Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

alisont62
12/11/18

Extremely pleased with the detail of the feedback given and advice on which areas require improvement. And this all for free!! I'll rework my CV if still no joy then I'll consider paying for a re-write.

herschneiderp
12/9/18

The review helped a lot, thank you so much...looking forward to get a sample of a well written CV so that I get a clear idea.thank u again

nicholasg74
12/8/18

I thought my CV was the Dogs Dooda's , until I came across this service and I thought Hey what have I got to lose .
I thought they were bound to complement me on my personal CV.
HOW WRONGWAS I
They basically destroyed it and its the best thing that they could have done as i have now shown their criticisms and advice to family and friends and they all agree word for word with Jenna's findings.
So took the advice I was given and totally started again from scratch employing all the advice i was given.
Would definitely recommend this CV checker to every one looking for a new job or career irrelevant of who's written your CV , unless its Jenna of course .

borism40
12/8/18

I want to recommend TopCV.co.uk for great professionalism! I thought my CV was fine, but Katie gave me a very detailed explanation of the wrong parts and she told me what to correct. I recommend everyone to consult with this team.

antonyt12
12/8/18

It was a wonderful criticism that I got about my CV. Mostly many do not reply unless I take a paid service but they took out time and went through it minutely and gave a feedback about the contents in my CV and how to improve it on a free hand service and let it to me to decide whether to get my CV done unlike most companies which tries to bank on our ignorance.

iant84
11/27/18

I was very happy with the level of customer service and professionalism that I was subjected to.I am happy with the suggestions made regarding my CV and the WIP copy is certainly looking very good.

saidas
11/15/18

Not happy at all and very disappointed by the customer service. Bad communication (don't expect a response the same day, I always had to wait the day after). My cv at the end was full of mistakes and does not reflect my abilities and competence. I would never recommend them. I paid £80 for almost nothing. What a shame TopCV:(

petrd2
10/11/18

Very good experience with the service of TopCV.
Professional approach, fast reaction and clarity in communication.
First positive reaction to CV upgrade.

aisham20
10/11/18

TopCv is good, they are honest and straight to the point about where you need to improve on your CV, thank you for the free CV review, thanks for the great ideas on how to improve my CV, yes I would definitely recommend TopCv to anyone in need of CV review and rebranding.
Thanks again, keep up the good work .

philipp107
9/25/18

Paid £99 for a CV after getting a free review, 4 weeks after paying, completing the questionnaire I had heard nothing. I chased and was told they never got it.. I asked why no one had been in touch to make me aware they were waiting/hadn't received anything. By this point I found a job and asked for a refund.. after weeks of chasing I got £49 back and was told there is a £50 cancellation fee.

Absolutely joke. Buyer beware.

yurtc
9/24/18

I've had my cv reviewed by the career development centre in my university but the level of detail I received from TopCV is far superior. Very comprehensive and sent me in a new direction with how I approached it's construction. Cannot recommend them highly enough

ursulal5
9/20/18

Great service, highlighted matters I had not even considered and gave me great insight into what employers will look for. Highly recommend this service.

thiagod10
9/10/18

Very good!
I received a free evaluation of my CV containing very relevant critiques that helped me to improve a lot my resume.
The person who contacted me was very gentle and seemed really interested in helping, though I did not pay for their services.

So I would recomend their services based on my experience.
I would like to thank TopCV team and Katie spefically. .

carolinen40
8/29/18

Very pleased with the CV and overall service, feel the content is balanced appropriately. Very helpful feedback. Review process was quick and interactive, overall a good experience. Thank you.

vladislavb11
8/29/18

The critique was detailed and honest! They explained every my mistake, provided me with lots of additional helpful information (for example, results from ATS ) and made that perfectly clear. I really appreciate it and recommend to use!

abua
8/23/18

These people use unscrupulous practices. My banker described them as fraudulent. Why don't you provide refunds when so many people are disappointed with your services? This is a telling sign.

I signed up for them to take 3 monthly payments. They took 2 weeks to assign someone. In the meantime they snuck into my account and took two payments.

Then, they sent an inferior CV with many errors. There was a five year gap in employment.

I advised my bank to stop payments. My bank refunded two payments. I just noticed a new deduction. I ran to my bank. The manager informed me they are hiring a skip tracer to sneak into people's accounts. My banker said, "They are setting up these 3 monthly payments as a subscription."

A professional company has no problem offering refunds. Why? Because, they know the quality of their work won't require refunds.

What about TopCV?

They operate as TopCv and TopResume.

Beware of TopCV in Europe.
Beware of TopResume in America.

Beware *Beware * Beware

I posted this on TrustPilot. TopCv contacted them to censor it. Take a screenshot and share.

Hey TopCV crooks. Offer refunds if you're a truly reputable company.

paulon6
8/21/18

I loved the service of that company, they is really good with reviewing cv, I get my first review free, and that review was so completed and honest. Everybody is very friendly and helpful.

ibrahimh30
8/8/18

I had a great experience with Topcv.co.uk they were honest and gave me the review that I really need

davidr942
8/7/18

Having been fortunate to have been in full time employment for the last 39 years I recently wrote my first ever CV. To me it was fine and represented what I have been doing recently, however, I noticed a free review service via TopCV, so I took advantage of their offer.
A lovely lady called Katie undertook the review within two days of me submitting my CV, the feedback was very mixed and gave lots of pointers to making it much more readable for recruiters and potential employers, it also gave tips on how to make your CV stand out from others.
The initial jolt to my ego gave way to a period of quick reflection followed by positive changes to my CV as pointed out by Katie resulting in a CV I am much happier with.
Thank you Katie.

jonathans267
8/4/18

The feedback on my CV provided some invaluable comments. Well worth reading the review of my CV by Topcv.co.uk

nadab8
8/2/18

I did not take the package as I am not in need at the moment but would definitely if I needed to find a job!
They review your CV and send you feedbacks. Of course it was only a premilinary free review and yet the feedbacks were rich and usefull! I imagine the great work they might do when getting paid

mohammedm61
8/2/18

It is very useful thing to have feedback on my cv from such an experts like you. I actually gained more information from your review on my cv and I'm now able to organize my CV better than before

mickym12
8/1/18

The first draft contained poor grammar and typos. The cover letter sounded so boastful it was unuseable. No refunds offered if you are dissatisfied with quality of work. Avoid.

toluo3
7/24/18

Very effective and efficient team. They solved my career gaps and shifts challenge perfectly. Best service ever. Thank you TopCV.

rosiel20
7/19/18

Gave me extensive detail about how to better my CV, very helpful and easy to follow tips and tricks!

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TopCV.co.uk