LiveCareer.co.uk reviews

customerservice@livecareer.co.uk
2017 Customer choice award

domantasm1
5/14/19

It was very helpful, polite and just great experience, after chat I have a feeling that I would like to talk with that person again!!!

Response from Brandice W., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Domantas, thank you for sharing your positive experience! It warms us to know that we were able to provide you with such a warm interaction!
jessicag281
8/21/18

A quick and easy way to create and update your CV if your not as computer savvy or if you don't own a laptop , I created two Cvs and found a new job within days ! The customer service when you call up is outstanding , very friendly & knowledgeable , I will recommend this company to anyone !

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hello, Jessica:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
harryd38
2/23/18

I received excellent customer service from Lenny and he helped me out considerably will speak to him next time I call.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Harry,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Lenny; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
markl269
9/5/17

I did "live chat" with a representative called Ener about a billing query i had.The person was very helpful,very knowledgable and sorted out my issue.After reading "bad" reports about these i feared the worst BUT i had no issues what so ever :-)
Again well done Ener and thanks

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Mark,
You're very welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with Ener; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive thoughts. If there is ever anything that we can assist you with, please let us know.
richardw237
7/20/17

Massively impressed with the software. Very easy to work with an extremely versatile depending upon what sort of job you are looking for and in which country. It also is great to be to lift it and improve your LinkedIn profile. One area that I was surprised about is that it is an ongoing membership and so I had a renewal of just under £60 go through which I hadn't anticipated. However, I queried this saying I no longer needed the service and within seconds an email came through confirming that I had a full refund of my 2nd payment. Great support from Roberto David-friendly people-focused on service. I would highly recommend this as a great piece of support software that helps you get the edge ahead of your competitors. For the sake of £60 it could mean the difference between getting the job and letting someone else in their unnecessarily.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Richard,
We’re proud to know that Roberto was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
magdalenac3
7/5/17

Very helpful online chat with a customer service representative, inquiry dealt with in a timely manner

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Magdalena.

We’re always thrilled to hear from happy customers. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
gillianp6
6/26/17

Excellent range of templates to choose from, auto prompts make it a very easy process to follow. Customer service is also excellent, highly recommended

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Gillian,
We strive to make our customers happy. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our resume builder. We take feedback to heart because it changes how we do things. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience.
cerim2
6/24/17

Honestly great site, Easy to use and creates a very professional CV got to the end of creating and saw and that isn't bad but reading the small print you realise and then £16.95 a month from then on.

That is too much for just a CV but I imagine that some people would find great use out of the rest of the features on the site.

Spoke to customer service shortly after signing up to cancel, women I spoke to was very polite and canceled the subscription immediately for me. Very polite and efficient.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Ceri,
Appreciate the 4 stars, Ceri! Happy customers make our days brighter. Thanks!
dias9
6/19/17

I loved interacting with Denis some time back. Very patient and helpful. Showcased loads of patience in listening to my problem and provide the best possible solution.
Thanks Denis for all your patience and efforts to see me through this concern I had with my CV!

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Dia,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how Denis was able to provide assistance to your request. We are committed to providing great customer service.Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
mateasg
6/14/17

I had an issue with not cancelling the service used, therefore, after 6 months of stand by, not having used the service at all, I've still been charged money from my account.
Omar has been really helpfull, offered a refund for the last 2 charges and quickly canceled my subscription. Thanks for dealing quickly with my problem

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Mateas,
We are thrilled that you were pleased with our resolution about your request. We are committed to providing great customer service. If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
nicolal8
6/13/17

You get a free trial, which after 2 weeks auto renews at £16.95 per month.

But when you go to their website you can actually have a FULL YEAR for £16.95. However, here's the stinger, if you've taken the free trial (like I assume most people do) then you automatically renew at £16.95 per MONTH and CAN NOT have a full year for £16.95.

I went on live chat and cancelled as I didn't want to pay 12 times more than necessary, and it cancelled effective immediately, so didn't even give me the month I'd paid for! So I paid £16.95 for half a day.

Be very careful!

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Nicola,
Thank you for your feedback about our product and for sharing your experience with our Customer Service.
We are very sorry that you received the wrong impression of our service and our subscription. We would respectfully like to clarify some information and provide you with the following guide which may clarify any doubts you may have regarding your account: Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover-letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.
To be able to use all premium futures of the service we offer customer a 14 days access and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 days and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. The Annual subscription option is a one time payment for the entire period, not a monthly payment. The sales page provides you with the amount that you will be paying on the annual subscription if you could pay it on a monthly basis.
If you have any additional concerns regarding your account feel free to contact us so we can provide you with further assistance.
antarar
5/22/17

Customer service team is very prompt and extending help like no other.Much appreciated.keep up the good work.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Antara,
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us. We wish you the best in your job search.
ryanb133
5/11/17

The website is easy to use I didn't see it state that their would be a charge at the end when i built my cv but I had spent over an hour on making it so I didn't want to lose what I had made but it was a good price anyway

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Ryan,
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
trishb17
5/7/17

