Review of ResumeChief

Tel: +1(855) 9972806

1 star

forrestl22
10/11/18

It is a true luck for a foreign student to find a service like this. I was in need of internship cover letter and they wrote it for me in one day. Pretty good for a low price!

tobiasl4
9/21/18

Just tell this guys all the mess in your head and they would make them readable and complex. If you aren't sure how it should be done you can always delegate it to a professionals - this is my rule. Customer service was polite and fast. I've got my resume in a two days!

henryi9
9/17/18

I love this service for it's simplicity. And simplicity is a greatest virtue :)All you have to do is to parse these guys your data (education, skills etc.) and in a couple of hours you'll get a first class resume!
Totally safe, by the way. No malware detected while using, no shady transfers.

Tip for consumers: Just fill these guys with all the info about you. Mention all your degrees, mention previous jobs, mention all your skills, abilities and everything you're good in.

amandac280
9/15/18

I personally think that this service is great. I never though that the resume was so important and that there is some basic rules that you need to follow when you are writing yours. How wrong was I. I think that this is the main reason I didn't get any response on my own resume for like a month but after I ordered resume here ( I was desperate ) I get like 3 responses in a bout the week. That's the result I was hoping for

devonw21
8/28/18

I didn't know how or what to write when I was looking for the very first job and they done my resume really good. Since those times I'm using this service. They are always surprise me with a bright ideas. Thanks!

lizah14
8/15/18

I never ever have used this kind of service. I always though that its the easiest part to write a good resume. turned out it isn't. Everything that I managed to write after three days was one miserable piece of paper without any spark in it. My friend told me that I should use service that are specifically specialize on this kind of stuff. After couple of days I got the end product on my hand and I got to tell you, my resume sounded so good me myself even do not believed that I was such an awesome worker. Thank you guys!

Questions? Get answers from the ResumeChief staff and other customers.

ResumeChief?