LiveCareer.co.uk

2017 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

LiveCareer.co.uk

LiveCareer.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.65 stars from 182 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with LiveCareer.co.uk most frequently mention customer service, cover letter and online chat. LiveCareer.co.uk ranks 6th among Career Advice sites.

• Customer service is also excellent, highly recommended
  • Excellent service very efficient and so easy to use.
  • 2017 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate LiveCareer.co.uk?

“Duplicate account 2 charges”

Jacqueline W.
2/18/20

Do not use different emails you will be charged twice and check your subscriptions that's a huge charge. The company is very supportive if you make errors they will refund but in 14 days.

“Scam. Keep an eye on your credit card bill.”

Nicola L.
6/13/17

You get a free trial, which after 2 weeks auto renews at £16.95 per month. But when you go to their website you can actually have a FULL YEAR for £16.95. However, here's the stinger, if you've taken the free trial (like I assume most people do) then you automatically renew at £16.95 per MONTH and CAN NOT have a full year for £16.95. I went on live chat and cancelled as I didn't want to pay 12 times more than necessary, and it cancelled effective immediately, so didn't even give me the month I'd paid for! So I paid £16.95 for half a day. Be very careful!

customer service (19) excellent service (6) 14 days (6) great service (5) great site (4)
jacquelinew165
February 18th, 2020
yashirah2
Yashira H. – LiveCareer.co.uk Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we regret to hear that you received two charges from us, we’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us, Jacqueline.

Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
sandrae130
October 29th, 2019
This was a very good service I used throughout the time I was applying for jobs as a new grad. The example templates as well as their various written samples for whatever job field you specialize in have made creating a resume so much easier for me, someone who struggles with job summaries. Whenever I had an issue the customer service rep was very kind and understanding, and also prompt to respond and resolve any problems. I would definitely recommend this service.
Hi Sandra,

We greatly appreciate you taking a moment to leave such a detailed review of your satisfaction with both our resume builder and our customer service! We absolutely love recommendations and thank you for sharing the positive feedback! We wish you all the best in your search!
domantasm1
May 14th, 2019
It was very helpful, polite and just great experience, after chat I have a feeling that I would like to talk with that person again!
brandicew
Brandice W. – LiveCareer.co.uk Rep
Domantas, thank you for sharing your positive experience! It warms us to know that we were able to provide you with such a warm interaction!
harryd38
February 23rd, 2018
I received excellent customer service from Lenny and he helped me out considerably will speak to him next time I call.
Hi Harry,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Lenny; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
jessicag281
August 21st, 2018
A quick and easy way to create and update your CV if your not as computer savvy or if you don't own a laptop, I created two Cvs and found a new job within days! The customer service when you call up is outstanding, very friendly & knowledgeable, I will recommend this company to anyone!
Hello, Jessica:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
dawnb89
April 12th, 2017
The way the templates pulled my information together into a professional format really showcases my skills and achievements in a way that has even given me more confidence in myself; I'd definitely hire me! I was dreading interviews but now I'm looking forward to them! Plus, the online assistance was invaluable for perfecting formatting.
Hi Dawn,
Thank you for that awesome feedback. It is great to know how pleased you are with our product and the hassle free experience that we provide. We strive to deliver to you what we do best. We wish you the best in your job search.
juliec135
March 15th, 2017
Brilliant site, so easy to create a really effective CV. Lots of tips and advice on what to write, can't fault it!
Hi Julie,
marthak26
April 3rd, 2017
I am glad I came across with this site! It help me to put all together a C.V. in a very professional matter, was very easy to follow up advises, and full of great ideas. Good price too, specially when on budget, I will advise all my friends, good job! Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Good impression! value for money.

