the results are absolutely not great.
Unacceptable behaviour and absolutely no response from them regarding getting my money back so I can go somewhere where there are appointments and continue my normal schedule.
Very disappointed, I'll advise people to stay away from them.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry to hear you have been unhappy with your experience. Our clinic is very busy so we cannot guarantee over a 2 year period that you will continue to see the same therapist, we do our best to make that happen but its not always possible. Our clinic have tried to resolve this matter directly with you, so if you would like to make contact again with them or our customer care team otherwise we will see you at your next appointment scheduled for May.

sandram531
3/24/19

Only nice until you refuse to buy a £1800 package. Anna, who called herself area manager, took me in for a consultation' which turned out to be just a sales pitch to sell a package which was discounted ONLY that day and turned very unprofessional and irritated when I refused to commit to a package. Even made a patronising remark as I was leaving. Very unpleasant.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry to hear about your experience in one of our clinics. We will share this feedback with the team and ensure that improvements are made. If you would like to discuss your experience directly and organise your next treatment please contact our customer service team on 0330 088 4758.

dang257
3/15/19

To:
infovgmedispa.com
30 Jan at 16:06
Dear Sir madam,
I'm writing to complain about the service I have been receiving since I had first contacted with your company.
Around Oct 2016 i purchased 79 for 349 voucher from Groupon, for the aesthetic treatment at the Vgmedispa. On 22 11 16, I called your company and upgraded the original voucher to a nose enhancement with £200 paid on the phone. T, was the name on my confirmation email with my appointment details and payment receipt.
On the 20 12 16, I turned up for my treatment at your Fitzrovia branch and found that my appointment got cancelled by your staff, I did not get any notification. I was really upset but choose to make another appointment. Then, till summer, no appointment could be made due to lack of nurse who could do the treatment. I appreciated that your staff had put in so much efforts to get me an appointment. But I also tired of keeping calling back and not seeing any chances. On 30/6/17, your staff has sent me a email to confirm that the company still have my credit and it will never expired.
Now, it is 2019, I still couldn't get the treatment after 2 years. I have been very patient with the vgmedispa despite I didn't get what I was paying for. I really need my money back as it was never my fault.
I hope we will have the problem solve before I take further action.
Regards
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Show original message
Wrote the above email to vgmedispa on the 30 Jan and all I got was the email below then nothing else.

VGmedispa infovgmedispa.com
To:
30 Jan at 16:16
Please take this as acknowledgement of receipt.
This has been forwarded to the Customer Care Team
Kindest Regards
The team at VGMEDISPA
VGmedispa
0330 088 4758
0203 051 1471
VGMEDISPA
Called their number, their staff told me she is not in charge and couldn't let me speak directly or have the contacting details of the company's department that is dealing with these kind of issues. She has promised that she would pass my massage to the refund team and get them to call me back before 5pm. I have been waiting for a week, now still got nothing.
What sort of company it is, wouldn't dare to face a complaint from a customer directly.
I'm full of anger now. I would not rest and give up until I got my refund.
I'm going to get some advice from Ombudsmen and Citizens Advice consumer service, then take it to the Small Claims Court. Anybody can advice me is there anything else I can do to help?
I will post this on all the forums if I can just to make people avoid making the same mistake and see if I can get more advice
15 03 2019

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We have shared your reviews with the customer care team, who are in direct conversation with you to try and resolve your compliant. We appreciate your patience while the matter is being looked into and they will continue direct contact with you.

samr215
3/14/19

AVOID!! This company is a farce their machine's are not upto industry standard. You will need more than 6 session's and the results are not great even after 12 session's! Staff push for sale's with 'special offer's' all the time...you can tell they are heavily targeted. They cancel on you as staff seem to leave them in the lurge...speak's volume about how this company must treat their staff! DO NOT waste your money as a refund is not available at all regardless of your situation. Go on Facebook, an actual complaints page has been set up regarding vgmedispa, that's how terrible they are and how many unhappy customer's they have!!! There are so many decent laser clinic's out there and vgmedispa is NOT one of them!

