TopCV UK

TopCV UK has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 389 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TopCV UK also ranks 5th among Essay Writing sites.

• very quick turnaround every time I sent feedback and really happy with the end result.
  • Within 24 hours of uploading my CV I have received a couple of responses.

• I engaged CVnow after their free CV review service.
  • I signed up for the full service costing £219 to re write my CV, cover letter and Linkedin profile.
How would you rate TopCV UK?

“CV and cover letter”

Mihai B.
2/18/20

The received CV is written skilfully, presenting my potential and my achievements in the best way. I must admit that I wouldn't had been able to compose it by myself and to reach the form which was sent to me by the TopCV writer. But with the Cover Letter , I think it isn't quite what I was expecting and it is possible my fault for not explaining much clearer some things. So, I can honestly say that it's deserving 4 stars from 5, or mark 8 from 10 and definitely I recommend theirs services

“Write it yourself, no matter how desperate you...”

Mandi M.
9/17/19

I recently asked TopCV to rewrite my resume, not because I cannot, but because my career has taken various paths that do not come together well on paper. I needed the fresh eyes of someone who does not know me, to create a profile that makes sense and shows a path through 20 years' worth of career. I received back a CV very similar to the one I handed over to them originally (which was not the point!), except the new one had tonnes of flowery adjectives' all thrown together in sentences that didn't really say anything at all. I was an English teacher, so grammar, spelling and basic construction of sentences is important to me. Sentences such as Excel at resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems, and process improvements to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction, and the bottom line,' does not really mean anything and was not what I was looking for! Perhaps they meant to say that I am particularly gifted at paying attention to budget constraints and efficient at finding solutions that are cost effective? Another good example would be: Provide support and assistance in hiring capable candidates and delivering training to new employees in order to enhance organisational skills and productivity.' I work with engineers; no amount of induction training would result in their suddenly acquiring organisational skills! But, by far the best was this little diamond; Headed the health & safety committee and developed policies and procedures to prevent possible injuries, illness, and contamination from improper hygiene', what on earth does Headed' mean? There were so many glaring errors and it was clear to me that sentences were simply cut and pasted and I do not believe that the person who wrote my CV ever read my original or paid attention to my comments and requests. I was very unhappy with my first draft and said as much, I started out marking it up with red and then decided there was more marking up than actual text, so I changed my CV to make it a little bit easier for them and re-submitted it, with point by point comments on every paragraph. I was most unimpressed to re-receive my first draft with no changes at all back again a week later! By now, I had been messed about for 2 weeks and some of the opportunities I was interested in, were expired. I did get in touch with TopCV and after a conversation where I laid out my irritations and asked for a refund, was told via email that I will only be refunded a small percentage of what I paid! I am beyond annoyed at this company, because anybody, no matter how intellectually challenged could take one look at the CV presented to me, twice, and know that there would be no way that I could present that CV to any prospective employer. Do not trust this company with your CV, you really would do a lot better to write out your own. Having looked on this site, I now see there are many others with exactly the same experience as myself. I am preparing the documentation to take this company to small claims court so that I get all my money refunded. It is the easiest court process, costs very little and will ensure they do not continue to get away with bad refund behaviour. At the end of the day they are stealing your hard earned money so please take action!

cv review (25) linkedin profile (10) end result (6) 24 hours (5) cover letter (24) 2 weeks (6) 48 hours (6) cv critique (7) executive package (5) katie warren (5) great service (8) cv review service (4)
mihaib10
albertom95
Verified purchase
Quickly and efficient. My new CV is Amazing. I would like the italian version of my CV
coling65
Verified purchase
Professional service offered and received in the timescale offered.
ramiy2
Verified purchase
The service level and speed of delivery is outstanding... looking forward to seeing the improvment on grapping more attention with the new format.
davidw2213
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
even though the feedback to me wasn't good, it showed exactly where I'd gone wrong, and more importantly, how to fix it !
azize4
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have been provided excellent assistance and support! Given assistance was useful for my career aspirations and CV update. The writer made a great job.
bertb47
February 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Everything went fine and in time.
Very professional writers.
Tks,
Bert
sarahk501
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am really happy with the service I received form TopCV. My writer Robert was great and my first draft was emailed across to me within a week. On adding my own reviews, my final copy was back within a few days. I am really happy with my new CV, it makes me look far more professional and I feel more confident in applying for roles.Thank you!
josem560
February 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Nice experience by working with TopCV experts.
Unfortunately not a single job interview came up since then, despite of having applied to several job positions (more than 15)
conradoh
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very clear and efficient overview in order to introduce myself as "job searcher"
michaeld2053
Verified purchase
I didn't have a clue where to start with not needing a cv for over 20 years, but after filling in all the details for the cv and cover note I didn't need to wait long and when the first draft through it was brilliant, I didn't need to change a thing. First class service and would definitely recommend.
anap163
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
My CV couldn't be better. They really know how to customise it and I was very impressed with what they did with only a few pieces of information. I was gobsmacked when I received it as it is well structured and it really highlights my achievements, skills and expertise. I'm so pleased
ericb788
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
TopCv reviewed my CV with professional.
I am very happy of it.
giuseppem27
Verified purchase
Promt assistance and work done in the promised timeframe. Very satisfied with the final versions. Good experience and looking forward to receiveing positive feedback by the recruiters.
syeda110
4. https://b24-jbsnv0.bitrix24.site/?ts=*******261
anildam
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
The assistant McKenna was very professional throughout the whole process and support me with the revisions.
vasileiosk4
Verified purchase
Well-structured, professional, and user friendly. Kathleen's responses were accurate and well-grounded.
jamesw1574
December 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I was looking for a company to update my resume and tailor it specifically for the Irish market. Nathan was extremely helpful and took my feedback and made my CV the best it could be. After submitting his newly created CV, I received a call from a recruiter the next morning. Highly recommended.
shuaiba3
November 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
I thought my writer (Cheryl) did well to turn my experiences, accomplishments and my skills into a more concise/comprehensive format. The CV template was visually well laid out to get it past ATS. The cover letter also complemented the CV much better and in a way that gives a glance. She also considered my comments within the allotted time and gave me further suggestions for adding future skills/competencies to my CV. I would highly recommend if you're tired of getting the same old automated rejections instead of getting more responses/interviews straight away. Thank you TopCV.
lindal1161
Verified purchase
Great to work with good communication. Will recommend to friends
wilhelml7
January 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent communication, deadline orientated, follow up completed.
Overall good experience and very happy with the new CV completed.
hanana16
January 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Professional C.V. from this great team

angelav222
January 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am very pleased with the service I received from Top Resume. My writer was very professional. She took time to ask questions to understand my experience and goals and delivered updates in a timely manner. The final result was great and I feel much more confident in submitting my resume to job applications.
francoisc16
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Interactive and proactive coworking to improve the way you see yourself... and then as the others should see you.
It is not so much a matter of who you are, but how you tell the story of how you are what you are today, for being able to sell it better.
Proactiveness, quik reaction, i am very grateful and happy of the help i received.
I shall probably repeat when needed.
francoisxavierg
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I never expected such a thorough feedback for free. All the things Katie pointed out really spot on and I know what areas I need to focus on to improve my CV. I am seriously considering one of the premium options. Thanks again!

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M.