Review of UrbanOG

Tel: 1.866.961.8880
info@urbanog.com

julieb263
12/7/17

I have ordered 6 pairs of shoes from them on 5 different occasions. I absolutely LOVE the Quality, and how fashionable their variety of shoes are. I would definitely recommend buying from them.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
HI Julie,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

theresah63
11/22/17

Purchased boots. Their site has many styles of shoes, accessories, & clothes. I would recommend their site. Fast delivery and good merchandise.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Theresa,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience!

angeld23
11/21/17

I honestly love urbanog I been buying from this company for years they have the cutest clothes I just recently ordered some order number UOG2305894 and they are soooo awesome I got a million compliments I would recommend any one that loves cute affordable clothing to purchase from here

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Angel,

londona
11/18/17

I frequently shop at this retailer and have for many years. I have never had a single issue with them and they have always answered any questions I had about my orders. All my orders have arrived in perfect condition. I will be a life long customer.
Order number: UOG2304080

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi London,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

renees68
11/18/17

I have been ordering from urban for a while now. I love there shoes. I always get great deals and fast delivery. I will continue to buy from this site and keep having great shoes. Overall I rate them excellent and 5 star.UOG2305362

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Renee,

Thank you for sharing!

myshellet
11/11/17

Urban Original is my favorite place to go to for shoes. They have all the best styles and they are always running good sales. Occasionally they have super cute clothes too. Their jewelry is so cute too!!

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Myshelle,

jasminer44
11/11/17

Love the sales and selection, never had an issue. Ordered from them many times over the last 5 years! Order# UOG2303818

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review!

kristinad28
11/9/17

i have been on this site for a few years and they never disappoint. great prices always something on sale and fast shipping.
Order No: UOG2302140
Order Date: 2017-10-26 15:21:34

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Kristina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

martag17
11/9/17

Love their selection of shows and boots! But try returning something and u get customer service with no friendly customer service people, very rude, not helpful, am a great customer and deserve some respect for my purchases, don't want to place anymore orders with these rude people!!!

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Marta,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We do apologize and understand your frustrations.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

enjolid
11/8/17

Love my jogger pants, very soft comfortable with high elasticity. Would recommend to others. Great for wide hips and thick bottom.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Enjoli,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review!

ashleyannc
11/5/17

I absolutely love this website. Ive ordered multiple times and my items were shipped quickly. They even give you free samples, from gum to shampoo and hair razors. My order number is UOG2301672.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Ashley-Ann,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience!

rebeccam175
11/3/17

Order number: 2301679
Love love this website, I have ordered so many times from this website, I cant even count. Great quality shoes!

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Rebecca,

lg79

Order # UOG2301207
Always great items and fast shipping! I order from them every week. I get up every morning early to catch the "Deals of the Day". They always have great deals.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi L.G.

latoyas14
11/1/17

I have been shopping with Urbanog for years & I am always satisfied with their products. Great quality, the best prices & super fast shipping!!! Not satisfied (which is rare) you can always return or exchange without any problems!! I would recommend this company for all you fashion needs. **UOG2300524**

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Latoya,

twylaj4
11/1/17

Great selection of the latest fashion at a reasonable price. Great shipping options and prices. Fast shipping. Have ordered several times with no problems and will continue to do business.

Customer Name: Twyla Johnson
Order No: UOG2300333

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Twyla,

tonij14
10/31/17

My Oder UOG2300311 lace booties were a hit! I received lots of compliments and they were comfy just as all of the shoes I purchase from that site
Ps I love the fast shipping

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Toni,

kennishap
10/25/17

Just what u was looking for. The shipping was quick and the quality of the boots are great. Cant wait to wear them this weekend.
UOG2299160

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Kennisha,

jenniferl249
10/17/17

My order UOG2294373 was on time and accurate. The boots are awesome i got so many compliments on them.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for reaching out and writing a review! Glad to hear your boots worked out for you!

dianec108
10/17/17

I have ordered a pair of shoes and a pair of boots from UrbanOg and was very happy with both purchases! The prices are unbelievably low and the quality high!
the fit was true to size and very comfortable!
I will definitely buy from them again and recommend you give them a try!

order# UOG2296842

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we greatly appreciate the gesture and your customer loyalty!

shavonyab
10/16/17

I ordered some heels for my birthday. I love them they fit perfect. They are gorgeous. Order number UOG2295189 this is my second time ordering from Urban OG. I highly recommend ordering from here.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Shavonya,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We love hearing from our customers! Glad your orders have worked out for you!

kellys240
10/12/17

I love shopping on urbanog.com they always have new and fashionable items. my order number is UOG2295946

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Kelly,

Thank for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your customer loyalty! XO, UOG
samanthal80
9/29/17

I stumbled upon UrbanOG from a Google search one day. Since I hadn't ever heard of the site, I googled it and found the poor sitejabber reviews and got really skeptical about the legitimacy of the website.