geml7
3/14/19

I attended the Manchester Spa to receive treatment. Firstly the so called therapist (con artist) tried making me pay out more for additional treatments before i had even had my first one. That's before saying i needed a certain cream that only they sell to help between treatments.
I attended further appointments-that's when they weren't delayed, cancelled or incorrectly put into the computer system (my appointment cards had a different time and date to what they had entered on their PC), yet their mismanagement led to me having to pay out more money to travel to Manchester for re-arranged appointments that were THEIR FAULT!!!!.
At each further appointment they kept saying i would need more treatments and that i only had to the end of the day to take up one of their so called offers. The therapist would also constantly ask me to review vgmedispa but i refused to until i had received all treaments.
Hundreds of pounds later and still no results with regards to my problem area. These places shouldn't advertise guaranteed results when they clearly can't even guarantee good customer service, let alone effective treatments.
Don't be conned by this organisation!!!

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry you have been unhappy with the service in one of our clinics, if you would like to discuss your experience in more detail directly please contact our customer care team on customercare@vgmedispa.com.

janal17

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! I

I bought a Groupon voucher for a six chin laser hair removal treatments, unfortunately by my mistake didn't check any reviews it was the good price. Came to the first appointment, therapist checked the area and said it will be not enough six treatment, she said I need to do twelve treatments to remove hair completely, stupidly enough I paid an extra around £180 to get an extra six chin treatments.

So far I had an EIGHT treatments and my hair still growing a lot, even more because I have to shave it every day, it's defiantly not working they using a lower settings to make clients to buy more treatments!

Plus most of my appointments were late for more than 20min, two of them were cancelled, one of them I had to wait for more than an hour.

Please do not waste your money by going here. I wish I had read the reviews before I went such a waste of money so disappointed.

AVOID!

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry you have felt unhappy with the service you have received in one of our clinics, our practitioners will be able to give you more detailed feedback based on your treatment plan and going through your before and after pictures taken, we are unable to comment on individual cases on here as every client is different dependent on their skin time, so please contact your local clinic for a review of your treatments and they can suggest the best way forward.

angelog30
3/12/19

I've purchased a discounted packages of 6 treatment for my son's fungal nail infection for £300.
I'm not entirely sure that we have been treated professionally by the clinic in Reading as as a result I requested a full refund.
After the payment was done in 23/10/2018 I was able to book an appointment for the 14/11/2018 and one for the the 19/12/2018. A few days later I received an email saying the the appointment was cancelled due the fact that the machine was in another branch. When I contacted the Reading Clinic the receptionist was quite dismissive e rude and she told me that she did not have any appointment for me and that she was going to contact me when she had some space. I then contact the Leeds number and then very professionally managed to book my son in for the 21/11/2018 and then eventually we managed to have the first treatment.
On the 17/12/2018 we receive another email saying that the 19/12/2018 was cancelled because the machine was faulty. I sent a polite email asking for information about the next available appointment and what I received on the 09/01/2019 was this:
We are waiting for an update as to when we will have the machine back, one received, we will call you to rebook.
Kind Regards
I few days later, tired of waiting I've contacted the costumer care asking that this behaviour was not acceptable and that I asked for the full refund based on the fact that fungal infection need to be tackle doing treatments withing a 4 weeks intervals otherwise the treatment wasn't going to be effective. A few minute later (only because the costumer service spoke with the Reading branch) I received an email with another date for an appointment. Appointment that I refused because I'm not very confident about their professionalism and I'm not comfortable of going back to the Reading clinic because I think that the staff is quite rude.
I finally receive an email from the customer care saying that I'm not eligible to the refund because I've started the treatment!!
I've tried to contact costumer care again but nobody answer, I got an appointment today with the Citizen Advise to ask for more help. Also I did some research and there is a group on Facebook called "Vgmedispa reviews and complaints" full of similar stories! I want my money back!

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We have shared your review with the customer care team, who are in direct conversation with you to try and resolve your compliant. We appreciate your patience while the matter is being looked into and they will continue direct contact with you.

mariema
3/4/19

I've been going to VG Medispa in Manchester for almost 2 years now and Dee is the only therapist I see! She's very attentive, professional and absolutely lovely. Ask for Dee if you're thinking of going!

