Review of ResumesPlanet

Tel: 1-888-449-2690
support@resumesplanet.com

gautamp3
5/20/19

Done bother to use this service!! You may be tempted to go for it because of the price point but the lower price will guarantee a substandard result. Here are some points to keep in mind:
1. Once you have paid for one service their sales team will call you over and over again for add-on and give a host of discounts, this is their business model.
2. Once you have paid for all the services, you will be assigned a writer
3. You want to give it your best so you will end up spending time writing emails and ensuring you have covered everything, set your expectations and send you requirements correctly.
4.You will be surprised to receive you complete resume in two days and wonder how in the world could the writer finish the resume in just two days and that too without any queries. It will be clear when you read the resume and realise that the data you provided was put in place as is and out of context. The resume will look good but only with respect to the English and the format.
5. There is no value add to the content and to the way you want to present your profile.
6. In my case the resume had typos, the sentences were reworded out of context. I was hoping to begin applications immediately but could not do so. When I raised my concern they offered to re-write the resume but not change the writer. I received an email with new dates for a re-write and to my surprise that is where the entire matter ended. I never herd back from them despite follow-ups.

Take their services only if you are a new job seeker and have never written a resume before!

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
On behalf of our team, we want to extend our sincerest apologies if there are any inconveniences we have caused you. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Our client is eligible for any free revision needed within a certain time period based on our terms and conditions. Please be informed that we are always ready to assist you in any way possible and would like to know if we can schedule a discussion regarding your issue on this order. Kindly let us know your order code, best time and number to reach you so, we can immediately resolve the concern.
We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.
Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
andrews596
5/14/19

They totally revamped my resume.My resume received lot of praise in interviews and has landed me 2 excellent jobs now! Thanks Resumesplanet!

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for the review! We always aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
desirea2
5/13/19

They give you a 100% guarantee that is not worth anything. After you pay all the money for the service and purchase the extras, you are told there is a 100% guarantee of an interview. After circulating your resume for 30 days with no interview they tell you that they are sorry but there is nothing they can do and you are out of your rewrite period. As we all know, it takes more than 30 days for companies to post and recruit for a job and ResumesPlanets knows this. They get you with telling you you have a guarantee with them but the only guarantee you have is that they will take your money and leave you high and dry with a resume not worth the paper it was written on.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We would like to apologize for your negative experience. Please provide us with more details about the situation or an order number so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you again.
jacobh139
2/26/19

Resumesplanet.com is good, better than most companies I have used. It came as a recommendation from a former colleague who also switched jobs. They have some good prices and a quick turnaround, though you'd have to pay much more to get the resume or package faster. I like their style and the attention to details.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for the review ! We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs. We hope we were of great help on your job hunt! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
stevenc366
2/22/19

If you want to get some good resume help, I recommend this company. They are fast, they are nicely priced, and very responsive. They did my resume as I asked and delivered it when I asked for it. For an extra price, they even helped me apply to some great jobs, so I ended up having a great new job soon after. I hope I won't need such help soon, but if I do, this is the service I'll turn to.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for that positive review. We always ensure that we deliver quality work to our customers. We are glad that we were of help in your job hunt. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on resumesplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
brendat121
2/17/19

Resumes Planet are really good. They have these experts who tailor a resume according to your requirements. They definitely don't use previously crafted templates, which is obvious from the application I received. They helped me land some great interviews and I'll be forever grateful for that.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for the review ! We always ensure that our products cater to our customers needs. We hope we were of great help and we wish you the best of luck on your job hunt! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
davids2122
2/9/19

A month ago, I lost my job at a company I worked in for five years. I was devastated. I've been out of the job searching market for so long, I had no idea what I should do and how I should apply for jobs. So, I decided to get some professional help. I chose resumesplanet.com since they had nice feedback, and I didn't make a mistake. They really helped.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for that positive review. We always ensure that we deliver quality work to our customers. We hope we were of great help and we wish you the best of luck on your job hunt! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on resumesplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
harriets24
1/21/19

I suck at writing about myself. I already had a LinkedIn profile but it was a disaster. So I hired a writer from Resumes Planet to make it better. Now, it's really attractive. I started making connections more effectively. I even got contacted by few recruiters from my industry.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for the review ! We are glad that we were able to help you with your Linkedin profile. We will use this as our inspiration to do even better. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
jeffr269
12/18/18

These guys are great! I needed to improve my LinkedIn profile and update a resume, and they helped me a lot. The paper they delivered was excellent, with a fresh design, and my LinkedIn profile became catchy. If you need some help with that give these guys a chance.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for the review ! We are glad that we were able to help you with your job hunt. We will use this as our inspiration to do even better. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
charlesd346
12/3/18

