Review of Travelzoo

Tel: 1-877-665-0000
support@travelzoo.com

martham182
10/1/18

We've always had great experiences with Travelzoo in the past. Traveling to Costa Rica with vouchers twice, using vouchers for weekends around California. I recently purchased a voucher for a hotel in Mexico. I tried emailing the hotel to book my trip, as instructed in the Travelzoo voucher. The hotel has never responded. I changed my preferred travel dates and emailed again, no answer. I contacted Travelzoo for help and they indicated the hotel replied to them and that I just needed to try different dates, but the hotel still didn't reply to my emails. I asked Travelzoo for a refund, since clearly something is wrong and Travelzoo is not backing up their service. I can't, in good conscience, purchase from Travelzoo again. And, am uncomfortable continuing to "harass" the small property with additional emails. How many emails is too much? Bad business Travelzoo. How can you not stand by your business, when the travel partner doesn't honor the vouchers?

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Martha,

Thank you for reaching out to Travelzoo. We are so sorry for the experience you had when trying to make the reservation for El Pueblito Sayulita. One of our Travelzoo agents will be reaching out to you shortly to assist further.

lynns230
9/6/18

Misrepresented Parking - Not such a great deal after all. An additional $50 a NIGHT. Not specified by Travelzoo prior to arrival!!

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Lynn,

We are sorry to hear that the $50 for valet parking made it feel less of a deal. We can confirm that the hotel deal page did advise of the $50 valet parking. Had there been another option for parking it would have also been listed. We are sorry for any confusion with the parking information. This is a fee the hotel charges for all guests that utilize their valet parking.

We appreciate your feedback and have already forwarded this on to our team of deal experts.

cherissew1
8/31/18

I was planning to take my mother to China and my friend advised me to look at Travelzoo deals. I had been a Travelzoo member for several years, but never really opened their emails b/c I've heard rumors of customers running into booking issues with Travelzoo's partners and I haven't had the urge to travel in MANY years.

Anyhow, I found a great deal on Travelzoo from Sinorama Travel in February 2018. The price was ~$2400 for 2 ppl including hotel, airfare, and some "optional" activities, for visit to 4 cities in China over 10 days. Awesome deal, right?! I jumped on the deal and booked the trip for October 2018. Well...

Fast forward to August 2018 and I find out that Sinorama lost it's travel licence so turns out the trip was, indeed, too good to be true. Luckily, I purchased travel insurance...

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Cherisse,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our travel partner Sinorama closing. We will no longer be advertising or offering deals through the company. I am so sorry to hear that your vacation/trip has been affected by this issue. I know that Ontario’s travel regulator (Tico) is offering protections for travelers affected by this. There are multiple options that one can choose to pursue through Tico and I’m not sure what will work best for you. I recommend that you review the details, so you can decide what option you want to choose. This has never happened before and we understand your concerns and disappointment in this matter. We take pride in the partners we work with and hope that you can try us again in the future. I will list the links below:

TICO Link: https://www.tico.ca/news/advisory/290-aug-7-18-important-information-about-sinorama-forconsumers.
html

TICO Contact Info:
Email: tico@tico.ca
Phone: 1-888-451-8426 or (905) 624-6241

Administrator of Sinorama Contact Details: Mrs. Martine Mainville
Email: administration.provisoire@ca.pwc.com
Phone: 1-888-999-4965

Additional Information: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/services/insolvency-assignments/vacances-sinorama-inc.html

I hope this helps and thank you for being a member.