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted with your feedback. Thank you for your continued custom and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

annes301
2/26/19

This company is an absolute joke - I don't understand how its still operating given the calibre of reviews they have received. Cancellation is their favourite word and deception is the aim of the game. You book, pay in advance and they will then cancel your appointment with less than a days notice. What follows is a nightmare to contact them and secure a refund. There are plenty of places that value customers and put them first - this isn't one of them. You have been warned.....

bettyd98
2/26/19

Shambles. Cancelled appointment day of and then impossible to get your refund from as next appointment is in April. All you hear is "someone will call you back". Looking at reviews it seems they do this often.
Ive had my bank refund the charge - My advice - avoid them

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by cancelling your appointment, we do our upmost to prevent this from happening as we understand the inconvenience it can cause. We have addressed the issue of availability in our clinics during peak times and if you would like to discuss directly please contact our customer care team on customercare@vgmedispa.com

krissied
2/18/19

I purchased 6 groupon sessions for laser hair removal alongside some inch loss therapy which the Fitzrovia manager Jana upsold to me in the salon at the time of coming in for my patch test.
I've had 3 appointments cancelled on me either last minute, or without any notification because the manager Jana did not actually end up booking me in the first place. A trip in to London wasted.
Since then, I've decided that spending £500 on VG Fitzrovia was DEFINITELY an ill decision and despite calling and emailing for 5 days straight and getting no response, I've had to go in to the salon to request my refund.
Jana tells me that she has authorised my refund- not before asking me if I would give the salon one more opportunity to redeem themselves. I explain; I've already done this despite them cancelling appointments on my erratically or not being able to book me because they've oversold their services and have nothing available for more than 8 weeks.

Here's a clue to VG MEDISPA- if you don't have the staff, don't offer the services. You're wasting everyone's time here....

It has been more than a week now since I've been in the salon and I've been told by Jana to email KAREN at customer services. So now, not only have I been trying any of these numbers to get through to LITERALLY ANY HUMAN BEING 0330 088 4758 / 0203 051 1471/ 0203 411 3317 / 01748 898782.
But now it seems even all the emails I'm being provided are housing ghosts.

You have £490 of my money VG Medispa Fitzrovia and you need to simply refund me.
If I don't receive my refund, I will be reporting this company to Trading Standards. This is beyond inept and shameless.

ancas2
1/21/19

Lovely place, a few issues with cancellations but nothing too inconvenient.
Dee was really nice - she comes across very experienced and professional.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your review, we are delighted you have enjoyed your time with us and we will share with the team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

dawnl321
1/21/19

Put this off for quiet some time trying other remedies but as was spreading I just went for it, so glad.dee was very kind , helpful most importantly friendly.my toes are starting to look healthy again do this sooner rather than later.

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your review, we are pleased you have enjoyed the treatment and are happy with the results! We will share your feedback with the team, and hopefully we can welcome you again soon.

kerid17
1/10/19

I have been supported by Koko at VGMedispa in Fitztrovia, London and really wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for the warmth and openness. When we, as women, go in for treatments, it can feel like a vulnerable position to be in, but Koko was incredible in terms of her information, friendliness, and treatment. She made sure I was comfortable throughout and was incredibly efficient. I will definitely be recommending to others and will be going back to her for future treatments.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your review and recommendation, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and thank you for the feedback on the team. We will share this with them and hope to see you again soon.

kaisav
12/27/18

I have had two sessions with therapist Jolanta at VGMedispa in Fitzrovia, London, and so far I've had a very positive experience. The location is central, easy to get to, and the reception and the therapy rooms look very professional. I had booked hair removal for bikini area and underarms, and Jolanta made me feel very comfortable by explaining every step of the process, and constantly checking if I felt any pain or discomfort throughout the whole process. I've only had two sessions so far and I'm really pleased with the results. Despite having shaved my arm pits most of my life, the hair growth slowed right down already after the first session. I am looking forward to seeing the result after all 6 sessions that I have paid for so far.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are delighted you have enjoyed your experience in one of our clinics and look forward to seeing you for the rest of your course,

Many thanks
janem316
12/10/18

DO NOT BOOK WITH VGMEDISPA

They will mess you around, cancel appointments at the last minute... Had to wait over two months just to get a booking, and when I turned up for my appointment, the clinic was closed. I received no warning.