They do have high prices and you may search for a cheaper service. However, I will prefer this team because I trust them. I am a talented designer, but writing is not my best skill. So, I have asked this team to create a resume for me and they created a really creative piece which showcases my skills and experience.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
tonip38
11/18/18

I am earning thousands of $$$ each month and all because three months ago I've ordered a resume and cover letter from resumeplanet. They did everything needed to make sure I will get an offer. And I got dozens of them!

angelah268
11/12/18

I needed a resume urgently and not looking at a costly service, I ordered from resumeplanet. They did amazing job for me and I do recommend using them to everyone. I have impressive resume and new job (and I am not afraid of changes).

tessaw13
11/7/18

I've chosen a resumeplanet because my friend recommended it. I lived in a small town and decided to move to a big one. So, I needed a resume for a bigcity' job. These guys helped me out and now I am working in a huge corporation and happy with my new career path.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We're glad that you liked the resume. We ensure that we are able of help to our customers land a job compatible with their skills. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on resumesplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
crystald96
10/22/18

Good Morning,

In August, I paid $169 for to have my resume professionally written; order #82122541. The policy for revisions is within a 30day period of time. However, to truly experience the results of applying with the finished product; it takes longer than 30 days. After not receiving any invitations for interviews; I decided to get a second opinion. Please see below:

From the way the resume is worded, you come across as a "doer," as opposed to an "achiever." Too many of your job descriptions are task-based and not results-based. This means that they tell what you did, instead of what you achieved. This is a common mistake for non-professional resume writers. To be effective and create excitement, a great resume helps the hiring executive picture you delivering similar achievements at his or her company. Here are some examples of task-based sentences in your resume:

I would expect that a professional resume writer charging $169 for service would know this information.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We are sorry to hear that your experience with us did not satisfy you. We are normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We ensure that our professional resume writers tailor the customer's resume/CV according to their targeted position, with special attention to their achievements.
irenew43
10/18/18

The prices of resumesplanet.com did not seem bad at all when I compared them to those of popular resume companies, and their reputation was quite excellent, too. But, the surprise came when I got a bonus for the resume on my e-mail, so I got an even better offer. The resume was as good as they said.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Hello, Irene! We're glad that you liked the resume. We do our best to offer quality service for a reasonable price. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on resumesplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
pamalac2
10/11/18

So many companies for resumes and only few have realistic prices. Resumesplanet is one of them and, opposite to my expectations, they are as great as any expensive company I've used. I recommend them without second thoughts.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for that positive review. We always ensure that we deliver quality work for a reasonable price. We hope we were of great help and we wish you the best of luck on your job hunt! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on resumesplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
joeh301
10/1/18

Resume had typos and incorrect spacings. The writing was also uninteresting and not compelling. The first word used was "competent". The cover letter was standard and boring. I sent back and the next results were not great either.

Overall the resume looks wordy and not concise. The design was blocky and very dated looking, not modern for use in the tech world. The writer admitted he was having trouble formatting. I then had to take this work, correct typos and use an online template (Zety). I spent $200 bucks for this?

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We are sorry to hear that your experience did not go well. We are normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Someone from our team will contact you to attend to your concern and take the necessary measures. Thank you for contacting us.
sandrap246
9/20/18

If you're not happy with the results, they will revise your resume for free. The policies protect the customer's investment in terms of quality and timely delivery. I ordered a resume and cover letter and I got a nice price for the deadline I had in mind (48 hours). The resume and cover letter were ready by the deadline and I could send the application on time.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We appreciate your feedback regarding the experience you had with our company. We aim to provide a quality service to our dear clients. We wish you the best on your job hunt! In case you have friends that needed resume service please let them know we are more than willing to assist them. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
bobbir6
9/18/18

My experience with this company was not very positive. I put in a request for a resume and sent in my current resume along with the question sheet they sent out. the cost for this service was 149 dollars. Unfortunately I did not realize at the time that my current resume was missing one job experience that I really wanted reflected upon my new resume. When I received my new resume I contacted the company to see if I could have my resume updated to include this information and they responded with, I would need to pay to have an entirely new resume created. I understand that it would take someone time and effort to add information into resume and so I can understand that it would cost more money if you were to forget information but to make you pay for an entirely new resume is a scam. Additionally, they claim they never received my additional information questionnaire that I know I sent to them. However, they did manage to send me ads continually on other services that they could provide for additionally money. There was no contact from the writer regarding my resume or follow-up regarding the additional information questionnaire they allegedly never received but there was a follow-up message to see if I really wanted those additionally services they previously offered. The staff was extremely professional and I cannot say that they are at fault for this but rather the company in general. I would never recommend this company. Go someplace else that actually wants to help you create a resume and does not just want your money.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We are sorry to hear that your experience with us did not go so well. We are normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Someone from our team will contact you in order to resolve this matter. We would like to attend to it and make sure this case is properly investigated. Thank you for contacting us. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE - 9/25/18
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding. As a part of our continuous effort to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met, we have immediately took necessary action on your case and we are glad that you are now fully satisfied after receiving the free revised copy of your order. We are always willing to assist our client in any possible way and if you have other concern/s, feel free to let us know. We are also looking forward to do business with you in the future.
estherg41
9/15/18