winstons34
8/22/18

Don't waste your time trying to find and actually book travel deals through this company. For over a decade I've received and read the multiple offers sent to my email every week by Travelzoo. I have found travel deals and packages that looked enticing. In the past, we purchased event tickets, packages, and even booked a cruise using Travelzoo. The last two offers I tried to book ended up being bogus. My most recent bad experience happened this week. Travelzoo's "Top 20 List" included a 5 night package to Paris from several US cities. The package included r/t air and hotel for $599 per person. I followed the booking directions provided by Travelzoo, which connected me with the vendor, Fleetway Travel. I went through all the steps, answering all the questions, selecting the available dates, airports, upgrades, and options. I completed the required documentation and registration. At the conclusion of this process, Fleetway's online booking told me my travel reservation had been submitted and that someone would contact me the next day for payment processing. Three days passed and I had not been contacted. I tried to call Fleetway Travel and couldn't get through (number I had went to The UK). I contacted Travelzoo customer service and they told me they would look into my reservation. The next day Travelzoo Customer Rep., Lisa called me and said Fleetway had my reservation and would be calling me shortly. Later that day, I finally got a call from Fleetway Travel. They denied having a record of my reservation and the Fleetway Rep. told me they have not been able to process or even read the reservations submitted via their website due to the heavy volume of calls they had been receiving. The Fleetway Rep would not honor my reservation, look for my reservation, or even acknowledge that they had received a submission from me. I told the Fleetway Rep. my exact submission dates and that I had followed the directions provided by their and Travelzoo's websites, and that I was supposed to receive a call to process payment. She said "we can't be chasing people down who booked vacations online" and "I have booked over 20 vacations for customers who called in today alone, I don't have time to check online reservation requests". The advertised travel deal I signed up for 5 days earlier via Fleetway Travels own website was not available, if it ever really existed. I immediately called Travelzoo Customer Service to inquire why they told me Fleetway had my reservation, to ask why online bookings weren't being honored, and finally ask why Travelzoo would partner with a vendor of this poor of caliber. Doesn't Travelzoo check out the businesses it promotes? Travelzoo Customer Rep. apologized for my experience, said they would note my complaint for future reference when working with Fleetway Travel, but that Travelzoo couldn't make Fleetway Travel honor the promoted travel deal. The other bad experience with Travelzoo occurred last month when I tried to book a hotel room package. The Guy Harvey Outrigger Motel in St. Petersburg, FL offered a special rate for a 3 night stay over Labor Day. When I called them (Guy Harvey Reservations) and mentioned the Travelzoo Package, the price with hidden charges and required extras went up nearly $500. Based on these two back-to-back bad experiences, I can no longer use Travelzoo and would highly recommend others save themselves the time and trouble of using this online service.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Dear Winston,

We are sorry to hear about the difficulty you had experienced. We do see you have been in contact with our Customer Service Team and we have been able to come to a resolution with you. Your comments are important to us and we appreciate your feedback.

sherylc53
8/5/18

I booked two flights (last year) for two different dates/places (in one payment). I got to the airport on the first trip and I was told that there was not a booking under my name. Never was reimbursed and the same thing happened when I went to take my 2nd trip (yes, I tried to cancel with no avail for the 2nd one). After trying repeatedly, I was told that they offered no reimbursement and that I was the one that was wrong (said I chose the wrong date). I had even forwarded the confirmation email that I received two days after booking (and not knowing there was a problem) and calling repeatedly and emailing as well. I lost 500 bucks. Lesson learned and I spread the word to everyone I knew and still do.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Sheryl,

I am sorry to hear you had difficulties with your flights. We would like to get some more information about your experience. We would like to invite you to contact Travelzoo's Customer Service Team, we are available from 9am-12midnight ES Monday-Sunday. Please contact 1-877-665-0000 or email support@travelzoo.com.

Sincerely

Tyler
lilianr10
5/12/18

zero Star I been looking to buy my tickets over 3 weeks i finally get here thinking is my best option and has been the worst so i purchased 3 tickets knowing i would do delay of 2 hrs and just one delay coming and going when i finally finished my booking it said it didnt book i called custumer service the guy says there is no booking it didnt go through im like ok let me see my email oh yes there is a booking i give him the code he says you have 2 delays coming back i said thats impossible i been looking for this for 2 week finally got one that was ok i have a 2 year old baby i cant be doing long delays or 2 for that matter then he transfers me to another department the girl tries her best to help me but she first says to cancel i have to pay $75 each im like i just booked 1 hr ago this is ridiculous then she says to get you more or less close to that date is $350 more i was like what i cant do that! for that i would've gone to avianca with nodelays where is about the price i end up paying now with 2 delays this is very sad and the fact is i paid $50 cause thats the best she could do and i would never flight here even with vouchers or anything i will do my best to spread the word this is been horrible and i would never reccomend here to anyone i have cancel many reservations in other airlines never had a problem this is just sad & top i see tax & fees after a price that was not the price i saw at the begging is all a scam im so disappointed

