Review of TigerDirect

Miami, FL 33144
2017 Customer choice award

juliaf34
11/26/17

Tiger offers you good prices, good products, presales assistance, FAST, FAST shipping, and definately after the sale backing when needed. If you feel that anything is not 100% to your.

todda5
11/22/17

Laptop purchased here was just a piece of crap. Locked up, would not turn on, shut off at random, would not log on. I have never had troubles with computers until I purchased one here.

robertp310
10/16/17

I haven't ordered from them for several years. The last experience soured me. I ordered a PC power supply, well-rated and more expensive. It had a rebate however which made the price competitive. I got the power supply, it worked as promised, sent the rebate forms in, got no response, called Tiger and was told it was between me and the mfr. " But I get no response from the mfr. YOU offered the rebate " I got nothing from Tiger. Or another attempt with the mfr. On a previous occasion with defective merchandise, repeated e-mails and phone calls extending for several months finally got resolved. I should have quit while I was ahead.

pauly35
10/4/17

I have purchased from TigerDirect but when I order a Sony Laptop it came to my home with a virus attached to this brand new laptop. I returned the laptop but was very suspicious of this and found a company in Florida called A+Computer Hollywood Florida..owner and found Dale Dion and this company is a blessing for people like me and my wife. We are senior citizens and I bought a 24 inch Dell all in one computer and with a four year warranty for a reasonable price. So far this computer has had no problems.

loryt
9/11/17

A friend shared with me this store telling it's cheap and have guarantees for quality tablets. Samsung for less than #300 was a good choice I did. I'm sartisfied with the way it works.

ericp25
8/28/17

TigerDirect has great customer service and a good selection of electronics at reasonable prices. No problems so far.

tomassag
7/20/17

I've purchased a few smaller things over the years from here and they've always been reliable and no complaints. Mainly computer parts etc.. I recently bought a new laptop which was 20% less than anywhere else and I'm currently typing away from it.

loriad
7/11/17

It is good right guys. indeed i say. It is cool so i will recommend to everyone and basically it is one of the best sites

donnh7
6/6/17

Ordered computer parts many times after reviewing them on the Tiger Direct web site. No complaints. Products always shipped properly packed.

jonahhf
4/11/17

Bought my GTx980ti card here and they price matches NewEgg for me and I ended up getting it for just little cheaper due to shipping. Top notch store.

amyl144
3/26/17

Bought an bluetooth earphone from them for $35 but later found same earphone for lesser price $23 in different website.

johnk364
3/3/17

Unlike Newegg: they back what they sell. Managers respond to problems. Whats described when you order is what you receive. Extended warranty information is given at the time of purchase, you don't have to go on a witch hunt to file a claim like you do with Newegg.

joes641
1/23/17

They pulled off that scam where an item was on sale, very good price, allow me to add to basket and then when it was time to deliver, 'oops, item doesn't exist'. Of course I had purchased other items as well. Never went back to the store nor online again, bye.

efrainr8
1/7/17

Tiger Direct has great online deals , sometimes shipping takes a little time ,

briand123
12/4/16

Never had anything go wrong and when it did it was fixed right away

isaiahr11
11/5/16

If you are looking for discounted products this is the website for you.There is a wide variety of products.I was on the website for 5 minutes and was amazed how well this website is planned and looked through it for about 30 minutes and seen very good deals.I will be using this in the future and is very helpful for people who need discounts.But there was some deals that you can find on amazon that were a lot better.But this is also very good.So you should use this if you are looking for low electronic prices.

williamd118
9/27/16

I done Business with Tiger direct a few times. My first time I ordered a wireless router a USB wireless router transmitter and as gift I geuss they sent me 2 USB cable extenders all the item were D-Links! On my most recent ordered I ordered a pair of Headphones w/ noise cancellation switch. These are the BEST I've ever had TigerDirct you are the BEST

johnnyt16
9/20/16

Replaced a DLink which I was have dropout issues while streaming video. Not any more! This box handles security video streaming and video with no dropouts. Setup very easy with lots of features if needed. Highly recommend

joannj7
9/15/16

This place is great IF you get the correct item you ordered. Their customer service and return process are next to impossible

giuliom2
7/24/16

You can really see how they leverage their buying power and then resell them to you at very low prices. Such a huge selection of items its not funny. Add-on their instant discounts, mail-in rebates, and free shipping, so what more could you want?

