USVitalRecords.org

USVitalRecords.org has a consumer rating of 1.22 stars from 95 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. USVitalRecords.org also ranks 26th among Government Records sites. The most common issues with USVitalRecords.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Son let me know he'd found the birth certificate Wednesday evening.
  • My credit card company refunded my money, but would have preferred the death certificates.
How would you rate USVitalRecords.org?

“Birth Certificate”

Kari G.
3/21/19

Hooray for this company!!! I was able to get a certified copy of my birth certificate. My case was a closed adoption and had lost the original certificate. About three weeks later, I got it in the mail! I'm thrilled! I read the complains on this page and though I'd lost my money.... I highly recommend them!! Thanks US Vital Records!! One happy customer here!

“SCAM”

Lecy T.
2/25/20

I ordered a copy of my birth certificate online and 2 days later I cancelled as I was informed I could just go down to the office and retrieve my cert same day only paying $28. I was also charged $117 for processing that did not occur, as I cancelled soon after I applied. US VITAL RECORDS do not answer your calls nor do they respond to messages or voicemails. I had to report the charge to my bank and fight it. When I did go to obtain my birth certificate, I was informed that the online companies, such as this one, are a scam and to stay away.

birth certificate (33) credit card company (5) customer service (6) credit card (11) phone number (3) google search (3) web site (4) 2 birth certificates (3)
suek72
November 23rd, 2017
Not knowing how to go about this,found usvital records on line and ordered 2 birth certificates from Iowa. First of all, just go to your state vital records association and skip this middle man. Well, I canceled my order with them within 48 hours because I found I needed a legitimized birth certificate. It was $13 cancellation fee which ended up going through the Iowa vital records bureau. Usvital records still charged me and it took me a lot of time, many phone calls and a 3 month wait to get my money back. Do not use. They only get a 2 because I did get my money back after 2 credit card back charges and a threat to use the better business bureau
shauntellec1
Shauntelle C. – USVitalRecords.org Rep
Hello Sue,
As stated in earlier responses, Customer Service is always our top priority. This would be why you did receive a refund, even though the order had been completed through our office and you had agreed to our Terms of Service which state a no refund policy as orders are processed upon receipt. As our website does state we are a private company that assists in the application process of aquiring vital records. We also inform clients that they may acquire their vital certificate themselves by going directly through the governement for lesser or no cost. We review all applications and ensure they are compliant with government regulations. Upon completion the client does receive a legitimate certified copy of their vital record issued directly from the state.

As most of you, I am trying to get a certified copy of my birth certificate. I emailed US Vital Records and received a phone number for California Dept. of Public Health (916) 445-2684. It turns out that the US Vital Records is a third party and it sounds like I can go directly through (my birth state Dept of Public Health. The lady told me where to go on the website https://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/birthdeathmar/Pages/default.aspx . Keep in mind I was born in California. You need to find the site for your state. Submit the application, $25 payment and a self addressed stamped envelope. and gave me the address for the California office. I hope this was helpful.

By John F.
See more answers (3)

I paid $47 to get said forms and have been waiting on my birth certificate for more than 8 weeks! My states public health dept. sent the application back stating that I didn't include $25 fee. I paid a total of $72 and I'm still waiting for my bc. Huge scam

By Karishia W.

This business is located in Spain. They are scammers.

By Karishia W.

Hello Julie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello John, Most times the reviews we encounter are for other companies and their clients have mistakenly placed it on our page. If they have applied with our company and the client has not received their certificate, it is usually because the client has not fulfilled the ID verification process that we outline they may be required to complete before their certificate is issued. Other times the client may have also provided incorrect information and there is no record found based on what they have supplied. As our website states in several places, we are a private agency, as such we do have an administration fee. If the client wants to avoid the administration fee, they may go directly through the government and receive their certificate at a lesser cost which we do advise on every page on our website.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Brenda, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Walter, Our Customer Service Agent has called and left a message for you.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Kathleen, It seems you have left this message in error as you have not applied with our company. We are incorporated in Delaware not Badalona. Please direct your inquiry and concerns of the legitimacy of their company to their office.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Gary, Our Customer Service Agent has looked into this matter for you and see that your order was shipped on August 22nd.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Jaymie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to provide you with a status.

By Shauntelle C.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the USVitalRecords.org staff and other customers.

Official government issued vital certificates. Quick, Easy & Secure. Rush Processing. Expedited delivery. No lines. No time off work. Order online now!

shauntellec1
Shauntelle C.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USVitalRecords.org?

Have a question about USVitalRecords.org?