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Lilian,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with this airline. We would like to know more about what has happened. We would like to invite you to contact Travelzoo's Customer Service Team, as we are available 24 hours a day. Please contact 1-877-665-0000 or email support@travelzoo.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Krista
felicityl5
3/31/18

We had an awful experience when arriving at a hotel on a busy Easter weekend, telling us the hotel room we booked was not available. The hotel didn't recieve our confirmation or the £61.00 we paid. The said they didn't even use Travelzoo and the listing was fake. The hotel manager called Travelzoi 3 times to no avail and in the end gave us his room and a complementry breakfast free. Still waiting to hear from Travelzoo.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Felicity,

We are very sorry to hear about this experience as this is not the kind of experience we want our members to have. We have looked into your issue and can confirm that we have reached out to you to correct and compensate you for your troubles. Again we apologize for any inconvenience that you may have received.

If you do need any further assistance you may reach back out to Travelzoo, as we are available 24 hours a day either by email or by phone.

Aron
mbb2
3/18/18

I have absolutely loved using Travelzoo in the past and have referred many friends and business colleagues to Travelzoo. However, my most recent vacation which was booked through Travelzoo was a disaster. I booked a trip to Bimini for my daughter and I with the goal of enjoying a relaxing, quiet time in some warm weather. From the moment we checked in, we noticed that the hotel was filled with college students who were exceptionally noisy and obnoxious. We learned from the front desk clerk that 90-95% of the guests staying at the hotel were college students who were attending all night parties that the hotel or their colleges were sponsoring. Most of these kids were drinking and were up the entire night running in the hallways, banging on the doors of the other guests, screaming, playing loud music and even breaking windows and doors. Many complaints were lodged with the staff at the hotel who confided in me that many of the guests checked out of the hotel. We didn't get any sleep the entire 4 nights we were at the hotel and couldn't enjoy the pools and grounds because they were overrun with the students. We called security many times during the night asking for help getting the kids to quite down.
We were told that even if they got the kids to be quiet, they would just resume with their loud activities a few minutes later so what was the use? Travelzoo should have posted a notice on the advertisement for this special that that spring breakers are traditionally staying at this hotel during the month of March. Had we known this,we would have stayed somewhere else. Many other travelers who booked the same trip with Travelzoo were very disappointed for the same reasons. I feel like we through good money down the toilet. This trip was a disaster!

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello MB B.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience.. We're sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect and would be happy to revisit your concerns. Please send an email to support@travelzoo.com Attn: Aron so that we can look further into your concerns. Please include your itinerary for the trip.

Aron
The Travelzoo team
martys17
3/16/18

Reading the other reviews makes me wonder...
I've used TZ for a few things locally and even used them for a travel package and have never experienced the 'horror' stories some reviewers are leaving.
Every promise made and voucher used has been honored without any problems whatsoever.
Thus, I am leaving them a good and positive review, but, based on what other info that I'm reading, I'll certainly use prudence when booking my next adventure.
Obviously, you should to.
What I am impressed with is that TZ has responded to each negative review here with a follow up response...
Candidly, a 'shady' business isn't likely to respond in any fashion.
So, in my multiple experiences with TZ, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them at all.
Best wishes!

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Marty S.,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences with Travelzoo. We do our best to make sure that we stay in contact with our members to resolve any issues or bad experiences that our members have. We also enjoy the great feedback that our members leave, including this one. We will pass this along to our team to let them know how much you have enjoyed our service.

Thank you again for being a Travelzoo member. We hope that you continue to enjoy Travelzoo.

Best Regards,

Elicia
cherylk53
3/13/18

Thanks to all of you who shared your horror stories and saved me from a travel nightmare. NOTE: The prices that Travelzoo lists sound too good to be true, as your horror stories attest.

ericm192
2/9/18

Will never use again, false & misleading advertising, horrible tour company (Sinorama) who's Terms & Conditions are both incomplete, but misleading and contradictory. Completely 100% inflexible and willing to make any changes of any sort, despite their Terms & Conditions allowing for such.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hi Eric M.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with Sinorama. We're sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect and would be happy to revisit your concerns. Please send an email to support@travelzoo.com, Attn: Liberty. I'll be happy to look into your concerns further.