But it was too late for me, because I had already seen a dream dress posted and I needed to try to obtain it. I gambled with my $30 and I'm so glad that I did. When ordering, I wrote a note to them about sizing and they actually called me to tell me that they read my request but unfortunately could not fulfill it. I've never experienced customer service like that from an online store... It was awesome. (& reassuring!)

The dress came and it was perfect. I've since ordered two more dresses, a romper, a bralette, and a pair of shoes. All have been high quality and they arrive really quickly after processing.

I don't normally take the time to write reviews but I saw so much negativity for a company that I've had such great experiences with & had to spread the word.

NOTE*
I haven't gotten confirmation emails on any of my orders which is an unusual practice and definitely had me concerned in the beginning. I recommend making an account with them so you can always track the status of your orders.

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Samantha,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your time and loyalty! Also, sometimes our emails do get sent to the promotions folder for gmail accounts! However, if you need anything feel free to contact our customer service team!

lat671
9/5/17

I wanted to order several items. The next day the promo changed. I am very disappointed because of this. I guess I'll have to wait until another offer is given at 30 percent off. I hope it will be soon for I'm on a limited income. I want very much to order your merchandise....thank you!!

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi La T.

We apologize for the inconvenience! Please give us a call so we can have this issued resolved.

jenniferd205
7/31/17

I tried placing an order for a pair of boots online, but every time I clicked the place order button I got a red screen and a warning that I may have been redirected to an illegitimate fraudulent site. I decided to call the company directly and see if other customers had experienced the same problem. I also decided it would be safer, and more convenient since I was already talking to a company representative, to place my order over the phone. I was told that the company does not take phone orders! I've heard of a company whose orders have to placed solely online. Not only that, orders can only be placed using a regular PC and not a phone or tablet! We haven't had a home PC or internet in years. We use solely our phones and notebooks, and I'm sure we're not the only household who feels a home PC with overpriced Internet service is outdated. I became a little skeptical about this company when I got the warning when trying to complete my order online, more red flags were waved after finding out they won't take orders over the phone, and I just finished reading a lot of bad reviews mainly from customers claiming their credit cards were either overcharged hundreds of dollars or the number was stolen and used to make fraudulent purchases that totaled hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars. I absolutely loved the pair of boots I was going to purchase and the price was very reasonable, but between the warning I received online and being told that they won't accept phone orders my intuition is screaming at me not to risk doing business with UrbanOG. I'm afraid the company itself may not be a legitimate business. If you have had a positive experience with this company, please comment and let me know about it. Thanks!

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and bringing this to our attention! We are always looking for ways to improve! Our site engineer is currently looking into the error message to have it resolved asap. The privacy and protection of our guests’ information is a matter we take very seriously and we have worked swiftly to resolve the fraudulent crime that occurred earlier this year. We understand your concern and do apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to place a phone order. We understand the anxiety and frustrations that can be created, because of this; however, phone orders are not accepted to ensure customers' security. It is safer for you to place an online order where your information is encrypted, rather than providing all your information over the phone. Feel free to let me know or give us a call to address any other concern. Our primary concern is to help the customer feel safe and comfortable shopping on our site!

Customers have reviews written on Trust Pilot and our Facebook page as well if you want to take a look there.

cecea1
7/17/17

Really like their style, and it's cheap. Shipping wasn't as fast as I thought, but still came in fine (like 4 days?).

Response from UrbanOG C., UrbanOG Representative
Hi Cece,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Please let us know if on your next order you would like for us to ship it out on the same business day as standard ground!

hello i NEVER EVER place orders outside of my country USA...see if there is a business number on facebook..not a general customer service number on the page...leave a public message on their facebook page also!! let the public know the difficulty you are having!! good luck!! i only ordered once from them last autumn and had great trouble tracking my order...and this was in the U.S.~!!

By JUDY S.

Hi Wylene, Thank you for reaching out to us! Our plus sizes run in 1X, 2X, 3X. Feel free to give our customer service team a call : 1-866-961-8880 9am - 4pm PST. XO, UOG

By UrbanOG C. [UrbanOG Rep]

Look at customer reviews!! and REMEMBER if you are short these boots thigh high---may be too long or overwhelming! i purposely fold mine over~ i am 5 feet 4 inches tall..

By JUDY S.

Helpful answer -1

Everyone comments on the shoes and boots,but what about the clothes? That's what I would like to order and I'm just wondering if anyone has any feedback on that? Also, I'm worried about giving away my credit card information, so is the site safe? Please contact me soon because I want to order ASAP because of a promo code, thank you! :]

By Hope D.
Questions? Get answers from the UrbanOG staff and other customers.

UrbanOG?