Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

rukshana
6/19/18

I was preparing a CV for applying for a job, then i go through Topcv. i almost thought my CV is ok but after reviewing by Topcv i understood that their power of knowledge and incredible guidance is so much worthy. So don't hesitate to contact Topcv if you want a better CV which is reviewed by experienced panel

nilsas1
6/17/18

After trying many websites to help me out with my CV and almost giving up, I gave TOPCV a try and was amazed by the result! They personally checked my CV and gave me amazing tips! Couldn't have asked for better.

christianb110
6/5/18

I was surprised how effective the writer works and I was the hole time informed about the status. Finally the result is more than I expect. Great work.

manua5
5/30/18

Im finding harder than usual to bring headhunters attention lately. After more than 10 years experience working for international companies such as UEFA, The Walt Disney Company or PlayStation, it has become an issue to include all my professional skills and experience into that piece of paper called Curriculum Vitae (resume.) So I decided to contact TopCV in order to get professional advise regarding some of the essential information included in a resume: design & formatting, content & structure, keywords & skills. And I have to say that I am very happy with the revision they provided me with. I truly enjoyed the revision of my resume! Moreover, i found it very comprehensive and agreed with most of the points. They took the time to explain their method and elaborated on every point of their critique. 5 stars for them!

onguns
5/30/18

I tried TopCV with not much of an expectation neither on the speed of the return nor on the quality of the feedback. I was impressed with the outcome, which was provided in less than 24 hours. But more importantly the feedback was detailed, thorough and personalized. I felt like I can really make use of the feedback to create a better CV of myself!

vedranl
5/29/18

You probably had the opportunity to experience applying for some job but never hearing from them again.
You don't know why. Was it you? or your CV? Something third? Well, with TopCV you can get the honest insights of your CV by free, they gave me the detailed and thorough review of the CV and now I really know at which parts I need to improve. It gives me confidence and knowledge that my CV will be good next time when I apply for the job.
And if you don't want to hassle with the CV by yourself (righting CV is like science now), you can contact them, professionals to help you make the best possible resume.

nelsond20
5/26/18

Well request a free audit of the CV and I think the response was great, they indicated many things that make sense and seem logical about my curriculum, they even made recommendations, to me to be a free service I think it was fabulous.

edgare16
5/26/18

Really useful feedback. They gave some helpful tips on how I can improve my CV in order for it to stand out more...for free

martino37
5/20/18

SCAM: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Terrible experience. I ordered their "executive" service and in reality they only scramble around what you feed them. The result is way worse that what I had in the first place, no matter how many drafts they send. They're NOT native english writers, in reality they just outsource it to someone from India. And forget about getting your money back without suing them.

angiem84
5/18/18

This is a scam. I did a better job doing my own cv. I am a process improvements expert and they changed my words to make me sound like a strategy expert.

My friend in HR said she would reject my CV if I send her this format, it's too chaotic and recruiter has to hunt for information which no recruiter has time for.

I was told I will have an expert on Swiss German market, she obviously did not have any idea. Her CV writing skills were not only terrible, but not even catered to the Swiss market.

I'm so angry and disappointed for wasting my money on this company.

lucam32
5/13/18

The first recruiter they provided me did an awful, embarrassing work. I would say my CV was not even wrote in English.
I wrote them and they kindly put me in contact with a different writer who did a very good job and was extremely professional and supportive (he did more than he was required to do). So, to make it short:
1) if you do not like the service received, just tell them and insist so to get a better result.
2) first experience: mark 0; second experience: mark 5. The medium would be 2,5 but given that the second writer was so good, I prefer to give them a 3 star as a medium.

gregge6
5/11/18

TopCV gave me the best review I had receive from my CV. Very professional service. I trully recommend to use their services!!

danielb443
5/9/18

Appalling cv review! They perverted every sentence in my original cv so that they changed the original meaning (sometimes to the opposite). They "invented" new skills for me while dropping the real ones! I am shocked by this "service". They must be trialed in a court. This scam can't just continue anymore!

jacquiej2
5/7/18

I believe that the comments saying it is a professional service are fake. CV didn't arrive within specified 48 hours service time. Full of mistakes, spelling, grammar, dates, old font and layout Didn't get a single response. I'm going to take this to court as it has been a shambles start to finish.