AVOID

Response from VG M., VGMedispa Representative
We are sorry you are unhappy with the service you have received, so that we can look into this directly please contact our customer care team directly on customercare@vgmedispa.com with your details. We are posting the same response to each of the reviews you have posted so that we can hopefully resolve this directly.

biljanas2
12/3/18

Diana was so welcoming and professional and made me feel very comfortable. She asked me if I felt any pain or discomfort throughout the appointment. She could not have been more pleasant and caring. I really felt she gave me all her attention. I I would highly recommend Diana at Richmond Branch.
Also I'd like to mention I had a good communication with Anna and she understood my needs and suggested the right treatments for me.
Great Area Manager Anna and Great Therapist Diana
If you want to treat yourself this is your perfect Christmas gift.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your feedback and recommendation. We will share this with the team in Richmond, and we hope to see you again soon

oliviaj53
11/30/18

Dee preforms Hollywood & pa laser hair removal, she makes the embarrassing appointment very bareable with her friendly, professional manner. She gets it done really fast and really puts me at ease! Highly recommend.

Response from Natasha H., VGMedispa Representative
Thank you for your feedback, we will share this with Dee and the team, and hope to see you again soon.

VGMEDISPA

Hi Noor, Thank you for your question, we would need to discuss your treatment plan in more detail and your skin type, however we would estimate that it would take between 15-30 minutes. If you would like to discuss further please get in touch with our customer service team on info@vgmedispa.com / 0330 088 4758. Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Jessica, We dont have your full details so unable to answer the question on your individual case. If you would like to contact customercare@vgmedispa.com we can discuss this further with you, Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi, yes we have a number of registered nurses/docters operating at all of our clinics, if you would like to contact us to discuss the clinic you would attend we can provide you the full detail on the nurse including their NMC numbers, please call 03300884758 or info@vgmedispa.com, Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Denise, We understand you would be nervous about the treatment, all our clinics are equipped with the best quality laser machines Soprano Ice lasers and therapists trained by Alma Lasers. If you wish to contact us directly on info@vgmedispa.com we can discuss your skin type and what the recommended treatment course would be prior to any purchase. We can also invite you into the clinic to view before and after pictures and take you through the process in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you, Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

A: Hi Hannah, please get in touch with our customer service team on 0330 088 4758 or info@vgmedispa.com and they will be able to provide you will full details. Many thanks for your interest in VGMEDISPA and we hope we can welcome you to one of our clinics soon.

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Lynda, please get in touch with our customer service team on 0330 088 4758 or info@vgmedispa.com and they will be able to provide you will full details of the deal that you have seen and what is included. Many thanks for your interest in VGMEDISPA and we hope we can welcome you to one of our clinics soon.

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Bridget, Thank you for your enquiry, yes we would be more than happy to discuss the treatment with you in more detail and what your requirements are to make sure you are suitable. If you would like to email us on info@vgmedispa.com our customer service team will pick up your message and be able to call you to discuss further and arrange for you to go into one of our clinics. Please be assured, we only use Alma lasers and we have a customer care team that handle any complaints. We cant please everyone all of the time, but we hope you will discuss with us directly and make up your own mind. Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Carol, We understand your concern over the reviews that have been posted, we are happy to provide you with a sample of reviews we have received from our clients visiting your relevant clinic in the past 48 hours if this helps to reassure you. Yes our nurses are registered and follow a strict code of practice. Any of our clinics will be able to provide you will full details of the nurses background, if you would like to get in touch with our customer care team they can also provide the NMC number if it reassures you. They are available on customercare@vgmedispa.com Many thanks for getting in touch, if you need anything further please let us know, VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Hi Jessica, Sorry for the delay in replying we have been closed for the Christmas period. I understand your concern, and we would like to assure you we do respond to customers and look after them. As I dont have your details please could you email us at customercare@vgmedispa.com so we can pick up communication with you and make sure you have all the details you need prior to your treatments. Many Thanks VGMEDISPA

By VG M., VGMedispa Representative

Questions? Get answers from the VGMedispa staff and other customers.

9 Photos for VGMedispa