Customer advisor really helpful today regarding an account matter.
Very patient as we worked though the mater together I felt understood and a valued customer .
thank you David Zayas perfect customer service.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Trish,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how David was able to provide a resolution about your request. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
gemt
5/1/17

I had an billing query which has been very fairly resolved by the company. The CV building facility was very useful and I would recommend this product.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Gem,
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.
laurab239
4/22/17

re. review, but cancelled service. I have a professional resume now to present. Incidentally, I was hired for new job same day I presented my new resume to new employer. Thanks Laura B, Charleston, SC

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Laura,
Thank you for that awesome feedback and for let us know that you landed a job, those are terrific news. It is great to know how pleased you are with our product and the results you were able to get. We strive to deliver to you what we do best.
We wish you the best with your new job.
danielo60
4/20/17

I had a query today. Great support from danieris (?) Helped me get it solved. Great CV and letter formats and easy to use.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Daniel,
dawnb89
4/12/17

The way the templates pulled my information together into a professional format really showcases my skills and achievements in a way that has even given me more confidence in myself; I'd definitely hire me! I was dreading interviews but now I'm looking forward to them! Plus, the online assistance was invaluable for perfecting formatting.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Dawn,
Thank you for that awesome feedback. It is great to know how pleased you are with our product and the hassle free experience that we provide. We strive to deliver to you what we do best. We wish you the best in your job search.
lynneb32
4/10/17

I wanted a very quick CV. This was constructed, in no time at all, on your site. I don't need another one, so I needed to cancel my membership. This was done politely and efficiently. Thank you Fabiola Ortiz!

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Lynn,
Thank you for that awesome feedback and for let us know that you were pleased with our Customer Service expert Fabiola, those are terrific news. It is great to know how satisfied you are with our product and the results you were able to get. We strive to deliver to you what we do best. We wish you the best with your job search
claudiuv
4/7/17

The platform itself is pretty good especially for pre-defined content to be added in a CV or Cover Letter. I used some of the content proposed. I had small problems with text format after generating the CV in pdf/doc format, the text doesn't always correctly fit in the expected format in all of the templates. Also I wish I had a broader variety of Templates. Anyway, it helped me serve my purpose, I generated a nice CV and Cover Letter.

As everybody below, I too forgot to cancel my subscription and got charged more for what I really used but upon chatting with Customer Service representative Marcos Sostre Figueroa, I managed to get a refund.
5 Stars for the Customer Service and 4 Stars for the platform itself.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Claudiu,
ingridaf
4/6/17

From the start i was making one CV for my good friend and first time used this website. In the end of CV i had to pay £2.95 which i wasn't mind but then in the end of my bill i presed to be billed every moths with around £17.00. I didnt want to be billed, because i knew it that im not gonna used again. So i texted to one of the members and he/her helped me very well with answering all my questions and deleted my bank details from here. The problem was solved in 10mins! Coud'nt be better! Nobody wants to be billed for no reason aspecially on the things you never used! Brilliand and helpful service would actually trust this website again in the future if i have to. would pressed more then 5 starts if i could!

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Ingrida,
We strive to provide a great Customer Service experience with a one-stop resolution approach to any situation. If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us. Rest assured that you will receive a quality service from all our agents at LiveCareer. Thanks for the feedback, it's very important for us.
ayazm3
4/6/17

Ener Centeno Pagan- this person helped me in online chat to solve my issue. It was about account and unauthorized payment which I asked him to cancel and place a refund. It did take just a little while him to solve this issue. I am very much satisfied of his service. 10 out of 10! Well done Ener!

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Ayaz,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how Ener was able to provide a resolution about your refund request. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
marthak26
4/3/17

I am glad I came across with this site! it help me to put all together a C.V. in a very professional matter, was very easy to follow up advises, and full of great ideas. good price too, specially when on budget, I will advise all my friends, good job! thank you.

Tip for consumers: Good impression! value for money.

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Martha,
Thank you for that awesome feedback. It is great to know how you feel about our products and the pricing. We strive to deliver to you what we do best. If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us
steveg148
4/3/17

great company to do business with, very helpful staff and prompt replies for any inquires. Will always recommend

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Steve,
susanb260
3/23/17

Had to cancel my subscription & was delt with by marcos sostre figueroa who was very polite & helpful & delt with my request Quickly and efficiently & would definitely recommend your site to others. Kind Regards S. Begley

Response from Laura T., LiveCareer.co.uk Representative
Hi Susan,
We are thrilled that you were delighted with how Monica was able to provide a resolution about your request. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
42 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Andrew! For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account. If you want to avoid any recurring monthly charges simply cancel the account before the 14-day trial expired. Also, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.co.uk Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN).

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company. Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN). Hope this clears up any of your doubts. Thanks again!

By Samantha H., LiveCareer Representative

Hi Madi. Thanks for getting in touch with us. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: Email us at customerservice@LiveCareer.com Over phone at 855-213-0348, Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturdays from 8 AM to 5 PM CST, and Sundays from 10 AM to 6PM CST By clicking on the Chat button on our website LiveCareer.com From your account- go to Settings>Subscription>Cancel (on the top right of your Home Page when you Login)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LiveCareer.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for LiveCareer.co.uk