Review of ZipJob

New York City, NY 10002, US
team@zipjob.com

ryann109
8/20/19

Submit your current resume, answer a few qualifying questions about your career path and a writer will take it from there. The simplicity of messaging my writer about changes to the draft made it extremely easy and I was responded to timely. My results are such that I am beyond impressed with the service. Far exceeds my expectations.

kalving5
8/20/19

It was very easy to work with my writer and they were receptive to my feedback and were timely in writing my new resume/cover letter. I am very happy with what I received.

craigf116
8/20/19

Martha helped me out with my resume and she did a fantastic job doing so. She made sure to ask questions and tailor the resume exactly to the job I'm looking for. She promptly answered questions and completed the resume in the time frame given. I would highly reccomend Martha at zipjob for a marketing/digital advertising resume

shelbyn15
8/19/19

I am incredibly happy with zipjob and my writer. She fixed everything just the way I asked her to, definitely knew what she was doing, could answer any and all of my questions with confidence, and truly wrote a great resume for me. Will definitely be using the website again when I need to update my resume.

anthonyc434
8/14/19

My writer, Derek, took my mediocre resume and brought it to life with critical key words and excellent stated experience and competencies surely to draw attention. It's only been a few days so we will see how it works out. Thank you sir!

moniqued40
8/14/19

The staff writer that I was assigned to was very patient and accommodating to my specific needs. My resume had no central theme of the types of employment I held however, with restructuring and highlighting my transferable skills, we were able to create a resume and cover letter that I was very much pleased with.

taliam10
8/12/19

My experience with ZipJob has been super easy and wonderful! My editor was very receptive to my wants and needs, and I'm overall very pleased with the work done! I feel more confident in my job search now that I have a strong resume.

dz14
8/10/19

I would definitely recommend Zipjob to anyone needing an extra boost in their job search. My writer Michael was thorough and detailed in his revision of my resume and took the time to answer my questions throughout the process. I definitely feel that my new resume showcases my credentials in a much more convincing and professional manner.

octaviusw
8/7/19

Lori was my appointed writer. She was very helpful throughout the entire process. From the time that I purchased, I was contacted by her with a warm greeting. She introduced herself along with her writing history and she further discussed her writing style and the approach we would take to ensure I received a home run resume, which I did. The process was painless and well worth the money. I would definitely recommend.

gregm438
8/7/19

Cate, was extremely helpful answered all my questions and had the updates to my resume completed very quickly.

dennisd231
8/7/19

I signed up for ZipJob because of the unlimited revisions that you're allowed. I was paired up with a writer within 24 hours and he immediately asked if I had an existing resume to work off of. I uploaded it and told him what I wanted to add and change. He sent me the first draft with a very short turn around time and we exchanged messages on tweaking and fine-tuning for the next few days. The whole process took less than a week. His writing and phrasing of my job experience and skills were excellent and the resume looks 100% better than my old one. I'm happy I used ZipJob and I would recommend the service to ANYONE looking to tweak/update/or start a brand new resume.

5 stars for Zipjob!

davida981
8/7/19

I was having difficulty getting callbacks on applications, even when my own qualifications were dead on for the things I was applying for. I did not want to pay for a resume writing service but bit the bullet and tried it out. I could not be happier with the results. I had the initial draft in 3 days, with a few minor edits I had the 2nd draft on day 4, with the 3rd and final draft being ready on day 6, as well as a cover letter. While I have not accepted a position yet, it hasn't been from a lack of response to the new resume. The resume looks so good I have to remind myself that it is actually describing me, and not somebody more qualified!

rheannam
8/7/19

super happy with final product. writer was available/always in contact. very happy with end result!

would be more than happy to reccomend zipjob to anyone looking for a resume overhaul!

patrickm486
8/6/19

This is the first time that I have used this kind of service and I am very pleased. The finished products (resume and cover letter) are much more impressive than I could of ever developed as Marsha was able to market my skills in a way I had not considered. She walked me through every step of the process in an easy to follow manner. She left me plenty of time to review the drafts after each edit, but also offered suggestions that were very helpful along the way. She never rushed me and made sure I was completely satisfied and ready before we finished the process. I have already recommended Zipjob to two of my colleagues.