Hi Martha,
Thank you for that awesome feedback. It is great to know how you feel about our products and the pricing. We strive to deliver to you what we do best. If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us
trishb17
May 7th, 2017
Customer advisor really helpful today regarding an account matter.
Very patient as we worked though the mater together I felt understood and a valued customer.
Thank you David Zayas perfect customer service.
Hi Trish,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how David was able to provide a resolution about your request. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
gillianp6
June 26th, 2017
Excellent range of templates to choose from, auto prompts make it a very easy process to follow. Customer service is also excellent, highly recommended
Hi Gillian,
We strive to make our customers happy. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our resume builder. We take feedback to heart because it changes how we do things. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience.
cerim2
June 24th, 2017
Honestly great site, Easy to use and creates a very professional CV got to the end of creating and saw and that isn't bad but reading the small print you realise and then £16.95 a month from then on.

That is too much for just a CV but I imagine that some people would find great use out of the rest of the features on the site.

Spoke to customer service shortly after signing up to cancel, women I spoke to was very polite and canceled the subscription immediately for me. Very polite and efficient.
Hi Ceri,
Appreciate the 4 stars, Ceri! Happy customers make our days brighter. Thanks!
ianc64
August 31st, 2016
I found that the editor was difficult to use due to conflicts. Site support was good though and I managed to work through this. However I would prefer to know there is a charge for the c.v. builder at the start rather than the end after entering all my information
Hi ian,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you were pleased with the assistance provided by Customer Service. We are committed on providing a great customer service, rest assured that you will receive a quality service from all our agents at LiveCareer.
Thanks for the feedback, it's very important for us.
Best Regards,
dias9
June 19th, 2017
I loved interacting with Denis some time back. Very patient and helpful. Showcased loads of patience in listening to my problem and provide the best possible solution.
Thanks Denis for all your patience and efforts to see me through this concern I had with my CV!
Hi Dia,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how Denis was able to provide assistance to your request. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
ii14
August 21st, 2014
Verified purchase
Hi i. I.,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We appreciate your feedback. We are very committed to providing great service and customer satisfaction, and your feedback will be given to our Marketing team.

Best regards,

Anna

danielo60
April 20th, 2017
I had a query today. Great support from danieris (?) Helped me get it solved. Great CV and letter formats and easy to use.
Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your feedback about our product and for sharing your experience with our Customer Service.
richardw237
July 20th, 2017
Massively impressed with the software. Very easy to work with an extremely versatile depending upon what sort of job you are looking for and in which country. It also is great to be to lift it and improve your LinkedIn profile. One area that I was surprised about is that it is an ongoing membership and so I had a renewal of just under £60 go through which I hadn't anticipated. However, I queried this saying I no longer needed the service and within seconds an email came through confirming that I had a full refund of my 2nd payment. Great support from Roberto David-friendly people-focused on service. I would highly recommend this as a great piece of support software that helps you get the edge ahead of your competitors. For the sake of £60 it could mean the difference between getting the job and letting someone else in their unnecessarily.
Hi Richard,
We’re proud to know that Roberto was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
lukem59
March 18th, 2017
The support was great got back to me in seconds. Helped me solve my issue, definitely recommended them to a friend.
Hi Luke,
Thank you for your feedback and for rating us with five stars.
annah130
March 20th, 2017
Marcos was helping me with the cancellation of my account and he was very caring, respectful and helpful. Thank you again!
Hi Anna,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how Marcos was able to provide a resolution about your request. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
lynneb32
April 10th, 2017
I wanted a very quick CV. This was constructed, in no time at all, on your site. I don't need another one, so I needed to cancel my membership. This was done politely and efficiently. Thank you Fabiola Ortiz!
Hi Lynn,
Thank you for that awesome feedback and for let us know that you were pleased with our Customer Service expert Fabiola, those are terrific news. It is great to know how satisfied you are with our product and the results you were able to get. We strive to deliver to you what we do best. We wish you the best with your job search
nicolal8
June 13th, 2017
You get a free trial, which after 2 weeks auto renews at £16.95 per month.

