Review of ThermoSoft

info@thermosoft.com

michaels477
Michael S.
1/4/19

I want to say that I was surprised with your level of follow up and I think you were fantastic at following up without being a pain. Informative and helpful!

jamiec119
Jamie C.
11/22/18

We're adding floor heat under floating laminate to a chilly master bedroom that the furnace doesn't seem to reach. I've previously installed Thermosoft heat in my shop. Heated floors are really pleasant, and look nicer than baseboard.

stephenc319
11/22/18

I dealt with this company three times over the past year. I found them professional on every occasion. From ordering through technical support you can't do any better. They also offer a great line of products at very fair prices. I would not use another company having my great experience with them

carlosz25
Carlos Z.
11/14/18

Outstanding prices and sale and large selection of products that make it easy to adapt to many applications.

tedk45
Ted K.
10/11/18

Your continued follow up made a huge difference. amazing professional sales and follow up! You gave me the answers I needed and I appreciate it!

dickf18
$#*! F.
10/9/18

The products I received appear to be made locally (USA) which is important to me. My customer service representative (Doug) is very technically adept and efficient. I interact with a large variety of people and care more about competencies than personalities. It was very refreshing to interact with a supplier that genuinely strives for excellence.

rogerz17
Roger Z.
9/18/18

have not opened box. Plan to let Electrician and Tile contractor install. Hopefully all parts are there and all goes well.

meganh112
Megan H.
9/12/18

This was great! I appreciate you getting back to tome quickly and allowing me to email you about the tech issue.

keithh127
Keith H.
8/9/18

You guys do a great job, your website format was very easy to use and contact you was very easy as well. i appreciate what you do!

maryv54
Mary V.
6/16/18

Customer service was polite and helpful and promised to exchange a product for a bought by mistake, I purchased additional products from them and then they never sent return information for the purchase they said I would be able to return. After several emails I have not gotten a response

coryn8
cory N.
5/8/18

Mitch did great job and was very helpful. You have a great representative in Mitch
Bond Sutton

deannaf16
4/17/18

I had a great salesman that walked me through the process of measuring and ordering. Once we got the product, however, we couldn't get any response from his number and we tried entering our number on the website for a call back and....nothing. We eventually figured it out but had to pay our electrician for 6 hours because we couldn't get any service people to help us. I like the product but I'm suspicious of the service that was promised. Be sure to get all the install details up front!

mikee114
Mike E.
4/11/18

You've really helped me out quite a bit and it's been an education
Excellent feedback and support from Mitch.

terryr120
Terry R.
3/25/18

Hello, This was the first time that I have used thermosoft. My call to thermosoft was as usual when shopping the web apprehensive. The call started very well from the beginning. The salesman new every aspect of the floor product and the heating cable requirements that I needed. I will use thermosoft again. Thank you...

jenniferh297
Jennifer H.
3/9/18

My customer service experience was quick and hassle-free. My representative was knowledgeable about the product and got me the best price for the most floor coverage and did it all on my commute home.

stephenc226
Stephen C.
3/9/18

Thank you very much for professionally walking me through the process and your different heating systems.

johnt516
John T.
1/21/18

Service and order went great. One problem, the package was supposed to be delivered overnight, but did not show up until the following Monday (3 days). UPS says you must initiate the refund. Could you please do that for me?

Thanks.

John

deirdref4
Deirdre F.
1/8/18

Thank you for your friendly service and excellent advice and recommendations, Mitch! And for your patience! It was truly a pleasure working with you and I can't wait to install my heating mats. Thank you for everything!

jeffl158
Jeff L.
12/23/17

Shopping with you was a good experince. I appreciated you taking the time to talk me through everything

happyc112
Happy C.
12/11/17

I have used your product in the past and very happy with the quality and also the help Mitch gave us at customer service. I will use your heated system again in the future.

williamv83
William V.
12/9/17

Thermosoft has the best, most efficient customer service that I have ever dealt with. Not only did Ryan help with the selection of the items I needed, he offered some advice that saved me a few bucks. Now who does that anymore???? The order conformation, receipt and shipping information with a tracking number was all in my email box in about 5 minutes.

Hat's off to Thermosoft and staff.

fanchons
Fanchon S.
12/5/17

Shopping was extremely easy! Salesperson walked me through exactly what we'd need for our project and dlivery was very fast.

ryanf90
Ryan F.
11/28/17

I appreciate the customer service and patience. it is always easy to get ahold of someone and I cant imagine going with anyone else for a similar product. i know there are many similar but you are hands down the best.

randyg39
Randy G.
11/21/17

Good
Came in on time
l called on a Sunday left a message
They called me back the same day
And helped me place my order

mikes715
Mike S.
11/21/17

I had called several companies, many of them claimed 24 hour service and you were the only ones who called me back. That tells me that you have no competition!

ThermoSoft Thermotile systems has LIFETIME warranty. Their patented heating technology has won multiple awards. ThermoSoft ThermoFloor heating system is the ONLY system in the world, which utilizes special synthetic yarns as a core of heater, instead of metal wires or Carbon ink. These wires are designed with Thermal Cut-Off properties, which brings the safety of the heater to the whole new level. No one else can come even close. It is especially important if electric floor heating is installed under combustible laminate floors.

By Russ D., ThermoSoft Representative

In general, any carpet with R value less than 1 or 2 will work normally. Less is better. Please make sure to follow special instructions for under-carpet installation. Please do not hesitate to call us at 800.308.8057 for further support with your project.

By Russ D., ThermoSoft Representative

Hi John, Yes, it would be ok. However, the run should not be longer than 50ft, for full 20 Amp load. If run is longer, than 10AWG is recommended. Thank you for interest in ThermoSoft floor heating technology. Please do not hesitate to call us at 800.308.8057 for further support.

By Russ D., ThermoSoft Representative

Yes, it will be a good application for ThermoFloor heating system. The general rule is to cover your entire walking area, not under cabinets. If your area is getting very cold in winter, then additional layer of insulation is recommended over the concrete. Please do not hesitate to call us at 800.308.8057 for further support with your project.

By Russ D., ThermoSoft Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ThermoSoft staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ThermoSoft