ninat27
1/8/18

Travel zoo sold me a voucher but do not honor the deals. It is not a good practice. The voucher says weekend availability is limited yet , we called and attempted to use it twice. None of which was available. This is a scam.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Dear Nina T.,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your voucher and would be happy to revisit your concerns. Please send an email to support@travelzoo.com, Attn: Liberty. I'll be happy to assist you further.

valc29
1/3/18

Paid for my son and his partner to have a meal at the Ritz as a Xmas present. He decided it wasn't for him, even though it was after the 14 day cancellation period I rang Travelzoo, bit shocked to find out it is an American company. You are told you will only be charged at UK rate. Wow, what customer service, I was refunded the full amount of the deal. The lady I spoke to was amazing. Its a shame some of our English call centres don't have the same attitude. I have bought from them before but never had to contact them, don't be afraid of using this company their customer service is second to none.

Tip for consumers: Brilliant customer service.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hi Val C.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with our Customer Service team. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the service you received, and we hope you'll continue to find more great deals with Travelzoo! As always, thank you for being a Travelzoo member.

rica589
11/28/17

Sent to B Ocean Newly renovated Resort
Arrived to construction in main lobby and painting everywhere.
Complained to Travelzoo who said they called hotel and there was no construction.
After we sent pictures of construction and painting we were offered a $20 Travelzoo gift Cert.
We were up all nite as the stench of painting was being blown Thru the A/C. We left immediate.

Only after we disputed the credit card charge did Travelzoo offer full refund.

We will NEVER USE TRAVELZOO again

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Dear Ric A.,

We go to great lengths to ensure our members always have a positive experience, and we’re sorry you have had a less than a perfect experience. While we love helping our members get the best deals, we know that the experience matters more, and have therefore issued a full refund.

donaldq6
11/27/17

We have had great experiences with many Travelzoo bookings for hotels and meals. We had one very bad experience with a Vietnam tour package advertised through Travelzoo but the shifted in the booking to the tour company, Intertrip, with its website and agents. That was a problem. Buying a vacation package with the plane schedule determined later by the tour company means trusting the company to make a reasonable choice of tickets. Intertrips did not. Our return trip required a short early morning flight from Hue to Saigon, then a 12 hour airport stay, then an overnight flight to Tokyo, then a second 12 hour airport stay, then a second consecutive overnight flight to California. People traveling to Asia often lament the 16-20 hour trip home but Intertrips actually SCHEDULED us for a return ordeal of nearly 40 hours. I will still use Travelzoo but not companies they may have on their website and certainly not Intertrips.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Donald,

We are very sorry you had a poor experience using Travelzoo for your Vietnam Tour Page.

We always try to provide our members with the best deals and with the best value. We would love to hear more about your purchase so we can create a better user experience.

Please contact our Service Team at 1-877-665-0000, 24 hours a day, or via email at support@travelzoo.com.

Thank you for being a Travelzoo Member!

cindyb159
11/10/17

I have learned to always use a travel agent, one person for all my needs... Preferably one in a small company or works from home whom I have better access to.

annm345
11/9/17

Mio Fratello,Selbyville, De. Wednesday night special is lobster that is served in several different dishes. My husband & I both had the lobster diablo, salad, italian bread & coffee/arnold palmer.The salad was very fresh & had a delicious vinegarette dressing. The bread was warm & very good. The main course was served with a lobster tail that had been cracked & the meat was extremely tender with a great flavor. The sauce was a marinara served over thin spaghetti. You have your choice of several pastas. We were too full to get dessert. Our waitress (Joy) was polite, knowledgeable & very attentive. The tables were coved in a white cloth. Our bill was just under $50 plus our tip. The meal was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant. It doesn't open until one daily.

nancyp132
10/5/17

I ordered one ticket to Legoland through travel zoo. The printed voucher was not working at the ticket booth since there was no barcode. We lost time.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hi Nancy P.,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experiences. We'd love the chance to look further into your concerns. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-665-0000, available 24 hours a day.