irmab8
5/2/18

I am a solicitor and I have been working in the field (corporate finance) in international law firms for the past 6 years. I contacted TopCv because I was looking to smarten up and refresh my CV before starting my job hunt. I received the first draft nearly three weeks after the first submission. Both CV and cover letter were a disaster: typos, mistakes, no understanding of the field's legal jargon, inaccurate factually (although the experiences were clearly set out both in the resume I sent them and also in the questionnaire I provided them with). The writer clearly had no understanding of the sector I operate in and it clearly showed. I sent them a mark-up and explained that i essentially had to re-write the CV and told them I needed to be paired with someone who had expertise in the legal sector in order to receive a product that I could use. They simply came back with a clean copy of my CV incorporating some of my comments. The final product cannot be used not only in the legal sector, but also in any other fields. A complete disaster - I would definitely stay away form them.

maxk49
4/25/18

I was completely satisfied with the services provided by this company. They assigned a very talented and professional writer for doing my papers. In the Web I saw a lot of negative reviews about this company telling that they hire writers from 3rd world countries just because their services cost little, but I may assure you that I got papers written in native English language.
As for the deadlines, as wasn't in a hurry, so after 2 weeks from the order placing I got what I wanted.
I highly recommend this company if you need a professionally written CV.

khalede5
4/22/18

TopCV. provided me with excellent recommendations included how others vision of my CV as well as its weakness points and how to correct it, that improve my CV presentation.

viswask
4/19/18

Excellent insights, thank you for the detailed review. It was remarkable. The review time was short and the feedback provided me with a critical appreciation of my resume!! Thanks a lot!!

valeriup1
4/17/18

Rubbish,there is nobody to answer the calls,they are not capable to write a peculiar CV,a bunch of unprofessionals,keen to take your money.
Swindlers.

tiiav1
4/17/18

PAID FOR THE CV REWRITE NEARLY A MONTH AGO- THE DL WAS TODAY 17TH APRIL. NO SHOW- WTF??
ALL I GET THAT I SHOULD BE PAIRED WITH A WRITER SHORTLY. WHAT A LOAD A BOLLOCKS!

asimecano
4/12/18

I used their free CV check. I was expecting an automated, dull reply, but I was surprised by their detailed, personal and fast reply. Their comments made sense. Thanks!! Will re-write my CV accordingly.

anthonyd131
4/11/18

I had easy dealing with Anna my cv writer.
Very helpful and if anything needed changing it wasnt a big issue.
Would highly recommend top cv for all your cv needs.
I will definitely be using again when it needs updating in the future

brettc28
3/29/18

Don't be a fool like me and pay these criminals to smarten up your CV. I was dumb enough to fall for their slick campaign, thank goodness I didn't pay for their premium package. The first CV was full of inaccuracies and what I best describe as masturbatory language. My corrections, suggestions, and questions were ignored as the second draft was barely different. On my complaint, they offered a 'new' writer - this was more than three weeks ago. My request for a refund - ignored.

They are also very shifty when I asked about their company status in the UK; only gave an address of a shared office but no more info - the fact is they don't have one. Their 'parent' company Talent Inc is in New York and if you check out posts about Top Resume on Quora you see they are shifty there too. So without a legal entity in UK or EU it be difficult to hold them to count.

So if you are foolhardy enough or believe the fake 5-stars reviews, just remember if it goes all pear shape they refuse (legally or not) to refund you. Hopefully the police will pick up on this scam.

Tip for consumers: Avoid. It's a scam. Because they have no legal entity in UK or EU it's very difficult to get your dispute resolved. If you've been scammed, raise this matter with your MP, bank, credit card, police, consumer watchdogs, etc.

rebeccam194
3/27/18

I am very happy and impressed by feedback from Top CV. it's very helpful. Thank you so much. All the critic about my CV help me to improve my writing skill to the high level, so my CV can look amazing to the viewer's or employer's eyes.

sureshn4
3/27/18

I am impressed with the timely and collaborative service offered to me by Rachel in drafting my CV and Cover letter to reflect my experiences and strengths. Thank You

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TopCV.co.uk