Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

anasa39
12/11/19
I have reported my feedback on the CV. Yet no one contacted me for so. No one applied any change to the points I raised in the drafted CV.
beataj7
12/11/19
I am very happy from the work that Diane did for me. She was extremely patient and was doing her best to reflect my style and character in writing my LinkedIn profile and CV. Of course, the writer can be as good as much of information will you deliver. I am looking forward to work with her in the future!
aliciad103
12/10/19
The experience throughout the process (one week) has been very productive and didactic.
My assigned writer has been able to express qualities in my CV, that I had not been able to reflect
Finally, my documents are ready, I am very satisfied and, in fact, I have already sent them for a couple of job positions.
Many thanks to Georges S., Rebecca Mills and TOP CV!
Alicia Díaz
astonm1
12/10/19
Really pleased with my revamped CV. The formatting, design and content was impressive! Highly Recommended
alexu60
12/10/19
Quick reply. Good description of expertises. Nice lay-out.
andreasd15
Quick turnaround,
Placed the right words into the right spots.
It is all about showing who you really are and sometimes the right words can depict that much better.
Thanks a lot
folarino
12/7/19
A bit more suggestions of possible ways of adding value to a curriculum Vitae could be added. And and example of a good cover letter also to complement the cv to be used.
rhonab
12/7/19
Quick and excellently done. I liked the format and all aspects were included
muhammada216
12/6/19
Thank you very much sir to guide me to build my CV most Credible. I am very happy to see your suggestions for my CV. Thanks
jamesw1574
12/3/19
I was looking for a company to update my resume and tailor it specifically for the Irish market. Nathan was extremely helpful and took my feedback and made my CV the best it could be. After submitting his newly created CV, I received a call from a recruiter the next morning. Highly recommended.
khalida83
12/2/19
very professional, precise, true review,
or could rather fearless riview.
guym107
11/30/19
The guidance and help given were invaluable. Nigel responded very quickly and provided great support.
leonardog24
11/27/19
My CV was not bad but couldn't get it work. After TopCV reviewed and re wrote it, I had many interviews.
herbertb96
11/27/19
Highly responsive service, producing excellent results. Very professional advice with regards to personal CV and LinkedIn profile. Excellent value for money.
jt318
11/26/19
A Trustfull experience with a professional writer listening to your wishes and comments. Good service and trustfull.
joaop35
11/26/19
Quick answer; very standardized- many CVs will look alike.
Good crticism, helpful insights and overall nice job.
gabrielc126
11/26/19
Very good analyse and cont review
Focused on achievements and right display
I am very satisfied with the result
conleyt
11/26/19
I have submitted various CV's for many vacancies. Some with success, some without. Never before though was it explained to me why CV did NOT make the cut. This review provided wonderful insights - I will definitely be making some changes...
emiliot15
11/25/19
as stated i'm not good with titles or in general with writing
i'm not interested in taking the payment version but the free support was great and i've learn some interesting thing about CV
paulk703
11/24/19
Having paid £120 for a professional CV and a second revision, what I received was so poor, and in fact dis-honest, that it is unusable. Seriously, had I been recruited based on this CV,I could have been sued for mis-representation, it was so inaccurate.
The covering letter was embarrassing, and as an experienced sales professional, held the sort of one liners, that a double glazing call center would use cold calling. It was cringe-worthy.
Having reviewed it, re-submitted it with the mountain of errors explained, apparently as I did not do this within 5 days, that is that.
Despite writing to them and pointing out that they failed in their part of the contract to produce professional and accurate CV, is all I get back, is 'Give us more money, and we will fix it'.
I have repeatedly pointed out that I would have expected a call,but they simply ignore any question's including are you really in the UK?
AVOID - I do not think the actual writers are UK based.

Tip for consumers: Do not use these -I am sure they are based somewhere in Eastern Europe based on the abysmal grammar and language used.

lidijav
11/23/19
My CV finally looks powerful :)
The communication was easy and transparent, and very professionally.
muhammadr53
11/22/19
Good call. The caller answered my question very well.
marjad
11/22/19
Fast and efficient service. My CV was greatly enhanced to also include enough key words' for the specific roles I am interested in. I also received a good cover letter template.
markw968
11/20/19
Did exactly what they said they would do in a timely and efficient manner. Can't really ask for anything more.
nuriac6
11/19/19
The CV is know excellent. Thank you very much for changing the CV. Also this was done so fast and that is great appreciated.

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M.

Hi Phoebe, Great question. In total the process typically takes one to two weeks to get your perfect CV. For more information on our services, please visit: https://www.topcv.co.uk/faq

By Jenna M.

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for TopCV.co.uk