I needed a resume and cover letter, as well as a LinkedIn profile. Other websites have high prices for a complete service like that, but this one gave me a great discount on the full package. I'm applying for a job in a graphic design studio so I wanted the documents to be creative. I got creativity and relevance for a great price from this service!

michaelp774
8/14/18

I'm using resume writing services for a while now because it can be hard to meet the requirements of some companies, you know. I trust this company for they never let me down. They always send me qualitative resumes and always on the requested time. You guys really did a great job getting me to the interviews, so thank you very, very much for your great work.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order and we wish you the best on your job hunt! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
scottd243
7/23/18

Resume, LinkedIn profile, and Cover Letter exhibited poor grammar, sentence structure, and syntax. Some spelling and punctuation errors were also found.

The writer did not appear to have a good grasp of English language, relied excessively on buzzwords, and made grandiose claims without substantiation.

The writer did not appear to have any knowledge of my field of expertise or professional skillets.

Communication with the writer was indirect using their website. The ability to provide instructions to the writer is constrained by a character limited text field. It did not feel as though my requests were addressed or even understood.

After highlighting my displeasure with their product, their only response was an apology and an offer of a minor discount on another one of their products.

In my opinion, this service is not professional or adequate for anyone who needs a high quality product. I paid well for this service but had to re-write everything they sent.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We regret about your negative experience. We always strive that the product delivered to you will meet your satisfaction but should there be improvements you wish to have we offer free and unlimited revision within 30 days of receiving your order until you are fully satisfied. Please provide us with an order number via Live Chat on our website as every situation is exceptional. We would like to attend to it and make sure this case is properly investigated. Thank you in advance!
jaredo9
7/19/18

I am so thankful to these writers. They crafted a beautiful resume that reflects perfectly all my skills and experiences. I can now apply to the best jobs in my field without having to be ashamed by a poorly written resume. Definitely worth your money if you are looking for quality rather than quantity

richardm718
7/12/18

Great experience working with this team of writers. They delivered a great resume that I can use to apply to the jobs I want. I found one tiny mistake within the resume but they kindly corrected everything. Resumes are very tough to write, so I recommend you get some assistance for perfect results

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order. Sorry about that small mistake and we are glad it was resolved right away! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
vitalyt1
7/12/18

If you are a seasoned professional, especially a Techie, stop and look elsewhere.
I gave them my generic resume and asked to write a professionally looking Sr. Mechanical Engineer resume, cover letter and TY letter.
The cover letter was referring to me as "Executive" and didn't list a single reference to my skills and experience, which may be interested to Hiring Manager for this particular position.
Same with resume: the big pile of useless phrases, very little references to skills, experience and what I did in previous companies and those "very little" were simply partial cut-and-paste from my original. But when they changed something, it looked really bad.
For Sr. Mechanical Engineer position what does the following statement mean: "Served as a vendor and component selction, product validation, compliance and safety, sustaining and customer support"? Spelling err in "selction" is theirs too!
How about that: "Made use of stepper motors, gears, load, torque and stress calculations."
After trying 2 different writers and wasting 1 1/2 weeks I requested refund. They only want to give me 75% because Cover Letter they deemed usable in spite of my 6-paragraph annihilating analysis. Will call credit card and dispute the charge.

Response from Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
We apologize about the bad experience. We have always been known for the quality of our work and we regret to hear about this. May we request that you provide us with your order number through Live Chat on our website so we can further investigate? We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met and we will be glad to discuss this case further with you to check the best options to resolve this issue.

It's a legit and trustworthy company. You can rely on them.

By Jeff R.

Curriculum Vitae (further as CV) has the same purpose as the Resume. It is a marketing document for a job hunt which provides core information about skills, experience, educational background, and accomplishments to show that the Client is a perfect applicant for a position. Writing requirements for both Resume and CV are similar, though the CV is often much larger and more detailed. It is recommended to those who have 2 years or less professional experience. Anything beyond 2 years, we recommend Resume. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

By Jacob W., ResumesPlanet Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ResumesPlanet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ResumesPlanet