scottt272
8/6/19

In applying for jobs in new career directions, my resume wasn't getting much attention. They rewrote it in a way that still outlines my specific job responsibilities and skills, but which also highlights the skills that might translate to something new. The format is also much better than what I was working with before. I would definitely recommend if you're serious about improving your resume.

christiek5
8/6/19

I am preparing to move to an area I've hardly visited and have been using ZipJob to get familiar with the job market in that area. Once I have actually moved I will submit my resume and get serious

emmanuelt28
8/6/19

I was a little skeptical about using the service, but i must say my expectations were met.
The outcome of resume was spot on! The service was done in time and with open communications between myself and the writer.

rajeshs57
8/5/19

Jacob was very professional and understanding. He answered all my queries and helped me to get the best resume. I was surprise how my resume contents were same but it was reduced to two page. I love the work he did with my resume. I will recommend zipjob since they offer good service and economical.

rods100
8/5/19

I had what I thought was a good resume. Very structured and detail oriented. Unfortunately, I just wasn't getting much action. The gentleman I worked with at ZipJob took my existing resume and basically re-wrote it. He neither added anything or took anything away and yet it looked like a totally new resume. He explained that my resume was impressive and made perfect sense to someone who worked in cybersecurity. However, it looked like a bunch of gobblygook to the average HR type. With the new resume, I started getting calls and requests for interviews within the first couple of days. Companies that had ignored my handmade resume were seeking me out.

krise27
8/5/19

Two months after finally deciding to submit my resume to ZipJob, I'm happily working at my new company. I would recommend this service to anyone who is job hunting. Having an objective and knowledgeable person review your resume is so helpful, no matter where you're at in your career or job hunting!

mattj129
8/5/19

ZipJob did a great job of cleaning up and focusing my resume. They helped me get organized and trim off the excess material I didn't need, and really gave me a nice resume. Most importantly, it really worked. I got multiple interview requests the first day I sent it out and one of them turned into a new job.

Tip for consumers: Get your content together and let ZipJob focus and organize it.

andreaf144
8/5/19

My experience with Zipjob was amazing. I had not updated my resume in over 7 years and was at a loss of where to start. Zipjob took my old, tired resume and made it simply wonderful. It was fast and a simple format to use. I would recommend this service to anyone that is at a loss or just looking to spice up a current resume!

brendab373
8/5/19

Quick turnaround time, writers are easy to work with, excellent resume. It's worth every dime to have such an updated professional resume written. They took years of jobs and what I had as lengthy descriptions they updated with shortened and precise wording that catches the eye. All their work landed me my next job! I would highly recommend their service!

shg1
8/5/19

If you are not good at writing a resume, they can help you with the format and finding the right words to put things together for you.

However, my experience is:
1. I was assigned a resume writer who is not familiar with my field. The first draft I received was extremely disappointing. It seems he just took my resume and reformat it.
2. You will need to review the resume and raise sensible questions to improve the content.
3. The good news is, my resume writer is patient and answer the questions. He made changes requested. But I still hold my doubt in the final resume whether it could have been done better. I think it will be different if it is written by someone who knows my expertise and fields.

It is ok, but why would I pay for someone who does not know my field at a higher price.
I pay for a professional service expecting someone who is skilled in resume writing and know my field but end up with feeling having a graduate who knows to do the right thing, but still learning.

timg391
8/5/19

I absolutely loved my resume once my writer completed it. Completely revised and professional. The only thing I had hoped for was to receive it quicker. I'm pretty impatient, though. hank you!

Hi Tesa, Thanks for reaching out! After you purchase a package you'll be asked a few questions and matched with a writer. After you're matched with your writer, you will have access to message them and collaborate on your resume. If you need anymore assistance, please reach out to us at team@zipjob.com

By Michael K., ZipJob Representative

Hi Phil, Thanks for reaching out. We would need you to provide either a current resume - or fill out the questionnaire so we can write it from scratch. We cannot develop a resume solely based around performance reports. Please reach out to us at support@zipjob.com if you have any other questions.

By Zipjob S., ZipJob Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ZipJob staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ZipJob