USVitalRecords.org reviews

Tel: 1.844.477.4141

1 review with 2 stars

suek72
11/23/17

Not knowing how to go about this,found usvital records on line and ordered 2 birth certificates from Iowa. First of all, just go to your state vital records association and skip this middle man. Well, I canceled my order with them within 48 hours because I found I needed a legitimized birth certificate. It was $13 cancellation fee which ended up going through the Iowa vital records bureau. Usvital records still charged me and it took me a lot of time, many phone calls and a 3 month wait to get my money back. Do not use. They only get a 2 because I did get my money back after 2 credit card back charges and a threat to use the better business bureau

Response from Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative
Hello Sue,
As stated in earlier responses, Customer Service is always our top priority. This would be why you did receive a refund, even though the order had been completed through our office and you had agreed to our Terms of Service which state a no refund policy as orders are processed upon receipt. As our website does state we are a private company that assists in the application process of aquiring vital records. We also inform clients that they may acquire their vital certificate themselves by going directly through the governement for lesser or no cost. We review all applications and ensure they are compliant with government regulations. Upon completion the client does receive a legitimate certified copy of their vital record issued directly from the state.

As most of you, I am trying to get a certified copy of my birth certificate. I emailed US Vital Records and received a phone number for California Dept. of Public Health (916) 445-2684. It turns out that the US Vital Records is a third party and it sounds like I can go directly through (my birth state Dept of Public Health. The lady told me where to go on the website https://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/birthdeathmar/Pages/default.aspx . Keep in mind I was born in California. You need to find the site for your state. Submit the application, $25 payment and a self addressed stamped envelope. and gave me the address for the California office. I hope this was helpful.

By John F.

I paid $47 to get said forms and have been waiting on my birth certificate for more than 8 weeks! My states public health dept. sent the application back stating that I didn't include $25 fee. I paid a total of $72 and I'm still waiting for my bc. Huge scam

By Karishia W.

This business is located in Spain. They are scammers.

By Karishia W.

Hello Julie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello John, Most times the reviews we encounter are for other companies and their clients have mistakenly placed it on our page. If they have applied with our company and the client has not received their certificate, it is usually because the client has not fulfilled the ID verification process that we outline they may be required to complete before their certificate is issued. Other times the client may have also provided incorrect information and there is no record found based on what they have supplied. As our website states in several places, we are a private agency, as such we do have an administration fee. If the client wants to avoid the administration fee, they may go directly through the government and receive their certificate at a lesser cost which we do advise on every page on our website.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Brenda, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Walter, Our Customer Service Agent has called and left a message for you.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Kathleen, It seems you have left this message in error as you have not applied with our company. We are incorporated in Delaware not Badalona. Please direct your inquiry and concerns of the legitimacy of their company to their office.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Gary, Our Customer Service Agent has looked into this matter for you and see that your order was shipped on August 22nd.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Jaymie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to provide you with a status.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the USVitalRecords.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for USVitalRecords.org