Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

francoisxavierg
1/18/20
I never expected such a thorough feedback for free. All the things Katie pointed out really spot on and I know what areas I need to focus on to improve my CV. I am seriously considering one of the premium options. Thanks again!
jb1561
1/18/20
I actually have no comment. I found the whole experience helpful however for me, once I state my years of experience on my CV, that reveals the age group I am in. I have only been looking for a job for two weeks. I have spoken to four agencies and joined five online agencies. Even getting a temporary or part-time job at the moment seems almost impossible.
angelav222
1/14/20
I am very pleased with the service I received from Top Resume. My writer was very professional. She took time to ask questions to understand my experience and goals and delivered updates in a timely manner. The final result was great and I feel much more confident in submitting my resume to job applications.
claudioc29
Very good very good very good 50 characters is too long
kehindeo8
1/14/20
excellent service. They gave a detailed breakdown of CV and gave examples of how to improve it.
josephr638
1/13/20
A good constructive criticism that allows me to improve my CV to continue with the job search internationally.
marianol11
1/10/20
This help me to find out the errors and find the right direction
botanyh
1/10/20
TopCV reviewed my CV and gave a thorough analysis very promptly and some very useful pointers. They are obviously after my business but they appear to demonstrate that they will do a good job. I have to say I'm quite tempted as I don't like writing CVs and I'm sure I'm not showing myself in the best light.

One thing I was picked up on was the layout. I had just used a template from Pages and I'm prepared to admit it could be done better, but I was less than impressed by the layout they had on the samples; to my eye they looked like something from the 1890s.

Part of the challenge of being a human writing a CV is that CVs are apparently often read by machines, so one of my top skills, for instance, appears to be sewage, when the line I wrote was
"I shot films for Oxford University about research projects on the brink of commercialisation and films covering sustainable science such as electricity generation from sewage and energy efficient OLED lighting.", the thrust being that you need them to write your CV so they can run it through the software and check that it looks good.

That's all OK, but I can't give 5 stars to an outfit that appear unable to see my name written across the top of the document in huge letters and call me Mr Botany House.
eglej2
1/10/20
Fast reply,detailed usefull comments,do wish for then to sort my CV, will do it soon
andresb41
1/8/20
Thanks to TopCV I have been able to improve my Linkedin profile and modify my CV so that it is clearer and more descriptive of my abilities
francoisc16
1/7/20
Interactive and proactive coworking to improve the way you see yourself... and then as the others should see you.
It is not so much a matter of who you are, but how you tell the story of how you are what you are today, for being able to sell it better.
Proactiveness, quik reaction, i am very grateful and happy of the help i received.
I shall probably repeat when needed.
charlottez4
1/7/20
Quick, efficient, great results. They have their finger on the pulse of what employers need to see.
christianm199
1/6/20
The service of XING or LinkedIn profile adjustments ends when it should start, when changing the profile. The set target was not achieved.
johno551
1/6/20
I have had interviews with my current cv which was checked and approved by Hays with some adjustments and suggestions by the National Careers Service, the jobcentre and others. TopCV found loads of things wrong with it, some of which I have applied. They emphasised that I had said what I had done but not what I had achieved but I don't see that I acually achieved anything in that sense. I just did my job as did the others there. TopCV offered to re-write my CV for a fee but I did not take them up on the offer.
borisp30
1/6/20
Die Dokumente wurden sehr gut überarbeitet und sind jetzt wirklich übersichtlich, kurz und gut strukturiert
Die Zusammenarbeit war angenehm, es brauchte wie vorgesehen zwei Anpassungsrunden, und dann waren die Unterlagen fertig
szivliam
Szivlia M.
1/3/20
Thanks for the tips and te review. I have a hope for get better job.
paulod15
1/3/20
Awesome review quality, with a lot of tips and tricks to how to make a good CV.
angelao90
12/20/19
Within 24 hours of uploading my CV I have received a couple of responses. Money well spent on personal investment.
adrianr78
12/20/19
I was very happy with the final product and I had an excellent cooperation with the technical writer.
anildam
12/17/19
The assistant McKenna was very professional throughout the whole process and support me with the revisions.
ae52
12/17/19
It was a great experience. Abel reworded the resume masterfully and re-formatted it beautifully. Now it's e-ready as well as far more presentable.
azize4
12/17/19
I have been provided excellent assistance and support! Given assistance was useful for my career aspirations and CV update. The writer made a great job.
chrisr694
12/17/19
I was contacted by a TopCV expert for the initial free review. The feedback was prompt and insightful which led me to take up the product offering to review my documents. Within 7 days I had a new-look CV, cover letter and LinkedIn update. It was invaluable. A professional interactive service which really changed the way i came across, for the best, through the documents that open that first door. Thank you to the TopCV experts!!
anasa39
12/11/19
I have reported my feedback on the CV. Yet no one contacted me for so. No one applied any change to the points I raised in the drafted CV.
beataj7
12/11/19
I am very happy from the work that Diane did for me. She was extremely patient and was doing her best to reflect my style and character in writing my LinkedIn profile and CV. Of course, the writer can be as good as much of information will you deliver. I am looking forward to work with her in the future!

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M.

Hi Phoebe, Great question. In total the process typically takes one to two weeks to get your perfect CV. For more information on our services, please visit: https://www.topcv.co.uk/faq

By Jenna M.

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for TopCV.co.uk