Be very careful!
Hi Nicola,
We are very sorry that you received the wrong impression of our service and our subscription. We would respectfully like to clarify some information and provide you with the following guide which may clarify any doubts you may have regarding your account: Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover-letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.
To be able to use all premium futures of the service we offer customer a 14 days access and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 days and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. The Annual subscription option is a one time payment for the entire period, not a monthly payment. The sales page provides you with the amount that you will be paying on the annual subscription if you could pay it on a monthly basis.
If you have any additional concerns regarding your account feel free to contact us so we can provide you with further assistance.
ayazm3
April 6th, 2017
Ener Centeno Pagan- this person helped me in online chat to solve my issue. It was about account and unauthorized payment which I asked him to cancel and place a refund. It did take just a little while him to solve this issue. I am very much satisfied of his service. 10 out of 10! Well done Ener!
Hi Ayaz,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how Ener was able to provide a resolution about your refund request. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
markl269
September 5th, 2017
I did "live chat" with a representative called Ener about a billing query i had.The person was very helpful, very knowledgable and sorted out my issue. After reading "bad" reports about these i feared the worst BUT i had no issues what so ever:-)
Again well done Ener and thanks
Hi Mark,
You're very welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with Ener; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive thoughts. If there is ever anything that we can assist you with, please let us know.
ju10698
June 25th, 2016
Great website to organise my CV and create a professional outlook for jobs. I wanted to cancel my account and I was very unsure of what to do and at first, I did not trust the online chat service or the phone service. But I was guided by an online chat and it was very successful. I received a confirmation email of the cancellation of the account and I was more than satisfied. If I was to recommend any person who is looking for jobs and is a first timer to create a CV, i would definitely recommend this website! Brilliant!
Hi J:

We are glad to hear you were able to create your CV and has a pleasant experience with both our product and our customer service! Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and for sharing us with all your friends and family.

Best Regards,
steveg148
April 3rd, 2017
Great company to do business with, very helpful staff and prompt replies for any inquires. Will always recommend
Hi Steve,
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us. We wish you the best in your job search.
michellec147
August 5th, 2016
Great service, very easy to use and no problems at all in cancelling the monthly deposits if you no longer require the service. I would highly recommend, Thanks guys
Hi Michelle C.
Thank you for that awesome feedback. It is great to know how you feel about our Customer Service and how our program and product interface are easy to use. We strive to deliver to you what we do best.
Best Regards, LiveCareer UK

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Andrew! For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account. If you want to avoid any recurring monthly charges simply cancel the account before the 14-day trial expired. Also, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.co.uk Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN).

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company. Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800. 189. 0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800. 005. 199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN). Hope this clears up any of your doubts. Thanks again!

By Samantha H.

Hi Madi. Thanks for getting in touch with us. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: Email us at customerservice@LiveCareer.com Over phone at 855-213-0348, Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturdays from 8 AM to 5 PM CST, and Sundays from 10 AM to 6PM CST By clicking on the Chat button on our website LiveCareer.com From your account- go to Settings>Subscription>Cancel (on the top right of your Home Page when you Login)

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LiveCareer.co.uk staff and other customers.

The online CV builder that’s so easy to use!

From students or entry-level job-seekers to experienced leaders, our CV builder offers a fast and easy way to create a CV. With pre-written bullet point examples across several industries and recruiter-approved templates, Livecareer enables users to download a polished and professional resume in minutes.

Business History

Over the past 14 years, LiveCareer has helped more than 10 million job seekers, build stronger CVs, discover their career paths, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job faster.

With our world-class CV and cover letter builders, professional writing services, interview tips, millions of job listings, and a convenient mobile app, LiveCareer is here for your job search and career management every step of the way.

Laura T.
Social Media Specialist
We've got live, friendly people standing by ready to help you. Just find the country-specific phone number below and give us a call. If you aren't able to phone in, please use chat or email to contact us. Whether it's a question about building your CV, getting the most out of our services, or managing your account, we're here to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveCareer.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.7
Have a question about LiveCareer.co.uk?