We look forward to hearing from you.

junel37
9/15/17

Fablulous B&B in this wonderful National Park in Croatia. Beautifully furnished to meet all needs with a great breakfast and good evening meal,on request. Our host could not have been more caring and ensured we had every thing we needed for an enjoyable stay.
Lovely area. The most amazing waterfalls I have ever seen.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We're happy you had a great time, the food was great and it was beautifully furnished.

jl212
9/11/17

A review offering train rides for 35 through Germany, sounded too good to be true. After purchase, none of the promo-codes can be used to book trains except one.. which offered bad timing. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE and will never use again!

AVOID AT ALL COST!

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello J L,

We are sorry to hear that there was an issue with this deal. We would be happy to look into this, if you could please give us a call at (069) 5170-9000.

moeh4
8/21/17

One should involve a lawyer. What this company is doing is barely legal and far from legitimate. Please don't use this service

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Moe H.,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had difficult experiences. We'd like the opportunity to talk with you regarding these experiences, as your feedback and comments are important to us. We'd love if you'd contact our Customer Service team directly at 1-877-665-0000, available 24 hours a day.

We look forward to hearing from you.

gabrielleg10
8/17/17

We booked a fantastic hotel at Travelzoo at a great deal !! Stayed three nights and room was luxurious and comfortable ! Staff very friendly and helpful . Smaller pool and jacuzzi. Great restaurant and bakery too!

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hello Gabrielle G.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and your experience. We hope you continue to find as well as take advantage of more great deals from Travelzoo. As always, thank you for being a Travelzoo member.

All the best,

Mary
nicolef69
8/13/17

I was recently watching a deal for Aruba on Travelzoo. It was an extraordinary deal at the Hilton in Aruba for $249/night during the winter months of 2018. I was skeptical to book with this sight after reading all these reviews. On Wednesday, August 9th, I called travelzoo twice and spoke to 2 different reps about my concerns. I explained to them that this trip was for my honeymoon and this was the only possible way we could afford trip of our dreams and stay at the Hilton. The first rep assured me the deals were going on until December 2017 and she eased some of my concerns. The second rep again relieved my concerns and I also assured me that this offer had no expiration. The other deals specifically stated expiration dates, this one did not. On August 12th I went to book my honeymoon through Travelzoo and the deal was no longer accessible!!! I have emailed Travelzoo with no response and have also made 3 phone calls to unhelpful reps who can't seem to differentiate the Hilton and the Hyatt! I am beyond disappointed in the removal of the offer, especially since it did not state a specific expiration date. I have called and pleaded with the reps to help me, this was my only hope for an affordable honeymoon. I have been searching for comparable offers and none compare....

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hi Nicole F.,

We appreciate you sharing feedback about your recent experience with our Customer Service team.

We go to great lengths to ensure our members always have a positive experience. In this case, we understand that you were not satisfied and we'd like the opportunity to revisit your concerns. Please send an email to support@travelzoo.com Attn: Liberty so that I may better assist you.

kimg104
8/11/17

I booked a two night stay at a resort in Colorado. Got confirmation number and e mail confirming the stay. Five days later my reservation got cancelled, I only noticed because my credit card had been refunded without my consent. Called Travel Zoo and no one could explain why. Tried to rebook and they said they kept getting an error with their 3rd party booking company Get a room. Meanwhile, I called my credit card company and all charges were approved and no issues on my side. I tried 2 other cards and the mysterious "error" kept coming up. I even called the hotel because Zoo told me they were the ones that cancelled it. I called the hotel and they had no record of cancelling the reservation but saw that indeed it was by the 3rd party. I took my business elsewhere, something smelled too fishy. I do not recommend trying to save a buck using this shady website. After 3 conversations with different agents, I gave up and so should you.

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hi Kim G.,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience regarding your reservation. We would be happy to revisit any concerns you may have. Please send an email to support@travelzoo.com Attn: Lisa so we may better assist!

russellk23
7/7/17

We purchased 5 flight tickets via Travelzoo which turned out to be a scam - resulting in us losing the flights and the money. Went to Travelzoo's offices in London to enquire and they told us they are aware of the hacking (was the 18th case) but they're not actively doing anything to stop/warn/prevent this from happening going forward.
Unacceptable

Response from Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Hi Russell,

We're really sorry that you were recently scammed by a website purporting to be representing Travelzoo.

I believe it was your parents who spoke to one of our colleagues at our office in London; he advised that we were aware of the site but were working hard via our lawyers to have it taken down. I'm not sure were the figure of 18 comes from though.

