Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

muzahiduli1
4/30/19
They did review my CV nicely. It will help me to enhance my CV as well as career as I will reach my goal. Their CV analysis is awesome. My CV reviewed with detail by TopCV. Their review made my CV more acceptable. Everyone can ask anything about their CV to TopCV without hesitation. They found some mistakes on my CV and provided some important interaction to fix these problems, this is important to make a CV more acceptable. A good review could play a vital role in career, a little bit mistake makes the CV inappropriate as well as unacceptable.
muhammadk38
4/30/19
Really some excellent tips to strengthen my CV. Enlightening!
93% of all Hiring Managers use CV scanning software called applicant tracking systems (ATS) to filter candidates from the application pool. To illustrate how I stand up to the automation, they passed my CV through the very same software that Hiring Managers use to filter the real talent from the hundreds, sometimes thousands, of candidates that apply for a single open position.
The raw data, got pulled directly from my cv and showed me where the ATS thinks I fit.
marijusc
4/11/19
By using specialists and scanning sofware, TopCV can improve your chances to receive interview opportunity much sooner.
nicolas55
4/7/19
I had been using my old CV on an online job site and received an email from Jenna at TopCV explaining that I could send my CV to her and she would review it. I was 100% sceptical but desperate, so I uploaded it and was amazed to get an extremely useful review back the next day. It looked so professional that I thought it was a generic review at first but I realised that my own words and phrases were quoted and I then took it as a serious aid and followed Jenna's advice to completely transform my CV into a much improved version. I was then able to upload my CV and a potential employer had already noted that it is excellent. It is helping me to sell myself effectively to the right employers.
I was then offered a check of my new version for a fee but I didn't feel that I needed to do that. I've recommended the service to my boyfriend because he is looking for a job over 65k and I can see from Jenna's advice that he could improve it with support.
Overall, the CV review was unexpectedly useful.
binht7
4/7/19
The review had many good comments and pointed out weaknesses and flaws I never thought of. For a free CV review, it is a mistake not to try them!
maureenn33
4/5/19
The review offered was objective and specific to my situation. It provided actionable points that I was aware of but could not find a clear way to rectify. I have used to make the necessary changes and hope for the best in the future.
kimf176
4/5/19
I thought my CV was great until I had it critiqued. When I read the report it made sense as to where I had gone wrong. I took on board the suggestions and now it is much more professional. I only used the free service but that was helpful.
richardd537
4/5/19
I can only comment on my own experience with my quite out of date CV; I received a free critique with options to purchase additional services--which I didn't take up. The critique made some strong points that my tone and use of voice weren't the best way to present myself. Because of this I rewrote my resume myself, fixing all the issues that I could.
All in all I am happy with the CV review itself.
shailendrap2
4/4/19
I got my existing CV critiqued and reviewed by TopCV recently. I received a prompt review of it without 48 hours and it has been very helpful for me. I re-wrote my CV based on the points they mention in the review.

The reviewer analyzed the CV on the basis of overall appearance, formatting of text and use of language. It gave me feedback on how can I improve my chances against the automatic CV/resume analysis tools that are largely used by corporations to analyze these documents.
joannes261
4/4/19
I needed help updating my CV after a few years and this review gave some great tips for key words and making it more concise and reader friendly. I got a lot more calls about jobs after this, many thanks!
nikolaa1
4/4/19
Requested the free CV critique option, and was delighted that the review highlighted downsides that I didn't think about before. Taking the critique notes I really like how it improved my CV look and content. Shortly after these improvements had successful feedback for job application. Now I feel much confident about my CV. I would use TopCV in the future for Cover Letter and definitely recommends their services.
besprom
4/4/19
It's pretty easy to let pride get in the way when our work has to be reviewed by a third party, and we often allow this. But if we were honest enough we'd effortlessly tell the difference between a baseless bashing and a professional view of the subject matter. In my case, with an open mind, it proved easy agreeing with all the loopholes spotted in my CV, which were professionally communicated. I find this service to be highly efficient and dependable.
Thank you.
joshuak108
4/4/19
Honestly thus helped me a lot to fix my CV so I can apply for apprenticeships. I would definitely recommend this so you can have a highly professional CV.
stefans68
4/4/19
I am very satisfied by the service offered by TopCV.co.uk. They helped me enormously with my CV, making it more professional and significantly improved my chances of success. After the review I applied for a paralegal job and I got an interview in few days and finally got the job.
anishaa
4/4/19
Katie has reviewed my CV very carefully and suggested some points to be added. Also she has mentioned saying my CV was task oriented but it could be more better if it is result oriented.
astridg4
4/1/19
I was looking for my first job and asked me to make a good resume. With this resume, I found a job in 10 days. Now I work at McDonalds. Thank you very much!
agathau
3/26/19
TopCV awakened my consciousness to the fact that my CV undersells, now I am sure of a well constructed CV that would place me at the forefront among my fellow applicants. All Thanks to TopCV.
raymonds170
3/20/19
I only requested for the free CV critique. The review comments were on point and useful. Katie was also very professional, courteous and prompt with her responses. Their CV critique was a good starting point for me to improve my CV.
josel334
3/13/19
I received a CV critique from TopCV. Though I thought I had it all covered, their insights helped me to procure a more competitive resume. One that not only shows my skills and potential, but that also expresses the power of my achievements as a base for future endeavors.
johnm2791
3/13/19
They help you build up or modify your CV according to the type of job you're looking for. Trully recommend as it is free.
jordanj46
3/13/19
Very in-depth response and was extremely helpful in helping me recreate my CV. I was even told what exactly i could do to improve. They also run your CV through an automated system used by companies
othmanic
3/6/19
i really appreciate your suggestions i will with no doubt take them into consideration. Thank you for helping us better our selves
jayw154
2/21/19
Similar to many of the other reviews on here I see that it's either a full 5 star or a 1. I think I know which ones are genuine.
DO NOT send them any money. The CV I received was appalling in both layout, grammar and tone. Clearly written by someone overseas. The best bits where the parts copied and pasted from my original supposed "poor" CV.
No response to my request for full refund. You will not be able to send a recruiter anything they produce. Plus they took over a week to respond with just standard template emails to keep me waiting..
mikii
2/20/19
They do not ask very in depth your goals and your expectations. They write a super fast "default" CV, Linkedin or cover letter, basically something that whoever could do by himself for free.

Basically you become one of the million people with the same default CV, with no distinction point.
Moreover, the service is incredibly overpriced. Based on my experience I would have paid (for CV, Cletter, Linkedin) maximum 50, while it costed 200.

I asked for a refund, it was impossible. They just proposed another writer, but nothing changed.

Completely useless.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, it is super expensive and they do not deliver any customized service

allenc97
2/12/19
Paid £129 for CV and cover letter. Took them a week to respond. I thought the idea was that they helped you find work. They actually delayed my applications.

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M.

Hi Phoebe, Great question. In total the process typically takes one to two weeks to get your perfect CV. For more information on our services, please visit: https://www.topcv.co.uk/faq

By Jenna M.

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for TopCV.co.uk