bubbsp1
7/1/16

This place is on par with Newegg when it comes to pricing and products. The only thing that is not as good is their poor return mechanism. Hard to reach customer service, they tell you youll get to return something but they never confirm it. If you don't return things its great.

roberth273
6/28/16

No complaints from me for 10 years

fredf26
6/14/16

you can get it here dirt cheap. If you are not in a hurry, you can put yourself on a contact list and see when price is reduced or name a price and by advised if reached. Their special dailies are to die for at times.
I built a $3000 computer for around $900 using this method.
Know what you want, this is the place to shop.

johnm748
5/2/16

I recommend TigerDirect because they have always been very good and handled my orders promptly and their products are high quality. I will continue to buy from them. Thank you.

ananyag
4/27/16

Another antiquated business that needs you to create yet another marginal internet account instead of using top-level single sign on SSO providers e.g. Google, Facebook

160 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

. I am a Technician( Not for TigerD though) and its seems to be a variety of either good experiences( provided the purchase was not refurbished) and very poor if it was, and that is odd because believe or not refurbished electronics usually catches all possible problems unless, you didn't research the item as New and what its rating was then, and if it had numerous lemon problems then(new), well steer clear no matter whether its refurbished or not. Printers, refurbished is a tricky one too, if high mechanical failure is the issue no refurbishment is ever going to secure a reliable product, Imaging issues yes, that is easy to resolve, but moving parts no way! Where does the I touch fall, under what category?, well that is a bone of contention when I see people buy those big expensive ITOUCH HP all in one PC desk tops, your asking for trouble when your only bay for a DVD is built into the screen no less the hard drive, and think about this all these touch screen devices a relatively 3-4 yrs old including PDA cellular. When the First Volume of I phones comes back to refurbished( 2008-up), just think about it technology that was in its infancy at only 4 yrs ago any refurbishment is going to be sticking back in the same hardware that it was originally designed with, so it follow there would no greater improvement of life span of 3-4 yrs and if it worked with a ever changing network no less. We forget the lessons of the 1990's when no one in right mind bought any software with a the first version Windows95 point Zero WindowsME for example or the first DVD players at $600 dollars, you just waited till they got the bugs out or price to go down, If it was 300-400 dollars 3-4 yrs ago for that I Touch and now $160 they probably bought 1000 of them for $10 dollars each,no doubt I see it on the line every day, Bottom line visit the technician troubleshooting sites for what your are about to buy and read the posts and questions,if you see numerous" It won't turn on, Power Supply dead" or never charges battery, BIOS always corrupted, then that's a sign, or Mouse doesn't move, If you see simple fixes like, check setting under Tools and uncheck this...and display will not flicker or needs download patch, its a chance you be okay. The Hoot of here I'm typing this on a HP Pavilion SR1720NX , a work horse running 8 gigs of memory and a processor upgrade,I picked this jewel up reading all the fancy up grades And that is was capable of and cross reference parts that fit and worked, power supply, graphics hooked now to a flat screen with HDMI and I won't give up Windows XP till my dieing breath, even have Windows 7 on an alternate drive but it does me No good digging deep into programing guts or writing boo-table programs on USB, don't take for granted what the consumer sites claim with 5 stars, go to the technician sites and read what the repair people say.But this is still no excuse for TigerD with the level of Business they do, what would kill them to send another $10 I Touch in the mail for an exchange? and tell them that, if they throw at you " Should have bough

HP

By Janise N.

Questions? Get answers from the TigerDirect staff and other customers.

TigerDirect?