I'm more than happy to discuss further, please email me on support_uk@travelzoo.com

Phil

Be sure to get it in writing from Travelzoo regarding refunds if there is no availability. My understanding is that sometimes there is no refund. I know I had to fight for my refund. I would not book through them again.

By Margot B.

Hi Martin, Thank you for your inquiry. Here at Travelzoo, we have a 7 day refund policy. If you purchase your voucher, contact the hotel to make your reservations and find out they do not have availability for your dates; you can contact us for a refund or self request your refund online. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call our Service Team at 1-877-665-0000 Monday through Friday 9 AM to 9 PM EST. We will be happy to help!

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hello Mary, we are very sorry to hear that you weren't able to sail with Red Witch Tall Ship and would certainly like to hear about your experience and assist you further. Please contact Michelle at support@travelzoo.com directly. If you ever need help with your vouchers, please contact our Service Team at 1-877-665-0000, Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 9 PM EST.

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hello Zyshan, Travelzoo's website is free to use and be a member. It is very important to Travelzoo that we provide all the necessary information so member's can make informed purchases. If there are ever any additional costs above and beyond the price of a voucher (like taxes or resort fees) Travelzoo takes extra care to ensure that information is also provided on the deal page. If you have questions about a deal, please don't hesitate to contact our Service Team at 1-877-665-0000, Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 9 PM EST.

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hello Will H., We would be happy to look into this further for you. You may contact our support team at support@travelzoo.com to provide further information about the deal. Thank you, The Travelzoo Team

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hello Carrie, At Travelzoo, we want your travel experience to be fun and enjoyable right from the start. That's why we don't endorse deals packed with tons of value alone -- instead, we go one step further and ensure that every deal we publish is accurate, available and easy to book. Let's face it, nothing's perfect. But at Travelzoo, we do everything we can to ensure what we tell you is correct. If you have any questions about an offer you see on the Travelzoo website you may feel free to contact our customer support team at 877-665-0000 as they are available 9am-9pm EST daily. Thank you, The Travelzoo Team

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hi Greg, Our Deal Experts go through an extensive amount of research and personal experiences when determining which company would be the best fit to work with, in order for us to advertise the certain packages we do. Although these packages aren't booked directly with Travelzoo, rather our trusted partners, we always recommend our members purchase travel insurance. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-665-0000, available 24 hours a day. The Travelzoo Team

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hi John, We're happy to hear you're interested in one of the trips advertised on our website! We can confirm that all of our merchants, hotels, and booking partners are trusted, legitimate, and approved. Our Deal Experts go through an extensive amount of research and personal experiences when determining which company would be the best fit to advertise to our members. One thing we also like to always remind members of is one person's feedback may have absolutely nothing to do with the company or the merchant itself, rather the experience didn't live up to that person's personal expectation of what they believed it should've been. You can always do research to find more reviews on Tripmasters.com, simply by searching Google or any other search engine. We can confirm this is one booking partner we've worked with for quite some time, and we've never had any negative feedback about. We hope this will help answer your questions, and if you find you do have any other questions, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-665-0000, available 24 hours. Thanks, The Travelzoo Team

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hello Chris, This Voucher deal is for $99. After purchasing either the "$99 -- 2 Nights: Lodge Room for up to 4 People" or "$99 -- 1 Night: Cabin for up to 8 People" voucher, you will call the hotel directly at 800-573-9659 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. 15% tax and $10 resort fee is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers two bottles of water, Wi-Fi, $5 state park pass and lobby beverages and refreshments. Parking is complimentary. The $226.10 price from the hotel's website is the price paid when you book directly with the hotel. This voucher deal will give you a total savings of $127.10 off that price if you were to book with the hotel directly. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-966-0000 that is available to help 24 hours a day. Thank you so much. The Travelzoo Team

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative

Hello Robert, The deal rate of $139/night non refundable and $159/night refundable is for the King Suite. We do offer the Two Queen Oceanview Suite at a higher rate. Anytime you have a question regarding the rate and or policies associated with the rate, our Customer Service Team is available to help 24 hours a day at 1-877-966-0000. We hope this helps! All the best, The Travelzoo Team

By Travelzoo C., Travelzoo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Travelzoo staff and other customers.

Travelzoo?